PDA

View Full Version : Pint-Sized Pipsqueak Piercing

Augie
11-12-2006, 10:38 AM
Hallos everyone!

I have procured the piercing pouch o plenty and am willing to offer pint-sized pipsqueak piercings to all!

I have the following standard jewelry available. All of them are flippable with the exception of the vaalin earrings and can be worn in any piercing location. The vaalin earrings can only be worn in both ears.

a pair of twisted vaalin earrings
a series of large mithril hoops
a pair of tiny hammered gold rings
a pearl-studded ora ring
a small carved ivory ring
a thin curved silver spike
a faceted black diamond stud

I have the following premium jewelry pieces available. All of them can be flipped around to be worn in any location.

a tiny etched faenor stud
a polished red sunstone stud
a polished firestone stud
a burnished glaes stud
a carved alabaster swan stud
a wave-shaped moonstone stud
a vine-etched eahnor ring
a brilliant sunstone ring
a gold-traced deathstone ring (2)
a thin blue diamond ring (4)
a silvery moonstone stud
a polished black moonstone stud
a polished twisted imflass ring
a thin black diamond ring
a tiny golden key ring
a petrified sea urchin spine
*NEW* a set of oblong malachite hoops

I also have the following limited edition pieces available. All of them can be flipped around to any location unless otherwise noted.

an elegant silver spike capped with star-shaped diamonds
a trio of laje rings dangling a black diamond half-moon
a lustrous braided silver hoop adorned with a pearl lily
a slender silver hoop dangling an aquamarine-eyed dolphin
an opalescent vaalin half-ring capped with gold spheres
a gleaming gold ring dangling a filigree butterfly
a curved platinum bar channel set with deep blue sapphires
a twisted steel ring with a tiny ruby-eyed skull
a glossy veniom ring dangling a pair of tiny crossed axes
some chased rose gold hoops dangling with tiny diamonds
*NEW* some twisted black rings etched with Lorminstran symbols
*NEW* a slim gold ring dangling a tiny black pearl
*NEW* a polished vultite bar etched with a spray of wildflowers
*NEW* a sword-etched silver bar edged with tiny dreamstones
*NEW* a gleaming glaes ring dangling a pear-shaped blue diamond
*NEW* a gleaming gold ring dangling a filigree butterfly
*NEW* a slender silver loop centered with a tiny sapphire bead
*NEW* a series of brushed steel loops set with onyx captive beads
*NEW* a pair of silver-strung rings dangling copper beads
*NEW* a constellation of diamond chips netted in silver strands (2)
*NEW* a diamond dew drop-studded chain of platinum leaves (LEFT EAR ONLY)
*NEW* a slender silver hoop dangling an aquamarine-eyed dolphin
*NEW* a delicate silver hoop adorned with an amethyst-inset fairy
*NEW* a slim golden hoop suspending a cascade of moonstones
*NEW* an elegant silver spike capped with star-shaped diamonds
*NEW* a trio of thick mithril spikes tipped with onyx

These are the locations you can be pierced at:
NOSE ~ She has a ring in the middle of her nose.
RIGHTNOSE ~ She has a ring in her right nostril.
LEFTNOSE ~ She has a ring in her left nostril.
LIP ~ She has a ring in her lip.
LEFTEAR ~ She has a ring in the upper ridge of her left ear.
RIGHTEAR ~ She has a ring in the upper ridge of her right ear.
LEFTBROW ~ She has a ring in her left eyebrow.
RIGHTBROW ~ She has a ring in her right eyebrow.
BOTHBROWS ~ She has dual rings in both her eyebrows.
BOTHEARS ~ She has dual rings in the ridges of both her ears.

Once you are pierced, I will also offer you unlimited whiskey in the form of a vial of golden whiskey to keep your piercing nice and clean.

I even have a limitless supply of needles so each piercing will be done fresh!

I will offer piercings in all towns EXCEPT River's Rest or Teras for the prices listed below.
1) Get your choice of standard jewelry and an expert piercing session with a brand new sanitary needle for just 50k!
2) *NEW PRICING!* Get your choice of premium jewelry and an expert piercing session with a brand new sanitary needle for just 75k!
3) Get your choice of limited edition jewelry and an expert piercing session with a brand new sanitary needle for just 100k!
4) Bring your own jewelry and I will pierce you for only 25k!
5) See some jewelry you like but want to hold off on piercing? That's fine, you can purchase standard jewelry outright for 25k, premium jewelry for 50k, or limited edition jewelry outright for 75k!

* NOTE: If you would like me to travel to River's Rest or Teras, please add 100k to the cost of any piercing for travel expenses.

Please feel free to find me in game, send me an IM to GS4Augie, send me a PM, or send me a psinet mail if you are interested in being poked!

Augie
12-04-2006, 11:35 AM
Bump...come get poked by the Pint-Sized Piercing Pipsqueak!

Sean of the Thread
12-04-2006, 11:42 AM
Does it come with a pint-sized happy ending?

Augie
12-04-2006, 02:13 PM
Does it come with a pint-sized happy ending?

It can be a happy ending for you if you like being poked ;)

Ignot
12-04-2006, 08:30 PM
Im leaving that alone...

Methais
03-15-2007, 04:04 PM

So is this your new tagline now? It's definitely better than "official tart girl of elanthia" :P

Augie
03-21-2007, 02:23 AM

So is this your new tagline now? It's definitely better than "official tart girl of elanthia" :PSo is this your new tagline now? It's definitely better than "official tart girl of elanthia" :P

Heehee I definitely think it's catchy!

Soooo another bump - updated inventory.

New pricing! I will not charge extra for piercing to the Elven Lands anymore. The only places I charge extra for are now Teras and River's Rest cause I'd have to use tha chronomage system to get there cause I don't see myself goin any other way.

Let me know if ya have questions!

Skeeter
03-21-2007, 10:28 AM
Out of curiosity, do you turn a decent profit doing this? Or is it more of a public service?

LordBacl
03-21-2007, 10:45 AM
Out of curiosity, do you turn a decent profit doing this? Or is it more of a public service?

As someone who has been poked by Augie I would like to say she indeed does a fine service to the community.

My own personal story, though a little embarrassing to share, is that no matter how hard I look or how much effort I put into it, I simply could not find anyone to poke me. Wanting very badly to get it done, at least once, I decided I would have to pay for it. That's where Augie came in.

She was very gentle. I was scared and didn't know what to do (after all, this was my first time!), but she talked me through it, told me what to do and when. I had to kneel down so she could reach me at the desirable spot, and it hurt pretty bad, but was over quickly and afterwards Augie gave me plenty of whiskey for the pain.

She said if I ever wanted to do it again then I should give her a call and she'd poke me in a different spot.

I'd highly reccomend her services for anyone in need of paying for a good poke!

Augie
03-21-2007, 01:14 PM

Hah I'm definitely not making any profit at this time. I bought the piercing pouch for a good amount so I'm slowly trying to dig my way outa tha hole. At this rate, I'll probably start making profit the same time breakage, monks, and Hero's Journey comes out.

:lolwave:

Edited to add: Oh yah, and I keep buying limited edition pieces when I find them so it puts me more and more in tha hole heehee.

I'd highly reccomend her services for anyone in need of paying for a good poke!

Thanks for tha kind words sweetie! You were one of my first customers and I'm glad to have you as a repeat one :hug:

Skeeter
03-21-2007, 03:00 PM
So is this a different mechanic from the old needles sold at Ebon's when piercing was introduced?

Augie
03-21-2007, 05:32 PM
So is this a different mechanic from the old needles sold at Ebon's when piercing was introduced?

Nope, the same mechanic. I just have a pouch that makes unlimited needles (so they're always fresh and clean) along with a small assortment of jewelry (those marked standard in my selling post) and also an unlimited supply of whiskey.

You can use these piercings with any piercing hole you have right now. You also can just take the jewelry itself and be pierced by any normal piercing needle.

I just make it easy for someone to always find a piercer. All they have to do is look for me! Plus I have oodles of jewelry all in one place!

Augie
05-31-2007, 11:09 AM
I just added a bunch of new jewelry and lowered the prices on some. The lowered prices are marked under "premium" jewelry.

All "premium" jewelry used to be priced at 75k for just the jewelry or 100k for jewelry + piercing. Now, you can purchase the jewelry outright for 50k or get the jewelry + piercing for only 75k!

Contact me for all your piercing needs!

Beguiler
05-31-2007, 02:31 PM
So, hey, Augie! What do have that's new?

Augie
06-01-2007, 12:10 AM
So, hey, Augie! What do have that's new?

I just went back and updated which ones were new. Most of them are the limited edition ones.

Augie
06-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Bump! Updated the inventory with what was sold.