PDA

View Full Version : +27 SWCP Morphing Plate armor.

holocene
11-12-2006, 07:30 AM
From Ebon's Gate auction:

Currently shown as: some amethyst metal breastplate

Great plate class armor to grow with. This armor morphs into the various plate armor options: breastplate, augmented breast plate, half plate armor, full plate armor.

TAP to change look: ensigiled, sturdy, polished, bone white, amethyst, enruned, scorched, dusty grey, dark grey, light blue, dark blue, dark green, sea green, dusty blue, pure white, ebon, deep black.

>tap arm
As you tap the surface of your armor, small motes of pale blue light rise up from the surface and cover the half plate armor in a swirling haze of color. After a few seconds, the light fades away, revealing a small change to the armor's appearance. You're now holding some scorched half plate armor in your hands.

RUB to change armor class:

>rub arm
As you rub the surface of your armor, small motes of crimson light rise up from the surface and cover the half plate armor in a swirling haze of color. After a few seconds, the light fades away, revealing a serious change in the armor's appearance. You're now holding some scorched full plate armor in your hands.

Average weights:
breastplate ~23
augmented ~25
half plate ~50
full plate ~75

CB: 14m Kraygon SOLD

Please PM me or AIM: brinemead to pick up!

Xaerve
11-12-2006, 09:58 AM
How much does it weigh?

Gan
11-12-2006, 10:02 AM
My luck, I'd be using it trained to MBP and acidentally morph it to full and then it would break like the color morphing rolaren breastplates they offered a few years back.

holocene
11-12-2006, 10:27 AM
How much does it weigh?

From original post...weights change with morphs:

Average weights:
breastplate ~23
augmented ~25
half plate ~50
full plate ~75

No fear..only morphs plate class when you're not wearing it!

holocene
11-13-2006, 05:31 PM
Bump, and going TWICE for 14m!