PDA

View Full Version : Little sorc and cleric

Ether
11-05-2003, 03:47 PM
I'm cleaning up and I have an 8 year old cleric and an 8 year sorc. If you want either and are willing to pay the transfer, and can chip in a million silvers for me, let me know. It will save you a couple days worth of work if you are planning on starting a new one anyway.:bouncy:

AnticorRifling
11-05-2003, 03:50 PM
30 bucks for a lvl 8 char? I think you're shooting for the moon.

I tend to let any char I have under 20 go for the transfer fee.

Ether
11-05-2003, 03:56 PM
I didn't say I wouldn't let it go for the transfer fee, but it's hardly worth the bother. It's not like I'm asking for real money, a million silvers seems to be chump change for a lot of these folks. Man you reply fast!

:bounce:

GuildRat
11-05-2003, 04:18 PM
Can you say E-bay? Um, most...I say MOST, of the silver mongerers have the extra or pay the extra 100 real dollars to purchase coins via our free market society's largest auction house.

A million coins to me is some intensive hunting, seeing as I don't take tips for services rendered, and not easily come by.

Not trying to hash out or argue, just disproving a myth that silvers are easy to accumulate.

Heh, I've yet to meet a black forest ogre who hands over his coins to me until after he's dead and rotted.

Edaarin
11-05-2003, 04:43 PM
Silvers are hard to come by because Wehnimer's Landing is full of tightwads or broke ass newbs.

GuildRat
11-05-2003, 04:49 PM
Bah, I thought you loved me!!!

And you call me old? ::snort::