11-05-2006, 09:56 PM
>
Inana says, "Wow."
>
Inana says, "231 pounds."
>say figures.
You say, "Figures."
>
Jewlin just opened a blizzard blue pack.
>
Jewlin removes a corroded gold chest from in her blue pack.
>
Jewlin carefully examines her gold chest.
>
Inana gives her vaalin tine a sharp twist, attempting to straighten it slightly, before settling into the difficult task of picking the lock on an acid-pitted gold trunk...
Then...CLICK! It opens!
>
You feel fully energetic again.
>
Inana offers you an acid-pitted gold trunk. Click ACCEPT to accept the offer or DECLINE to decline it. The offer will expire in 30 seconds.
>
Padaxus absently runs his fingers through Inana's ebony hair.
>acc
Inana attaches a curved vaalin tine suspended from a spiral-carved bone stud to her earlobe.
>
You could not possibly accept all that extra weight!
>say bah
You say, "Bah."
>
Inana snuggles close to Padaxus, nuzzling his neck. Padaxus suddenly recoils laughing as Inana playfully nibbles the ticklish part of his ear.
>
Tirayana just arrived.
>say just drop it
You say, "Just drop it."
>
Liannonuel's group just arrived.
>
Tirayana just went through a sturdy wooden gate.
>
Inana says, "Nice find."
>
Liannonuel's group just went south.
>
Yosaphine just left.
>l
[Kharam-Dzu, Town Gates]
A sturdy wooden gate is set into the massive stone walls surrounding Kharam-Dzu. Mail-clad guards with pikes and heavy crossbows pace back and forth atop the walls. Dwarves, burros and the odd giantman or human travel the broad cobblestone street which leads south into town. A squad of dwarven militia drills on the small, rocky parade ground to the east. A cloud of dust surrounds them as they march to and fro, the sound of their marching barely audible over the din of the crowd at the gate. You also see the Zakah disk, the Padaxus disk, the Inana disk, the blue Jewlin disk, a worn and yellowed scrap, a forest mouse, the Yosaphine disk, a handful of fine glittering sand, a dark ladder leaning against a large invar-plated tower, a dark ladder leaning against a large invar-plated tower, a black glaes bench with some stuff on it, a wooden barrel, a wrought iron sign and a militia drill sergeant.
Also here: Padaxus who is sitting, Inana who is sitting, Jewlin who is sitting
Obvious paths: south
>
Inana drops an acid-pitted gold trunk.
>s
You grab the gold trunk and drag it south with you...

[Dragonspine and Glaes]
The town walls lie perhaps one hundred feet to the north, with dwarven militiamen pacing back and forth atop them. A rock garden to the west displays a wide variety of fascinating boulders. Beyond the garden, a barge makes its way south down the River Muagh, its decks piled high with freshly-cut logs. To the east Glaes Street, lined with small wood and stone homes, continues a few hundred feet to the walls of the canyon. You also see an acid-pitted gold trunk and a stout dwarven priestess.
Obvious paths: north, east, south
>
Your disk arrives, following you dutifully.
>l in trunk
That is closed.

>open trunk
You open an acid-pitted gold trunk.
>l in trunk
In the gold trunk you see a yellow sunstone and some silver coins.
>get coins
You gather the remaining 35670 coins.
Roundtime: 29 sec.

not bad eh?!
________
Coach handbags (http://icoachhandbags.com/)

Methais
11-06-2006, 01:12 AM
You shoulda brought it to the Landing and sold it on the net to some idiot for 500k.

Tisket
11-06-2006, 08:20 AM
What beastie dropped that box? I want one.

TheEschaton
11-06-2006, 09:08 AM
I had a Gemstone dream last night. Yeah, I know, pathetic, but I think it was based on this thread.

In it, my friend had killed some other guy who was holding a box which he then dropped (flashback to droppage days?)

He then opened this guy's unlocked box, and saw some coins in it, which he got. He ended up picking up 198 billion coins, and having like a 5 hour roundtime. He looks, still coins in the box. He IMs me, and I proceed to go with each and every single one of my characters and pick up anywhere form 100 billion to 250 billion coins with each character. Roundtime be damned!

It was fantastic.

-TheE-

Methais
11-06-2006, 09:35 AM
And then if you woulda stayed asleep for a few more minutesk, I bet you all would have gotten pulled to the lounge and banned by Brauden for "bug exploitation", like that time when Morandas got like a billion silvers for selling his premium home and then they banned him for it.

"Here at Simutronics, we hold the players responsible for our QC team's incompetence."

Merzbow
11-06-2006, 02:02 PM
And then if you woulda stayed asleep for a few more minutesk, I bet you all would have gotten pulled to the lounge and banned by Brauden for "bug exploitation", like that time when Morandas got like a billion silvers for selling his premium home and then they banned him for it.

And if he didn't immediately report the billion silvers he deserved to be banned for bug exploitation. I suspect we're only hearing half the story.

Poppatrunk
11-06-2006, 07:42 PM
What beastie dropped that box? I want one.

got it from a banshee on teras.
________
Uhwh Warehouse (http://uhwh.com/)

Methais
11-06-2006, 07:49 PM
And if he didn't immediately report the billion silvers he deserved to be banned for bug exploitation. I suspect we're only hearing half the story.

From what I remember, he just walked up to random people, gave them a million silvers, and told them to buy a cookie with it or something like that.

I've always believed that Simu should be responsible for their own incompetence, not place the blame on the players to try and avoid looking stupid.

"Our bug = our fault." should be the motto. Not "Our bug = your fault."

But then again this is the same company who a few years ago basically said, "We're going to double charge you all this month because our accountants are a bunch of fuckups and we refuse to take responsibility for it."