PDA

View Full Version : My ass would be chafed if someone was kissing it all day!

GuildRat
11-04-2003, 09:29 PM
Heh,

Just a lil add in to my Qaterina post and some justification as to why I feel that way.

To start at the beginning, a couple of weeks ago I found a real and true (I should actually charge silvers for people to see this guy) Turnip. Yea yea, I thought they were extinct too, but much to my dismay and pleasure, a real turnip and a rogue to boot!

So, anyhow, this cat's on the net looking for mithril gear and bidding on a lockpick case I'm selling and unfortunately he was outbid. So I send him a think....me::you a rogue?:: him:: yea:: me::how many trains?:: him::3::....

So I run out and grab him a mithril shield and think to him to come get it....free of course.

Yada yada...so anyhow a coupla weeks have gone by and I'm helping this cat with hunting and his society tasks, giving tours and whatnot, and I get this IM from him....

him: Qatherina just killed me
me: do wha?
him: (repeats himself)
me: what for?
him: I do not know
me: (definitely pissed by this point) send me the log
him: ok

So, I get the log, and I see TurnipRogue in TSC asking to get healed (actually he asked for a clean-up to be dead on balls accurate). Qatherina "cleans him up" and he thanks her tips her and she whispers to him, you still have (insert injuries here), and him...being a true turnip and not understanding what a "clean up" is to an empath, politely says no thank you and walks away SW to attempt to disarm/pick his boxes.

In fogs big bad Empath of death, not a word said, cuts him down, and walks back to TSC.

Um, am I wrong in being a little pissed about this?

So, anyhow, I run back from Solhaven to find this sorry assed whore because I'm chopping her into itzy-bitzy pieces, find her at the constable and ask her why she killed TurnipRogue, pretty much tell her she's going to die.

::shrug::

Words are exchanged, I threaten her she calls me a bastard, I can't kill this twat in the constabulatory so I tell her if she's smart, she'll stay in there. Being the good little rogue I go outside, hide and prepare to stalk her when she comes out.

<Enter Lord Devishal> Well, after waiting for about 20 minutes I'm getting a little impatient so I go back inside. There's Qatherina and Devishal. I barely get 2 words out of my mouth and the piss-ant warns interaction with me....ok..fine. So I warn Qatherina of combat, and she starts spouting off about how I'm a multi-accounter and how TurnipRogue is really me ::stare::.

I don't deny multi-accounting, between my girlfriend and I we have 8 but I'd never drag an older character of my own in to defend a yougun, because my younguns know their places in the world.

At the same time I have Mr. Man Devishal whispering in my ear that he's going to get me banned and that all the GMs love him and shows me a little [send] he got from Roxia....it went something like: " good night Roxia, love you [send] love you too." ::gag::

So I'm supposed to be scared...( I swear I could kick myself for deleting my logs today).

Of course I look at Qatherina and tell her report all ya want wench (heh I've been soaped I know how to avoid it nowadays), I've got the log of what happened (all whispered). And she starts ranting in whisper to me ::snicker:: , I love when they do that.

So anyhow, I have me a few beers, settle down and tell her, appologize, replace the deed and she'll never hear from me again (I found out later that she profusely appologized and replaced the deed).

Anyhow, here's the ass kissing part of the story.

So I'm strolling along the Isle of Tears and decide there's nothing interesting going on and hop the ferry back to the festival grounds and Lord Devishal comes aboard. ::sigh:: Long boat ride. So he's there "impressing"? people with who much the GMs love him, out loud and generally making an ass of himself. So, I'm thinking this has to be a subject for a new top 10 list on....

The New Top 10 GM ass-kisser list is now open....feel free to reply or comment on any part of this post, Lord knows it's almost as scatter-brained as I am at times.

:D:roll:

Latrinsorm
11-04-2003, 09:52 PM
As a fellow rambler, let me just say a) I know where you're coming from and b) it made sense to me :D

But I do have to say, I actually did meet Qatherina when one of my youngins (like I have any "oldins") died in the catacombs (whistlin' dixie) and she fogged in and healed him up (sure, just a minor, <cry>) and left after I got raised. A bit rude? Yeah. RP-ed the slightest bit? Psh. But certainly didn't seem the type who would fog to someone and kill them for refusing to be healed. I'm just saying it seems a little over the top. But stranger things have happened.

As for managing to actually settle down after having a few beers, I dunno, you must have that special non-aggressive beer-drinker thing, but then again I'm only in college yet.

After that little tangent, I think the biggest problem I'd have is with these two little gems. To review: empath kills person she's just healed. Eh? Is there anyone else for whom that just doesn't jive? Also, while you may have been a bit overboard picking a fight, I dunno, maybe fits your char, it certainly is weak to dodge a fight and go (can't find a good word for how much)-ly OOC and threaten GM intervention and blah blah blah. If it was me, I'd just throw up my hands and leave. Nothing good could come of the situation once you get in that territory.

But at least the lil feller got his deed replaced. :D

GuildRat
11-04-2003, 10:01 PM
Nah, it was TurnipRogue's phrasing, she thought he was another empath asking for a clean up, so when he walked off she flew off the handle, fogged into him( in the next room, talk about lazy), and cut him down without asking for an explanation. His profession title is showing too, and I normally at least "look" at someone before I consider attacking.

She could've helped a yougun out, instead she made a bunch of enemies.

Latrinsorm
11-04-2003, 10:09 PM
Yeah, I didn't really know what a clean-up was until, oh, just now when I looked it up online <cough>.

It's one thing to not help a newbie because the character is a jerk. It's quite another to not help a newbie because the player is lazy.

And if the character was truly lazy, she would have fogged BACK to TSC. I always wanted fog so I wouldn't have to be bothered with that walking business, but I used to carry random props around.

11-04-2003, 10:11 PM
As to little mr warn whore heh hes a tool and no the gms dont love him he has been using that same line for a long long time used it on me to... what did i do OFF with his head!

GuildRat
11-04-2003, 10:18 PM
I like you more and more each day "The Edine"

EmpressBtch
11-04-2003, 10:19 PM
Are we officially declaring open season on the warn whore?

GuildRat
11-04-2003, 10:22 PM
Official Warn Whore Season: Opens 04 November, 2003

11-04-2003, 10:25 PM
the most recent one he used on me, that was before he went away for a while, was a letter sent to him from a GM about how greatly he uses the warn and report verb bragging about how he gets people banned I laughed it off foged to him later on and killed him... That was when I was doing my best to bring down House Ta'mori and he was wanting to be part of it which made him open game

edited to add ,'s

[Edited on 11-5-2003 by The Edine]

EmpressBtch
11-04-2003, 10:42 PM
Something striking me as odd....he and Qatherina came back at the same time. From a "hiatus" as they referred to it. Coincidence? We drawing straws to see who gets the first whack in?

GuildRat
11-04-2003, 10:45 PM
OK, I ranted but I really did want to know who the suck ups....in every one elses opinions....are!!!!!

Halfsilver
11-05-2003, 08:57 AM
Devishal was being an idiot in Verrath's tent yesterday.

Verrath kicked him in the face once and killed him, then forced him to leave. After Devishal left the tent, Verrath unsheathed a dagger and went after him again. Sure enough, not 5 seconds later you see "*Devishal was just reunited with his ancestors." Verrath has got to be one of the best merchants.

Too funny :smilegrin:

-grays/d

Wezas
11-05-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by The Edine
As to little mr warn whore heh hes a tool and no the gms dont love him he has been using that same line for a long long time used it on me to... what did i do OFF with his head!

I second, Edine.

I had a problem with Devishal a while back (can't remember exactly) but he has more bought characters then you can shake a stick at. Phalithril I think is the name of one of them that he used to kill me - older of course, not sure of the profession.

11-05-2003, 10:03 AM
Was a sorc... he went after me but failed

longshot
11-05-2003, 10:14 AM
Some kind person deed this whore already!

I think I hate her more than person I've ever met in the lands. That's not an exaggeration either.

EmpressBtch
11-05-2003, 10:29 AM
You must clarify which whore, the path whore or the warn whore? Or is it really the same whore in different bodies?

11-05-2003, 10:34 AM
Qatherina traces a sign while beseeching the spirits for empowerment...
>
Qatherina gestures at you.
CS: +181 - TD: +317 + CvA: +12 + d100: +80 - +5 == -49
Warded off!
>
Lord Inyk just went southwest.
>
Arkillas just arrived.
>prep 210
You trace a sign while beseeching the spirits to empower you with the Silence spell...
Your spell is ready.
>
Qatherina snickers.
>cast qat
You gesture at Qatherina.
CS: +288 - TD: +158 + CvA: +13 + d100: +80 - -5 == +228
Warding failed!
A pall of silence settles over Qatherina.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

oops

11-05-2003, 10:45 AM
oh oh and guess what Big sister comes in!
Jasreal suddenly fades into view.
Jasreal gestures at you.
CS: +347 - TD: +262 + CvA: +12 + d100: +23 - -5 == +125
Warding failed!
Your thoughts run wild as your mind no longer feels bound by thoughts of reality.
Forced to stance forward.
[Script]>
Lanceer waves.

EmpressBtch
11-05-2003, 11:03 AM
Well thats an interesting piece of information....so who will she dig out after Jasreal's ass is handed to her?

Weedmage Princess
11-05-2003, 11:26 AM
Ugh Jasreal was pretty cool back when I knew her....

I'm going to take it Jasreal was sold?

theotherjohn
11-05-2003, 11:42 AM
<I'm going to take it Jasreal was sold?>

Jasreal has not been sold.

Wezas
11-05-2003, 12:16 PM
Edine, did we ever see Jasreal and Qaterina in at the same time?

Also, I found it amusing that Jacintha thought we were the same person. I mean, most of the time I don't even act like an asshole.

GuildRat
11-05-2003, 02:23 PM
Read Empressbtch's signature...

Any idea how many times we've been accused of being the same person, or she's been accused of having "bought" her cleric's soul?

I can tell you for a fact that none of her characters have been bought, because I see the checkbook every month.

Heh, that retard Peachee thought I was controlling her cleric because we were sitting at a table together selling all the crap out of our respective lockers.

::mutters something about idjits::

EmpressBtch
11-05-2003, 02:42 PM
Its because we really are the same person. Haven't you figured that out yet? I just have better fashion sense than you do. Err you have better than I do? Its so confusing figure out which me is me!

GuildRat
11-05-2003, 02:45 PM
Again I say!!!! Hush me!!

11-05-2003, 09:34 PM
no I checked right after I was slept the first time and qaterina was not in the lands