PDA

View Full Version : Bobmuhtol

GarrsSoul
11-04-2003, 06:49 PM
You see Bobmuhthol Garredy.
He appears to be a Giantman of the T'Kirem Clan.
He appears to have one foot in the grave and very tall. He has heavy-lidded milky white eyes and pale skin. He has short, straight steel grey hair with a white streak running through it. He has a wrinkled face, a pointed nose and deep laugh lines.
He has a krolvin slave ship tattoo on his leg, a black diamond tattoo on his ear, a red and black scimitar tattoo on his leg, a black chain tattoo on his arm, a Warrior Guild tattoo on his neck, a black shield tattoo on his forearm, a small black skull tattoo on his finger, a goblin skull bowling ball tattoo on his forearm, a tattooed symbol of V'Tull on his arm, and a gold-lipped fiery crimson pipe clenched between his teeth.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, a grinning skull pin, some dusty dwarven chain hauberk, a dwarven steel defender shield, a silver-edged bloodjewel wristlet, a tattered warrior's mantle skillfully stitched with a rendition of Lord V'Tull, a pair of fitted damask sleeves, a slender black leather wrist sheath tooled with the silhouette of a thin stiletto, a comet-etched black flagon, a blue-green scallop shell cloakpin, a scorched black iron giantkin band etched with the silhouette of a battle axe, a broad leather belt fringed with yellowing crocodile fangs, a weathered battle hood of mail, a blue leather coin pouch, some invar plate hourglass gauntlets, a feathered brown felt hat set with a dark stylish band in the middle, a amulet, a amulet, a sturdy leather weapons harness, a dark leather locksmith's toolkit, a silver longsword earcuff, a coin-fastened tan suede gem pouch, a striped turquoise bowtie, a howling n'ecare mask, some diamond tooled leather boots, some well-worn linen trousers with the knees worn out, and an oilcloth backpack.

Even if you were to cut all that crap in half...It would still be way too much...Bob, go die someplace.

Sean
11-04-2003, 06:52 PM
its no worst then some people and their tats

Miss X
11-04-2003, 06:52 PM
Problem: Bob is wearing too much crap

Solution: Don't look at Bob.

Dighn Darkbeam
11-04-2003, 06:54 PM
That would be considered considerably under par were he the average empuff.

GS4Gurl
11-04-2003, 06:55 PM
Oh damn, I cant even imagine how long it took to put those things on.

Miss X
11-04-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Dighn Darkbeam
That would be considered considerably under par were he the average empuff.

:lol: When my empath was younger I wore sooo much crap. I try to keep her inv down to 3 or 4 lines now though cos shes a halfling and gets really encumbered.
Vx

Edaarin
11-04-2003, 06:58 PM
>inv
You are wearing a full suit of polished veniom alloy plate-armor and a deep brown hunting cloak.

Artha
11-04-2003, 07:11 PM
He's about as bad as you were, before you took all of your girly crap off.

Latrinsorm
11-04-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Miss X

Solution II: Kill Bob. Declare a Jihad against... I couldn't find a good way to put "infidel" and "fluff" together :(. But I'm sure you get the point. Wear nothing. At all times. Especially at weddings.

EmpressBtch
11-04-2003, 10:47 PM
Isn't there already a daily killing of Bob quota to be met?

GuildRat
11-04-2003, 11:00 PM
Good Lord!

Someone get Edaarin some pants! That's just perverse.

Fraidycat
11-04-2003, 11:19 PM
I always thought . .. . The more stuff you wear the less likely anyone will be bothered read on to see the items you thought were really nice and probably spent loads of silvers on.

Shimm

AkMan
11-05-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Fraidycat
I always thought . .. . The more stuff you wear the less likely anyone will be bothered read on to see the items you thought were really nice and probably spent loads of silvers on.

Shimm

Totally agreed. When I first started playing, I wore way too much crap. But when I started getting alters and looking real sharp, everything else came off except the nice alters and magical wearables.

AnticorRifling
11-05-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by GuildRat
Good Lord!

Someone get Edaarin some pants! That's just perverse.

He's wearing a full set of plate with a modified tiny cod piece. While cold it still covers. :cool:

Wezas
11-05-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by GarrsSoul
You see Bobmuhthol Garredy.
He appears to be a Giantman of the T'Kirem Clan.
::he's wearing all this crap::

So who wants to give him an amulet imbedded with e-wave and tell him it's a nice defensive spell. After a time or two of putting all that crap back on after being arrested, he should be pretty pissed.

Wezas
11-05-2003, 12:12 PM
Bobmuhthol suddenly releases his thraot, looks up, and grins. He stands back up and wipes the blood from his neck. There is no injury present! He holds up a flame-shaped scarlet sgian achlais and pushes on the blade. It retracts into the hilt and a small bead of crimson dye appears at the tip. You cannot help but shake your head.
>
Bobmuhthol clearly exclaims, "Just kidding!"

Quite the funny guy

GuildRat
11-05-2003, 02:59 PM
He's wearing a full set of plate with a modified tiny cod piece. While cold it still covers. -AnticorRifling

ahahaha, sure it's tiny, it holds a very small amount.

EmpressBtch
11-05-2003, 03:15 PM
Edaarin's a married man now....it'll just shrivel up and drop off in a week.

Wezas
11-05-2003, 05:00 PM
Bobmuhthol [subdued]: "Whoever sold a medallion to the pawnshop instead of the gemshop, thanks for the free 4k."

Nehluka [subdued]: "Don't you love it when people do that Bobmuhthol?"

Bobmuhthol [subdued]: "I do love it."

You [subdued]: "You're quite the merchant, Bobmuhthol"

Bobmuhthol [subdued]: "Was there any doubt?"

Kimmurial [subdued]: "dont spend it all at once Bob"

Dighn Darkbeam
11-05-2003, 05:37 PM
Hah, that is funny. Cheap people are amusing.

Wezas
11-17-2003, 04:55 PM
On that OOC-net, but still funny

[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "I have a bad history with Swiss Army knives."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "And I just kept up that tradition."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "Just sliced my pinky at the joint."

Moist Happenings
11-17-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm

Originally posted by Miss X

Solution II: Kill Bob. Declare a Jihad against... I couldn't find a good way to put "infidel" and "fluff" together :(. But I'm sure you get the point. Wear nothing. At all times. Especially at weddings.

Death to the Fluffidels!

Quitter
11-18-2003, 10:47 AM
I still think bob is over 30