PDA

View Full Version : Voln

Xcalibur
06-18-2003, 04:03 PM
P.S we need a general general thread...

About voln, when dream's gonna be twiked down? Any precise time?

Wonder if i have the time to master voln to profit of the 2X gain exp...

Zentoph
06-18-2003, 09:20 PM
I think it's part of the phase 1 plan of GS-IV, which means it'll happen sometime in september.

GOD
06-22-2003, 09:30 AM
Volns gonna be useless, lol, except for RP reasons...

Xcalibur
06-22-2003, 10:29 AM
Voln return is better than col return

AS-DS sux

no TD nor Bolt DS

symb of holyness rocks against undead, can even kill em, can bless but still, undead are poor.

symb of sleep sure rocks against those Jastio and CIE.

beside, yeah, voln will sux big times

Taernath
06-22-2003, 03:19 PM
Holiness isn't all that useful. If you use it on like-levelled undead you only do like 35 hp and maybe a rank 4 wound. Plus there's the favor cost. :/

I hope Voln gets a boost soon. Maybe those punch/kick/throw symbols will be replaced now that there's a monk class and brawling system on the way?

08-21-2003, 09:57 PM
Voln is cool. Klaive's a Sorcerer and he can get some decent fu hits in on stuff his level.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Artha
08-21-2003, 10:10 PM
My cleric can't do crap for fu...only being able to 1x brawling makes it suck...then again, maybe snow spectres have a high md. It's alright...need is nice, and being able to preserve yourself when you're dead seems like it's a good thing, especially during invasions.

Snapp
08-21-2003, 11:55 PM
Actually, I think holiness is a kick-ass symbol..yeah the favor cost sucks..but it does significant damage (sometimes a crit), and the thing I care most about, is it ALWAYS knocks them down..being an empath trying to swing, it helps a lot.