PDA

View Full Version : I'd just like to say...

ThisOtherKingdom
11-04-2003, 03:37 PM
Amberain is informing you that she wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! She desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Woo, my first ever! This came shortly after...
Amberain whispers, ""can you say yer a puzzy"

Basically, she was complaining because the merchant wouldn't do what she wanted and my character insulted her.

I'm just ignoring her, but now I've got Darcmoon hassling me in whispers.

Wezas
11-04-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by ThisOtherKingdom
Amberain is informing you that she wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! She desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Amberain whispers, ""can you say yer a puzzy"

Was the warning before or after the whisper?

ThisOtherKingdom
11-04-2003, 03:43 PM
Before but for an update she did continue to pour a drink on me a few minutes after she gave me the warn.

11-04-2003, 03:44 PM
Well it OBVIOUS you were in the wrong you should never insult somebody In the game! what were you thinking!!!

Back
11-04-2003, 03:44 PM
Yeah, that whole scene was pretty sad. Poor Rhinchka has to put up with some real assholes while she busts her ass so as many people can at least get some work done.

She was on for hours yesterday and did the same again today with Pelagia helping. Some people are so damn selfish they can't appreciate all the hard work they are doing.

Camri
11-04-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by ThisOtherKingdom
Before but for an update she did continue to pour a drink on me a few minutes after she gave me the warn.

Careful of that one.

In the cul de sac, we've concluded she's either quite insane, or she's on some really good drugs.

Either way, if someone in the cul notices, she has issues.

I would just avoid her.

Edited to add: I'm speaking of the player, not the character. The character obviously isn't trying to appear insane.

[Edited on 11-4-2003 by Camri]

Back
11-04-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Camri
[quote]In the cul de sac, we've concluded she's either quite insane, or she's on some really good drugs.

Funny you should mention that. The whole thing was about not being able to get hemp on an alteration.

Camri
11-04-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Backlash

Originally posted by Camri
[quote]In the cul de sac, we've concluded she's either quite insane, or she's on some really good drugs.

Funny you should mention that. The whole thing was about not being able to get hemp on an alteration.

I'm not suprised. She went out of her way to explain to me what significance the date 4/20 has, in whispers. :lol:

JustMe
11-04-2003, 04:22 PM
She has issues, major ones. I've had more than one run in with her myself... to put it simply, the girl needs to go into rehab.

AnticorRifling
11-04-2003, 04:42 PM
If your character is male and a giantman you will be approached by her. That is all.

Parkbandit
11-04-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
If your character is male and a giantman you will be approached by her. That is all.

Oh oh... did she find out Anticor wasn't really a 'giant' in some ways?

Just another sign that you were adopted and don't take after Falgrin at all in that department.:smug: