PDA

View Full Version : Fu-Tang Clan ain't nothing to fuck with...

Merzbow
10-17-2006, 12:18 AM
I recall someone mentioning in a thread here that it's amusing to pull a SOCIETY RESET while inside Voln next to one of the monks. So I decided to try this with a mule I had lying around. After joining Voln and gaining step 1, I did this.

J>l monk

You see a fairly typical monk.
It appears to be in good shape.
It has nothing at this time.
J>l
[Path to Enlightenment]
A large chunk of iron shaped into an anvil is set carefully in the midst of some white sand. Beyond that is a slight incline decorated with pebbles and rocks of varying colors and sizes. After a moment, it dawns on you that the rocks are arranged to form a picture of Eonak. You also see a monk.
Obvious exits: southeast, northwest
J>society reset

The RESET option will allow you to completely reset all of your society affilitations, both current and past. It will be as if you had never joined a society with this character at all.
You will lose all powers and benefits for any society you are currently in.

** THIS CANNOT BE UNDONE! ** Please be sure this is what you want to do!

If you are sure you want to reset your society status, click SOCIETY RESET CONFIRM within the next 30 seconds.

J>society reset confirm
Your society status has been successfully reset.

J>soc

Current society status:
You are not a member of any society at this time.

Past society affiliations (resigned or cast out):
You have no past society affiliations.

J>l
[Path to Enlightenment]
A large chunk of iron shaped into an anvil is set carefully in the midst of some white sand. Beyond that is a slight incline decorated with pebbles and rocks of varying colors and sizes. After a moment, it dawns on you that the rocks are arranged to form a picture of Eonak. You also see a monk.
Obvious exits: southeast, northwest
J>l monk

You see a fairly typical monk.
It appears to be in good shape.
It has nothing at this time.
J>nw
A group of monks suddenly pounce on you! Overpowering you, they drag you through the monastery and toss you outside!
[Courtyard]
A well maintained and healthy garden occupies the entirety of the courtyard. The air here is cool and crisp, but the bulk of the monastery shelters you from wind and makes the air bracing instead of chilling. In the center of the garden is a natural spring bubbling up several inches above the surface of the encircling pool of crystal clear water. A large stone and iron gate blocks the entrance to the monastery flanked by a statue of a woman carrying a crystal staff and a set of crystalline keys facing a second statue of a kneeling young man bedecked in battle-worn black chain armor. You also see a large fel tree and a polished marble bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Orslyk who is kneeling, Pinnabel who is sitting, Great Lady Shaniya, Apprentice Zvio who is sitting
Obvious paths: west
The appearance of great calm leaves Orslyk as he looks up and glances around.
Orslyk blinks.
Orslyk says, "Never seen that."
J>blink
You blink.
Orslyk chuckles.
Orslyk glances at you.
Orslyk asks, "What'd you do?"