PDA

View Full Version : Help..

Merjinia
11-03-2003, 11:51 AM
Alright I'm the biggest dork, I know very little about game mechanics..or what I need to do with my Empath in gs4..not to mention my bard and rogue..but if anyone would be willing to help..I'd sure appreciate it..She's a really good hunter/skinner right now..as well as can heal down all scars. I'd hate too loose all that because I don't know what I'm doing..

thank you
Merji's Muse

Trinitis
11-03-2003, 11:53 AM
Well, I can help ya..but fair warnin, people tend to get flustrated with my way of helpin ;)

-Adredrin

theotherjohn
11-03-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Merjinia
I'd hate too loose all that because I don't know what I'm doing..

thank you
Merji's Muse

Dont do anything. Let the game do it for you. After that you can tweak your characters my adjusting the goals

StrayRogue
11-03-2003, 11:55 AM
Auto Convert is practically useless. Its like using Quick Gen.

Merjinia
11-03-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin
Well, I can help ya..but fair warnin, people tend to get flustrated with my way of helpin ;)

-Adredrin

Heck I'm flustered Now!

Trinitis
11-03-2003, 12:16 PM
hehe, well, I've noticed a lot of people dislike the way I help, simply because I won't "do the work for them"

If I'm helping something and they ask "should I get first aid?" I quickly respond with do you want first aid?

I always make the person choose..I'm more then willing to give the + and - of any skill that I know of..and willing to make reccomendations..but I refuse to make someone's char for them.

-Adredrin

StrayRogue
11-03-2003, 12:17 PM
I'll help on all three characters if you want. The cost is merely your soul *cackles*

CrystalTears
11-03-2003, 12:33 PM
Actually the auto convert wasn't too off the mark when I logged in my empath. Just had to tweak things here and there, but for the most part it transferred to what I was mostly going to do with her anyway. ::shrugs::

Nindy
11-12-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Auto Convert is practically useless. Its like using Quick Gen.

Heh. QuickGen is teh suX0rz, kthx.

~N