PDA

View Full Version : Old Empath - any clues?

Wezas
11-03-2003, 08:51 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3153534135&category=25 45

161 train Sylvan Empath. min bid is $750, buyout at $1500

Violenttmoon? (she shows 160 in fame list)
Snowie? (she shows 144 in fame list)

Fame lists are sometimes off, not sure.

If I had money to throw around I'd probably buy the empath, and then train him/her in pickpockets..... mmm 162 ranks and noone can hit me.

AnticorRifling
11-03-2003, 09:03 AM
Violenttmoon is a dark elf I think.

theotherjohn
11-03-2003, 11:22 AM
First guess Sraven
second guess Tenderhand

I am for sure its not Violent

Kurili
11-03-2003, 11:45 AM
Violenttmoon is a Dark Elf, Faendryl

Acolyte Kurili

Miss X
11-03-2003, 12:14 PM
Sraven is 160, and I doubt she would sell up.
Vx

theotherjohn
11-03-2003, 06:24 PM
yeah this might be a clue

>look ten
You see Renowned Lady Tenderhand Nyteshiner the Master Healer.
She appears to be a Sylvankind.
She appears to be mature. She has sultry crystal green eyes and fair skin. She has waist length, ginger hair swept back from the temples. She has a delicate face, a button nose and dimpled cheeks.
She has a tiny red heart tattoo on her finger.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a gleaming black wedding band shimmering with delicate white gold engravings and a blue diamond carved in the shape of a rose, a ruby-petaled exquisite red rose, a wild black rose, a sleek gold sylvan-crafted wristband, a rosewood bracelet, a dainty gold ruby-studded armlet, a leather purse, a carved jade acantha leaf barrette, a delicate golden heart locket, a bird-shaped applewood locket, a ruby diadem woven with silk rosettes and sprigs of spiraling ivy curls, a pouch of interwoven ivy leaves and plush miniature rosebuds clasped with a cluster of ivory-carved rosepetals, a dark leather locksmith's pouch, a pair of fitted healer's wristlette gloves made of fine ivory brocade and accented with tiny ice-blue raindrop and rose charms which hang from the fingertips and chime with every movement, a jasper-dusted wolf pin, a ruby-studded constellation pin, a red glaes spider charm, a butterfly charm, some black scarlet-laced leathers, a cat-shaped onyx earcuff, a royal blue herbalist's satchel, a ruby-dusted field bag embroidered with tiny golden hands and clasped with a perfect ruby, a ruby-dusted backpack embroidered with tiny golden hands and clasped with a perfect ruby, some delicate rose-shaped ruby earrings with tiny emerald leaves, a silken rose-petal bodice, a rose-petal skirt, a bright red cloak with gold embroidery on the back of a hand reaching down from the sky to save an injured warrior, a pair of curly-toed boots with tiny jingling bells that dangle from the tips, a silver-chased black ruby locket, a rose vine collar inlaid with pearl thorns twining around emerald vines and rose shaped rubies, and a sitting mithril kitten pin.

Artha
11-03-2003, 06:32 PM
a bright red cloak with gold embroidery on the back of a hand reaching down from the sky to save an injured warrior

One of many items that should be chucked down the well.

Atlanteax
11-04-2003, 12:35 AM
It's not Sraven

Trinitis
11-04-2003, 01:03 AM
Well, who ever it is either never made a profile, or was smart and deleted the profile before posting the char.

I figured I'd try to out smart them, being that *most* AOL GS players have a profile with their Char's name in it.

-Adredrin

Snapp
11-04-2003, 01:06 AM
Tenderhand wears entirely too much shit.

Trinitis
11-04-2003, 01:07 AM
of course, then again, it makes you wonder if he/she posted the same e-mail he/she uses for contact from simu..posting it openly on ebay like that could lead to an account close.

-Adredrin

Hips
11-04-2003, 01:38 AM
I'm nearly positive I know who the seller is, and because of that I don't think it's Tenderhand for sale.

Weedmage Princess
11-04-2003, 01:48 AM
I don't think it's Tenderhand, either...but I can verify tomorrow when I get home...

I think Tenderhand is older than 161...she's pretty well over the cap if I remember correctly.

Weedmage Princess
11-06-2003, 12:23 AM
Actually, that very well may be Tenderhand. I thought she was older than 161 but apparently she isnt.

Vesi
11-06-2003, 06:37 PM
The ugly alters seem to match what Tenderhand is wearing if that is a true picture of her posted by theotherjohn.

If I wanted to waste the money, I'd buy her just to throw those alters down the well.

Vesi

theotherjohn
11-06-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Vesi
The ugly alters seem to match what Tenderhand is wearing if that is a true picture of her posted by theotherjohn.

I walked in on her table at the inn and got the cut and paste that you see

GS4Gurl
11-06-2003, 08:50 PM
All I know is the player of Tenderhand stopped playing GemStone because "people were harassing" her. And then there was a disagreement of sorts with her latest ex Sluggy, who married some other chick. Then later Sluggy left the lands as well.

Heh. Not an overheard rumor just what I heard Tender talking about at her table. She made comments that made me think she would sell her character but didn't actually come out and SAY it. So it would be no surprise if this is the case.

[Edited on 11-7-2003 by GS4Gurl]