PDA

View Full Version : Crypt, Sanc. GRRRR

01-03-2004, 10:24 PM
Im pissed. Im so very pissed. A lot of things have made me mad, but now NOW! they have taken away my ability to kill in MY CRYPT.

all because some babies who pick fights cry when they get thier asses handed to them.

Im mad.

Sean
01-03-2004, 10:25 PM
they did the same thing to the trophy room. very iritating.

Xcalibur
01-03-2004, 10:26 PM
Hold XXX
go out

kill

hide
wait
stalk XXX
tap XXX
fog (the one that works in a group)
kill

Zeyrin
01-03-2004, 10:28 PM
When they sanc the Cul de Sac, I'll retire. That's bullshit.

01-03-2004, 10:28 PM
well the issue is Crypt is outside of town, I should be able to murder anyone i so wish, there is no law, and the crypt is not peacefull

Zeyrin
01-03-2004, 10:31 PM
I agree with you totally.

theotherjohn
01-03-2004, 10:38 PM
all sancts should be removed from the game. the only sancts should be the ones that players cast.

It is only done to for stupid empaths.

Scott
01-03-2004, 10:40 PM
I don't think there should be sanct's period. Cast or room. I think the concept is stupid and it makes no sense why a 13 train cleric can sanct a room and a 100 train invasion critter can't do anything. Maybe make it age based or something if you insist on keeping it. Although I vote for getting rid of it completely.

Tsa`ah
01-03-2004, 10:50 PM
Built in sancts are the result of disruptive jackasses.

I hate them personally, but seeing them pop up like this doesn't surprise me at all. People have been begging for them through their actions.

Soulpieced
01-03-2004, 10:51 PM
I don't agree with them either. But idiots will be idiots, so I suppose they're necessary these days.

Zeyrin
01-03-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Gemstone101
I don't think there should be sanct's period. Cast or room. I think the concept is stupid and it makes no sense why a 13 train cleric can sanct a room and a 100 train invasion critter can't do anything. Maybe make it age based or something if you insist on keeping it. Although I vote for getting rid of it completely.

Sancts suck, I agree. The only time I use sancts is when I need to meditate to get my spirit/mana back up. Age based sancts would be a good idea.

Sean
01-03-2004, 11:01 PM
there will always be cleric sancs cause its uliqs reason why clerics cant have a spell like mass calm.

Tsa`ah
01-03-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Tijay
there will always be cleric sancs cause its uliqs reason why clerics cant have a spell like mass calm.

Rangers rock.

01-03-2004, 11:05 PM
The scant as it stands was put in place because a Development GM assumed that it has been scanted for 10+ years, which is untrue. There was a scant put in place during an even 1.5 years ago(only time ever that it was scanted) which was removed though players complaints to Feedback. As it stands they are speaking to the development team about it to see what can\will\wont be done.

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by The Edine]

HarmNone
01-03-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah

I hate them personally, but seeing them pop up like this doesn't surprise me at all. People have been begging for them through their actions.

Yup. It has always amazed me that those whose actions result in changes to the game that negatively impact everyone are, almost always, the first ones to complain about said changes. It boggles the mind. :rolleyes:

HarmNone is not referring to anyone in particular. The comment is a general one based on observances over the years :)

Soulpieced
01-03-2004, 11:12 PM
I personally think sanct duration needs serious changing along the lines of 10 seconds per level tops. Level 100 sanct = 16 minutes. And they also need to be able to be gotten rid of much easier. Along the lines of dropping instantaneously when the caster leaves the room.

01-03-2004, 11:20 PM
I fucking hate bards who come in the east tower and sanct shit.

HarmNone
01-03-2004, 11:20 PM
I can remember people years ago calling for sancts to drop when the caster left the room. It seems like such a reasonable idea. I never could figure out why that was not implemented. :?:

HarmNone

Soulpieced
01-03-2004, 11:25 PM
Ahh, good old song of peace. Stupid rogues that don't know beans about game mechanics.

Klaser
01-03-2004, 11:48 PM
The crypt being sanctuaried doesnt surprise me at all. I've killed many people there, as well as stolen quite a large amount of money. Coincidentally, I agree completely with what Edine has said, except the part about it being "his" crypt. No where in the game should there be a sanctuary. However, that wont change. Instead, it should be a "lore" based skill.

For example, 40 ranks in Lore A would result in a "No attacking" sanctuary for 5 minutes.
60 ranks = No attack, No Stealing for 6 minutes
80 ranks = No attack, No stealing, No hiding for 8 minutes
100+ ranks = Added time to sanctuary, max of 10 minutes.
(Ultimately, skill would determine length of sanctuary)
Also, if there are any hostile creatures in the room, the sanctuary cast would be a roll against the creatures CS (or possibly a fear roll), any failure on any hostile creature in the room would result in a failure to sanctuary the room. As with the bard song, it would drop the instant the person leaves the room, hides, becomes invisable, or dies. And finally, as with the Major Sanctuary spell, a failure to create a sanctuary (Insufficient skill) would result in damage dealt to the caster.

1. Steal from Mark A
2. Mark A catches you
3. Mark A attacks you
4. You attack Mark A (in defense)
5. Mark A dies
6. Mark A reports you for killing them for no reason.

Sean
01-03-2004, 11:49 PM
and what would happen if you cast the spell with no lore...

Klaser
01-04-2004, 12:04 AM
Another useless empath or cleric would bite the dust.

Rastaman
01-04-2004, 12:05 AM
this whole crypt sanct thing is bs. Fuck the gms.

01-04-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
Ahh, good old song of peace. Stupid rogues that don't know beans about game mechanics.

I know all types of shit about game mechanics...i.e..how to hunt...and pick...thats about it.

Bobmuhthol
01-04-2004, 02:31 AM
If these kind of things continue to happen then pretty soon they're going to remove CvC and PvP...

GMs are dumb.

Klaser
01-04-2004, 03:00 AM
How about we all just go play everquest?

Bobmuhthol
01-04-2004, 03:01 AM
Neverwinter Nights is better.

On topic: 3d1n3 1$ |219h7

Sancts are dumb and shouldn't exist at all.

01-04-2004, 03:19 AM
Hey bob, tell me how to write all your poontang are belong to me in leet

Bobmuhthol
01-04-2004, 03:20 AM
4|_|_ j00|2 |D00/\/74/\/9 |2 83|_0/\/9 2 /\/\3

01-04-2004, 03:23 AM
Okay nevermind

Caramia
01-04-2004, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah

Precisely. How difficult is it to go find an area (like the Boulder) where disruptive and idiotic non-roleplaying behavior can be done out of sight of newbies resting near a young hunting area (cul-de-sac) or an area that has typically been a peaceful healing and resting area for a much longer time (the crypt) than the snert-fest it's recently become?

Miss X
01-04-2004, 09:18 AM
I love being able to sanct! Its great for when I rescue deaders from areas that are swarmed with critters. Having said that, I get pissed when people sanct the Dais, you cant steal there as it is, and people still do it, which means when I wanna hide to rest I cant, and if people are picking boxes and a scarab or whatever attacks them, no one can kill it.
As for the crypt, doesnt bother me in the slightest, in fact its much better for my younger charecters who hunt around there. I never rest there because its generally full of idiots fighting and casting at each other, which is something I hate but now I guess I dont have to walk back to town between hunts! yay!
Vx

01-04-2004, 09:52 AM
most likely the scant will be removed as i stated it was a mistake by a DEV GM who assumed it had been scanted for 10+ years.

Gan
01-04-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by The Edine
well the issue is Crypt is outside of town, I should be able to murder anyone i so wish, there is no law, and the crypt is not peacefull

Does this mean you're fair game as well, anywhere there is no law, anywhere it is not peaceful??? I mean, really, you didnt complain that much when the statue was sancted on Teras while you were visiting, wonder if thats because you decided to keep your ass-cashing checkbook in your pocket. :lol:

In my opinion, I think that the crypt has become a local haven for older folks, (Bhambi, Edine, Saberwolv, etc.) who like the feel of being able to smoke a youngster whom they happen to bait into idiocy without repocussions. I dont see those same folks talking all the smack or doing all the same parasitic actions with and where older folks (of like level and age) hang out such as Teras, the Dais, the Rift, etc. Hmmm, wonder why...

Youngsters are naturallly drawn to the crypt for healing and resting, its the affect of its design and why no criters can enter,(skeleton, hob, mummy, ghoul, dirge hunters, young volners et. al.) and then they are subjected to these older folks who should be hanging out in places where they can actually hunt rather than use the excuse of RP to be so parasitic on the young players. Give me a break.

Who knows, perhaps someone in the GM corner woke up and discovered that they are losing young players and are getting more work due and more drama to complaints, reports, etc. because of the older wanna-bes in this area who are drawn to it by the lure of no law, no sanct, and lots of treasure laden youngsters who cant fight back.

Kudos to the perma sanct. I hope it forces all the older idiothm's to find another place to slither to such as the boulder.

:flamed:

lol, I forgot to add I've seen several instances where edine would either fog in and sanct or sanct before he was about to have his hiney handed to him in that very crypt... do as i say, not as i do??? :lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by Ganalon]

Xcalibur
01-04-2004, 11:51 AM
max level of monsters (not speaking of those around the ledge) is what? 28 for moaning spirit?

I agree that level 50 there, hmm

Pierat
01-04-2004, 12:12 PM
Ok well, while your points about old people are fine, your forgetting about the most important part here. Forget about dissruptive people, they should be dealt with on a one per one basis, sancting the crypt doesnt make sense cause now people cant steal there. Theres a reason you have to go to town everyonce in a while to unload. Its because the crypt, is not safe, its not a town, its a place where dead people should be, and its bad enough we have a crypt with 20 people lurking around resting before running outside and killing dead things.

So.... resting spots outside of town, especially one as dark and lurid as the crypt, SHOULD be filled with vagabonds, and thieves, and you should expect it not to be as safe (Or now in this case even SAFER) then in town. If you cant watch your back good enough, take your loot and run to town. Where are pickpockets supposed to pick pockets? In town where you can be arrested? in RL thieves dont rob people outside the doors of the local preceinct, they go to the outskirts of towns, not quite as nice neighborhoods, etc...etc... and the crypt needs to go back to being unholy. -Pierat

Pallon
01-04-2004, 12:41 PM
Great Lord Pierat Dapirate

If this dude isn't decked out in full pirate regalia from that shop in solhaven, I'm gonna be sorely disappointed

Oh yeah. Down with artificial constraints on game play.

Soulpieced
01-04-2004, 12:42 PM
Heh, Pierat's been around a bit longer than a shop in Solhaven.

01-04-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Ganalon

Originally posted by The Edine

Does this mean you're fair game as well, anywhere there is no law, anywhere it is not peaceful??? I mean, really, you didnt complain that much when the statue was sancted on Teras while you were visiting, wonder if thats because you decided to keep your ass-cashing checkbook in your pocket. :lol:

In my opinion, I think that the crypt has become a local haven for older folks, (Bhambi, Edine, Saberwolv, etc.) who like the feel of being able to smoke a youngster whom they happen to bait into idiocy without repocussions. I dont see those same folks talking all the smack or doing all the same parasitic actions with and where older folks (of like level and age) hang out such as Teras, the Dais, the Rift, etc. Hmmm, wonder why...

Youngsters are naturallly drawn to the crypt for healing and resting, its the affect of its design and why no criters can enter,(skeleton, hob, mummy, ghoul, dirge hunters, young volners et. al.) and then they are subjected to these older folks who should be hanging out in places where they can actually hunt rather than use the excuse of RP to be so parasitic on the young players. Give me a break.

Who knows, perhaps someone in the GM corner woke up and discovered that they are losing young players and are getting more work due and more drama to complaints, reports, etc. because of the older wanna-bes in this area who are drawn to it by the lure of no law, no sanct, and lots of treasure laden youngsters who cant fight back.

Kudos to the perma sanct. I hope it forces all the older idiothm's to find another place to slither to such as the boulder.

:flamed:

lol, I forgot to add I've seen several instances where edine would either fog in and sanct or sanct before he was about to have his hiney handed to him in that very crypt... do as i say, not as i do??? :lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by Ganalon]

there is no scant on teras Ganalon... and im there right now making the same enemies that I always have and will, Age is not important to me, if i dont like the person then I will deal with them the best way I am able to. When it comes to the crypt most of the people that I feel need to be delt with are younger, The only people I kill there are thoes that attack me or are cought stealing by my eyes from me. So, i dont see where your comeing from.

Scant? Of course I do, That is Edine. Im not much for face to face combat, I prefer killing people when they dont expect it. or if i have the upper hand. I will use what skills I have to get ahead... and yes Edine is a hypocrite. The diffrence is that one scant does not go away, the other does.

If a scant will keep me alive then up it goes.

The crypt is also not a place to make money in the least bit. youngsters there as you say are all poor, Take it from me, I know, I steal. (yes as I said I am a hypocrite). If i want to make money stealing I goto the park.

01-04-2004, 02:17 PM
but this is not about me it is about them scanting the room so keep the persoanl attacks to character complaints there are a few threds with my name in the title.

Gan
01-04-2004, 02:51 PM
scant=sanct ?

I hear mavis beacon teaches typing too.

Yes, I know you're on Teras now, I"ve seen you camping out in the master's hall at voln. I dont see the same crypt rhetoric as you say your spewing on Teras, but thats for another post on another thread, another time...

nothing too personal edine, just irks me to see hypocritical opinions from those who present themselves as nice fat targets way up on that pedestal they put themselves, if you're going to put yourself into the public spotlight such as THE EDINE has, expect to be a target...

and oh yea, there's treasure to be had by those who hunt and rest in the crypt if you know where to hunt... if there wasnt then there wouldnt be so much stealing going on there.

so bottom line, folks abuse the crypt for what it is, initiate too much pvp through baiting and preying upon the inexpereinced gamer, so it would be only natural that the GM's would step in. I love it when hacks get their noses tweaked by obstacles that would appear as not even a pebble on the road to those who really know how to steal. So up the ante and go someplace thats actually a challenge to initiate RP, steal, or make yourself look good aside from the crypt, unless you are one who hunts that area.

Soulpieced
01-04-2004, 02:58 PM
PWNED!!1!!!. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Now while I've said I don't agree with the sancts, I also think the idiots hanging out at the cul-de-sac were a terrible influence on possible new characters hunting in the catacombs. I guess the crypt is the same scenario, since there are many low-train creatures around.

01-04-2004, 03:51 PM
well since you decided not to listen to my request to keep the personal attacks where they belong let me address the issues at hand

I've seen you camping out in the master's hall at voln.

Most likely that means I am out of body or not paying attention to the game, so I personally think it better to sit where people do not frequent than in a public area asleep as a cleric.

nothing too personal edine, just irks me to see hypocritical opinions from those who present themselves as nice fat targets way up on that pedestal they put themselves, if you're going to put yourself into the public spotlight such as THE EDINE has, expect to be a target...

Of course I expect to be a target or I would not have a flamboyant character. I always am a target, I know this, and that is the same reason that you will rarely if ever be able to locate Edine in game, if I am not in an area covered by law then I am hiding in some way shape or form. Now I ask you to explain in what way you mean "hypocritical opinions." My issue is with a permanent sanctuary. At no time have I ever said that I do not like the clerics ability to cast a sanctuary spell. So in your infinite wisdom please explain to me how your comments relate in any way to anything I have said previously.

and oh yea, there's treasure to be had by those who hunt and rest in the crypt if you know where to hunt ... if there wasnt then there wouldnt be so much stealing going on there.

First of all I suggest using ' when you use contractions if you wish to critique my typing :smile: There are two thieves that steal there regularly, Basso, and Qahaar AKA Klaser on the boards. When it comes to making money, anyone that is able to do so is not a young adventurer that is being preyed upon. If you mean making money from hunting Masters and the like, there has not been much in the way of "riches" coming from them in a while, I have a Character that hunts there currently so know from experience. If you mean hunting creatures up on the ledge, I again will make the same argument that they are not new adventures, and should know better than leaving their containers open. Other than that there is little to no treasure of value from creatures in the crypt.

so bottom line, folks abuse the crypt for what it is, initiate too much pvp through baiting and preying upon the inexpereinced (Did you mean inexperienced) gamer, so it would be only natural that the GM's would step in. I love it when hacks get their noses tweaked by obstacles that would appear as not even a pebble on the road to those who really know how to steal. So up the ante and go someplace thats actually a challenge to initiate RP, steal, or make yourself look good aside from the crypt, unless you are one who hunts that area.

Well, to this I say to each their own, I have continuous RP with many people in the crypt. I have sat there for a long time be it with this character or my previous ones. It "was" and hopefully will be again the single unsancted resting area what is not ruled by law outside of the landing.

Gan
01-04-2004, 08:44 PM
Hypocritical in that you are bitching and whining about sanct, the very thing you use in your arsenal of idiocy deployed in your quest for marginalism in the crypt against those who are 40 to 50 levels younger than you.

As to your logic of wealth in the crypt:
The perception of wealth is determined by the holder. To you, the minimal amounts earned by those who hunt the GY is perceived differently by those who are growing their first character and or those who do not have the resources of someone who has older characters and a developed and well stocked bank account. Think outside the box a moment and you'll see that the coins and items hard won by those youngsters is coveted at a greater rate than those who have large amounts of disposable income at their fingertips.

Either way, I laud and encourage the idea that the crypt has been exsnertinated by the imposing of a perma-sanct. Perhaps this will wash out the hacks who think they can steal in the easy places upon the easily preyed upon. Step it up a notch if youre a serious thief and pick marks who pose a greater challenge or a greater risk... who knows, perhaps the rewards of success and or failure will be greater as well.

With that said, Edine, I end my oration and step off my soapbox... and I look forward to your lengthy stay on Teras, for there are riches abundant, and I hope you make gobs of coin and gems while you ramble through town and pass by my direction. Not to mention I'm sure the youngsters in the crypt will enjoy the break from at least one predator in their midst and have an opportunity to grow in wealth and age and actually enjoy some of the fruits of hunting and earning coin during their stay in this break from reality.

Fallen
01-05-2004, 12:42 AM
Remember, spells are not adjusted or created with PvP/CvC in mind...

Except for Sorcerers and their demons, as they are gods among insects.

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by Fallen]

Caramia
01-05-2004, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by Fallen
Remember, spells are not adjusted or created with PvP/CvC in mind...

You mean like when Focused Implosion was created so that it's a murder charge when used in town?

Fallen
01-05-2004, 05:38 AM
You mean like when Focused Implosion was created so that it's a murder charge when used in town? >>

The focused version came about primarilly for this reason? I would disagree with this statement. If anything, I doubt the PvP nature of the spell was given much consideration when initially designed.

When creating the spell, they limited its use in town as an afterthought, as they do with most area effecting spells.

I know the unfocused version of the spell was changed (or possibly given special consideration before implementation) after creation, though this was in agreement of terms to allow the spell to be imbedded into wands. This may be an exception to my statement, though it is quite some time ago, and is one of, if not the most powerful spell in the game.

You are saying that at one time, a sorcerer could cast open implosion within the confines of town, and kill someone without a fine?

I know that casting any version of the spell while not during an invasion will more than likely cause a rebound effect throwing the spell back at the caster.

Edited to add: AND DAMN IT ALL, WOMAN! Didnt I say Sorcerers and their demons were exempt from this statement?

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by Fallen]

Czeska
01-05-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Pierat
Ok well, while your points about old people are fine, your forgetting about the most important part here. Forget about dissruptive people, they should be dealt with on a one per one basis, sancting the crypt doesnt make sense cause now people cant steal there. Theres a reason you have to go to town everyonce in a while to unload. Its because the crypt, is not safe, its not a town, its a place where dead people should be, and its bad enough we have a crypt with 20 people lurking around resting before running outside and killing dead things.

So.... resting spots outside of town, especially one as dark and lurid as the crypt, SHOULD be filled with vagabonds, and thieves, and you should expect it not to be as safe (Or now in this case even SAFER) then in town. If you cant watch your back good enough, take your loot and run to town. Where are pickpockets supposed to pick pockets? In town where you can be arrested? in RL thieves dont rob people outside the doors of the local preceinct, they go to the outskirts of towns, not quite as nice neighborhoods, etc...etc... and the crypt needs to go back to being unholy. -Pierat

Agreed. I hate the crypt because of its "snertiness", but Pierat's right. It should not be a safe place. Unless you just want to say screw RP completely.
It's not about having a convenient place to rest. If someone wants to heal or raise, let them cast a temporary sanct.

I also agree with the idea of a sanct ending when its caster leaves the room.

Btw.. when I get tired of Edine's crap, I just go somewhere else :)

Wezas
01-05-2004, 10:03 AM
Forgive the blunt-ness and brevity of this post, I had a nice long post but wasn't logged in so I lost it all.

TOJ - Not all empaths are sanct-whores. I don't even know the spell number. It's one of the spells I never use like frenzy or interference.

Old folks in crypt - I've been playing since 95. I've hung out there for roughly 50% of my time in game. Mainly socializing, occasionally healing, occasionally stealing. Edine and Saberwolv are big talkers. And that's all they'll do unless someone casts/swings. If you can't handle an arguement with them in words, don't get into one.

Bhambi being lumped in to the Crypt list - This disgusts me. Wulfguy, Saber, Shonison, Naina, Edine, myself, and maybe even Klaser/Qahaar I can stand being in this list. But not her. She throws her weight (and spells) around way too much.

Crypt - has never been sanct, shouldn't be sanct. If you want to sanct somewhere, sanct the cul. It's in town and has been known to be a problem (anyone remember the sign?)

Soulpieced
01-05-2004, 10:06 AM
Like I've said, Bhambi is just another worthless sold soul.

Wezas
01-05-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
Like I've said, Bhambi is just another worthless sold soul.

You would have liked my original post, Soul, I believe it was:

"Unless the arrogant sancter is an uber-bard like Soulpie, a quick cast of silence will stop all that singing nonsense."

Soulpieced
01-05-2004, 10:16 AM
Haha.

Fallen
01-05-2004, 10:18 AM
Does the song of peace take effect before the messaging appears when they enter a room?

For example, could you lie in wait for a bard, and strike at him before his song "catches up with him" for lack of a better explination?

Soulpieced
01-05-2004, 10:19 AM
Yes you could Fallen.

Fallen
01-05-2004, 10:21 AM
That must take away from the hunting protection of that spell. You would have a definite moment of vulnerability in which a creature might brain thee when traveling from room to room. Im guessing this design was intentional.

Soulpieced
01-05-2004, 10:23 AM
Your attack actions are stopped when singing the song. So you can't walk around with a sanct up, attack a creature, and if you miss hope the sanct catches up.

Fallen
01-05-2004, 10:26 AM
Yes, but you also cant throw the spell up during an invasion or when particularly vulnerable and dash out of the area unscathed. Creatures light on their feet would be able to get a swat off before you either hit the next room or your spell finds you.

Perhaps just another necessary drawback to prevent mechanics abuse.

Czeska
01-05-2004, 10:33 AM
I use Song of Peace like a raising cleric does, mostly. If someone in my group falls or is stunned, I put it up to save their ass.

The way it follows has left me vulnerable getting out of tight spots before, but it's SO much better than nothing.

Soulpieced
01-05-2004, 10:35 AM
I try not to use it out in the field unless it's really necessary.

FlypaperforFreaks
01-05-2004, 02:34 PM
Hmm, since when can you hide in a sancted room? I know you cannot in TSC. Had a friend try to steal from me in the crypt and still couldn’t so all you thieves out there don’t get your hopes up. Maybe there are sancts you can hide in?

>go arch
[Graveyard, Crypt]
The entry foyer to this enormous granite crypt is stark, adorned only with grisly friezes sculpted in low relief into the walls. Bands of bluish-green ahnver are inlaid into the stone in thin strips just below the ceiling throughout the entire structure, bathing the rooms in a subtle light. A shadowy arch curves overhead and leads deeper into the inner sanctum of the sepulcher. You also see an enruned steel trunk, a white cat that is sitting, a flail and a cracked urn.
Also here: Lord Seragyn, Voidshark who is sitting, Wenianna who is sitting, Marbasl who is sitting, Pagelinn, Icedraggon
Obvious exits: out
>hide
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.
HR>

Tsa`ah
01-05-2004, 03:56 PM
They changed the mechanics of built in sancts a few years ago.

You could indeed hide in the voln courtyard or TSC. The intent of mechanics was supposed to prohibit hiding even for rangers casting camo.

The change still pisses me off.

Joxter
01-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Now that the crypt has been Sanct'd, where are the Morphs going to appear?