PDA

View Full Version : Selling A Few Things

ViridianAsp
09-30-2006, 03:59 PM
I'm just selling a few items, my character rarely wears them.

Blue Outfit MB: Sold on buyout to Private Bidder.

a flowing lapis-hued muslin burnoose (holds a VLA, altered)

a long side-slit pale tunic with delicate indigo embroidery adorning the neckline (pinworn, altered)

a sheer indigo muslin hip-scarf: This scarf is made from the finest sheer muslin and dyed a deep indigo, which sets an elegant background for the scarf's sinuous gold embroidery. The embroidery flows along the edges and leads to the scarf's ends, which are adorned with small gold bells.

actions:
push
You smooth the folds of your indigo muslin hip-scarf, causing the bells on it to tinkle softly.
pull
You tug on your indigo muslin hip-scarf, causing the bells on it to jangle loudly!
turn
You take ahold of your indigo muslin hip-scarf and turn gracefully, causing the bells on it to chime in time to your movement.
dance
Arranging yourself carefully, you begin an intricate, graceful dance. As you dance, the bells on your indigo muslin hip-scarf chime in harmony with your movements.

a delicate gold lapis-scaled serpent pendant: Secured along the back of the pendant is a slender, hand blown crystal vial bearing a delicate stopper. (altered perfume holder from the Wavedancer.)

a pair of pale woven cotton pants ( off the shelf, holds a very small amount)

an intricate dyed indigo headscarf (off the shelf)

a draped indigo facial veil (off the shelf)

Jade outfit: MB: 75k to Satira, SOLD. Please contact me for pickup.

a jade green headscarf

a long jade green cotton dress with pale ophidian tracery adorning the hem (pinworn, altered)

IM me at Ladyviridian or PM me to submit bids.

thornhappy
09-30-2006, 05:40 PM
I just love your stuff! 100k on the blue outfit.

ViridianAsp
10-02-2006, 02:50 AM
updated. And thank you!

ViridianAsp
10-04-2006, 08:24 PM
updated.