PDA

View Full Version : Kolts/Dreadnought

Caramia
11-02-2003, 05:47 AM
How stupid is this?

This Kolts person thinks that anyone that is part of the Dark Alliance or sympathized with them, or didn't fight against them should be killed, so he goes around attacking people with this limp excuse.

HarmNone
11-02-2003, 05:49 AM
Heh. A Report or two should put him on a short rope pretty quickly. ;)

HarmNone figures this troublemaker will not last

Betheny
11-02-2003, 07:20 AM
He tried to do that with me, but then he whined for me to take the warn interaction off so he could kill me because I had the sword pommel.

Screw that noise, I ain't that clueless.

Caiylania
11-02-2003, 10:21 AM
You have had the pommel? Cool, must have been fun. I want to do a quest, need to work on being in the right place at the right time!

AnticorRifling
11-02-2003, 11:05 AM
So you're saying that if you affiliate yourself with the DA you don't expect people on the other side to attack you?

theotherjohn
11-02-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Caramia
How stupid is this?

This Kolts person thinks that anyone that is part of the Dark Alliance or sympathized with them, or didn't fight against them should be killed, so he goes around attacking people with this limp excuse.

It is a very valid RP reason.

You should not be allowed to be part of future events because you will report anyone that attempts to RP with you.

Latrinsorm
11-02-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by theotherjohn
It is a very valid RP reason.

Definitely true. However, this is assuming this Kolts fellow (that I have never met and am therefore just guessing) is actually RP-ing, and not just a guy controlled by a jerk who wants to ruin everyone's day.
And the idea that anyone who didn't fight against the Dark Alliance should be killed kind of lends creedence to the jerk-ruiner theory, smacks of the Bush "you're with us or against us" kind of slogan. To paraphrase a bit: the enemy of my enemy is my... enemy. :?:

AnticorRifling
11-02-2003, 04:08 PM
He doesn't kill people that aren't against the DA but he won't help them either. He is RP'ing a hatred towards the DA so he will be passionate about it and if you don't feel that the DA is bad then chances are he will get heated towards you.

Never had problems with him and he knows I won't kill a certain member of the DA (Maimara) and he's cool with it.

My guess is you were looking for someone to report in order to get your quota in for the day and he came along. (That is an example of a statment made with no basis on fact, much like your entire post. They sound stupid don't they?)

:cool:

Betheny
11-02-2003, 08:19 PM
I was majorly DA, I expected that sort of treatment.

HOWEVER.

You do not walk up to someone and start beating their ass for no reason. Give me some roleplay foreplay, please.. you know? You can't just beat someone's ass for their RP choice. Just like you can't beat someone's ass for wearing a satanic, or christian, shirt.

AnticorRifling
11-03-2003, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Maimara
I was majorly DA, I expected that sort of treatment.

HOWEVER.

You do not walk up to someone and start beating their ass for no reason. Give me some roleplay foreplay, please.. you know? You can't just beat someone's ass for their RP choice. Just like you can't beat someone's ass for wearing a satanic, or christian, shirt.

I agree with you totatly. I was part of the other side but would not kill you because we had been friends for a long time before the events of WoN. Just like in real life if a friend chooses to do something I don't agree with I might not go with it but I'm still their friend and I don't sever ties that quickly.

Now had you come around and started beating the tar out of me I might have tried to kill you a time or ten :cool:

Betheny
11-04-2003, 01:48 AM
You know I'd never do that. I prefer RP to CvC or PvP any day. I tried very hard to stress that with all of my interactions. One of my most pleasant interactions (oddly) was with Kadesha, once we had our 'issues' worked out. She didn't beat my ass, but we verbally sparred, and it was a lot of fun.

I must say, arguing with some people can be maddening, but when you're talking to someone who is quite possibly insane (IE, Maimara) and trying to convince them they're insane... Do you really think they're going to accept that? Of course not. When people get angry because a point of view difference, you have to understand... The differences in characters, and people, is what makes the world of Elanthia fun.

Lyonis
11-04-2003, 09:22 PM
Actually the reason the person was killed is he jumped in on a matter that had nothing to with him. That not being enough he bragged about him and his buddy burning down the ballistas during a V'tullian invasion. So he got smeared. You wanna rp the tough guy dont get mad when your ass gets handed to you. I know I don't.

As far as Maimara goes, me and her have our issues on House Dreadnaught but I have a whole bunch of respect for her as a rp'er and a person. Would I ever try to kill Maimara? Your damn right I would, but as she said I'd go for some foreplay/roleplay first, even though she'd hand my ass to me. Maimara and her brother Sepher were the first to ever give any RP to a young Lyonis growing up in Vaalor, and they will always have my respect for listening to death threats from a 7 train ranger who they could of killed with a glance.

Lyonis
House Dreadnaught

Betheny
11-05-2003, 02:41 AM
Lyonis is great. He used to annoy me, until I looked into his character a little more.

He most certainly is a hot head, and he gets his ass kicked, and he loves every minute of it. He accepts his consequences, and he made me as a player laugh while trying to roleplay a very pissed off priestess. It wasn't very easy to pull it off.

He really proved to me that there are good people in Elanthia, even if he may not think he's a very skilled roleplayer, he tries, and that's all that really matters.

The problem with the house itself is, they don't try, and the player of the Terrible Trio himself admitted to me in IM's that he gets OOCly pissed off about the Dark Alliance stuff. Sorry... I don't want to play with people who don't even PRETEND to roleplay.

Warriorbird
11-06-2003, 10:10 AM
"So you're saying that if you affiliate yourself with the DA you don't expect people on the other side to attack you?
"

So, it's fine if a bunch of sold idiots go around shredding people, Anticor? You can't have it both ways....if you get to whack any DA member whenever you want...Arachne worshippers get to defend the Spider Temple, and so on.

This'd work fine in Gemstone was still a teeny game. It isn't.

AnticorRifling
11-06-2003, 10:14 AM
I never heard they were sold/bought.
I don't agree with killing just because but I don't mind dying if the person killing me has a valid RP purpose behind it. Granted it would get real old and my opinion on the matter would change if said person killed me over and over and over for the same reason but once or twice I can live with. Hell when I was sought out and killed by some of the DA a few times it didn't bother me.

Warriorbird
11-06-2003, 10:18 AM
Was just referring to the "kill or be killed" type of world and the thought that most folks couldn't deal with it being two sided....

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 02:31 AM
If anyone cares what i think...ha ha ha... I believe that you should not use more than one of your characters at once to do harm... It isnt fair to have three characters all above 80 to attack one person! You have a bard sleeping you... a warrior cutting off your head... and a Sorc... well... whatever they do i am not too familiar with how they attack...void or somthing.

as for attacking people in the DA... I dont think you can just go around and kill people... rollplay it out maybe... But i have had him accuse me that i am in the DA... I dont even know what it is...could someone explain to me please? Anyways.... Those three seem to just jump and kill who ever they wish... on a power trip or somthing... not that we all dont have little powertrips... but the thing with him is he has three old characters PLUS a whooole house to back him up! One word of advice...dont piss him off. ***dances around*** im not afraid too i have already ticked him off.

Love,
Teeoncy =)

Betheny
11-07-2003, 07:52 AM
The 'DA' is the Dark Alliance, the three Arkati that lead the 'dark' side of the fight for the sword. DA is also used to label the followers of those gods that fight for the sword.

The people fighting on the 'light' side have dubbed themselves the Elanthian Alliance, but I think that may have just been for the Illistim portion, and we always called them the REsistance because having two 'alliances' would be confusing and stupid.

Warriorbird
11-07-2003, 07:52 AM
:chuckles: 80% of his house seems to be his different accounts.

[Edited on 11-7-2003 by Warriorbird]

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 09:54 AM
Thank you for explaining... I have been playing Gemstone for years but... this is the first time i have actually went to any boards of the sort. I guess i lived in ignorant bliss. Usually if there was an invasion or somthing that came up, I stuck it out with my friends... when teeoncy makes friends she always sticks by their sides. Besides she's a warrior... she can rollplay not knowing about the political issues (ha ha ha). But for a bit Sabreon/Mistros/kolts has been convinced i am part of the DA. Honastly i could roleplay out either side. I have a friend and consider him my best friend. If he was to be on the DA sure I'd go over, roleplay it out and have fun doing it. If i get killed for doing it by other people... thats life... and that is what deeds are for.

But I guess i would be on what you call the "good side". I do give credit to those on the bad side for being able to put up with being killed and for roleplaying everything out. Because that is what Gemstone is about. Roleplaying. and I think you can be on either side as long as you roleplay it out cleverly.

As for someone talking about reporting the three... they are pretty close to the gods... It wont matter too much they have already been reported alot... If you want to make them angry, do not give them attention!

Teeo

Warriorbird
11-07-2003, 11:09 AM
:chuckles: Anyone can claim that. Even if they're telling the truth it might not save them though. On a certain other game (one of the smaller graphicals), the owner's son was screwing around. He claimed he was untouchable because of his Daddy. Turns out, he actually was the owner's kid. I called the company (similar size to Simu, not big) and spoke to one of their phone customer service reps. Turns out she was his mother. She was quite suprised at her son's behavior, and I never had a problem with him again. I later quit because they whimped the guild equivalant I was playing, but that incident will always stick with me.

Even if there is something to what they claim, doesn't mean they're invulnerable.

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 06:18 PM
Ok Birdy baby, I am very confused now

Lyonis
11-07-2003, 09:25 PM
chuckles: 80% of his house seems to be his different accounts.

Well even if it was just the trio and myself he would only make up 75% of the house. Considering we're over 50 strong that would make him about 6%.

Lyonis
House Dreadnaught

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 09:27 PM
Well.... Its not just him with the multi-accounts either... the whole house is like that...all together you have like 20 people.... 50 characters

Betheny
11-07-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Lyonis
chuckles: 80% of his house seems to be his different accounts.

Well even if it was just the trio and myself he would only make up 75% of the house. Considering we're over 50 strong that would make him about 6%.

Lyonis
House Dreadnaught

50 strong, but how many are worth the trouble. I know at least 10 of those who joined the house because the Terrible Trio's player promised them RPA's. Real quality, eh?

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 09:43 PM
Thats Exactly right! The thing is.... Sabreon does have the connections with the gods.... and he gets lots of neat things from them... RP awards and such... But if you want to really look at their group numbers...over 3/4 are like under 30 trains.

Betheny
11-07-2003, 09:48 PM
The only reason he gets 'neat things' is because his PRO is big enough to get rewards. Any PRO will get that, it isn't because the guy is special or is sucking off a GM or something like that. It's because he knows what he can get.

Trust me, this guy has no connections, and no GM I've ever met would ever give him anything. He's a dumb fuck, and he does nothing but cause problems.

Lyonis
11-07-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Ladyteeoncy
Well.... Its not just him with the multi-accounts either... the whole house is like that...all together you have like 20 people.... 50 characters

Naw that's not true at all, we got rid of the only other MA'ers we had a while back, you and your empath.

Betheny
11-07-2003, 09:51 PM
1. Burn.

2. Who cares, the house is a joke to anyone that's serious about GS and roleplay.

3. ATKs and Onior kick Dreadnaught's ass. Anytime, a nywhere. And no, I'm not, nor have I ever been, a member of either. I was just impressed with how I was treated. Like an enemy, but when my gameplay experience started going down the shitter because of assholes like Dreadnaught, they proved to me that somet people are still worth the skin they're in.

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 09:54 PM
:::YAWN:::: incase you didnt know... Kataleena was never part of the house... I dont let my characters interact that way. Sabreon seems to like to brag that he has the connections though

Caramia
11-07-2003, 11:00 PM
So you're saying that if you affiliate yourself with the DA you don't expect people on the other side to attack you?

I'm saying that just because I might align myself or sympathize with the DA doesn't give the Ronanites or anyone else permission to attack me without my consent or without any roleplay.

There was no RP this time. He walked up, killed the person, then told them it was because he knew they were part of the DA. The funny thing was, the person wasn't part of the DA at all, he'd taken a pretty neutral role during the whole quest. I might have joined in on the quest to enjoy the experience, I didn't consent to allow other players to attack me because they want to use some lame-assed excuse for PvP without roleplaying with me.

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 11:11 PM
I agree... He should make sure They in DA and roleplay it out first...just like he accused me of being in the DA

Ansherak
11-07-2003, 11:31 PM
Good gads, Kolts is in his 80's now?!

When I left just a touch over a year ago, I don't think he was titled....Could be wrong but I don't think so.

I hardly call running around in a MA group killing people as much role play, but then again, alot has changed in the lands since I've been gone and come back, perhaps this is the new standard?

Ansherak

Kurili
11-07-2003, 11:57 PM
Only to some, Ansherak. One ignores/avoids that sort.

Acolyte Kurili

Ladyteeoncy
11-08-2003, 12:07 AM
WELL... This wil be my last post here.... Sabreon himself, Has officially come to me and said if i post anything else he will go on and on about many different Lies. So I am commanded not to post again... Have a good night all!

Lyonis
11-08-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Ladyteeoncy
Thats Exactly right! The thing is.... Sabreon does have the connections with the gods.... and he gets lots of neat things from them... RP awards and such... But if you want to really look at their group numbers...over 3/4 are like under 30 trains.

Yup we sure do have a lot of young members. And I would say that the majority of them are 30 and under. But what does that have to do with anything? Just as I give Maimara and others HUGE amounts of credit for allowing a under 10 train ranger to roleplay, I give HUGE amounts of credit to Sabreon and his crew for giving Lyonis a chance to shine. As far as Sabreon's roleplay goes, do I feel he is a worldclass, call your mom, the universe has stopped roleplayer? Nope I sure dont. But he is damn good in my opinion. A more loyal group of friends I have never found in the lands. If you think Sab's trio is only big and tough around people he can squish you are sorely mistaken. One of the proudest moments I ever had as a Dreadnaught was the four of us being murdered by Syberus. Rather than backing down, Sabreon died for his house and those he protects and he will have Lyonis's unflinching loyalty forever for it.

What I dont get is how us having a lot of young members is relevant? If the issue is roleplay then can't younger characters roleplay? Or is it because your concernced about the combat effectiveness of the house? I doubt there's many that would want us after them. Say what you want about our style, or how we get things done, the fact is we get them done.

Lyonis
House Dreadnaught

Syberus
11-08-2003, 12:22 AM
Yea that was pretty funny.. took me about 12 seconds.

Syb

GSLeloo
11-08-2003, 12:26 AM
I remember that... I remember after he did it some girl came up to me on the dais and started bringing up what Syb did and I believe she got rather nasty and called me a whore because Syb killing them ruined her chances to get with one of the guys or something... Now this could be really off but two people said that it was... Teeoncy? Is that right Teeoncy or was it another person?

Lyonis
11-08-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
I remember that... I remember after he did it some girl came up to me on the dais and started bringing up what Syb did and I believe she got rather nasty and called me a whore because Syb killing them ruined her chances to get with one of the guys or something... Now this could be really off but two people said that it was... Teeoncy? Is that right Teeoncy or was it another person?

It sure was! Anyhow as far as Syberus goes I never thought he was a bad guy, just a business man trying to make his way in the lands as I gathered. But give us our credit Syb, we didn't bitch, we didn't warn. We dish out our licks and we take em just as well. Regardless of how easy it was, and I'm sure it was easy, I was still proud of the House and was one of the defining points in my time in the lands.

Lyonis
House Dreadnaught

Syberus
11-08-2003, 12:41 AM
Oh don't get me wrong, you took it very well. Although when I found out you were all the same person it was a bit odd. Course the money I made in the process was nice too :cool2:

Syb

GSLeloo
11-08-2003, 10:20 AM
That is true, none of the guys came to cry at me for it. So I do give you guys lots of credit. I love people that will act annoying and take the abuse you give them for it without crying to the gods or using warn or any of that crap.

Lyonis
11-08-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
That is true, none of the guys came to cry at me for it. So I do give you guys lots of credit. I love people that will act annoying and take the abuse you give them for it without crying to the gods or using warn or any of that crap.

Well thank you for your kind words. Just to clarify one thing though, as far as us being annoying that really had nothing to do with Syb coming to kill us. It was a murder for hire as his whispers after he did it testified too. If it wasn't for that I really doubt we would of ever had an unpleasant interaction together.

I also didn't take time to comment on Teeoncy insulting you. It was precisely that type of uncontrolable behavior that was the reason for her removal from the House.

Again I thank you and Syberus for you looking at the situation objectively. It takes a mature mind to be able to give a compliment to someone who is less than a friend.

Lyonis
House Dreadnaught

Ladyteeoncy
11-08-2003, 02:21 PM
Well I agreed to Sabreon Not to talk anymore on here but since you guys are talking about me still i guess that it is an invitation to keep talking hehe.

Lets see... Teeoncy did go off on Syb but... It was mostly because i was getting of tired being like...

well ill get this older character to get you! well then ill get an even older character!

I get a little annoyed when people bring in older characters or in this case pay older characters to do somthing just because they like to stick their nose where it doesnt belong without being able to back it up. Yes i did go off on syb. But, After calming down and talking to Syb i saw i was blaiming the wrong person... hell if someone paid me alotta money I'd do it too... and Syb is a good guy.

Bringing older people in to beat up on little people... doesnt Lyonis like to tick people off and then call sabreon/mistros/kolts to come handle it while he hides behind them? Sure sometimes lyonis will act like he is big stuff but i think its cause he knows sabreon/kolts/mistros can usually waste the other person. And i seem to remember a lot of trash talk on about how sabreon/mistros/kolts were going to get somone to Kill Syb. Not that at the time i wasnt like oh yeah get him! But if i remember right me and syb had words and then i said sorry or somthing and we agreed not to fight. So yeah i went off on him but within 15 minutes it was cool. Atleast thats how i remember it... If it happened differently Syb jump in... I cant really remember that day all too well.

But everyone has a temper... look at how you guys just fly off the board in a temper... it only matters if you correct it or not.

Well on that note...Good morning and have a good day!

Syberus
11-08-2003, 02:44 PM
You came to me mad about them dying because it meant you couldn't get together with one of them or some such.. I was a bit at a loss as to how it was my fault. However no we didn't come to physical blows, nor were older characters called (not sure you would have liked it if we played that game). Yea I had nothing personal against anyone involved, and I did deal with things objectively... as soon as you start hearing sides to the story and determing who's right and wrong.. blah then you actually get involved. I wasn't looking to do that. However thanks for calling me a nice guy :)

Lyonis
11-08-2003, 02:45 PM
"Bringing older people in to beat up on little people... doesnt Lyonis like to tick people off and then call sabreon/mistros/kolts to come handle it while he hides behind them? Sure sometimes lyonis will act like he is big stuff but i think its cause he knows sabreon/kolts/mistros can usually waste the other person"

Depends on the situation Teeoncy. You can ask the slew of people that have killed Lyonis for his big mouth that never faced retribution from the House. If my mouth or my actions gets me in trouble I take my licks. As with the incident that originially started all of this, I was defending House members in Vaalor. As an officer in House Dreadnaught I promised that I would defend members of the House against ANY threat. And while a 28 train ranger doesn't do so well against a 70 train one I would rather have people say Lyonis is an idiot than he is a coward.

Oh and Leloo I expect at least a smiley face now, I finnally got Teeoncy to lose her cool.

Lyonis
House Dreadnaught

Ladyteeoncy
11-08-2003, 02:47 PM
I dont think that was loosing my cool considering i wasnt Yelling... I wasnt cussing... I just am excited that i get to keep posting now!

Latrinsorm
11-08-2003, 06:45 PM
3. ATKs and Onior kick Dreadnaught's ass. Anytime, a nywhere.

I'm bad with acronyms, so I don't know what ATK is, but Onoir is the WORST organization of any kind that exists in Elanthia. I joined up because I thought it'd be fun and roleplay, rah rah rah, and they fucking kicked me out for no reason and told me about it an email. Fuckers! Ok not all of them. There were at least two people there who were nice, but once I giggled, apparently I didn't have any more honor. Also I was hanging out with Klaive. But I sure as hell never got to defend myself. Man that got me steamed.

And it was about 2 years ago, so maybe they've changed since then. But you can't escape the past, mostly because it's hard to dodge about in time.

Caramia
11-09-2003, 02:51 AM
Or is it because your concernced about the combat effectiveness of the house? I doubt there's many that would want us after them. Say what you want about our style, or how we get things done, the fact is we get them done.

No, I'd say it's my concern that you best make darn sure you have my consent, DA aligned or not, before you attack me. Just as policy requires. I don't consider a stranger attacking me without a snippet of RP as CvC at all.

Betheny
11-09-2003, 07:59 AM
Onior has improved considerably with Kadesha and Kylinarr's removal, IMHO.

As for Lyonis, I've kicked his ass from the Landing to Solhaven to Ta'Vaalor to Ta'Illistim, and he never once called his House to do ANYTHING. He's the kind of person that shouldn't be associated with those fuckstains, because he takes his lumps as he deserves them, and doesn't bitch.

Parkbandit
11-09-2003, 08:54 AM
The name of the house screams OOG to me... why would I think the members of the house would do anything differently?

Warriorbird
11-10-2003, 04:04 PM
Lyonis is like the one intelligent fellow in the street gang filled with idiots. It's like a bad "from the ghetto" tv movie. It's sad he's part of their organization, but when they're the only one to "give him a chance" it isn't that suprising. They're a joke.

Caramia
11-10-2003, 07:36 PM
Lyonis is mixing with the wrong crowd. He was a halfway decent person when he lived in Ta'Vaalor, now it appears from what people have said, he's become a punk.

Lyonis
11-11-2003, 05:28 AM
Naw I'm still a nice guy and always willing to lend a helping hand. But there is one thing that Lyonis and me the player prize as a virtue above all others, loyalty. House Dreadnaught is a great bunch of guys and gals in my opinion and have always stuck by me and in turn they will have my unwaivering service. Though I do thank you for your kind words.

Lyonis
House Dreadnaught

Caramia
11-15-2003, 04:13 AM
Lyonis, have fun and most of all, have fun with your "house", clan, or whatever you want to call them, but make sure you and your group do have consent for conflict, and aren't just established to take down people that you suspect might be affiliated or sympathetic to the DA. If you're looking to become "official", you need a much stronger reason than that.

Betheny
11-15-2003, 09:31 AM
Dreadnaught = the next Jakarta.

GSTamral
11-15-2003, 10:03 AM
I can assure you Dreadnaught is no Jakarta. Dreadnaught is a quasi-organization, like a gang, and there isnt a single wealthy individual among them, nor have any of them been in the lands for even a reasonably long amount of time.

Jakarta was a house of corruption, with the founding members building the house for nothing more than creating real cash, thus why they whored out their workshop and had several mages working 24-7 in it to enchant things. Let's not also forget how Rozak cheated Tenser out of nearly 200 million silver by stealing back the key Tenser purchased and selling it on ebay for several thousand dollars.

Dreadnaught is a just a bunch of young thugs. Jakarta it most certainly isn't. Jakarta knew enough politics to actually get their house built. It is only because the housing system will change in gs4 that dreadnaught will have any shot of actually having a house being put up in their name.

Parkbandit
11-15-2003, 10:15 AM
Naw I'm still a nice guy and always willing to lend a helping hand. <they> always stuck by me and in turn they will have my unwaivering service.

Lyonis
House Dreadnaught

Am I the only one here that sees Lyonis on his knees?

Don't know the player.. the character or anyone else... just found it funny :)

Lyonis
11-15-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

Naw I'm still a nice guy and always willing to lend a helping hand. <they> always stuck by me and in turn they will have my unwaivering service.

Lyonis
House Dreadnaught

Am I the only one here that sees Lyonis on his knees?

Don't know the player.. the character or anyone else... just found it funny :)

I'm on my knees because I'm loyal to those who have helped me before? I thought that would of been at least borderline admirable. But no matter like you said you dont know me the player or the character. If you ever see me around say hi or something, I think you might be surprised. I'm actually an alright guy.

Lyonis
House Dreadnaught

Betheny
11-15-2003, 09:30 PM
I've helped you before.

Will you get on your knees for me too? :D

Lyonis
11-15-2003, 09:38 PM
I've helped you before.

Will you get on your knees for me too? :D

Yeah but that's for a whole different reason. Smooch!

Lyonis
House Dreadnaught

Ladyteeoncy
11-15-2003, 10:17 PM
hmmm....Lyonis gets on his knees for everyone :::Ducks:::