PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Trouble

Drew2
11-02-2003, 12:24 AM
My friend has this mithril mouse in cage and he says the mouse is supposed to run up and down your arm somehow.. anyone remember these things or how they work?

tap cage
>You tap a small silver wire pet cage.
>tap mouse
>
You tap a purple mithril toy mouse.

Kitsun
11-02-2003, 02:20 AM
Stolen from Cattriona's website. She has a massive collection of past merchant events with listings of items and more well known properties.

http://home.kc.rr.com/gemstone/

You thumb your painted toy mouse.

You turn your painted toy mouse over, and notice there is a yellow sapphire embedded into its belly.

You pull on your painted toy mouse's whiskers and it whips its tail around so hard that it pokes into your hand.

You poke your painted toy mouse, and it rolls off your hand and onto the ground where it scurries about frantically looking for a way to get back into your hand. Suddenly it opens its mouth and two very large fangs come out grabbing onto you. As it digs its fangs into your clothing, its metal tail pushes it up. It slowly climbs back up into your hand.

As you kiss your painted toy mouse, its long needle like whiskers tickle your cheek.

It looks like the verb your seeking is poke.

Cattriona rocks.

HarmNone
11-02-2003, 05:41 AM
Gah! Do not just "look up" what can be done with an item. That is one of the best ways I know to miss some, if not many, of the best possibilities of an item.

Sit down with it and try every verb you can think of, even those that would seem ludicrous. Can you die this way? Weeel, maybe. But, this is where the fun can be found! :D

HarmNone on adventure, if it still exists

Kitsun
11-02-2003, 11:56 AM
I tend to use it as a last resort. A good hour of guess-the-verb and I'm usually ready to swear at the item and toss it down the well.