PDA

View Full Version : Enchanting halp.

Shari
09-23-2006, 01:36 PM
You gesture at some sleek black stalking leathers.
A steady glow encompasses the black stalking leathers as you begin your chant, but suddenly vanishes, a number of multi-colored sparks dancing across the surface of the leathers.

Does this mean an enchant was sucessful?

Stunseed
09-23-2006, 01:37 PM
I'm at work right now, but when I get off in....8 hours, my enchants are due. I'll copy and paste successful ones for you. Unless someone else has some to post.

Gan
09-23-2006, 01:59 PM
Here's a successful enchant described below.

I would try casting 405 on your leathers again to see what it indicates. Looks like a light failure if you ask me. Which means it reset you back to the start of what bonus you were enchanting for. 405 should be able to give you more indications as to what happened though.
__________________________________________________ __

You trace a series of glowing runes while chanting the phrase for Enchant Item...
Your spell is ready.
>You gesture at some imflass half plate.
Your invisibility falls.
Visible wisps of essence dance across the surface of the imflass half plate as you chant quietly, your sure gestures guiding them to slowly coalesce into small softly glowing runic symbols. A pair of the runes flickers momentarily, the intensity of their glow increasing as their form sharpens into crisp, clean edges. With a brief shimmer, the symbols sink below the surface of the plate, leaving behind a faint, fading aura.
Roundtime: 60 sec.
Roundtime changed to 35 seconds.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.