PDA

View Full Version : Level 66 Mage for sale

AnticorRifling
09-21-2006, 04:22 PM
Gotta sell him. Such is life.

lvl 66 giant mage, fixskills up, perfect character history, etc.

Items of note aside from the mage itself:

You are wearing a crimson-swirled black leather mask with a gleaming onyx scimitar set upon the center of the forehead, which conceals your face. * altered feature concealer *
You are wearing a stamped metal Saramar symbol, an onyx-trimmed black silk greatcloak, a crimson glaes armband, a shadowy black leather pack clasped with a miniature crimson-edged golvern scimitar, some jet black golvern-edged armor, a lustrous sleek onyx bracelet, a twisted signet ring inset with a miniature onyx scimitar on a field of crimson, an onyx-studded black leather sporran, a shadowy black hip-satchel clasped with a small golvern scimitar on a rune-etched field of red, a ceremonial onyx and crimson Ishan greatkilt and a pair of black traveling boots.

an onyx-trimmed black silk greatcloak - Based on the size of this cloak, it was fitted for a giantman, and a large one at that. The rich black spidersilk has been lined with a myriad of pockets that contain mysterious ingredients suitable for potions and spells that a wizard may find useful. Polished onyx gemstones edging the cloak have been etched with complex runes. The cloak closes at the throat with a large veil iron-edged onyx clasp. - shoulder worn, VLA, opens/closes

a shadowy black leather pack clasped with a miniature crimson-edged golvern scimitar - back worn, VLA, opens/closes

some jet black golvern-edged armor - Heavy pieces of moulded black leather have been crafted into armor. Held together by several golvern fixtures, the overlapping leather affords superior protection without sacrificing mobility. The chest is artfully tooled with an onyx scimitar over a field of crimson and twisted golvern chains have been afixed to the neck, pauldrons, and waist as subtle embellishments. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. - 4x VHCP leather breastplate.

a twisted signet ring inset with a miniature onyx scimitar on a field of crimson - holds 1 item, opens/closes

an onyx-studded black leather sporran - Black leather has been riveted together to create the body of this pouch. The inside of the sporran has been lined with a thick coat of bear fur, cushioning its contents. An onyx-studded leather strap is secured to either side of the container, allowing enough length to be comfortably wrapped around the waist of a giantman. A heavy flap folds over the opening and is secured by small, crossed rolaren battle hammers pin. - belt worn, holds a large amount, opens/closes

a shadowy black hip-satchel clasped with a small golvern scimitar on a rune-etched field of red - belt worn, holds a large amount, opens/closes

a ceremonial onyx and crimson Ishan greatkilt - leg worn, heavily scripted

a pair of black traveling boots - These well-used yet durable boots have been fashioned for comfort and, albeit old, the subtle sheen of the leather shows they are well cared for. The leather tongue of each boot, pulled high to protect the shins, is held in place by sturdy laces ladder-threaded through gleaming onyx eyelets and knotted in the middle in the traditional Ishan fashion. The heels have been seared with miniature symbols of V'tull and small onyx rivets have been punched through the fabric at the seams to ensure a snug fit. - foot worn, holds a very small amount, stuck open

In the black silk greatcloak you see a haon-hafted drakar sgian dubh, a silver vultite pike, a barb-tipped vultite warlance, a glaes-spiked imflass-hafted spear, an oak-shafted gold-traced ora naginata, a violet-blue sharp vultite naginata, a long-hafted glaes scorpion,

an onyx-hafted godendag (has a show, altered naginata - This slightly curving blade has been crafted from a darkened steel and veined with onyx. The thick metal has been folded upon itself over and over, giving it a very fine edge and strong forge. Along the blade Saramar runes have been etched their meaning known only to Ishan long since past. The haft has been wrapped in treated leather giving a comfortable yet secure grip. At the base of the shaft a large onyx stone etched with two crossed battle hammers and the letters "A.R." has been securely set. The godendag is surrounded by a scintillating white light. )

a glittering copper alloy orb and a moonstone inset platinum orb - mage rechargers one is natural colors, the other is prayer of protection.

---------------------------------------------
First bid I like takes over. Either character transfer or full ownership of account, doesn't matter to me. Payment via paypal. Send me PMs.

StrayRogue
09-21-2006, 04:23 PM
Such a shame.

Renian
09-21-2006, 04:40 PM
:(

Danical
09-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Bummer.

Artha
09-21-2006, 06:51 PM
Good choice.

AnticorRifling
09-22-2006, 08:04 AM
bump

AnticorRifling
09-22-2006, 08:07 AM
To the butt hurt halfling mage that sucks at enchanting. This here (PC, etc) this is OOC. What I said to you in the garden niche that's IC. Learn the difference. Don't get all pissy when you fuck up some plate mail and I laugh at you. Actually....you can get pissy but do it in an IC manner. The retort of "Sell your soul and so you will stop with the comments." line, that's just sad at best.

Xaerve
09-22-2006, 08:26 AM
Sad to see you go :(

AnticorRifling
09-25-2006, 10:49 PM
Bumb, still holding out for an offer that isn't a joke (500+).

Olanan
09-26-2006, 02:02 AM
:bye:

AnticorRifling
09-27-2006, 08:19 AM
bump

AnticorRifling
09-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Bump 2x. Come on and buy this thing I've got a weiner that needs to go to the vet...

AnticorRifling
10-04-2006, 10:31 AM
Still for sale.

Insodus
10-04-2006, 10:37 AM
No offense or anything, but I think you'll find it hard to find an offer over 500. I think a well known name will discourage most buyers, not encourage.

AnticorRifling
10-04-2006, 02:27 PM
That's true. I'm not looking for anything outrageous price wise. Just the 200 for him I've been offered is way low.

Also, his name is known here. That's about it anymore. Wasn't ever uber famous in game.