PDA

View Full Version : Dress the Elf for Silvers!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
09-20-2006, 11:47 PM
Alrighty. Jerrikan isn't played very often, so his outfits have been limited. I went out and bought a bunch of stuff from the normal shops in Elanthia.

You see Jerrikan.
He appears to be a Nalfein Elf.
He appears to be in the prime of life and very tall. He has intense, absinthe-haloed indicolite-hued eyes and alabaster skin. He has long, straight golden blonde hair gathered into a sleek ponytail at the nape of his neck and secured with a simple leather hair-tie. He has an angular face, a long nose and broad shoulders.

This is the list of what he has so far:

a black wool cloak
a gold-slashed navy blue satin tunic
a pair of dark navy blue slacks
some black plaid-lined breeches
a pair of short navy leather boots
a onyx-buttoned black suede jacket
a twisted silver neckchain
an ora-buttoned ash grey velvet tunic
an elegant burgundy velvet cape
an ora-buttoned ash grey satin cotehardie
some black side-buckled boots
a pair of dark sharp-toed boots
a polished black leather belt
a grey wool cloak
some black velvet breeches
an ora-buckled indigo velvet surcoat
a gold-buttoned white chambray shirt
some black linen trousers
some sage green samite trousers
a quilted dark chestnut wool doublet
some short sage green leather boots
some brown brocade breeches
some tall chestnut suede boots
an ora filigree knotwork band
a high-collared sage green shirt
a pair of soft midnight blue trousers
a black silk shirt
some pointed black leather shoes with square silver buckles
some grey linen trousers
a burgundy silk shirt with gold rose cufflinks
some black silk leggings
some ivory silk leggings
a black marbrinus doublet

----------

Your task, should you choose to accept, is to post outfits that fit within the following rules:

- Must be primarily made of the provided, listed clothing items

- Two additional items not listed may be added, SO LONG AS they do not total over 100k when purchased together, and they are available in a town shop (non-playershop) and not in a backroom. This can be ANY town, except for Teras Isle.

The person who posts the outfit I like the most will get 50k, 25k to second-best, and 10k to third.

Some things to note about Jerrikan, to help with forming the outfits: He's a noble Nalfein elf, but is into more simple but elegant items than gaudy and flashy items. He's a military man, as well (currently the navy, but used to be on land). He doesn't always wear his wedding ring (neither does Narcissiia) so that does not need to be included in every outfit.

Good luck!

Stanley Burrell
09-20-2006, 11:54 PM
Doublets.

Doublets always get some.

Celexei
09-21-2006, 01:13 AM
You see Jerrikan.
He appears to be in the prime of life and very tall. He has intense, absinthe-haloed indicolite-hued eyes and alabaster skin. He has long, straight golden blonde hair gathered into a sleek ponytail at the nape of his neck and secured with a simple leather hair-tie. He has an angular face, a long nose and broad shoulders.
He is wearing an ora-buttoned ash grey velvet tunic, a gold-buttoned white chambray shirt, a polished black leather belt, some grey linen trousers, and some black side-buckled boots

I like this combination from your list. My account is currently on freeze (although if ya like the idea enough for the cash, it will be up and running very shortly ;) ) or esle I'd search through the stores and see what other items that you could add to that list. The tunic is a military style coat so I see that as working overtop the shirt (although I wasn't to sure on the gold buttons on that shirt). The black matches the black of the boots, an important attention to detail. I'm sorry that I can not come up with your other two items on there, but if I where going to look for something, it would be a sleek and slim piece of functional military accesory, such as a belt sheath, maybe a headpiece of some sort. That's just my suggestion, good luck with your dressings!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
09-21-2006, 01:50 AM
Thanks! And just so you know, www.nilandia.com has a list of what's available at town merchants.

HouseofElves
09-21-2006, 02:41 AM
I'm just doing this for fun.

You see Jerrikan.
He is HAWT.
He is wearing a onyx-buttoned black suede jacket, a silver fountain brooch with a spray of diamonds, a silver and onyx-inlaid armband, a high-collared sage green shirt, some black velvet breeches, and some short sage green leather boots.

Celexei
09-21-2006, 11:29 AM
You see Jerrikan.
He is wearing an ora-buttoned ash grey velvet tunic, a gold-buttoned white chambray shirt, a polished black leather belt, some grey linen trousers, and some black side-buckled boots

I like this combination from your list. My account is currently on freeze (although if ya like the idea enough for the cash, it will be up and running very shortly ;) ) or esle I'd search through the stores and see what other items that you could add to that list. The tunic is a military style coat so I see that as working overtop the shirt (although I wasn't to sure on the gold buttons on that shirt). The black matches the black of the boots, an important attention to detail. I'm sorry that I can not come up with your other two items on there, but if I where going to look for something, it would be a sleek and slim piece of functional military accesory, such as a belt sheath, maybe a headpiece of some sort. That's just my suggestion, good luck with your dressings!

You see Jerrikan.
He is wearing an elegant dove grey silk cap, an ora-buttoned ash grey velvet tunic, a gold-buttoned white chambray shirt, some supple seafarer’s gloves, a polished black leather belt, some grey linen trousers, and some black side-buckled boots

Sorry about the repost:
Edited to add new items from the list. The cap came from Wehnimer's Men's Fashions for 5k
And the gloves come from the Smuggler's Cutter that runs between Solhaven and River's Rest. They're 1k pinworn and hold a small amount. Fits into your navy scheme.

vontez
09-21-2006, 01:26 PM
You see Jerrikan.
He is wearing an elegant burgundy velvet cape, a polished black leather belt, some black side-buckled boots, an ora-buttoned ash grey velvet tunic, a twisted silver neckchain, some grey linen trousers.

Beguiler
09-21-2006, 04:45 PM
You see Jerrikan.
He is in great shape!
He is wearing a twisted small gold hoop earring, an elegant burgundy velvet cape, a gold-slashed navy blue satin tunic, a burgundy silk shirt with gold rose cufflinks, a pair of dark navy blue slacks, and a pair of short navy leather boots.

Just added a rakish earring from his Navy days. Simple yet elegant..