PDA

View Full Version : My mother and episode III.

Sean of the Thread
06-02-2005, 11:39 PM
HAHAH so my mother went to see ep III with my brother tonite.... I came home and asked her how it was.

She said it was great.. so I said tell me about it.

She was like "well there was guys with good force and then there were a couple bad guys with bad vibes and then there was the governor guy that was actuallyl SIXTH and they had good lightsaber THINGIES going on because Anakin who WAS SO HOT.. If was his age I'd go after him.. wanted to save his wife and the guys in all white were fighting for the right side then they went to the SIXTH side.....on and on and on

She has no fucking clue and she could not understand why I was laughing so hard while she was giving me her synopsis.

Wezas
06-03-2005, 02:06 AM
My girl still thinks I haven't seen it yet.

I downloaded it the day it came out. Watched it again tonight on the widescreen.

Testosterone
06-03-2005, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Xyelin
HAHAH so my mother went to see ep III with my brother tonite.... I came home and asked her how it was.

She said it was great.. so I said tell me about it.

She was like "well there was guys with good force and then there were a couple bad guys with bad vibes and then there was the governor guy that was actuallyl SIXTH and they had good lightsaber THINGIES going on because Anakin who WAS SO HOT.. If was his age I'd go after him.. wanted to save his wife and the guys in all white were fighting for the right side then they went to the SIXTH side.....on and on and on

She has no fucking clue and she could not understand why I was laughing so hard while she was giving me her synopsis.
Someone cares?

Wezas
06-03-2005, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Testosterone
Someone cares?

I found the post amusing, and I'm sure other people did.

Why such a douchebag?

Jadewolff
06-03-2005, 09:39 AM
I remember when my parents saw Harry Potter. I asked them what they thought and they were like "Oh, it was nice but there was way too much magic in it." I seriously had to refrain myself from saying "Duh!"

Toxicvixen
06-03-2005, 02:59 PM
Come to the Sixth side Luke! :lol:

Trinitis
06-03-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Toxicvixen
Come to the Sixth side Luke! :lol:

(overdramatics) I'll never join you!!!!! (/overdramatics)

KymberlynX
06-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Wezas

Originally posted by Testosterone
Someone cares?

I found the post amusing, and I'm sure other people did.

Why such a douchebag?

My thoughts exactly...I didn't even see Episode III OR pick up on her use of SIXTH instead of SITH and even I found that really amusing. :P

Sean
06-03-2005, 03:40 PM
The Emperor obviously teaches Anakin to see dead people with his keen sixth sense.

/rimshot

AkMan
06-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Funny you mention that. My mom took my son to see Episode 3 the other day and when I asked her how it was this is basically what I got:

"I liked it, but they should have done this one FIRST because it explains where Luke and Lea came from." Apparently she wasn't aware of episode 1 or 2 and had only seen 4, 5 and 6 ten years ago. I told her to buy the whole set and watch them in order. :p

I am very grateful that she took my son to the movie though. She doesn't spend enough time with him and it's really special for him to spend time with Grandma.

StrayRogue
06-03-2005, 10:02 PM
You need to send it to me Wezas.

The Cat In The Hat
06-03-2005, 11:25 PM
I get it on DVD tomorow <3

Yay!

Sean of the Thread
06-04-2005, 12:19 AM
I got it on DVD today.. wooooot.