PDA

View Full Version : neat

h4k33d00d
10-31-2003, 07:10 PM
Wow, you can swear on these boards.

That being said, I'd like to state that Mistros is a fucking faggot. That felt good.

Anyone else know him?

Xcalibur
10-31-2003, 07:11 PM
No, tell us what you want to say

Betheny
10-31-2003, 07:11 PM
You're allowed to swear, but you aren't allowed to bash gays.

Tendarian
10-31-2003, 07:12 PM
You can swear but you cant say (slur for gay heh). Call him a fat ass moron or somethin.

[Edited on 11-1-2003 by Tendarian]

h4k33d00d
10-31-2003, 08:27 PM
I was on my way to EN and I decided to play race the ferry with this one wizard. She tells me to stop stealin', I just play it off like I don't know what she's talkin' about. So then she starts castin' at me, and I still play dumb, cause I can easily ward her (She's like level 15 I think). She doesn't stop so I sweep and ambush her hand to get her to stop casting, and she ends up dying from low blood. I start complaining to her about how now I gatta drag her carcus back to town and I go to pull out a flask and she just leaves.
She tells Mistros, he kills me once over it, and again because I "wouldn't answer him." And he now everyone time I die and hes around he tells everyone that I pick on "small wizards" and kill and leeave them to rot, and tries to convince them to let me decay.

Skirmisher
10-31-2003, 08:31 PM
So whats the problem?

h4k33d00d
10-31-2003, 08:49 PM
He keeps telling people his made up story and tries to get them to let me decay whenever I die.

Grandsome
10-31-2003, 08:54 PM
The problem is that Mistros is an MAing, abusive, equipment stealing, sack of shit. GMs won't do anything about it when he does break policy 'cause he has THREE ACCOUNTS!! It's hard enough for me to keep track of ONE character! I don't even know what level Grandsome is right now!

It takes ALOT for people to get under my skin IRL. It takes even more for people to get under my skin by what they do in a text based game, but Mistros and Co. manage to do it quite well.

Le Maison.

Skirmisher
10-31-2003, 09:05 PM
I'm not sure what the problem is.

You steal from people who can not see you doing it yet obviously know you are doing so and through piss poor abuse of weak ass game mechanics you keep on doing so. The mark in question is too weak to stop you or get through your defenses yet you still attack her. (no real problem with that from an rp pov by the way) but when it come time to pay the piper you complain that the big bad ogre is killing you. Well surprise surprise surprise, the natural reaction is for people to kind of not like a thief. Surprise number two, they like even less ones that then kill the mark when confronted. This is purely from an rp perspective, not an ooc condemnation so don't get all defensive.

I pretty much feel you should deal with it in game.

Xcalibur
10-31-2003, 09:09 PM
Jumping (using a character you control) to resolve a younger character you control is against policiy

report everytime

It will stop

Artha
10-31-2003, 09:21 PM
Just kill her twice for every time he kills you.

It'll either stop, or one of you will end up deeded.

Either way, it'll end.

Grandsome
10-31-2003, 09:25 PM
It's hard to deal with it in game when said "ogre" ( good name for those idiots) kill said thief on sight everytime one his characters come across the thief. I would like to see someone handle that IG.

Unfortunatly, it has been reported, Xcalibur. And NOTHING happened, which burns my buns.

But none of that matters, let's get back to discussing how Mistros and Co. are so ugly they could be mistaken for a modern art masterpiece! God shit, and there was Mistros.

Mason

h4k33d00d
10-31-2003, 10:13 PM
<<You steal from people who can not see you doing it yet obviously know you are doing so and through piss poor abuse of weak ass game mechanics you keep on doing so. The mark in question is too weak to stop you or get through your defenses yet you still attack her.>>

There was someone else there, so it coulda been them. I attacked her after I warned her that she better stop like 5 times, and I didn't even mean to kill her, just wanted to get the hand off of her to get her to stop casting.

I hate when characters kill others just for the smallest reason, so I wasn't tryin' to, but it was clear that she wasn't going to stop casting so I just tried to get her to stop.

:moon: <--It's a butt.

HarmNone
10-31-2003, 10:23 PM
One thing is not quite clear here. After she told you to stop stealing, did you stop stealing?

HarmNone has an enquiring mind that wants to know :D

h4k33d00d
10-31-2003, 10:42 PM
Of course not, but who's to say that it wasn't that other person.

My complaint isn't with this young wizard it's with Mistros, and that "Mistros is an MAing, abusive, equipment stealing, sack of shit." He continues to try to get me to decay over and over, and he keeps telling everyone that I'm just some person that picks on young characters by killing them and letting them rot. Yes, I killed her, Yes, it was an accident. Yes, I went to life keep her. Yes, she left. Yes, Mistros fucks small children.

AnticorRifling
10-31-2003, 10:50 PM
h4k33d00d = Grabbs.

h4k33d00d
10-31-2003, 10:56 PM
Oh yeah, didn't you and Edaarin walk by while I was on my way back? And that wizard was there dead, and that random ranger kept trying to spikethorn me out of now where?

AnticorRifling
10-31-2003, 11:12 PM
The wizard and ranger told a different story to me as to what happened.

I don't much care either way. Mistros is cool with me, I've got no beef with you, so I'm out of this one.

Just post all sides of a story, one sided stories are lame and never get taken seriously.

Latrinsorm
11-01-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
Well surprise surprise surprise, the natural reaction is for people to kind of not like a thief. Surprise number two, they like even less ones that then kill the mark when confronted.

Um... what's the third surprise? Is it a present? I could go for a present.

And the best way to win out against older (untouchable) foes is with words. Because hey, what's the worst they can do, warn interact you? I mean, then problem solved, they can't kill you anymore, right? Words. Words are the great equalizer. Also guns. But stick with words.

Skirmisher
11-01-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm
Um... what's the third surprise? Is it a present? I could go for a present.

I'm wounded. That was my best Gomer Pyle imitation.:(

Edaarin
11-01-2003, 12:33 AM
Yeah, I thought the whole situation kinda reeked. Her casting at you probably wasn't the brightest idea, but at the same time, you probably should have known that a wizard isn't going to have enough health to survive someone 4 times her level ambushing her (even a hand). Ranger probably shouldn't have butted in, but eh. That's a shitty place to die, you gotta ferry across, get a cleric, then ferry over with the cleric.

On a side note, it amuses me to steal from people on the way to EN (like on the ferry, or on the cart ride). Not the nicest thing to do, but my rogue isn't exactly the nicest guy around.

HarmNone
11-01-2003, 06:24 AM
My point was that the wizard was attacked after being told "she better stop (casting) after like 5 times", yet the thief was told to stop stealing, as well. Somehow, the first telling has import and the second does not?

As for Mistros killing again and again, that is a violation of policy. No difficulty there. Either handle it yourself, in character, use the dumb Warn verb, or Report the idiocy.

What I see here is a one-sided rant by someone who was stealing from a much younger character, got accused of it by that character, denied it, kept stealing and then has the balls to attack the younger, weaker character because she cast at him...ineffectually, I might add...to get him to stop.

He can tell her to stop casting and she should do so, but she tells him to stop stealing and he goes right on stealing? Nope.

HarmNone thinks this one stinks

Betheny
11-01-2003, 07:15 AM
Mistros and his entire House are created from steaming, fresh piles of raunchy shit.

I have nothing further to say, than I would like that attention seeking jackass to kill himself.

The SECOND Maimara had the pommel, he was on his knees begging for her to let up on her warn interactions on him. And i told him to fuck off. Now, he's the leader of those screaming that Maimara is a bitch and selfish and a whore, etc.

Wtmfever.

Latrinsorm
11-01-2003, 11:57 AM

Is he like a pokemon or something? Honestly I don't have the faintest idea what's going on, I'm not trying to wound you.
<---- Confused (but lucid enough to make kewl arrows)

AnticorRifling
11-01-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm

Is he like a pokemon or something? Honestly I don't have the faintest idea what's going on, I'm not trying to wound you.
<---- Confused (but lucid enough to make kewl arrows)

Is Gomer Pyle a pokemon?!

I weep for the future.

Skirmisher
11-01-2003, 10:31 PM
Heh heh...

I wasn't sure if they were joking.