PDA

View Full Version : Stephivie, the challenged.

Shari
09-13-2006, 02:20 AM
I had to post this up because it makes me giggle. Why are people so fucking dense?

The voice of Stephivie asks, "What, are you taunting me?"
>
Biggan rubs his chin thoughtfully.
>
>push hib
You push your orange striated hibiscus more firmly into place, tucking a stray strand of your champagne blonde hair behind it.
>l
[Ta'Illistim, Hanging Gardens]
Although the floating platform is suspended well above the ground below, it overflows with abundant plant life. The edges of the dais are brimming with delicate white queen's lace, dark lavender, fragrant rosemary and a variety of other colorful flora. Thick grass underfoot provides an enticingly peaceful resting spot. A thin silk canopy is rolled back to permit an unobstructed view of the starry night sky. You also see the red Eliaku disk, a sleek grey fox that is sitting, the Biggan disk, the yellow Cadiva disk, a brown mouse, the blue Stephivie disk, a small ochre chameleon, a sleek brown mouse that is sleeping, a stale blueberry tart, an ochre chameleon, a wedding invitation, some valerian root, a glaesine arch, a richly finished wooden bench with some stuff on it and a large faenor-chased barrel.
Also here: Biggan, High Lady Cadiva, Kaelael who is sitting, Great Lady Starlaz
Obvious paths: out
>get hawk
Your white-bellied hawk gives a single flap of his wings, carrying him through the air to land lightly in your hand.
>
Biggan says, "Ok, i Need a vote.... does someone saying "You'll see dirt again." as a threat worse than someone saying "Pee in that and die."."
>
You hear someone chuckling.
>
The voice of Stephivie asks, "Was the dirt sayer a dwerf?"
>
>'::biggan I think the worst part is the fact you even bother to converse with her in the first place.
Speaking to Biggan, you say, "I think the worst part is the fact you even bother to converse with her in the first place."
>
The voice of Stephivie says, "Because that probably matters."
>
Biggan chuckles.
>
Grand Lord Eliaku just arrived.
>
The voice of Stephivie asks, "Converse with who? Me?"
>
Biggan says, "Well... i'm just trying to figure out what insult is the less thought out."
>gaze up
You gaze up into the heavens.
>'::biggan I've made my point.
Speaking to Biggan, you say, "I've made my point."
>
Biggan starts chuckling at you!
>
You hear someone reciting a series of mystical phrases...
>
The voice of Stephivie says, "It wasnt less thought out, it was a statement of fact."
>
You hear someone chanting an arcane phrase...
>
Speaking to you, Biggan says, "She didn't say that to me."
>'Oh, I know.
You say, "Oh, I know."
>
Speaking to you, Biggan says, "I just heard it and laughed."
>pet hawk
You pet the white-bellied hawk.
>
Biggan whispers, "I can't help but to laugh at idiots."
>
A sleek grey fox says, "She said it to me."
Stephivie whispers, "Whats your damage! Have we met? or are you oocing!"
>
Stephivie suddenly fades into view.
>
You hear the sound of someone smacking their lips.
>
Stephivie smiles.
>
A soft little purring sound comes from somewhere near Stephivie.
>
Stephivie squints.
>
>whisper ooc steph I'm going to assume that question was made in OOC, and still I have no idea what you're talking about.
(OOC) You quietly whisper to Stephivie, "I'm going to assume that question was made in OOC, and still I have no idea what you're talking about."
>chat Stephivie whispers, "Whats your damage! Have we met? or are you oocing!"
You focus on transmitting your thought.
>
Stephivie whispers, "Oh, it sounded like you insulted me twice, now."
>chat Is Stephavie Dess' alt or something?
You focus on transmitting your thought.
>
Stephivie whispers, "Thats why I asked for clarification."
>
>whisper stephavie You can take it however you wish.
What were you referring to?
>
Stephivie smiles at you.
>whisper steph You can take it however you wish.
>
You quietly whisper to Stephivie, "You can take it however you wish."
>
Stephivie whispers, "Then, if you hate me in some other "body" youre oocing, which is poor."
>tell fam to preen
The white-bellied hawk preens himself quietly.
>
Stephivie nods.
>
Stephivie says, "Mmhmm."
>whisper steph Well, let me attempt to clarify for you. Biggan asked a question out loud to everyone there, and I responded.
You quietly whisper to Stephivie, "Well, let me attempt to clarify for you. Biggan asked a question out loud to everyone there, and I responded."
>
Stephivie whispers, "In a way directly insulting to ME."
>
The grey fox barks.
>
Stephivie chuckles to herself.
>whisper steph I asked him why he was bothering to speak with you. If you want to take it to an insult, that is your choice.
You quietly whisper to Stephivie, "I asked him why he was bothering to speak with you. If you want to take it to an insult, that is your choice."
>
Biggan just went out.
>
Stephivie whispers, "And why am I bothering to speak to YOU, is the second question."
>
Biggan just arrived.
>
Speaking to you, Stephivie says, "You have pretty hair."
Stephivie says, "But thats about it."
>'Um, thanks?
You ask, "Um, thanks?"
>
Eliaku chuckles to himself.
>
Stephivie smiles.
>
Stephivie says, "Take that any way you want."
>
Stephivie traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
Stephivie gestures.
Stephivie suddenly disappears.
>
Eliaku cackles evilly, his voice rising in chilling laughter. Two razor-sharp fangs are clearly visible protruding from beneath his upper lip.
>grin elia
You grin at Eliaku.
>
Eliaku smiles at you.
>
>'::eliaku I don't know whether to cry or simply throw myself over a bridge.
Speaking to Eliaku, you say, "I don't know whether to cry or simply throw myself over a bridge."
>
(Eliaku glances at the water)
>
Eliaku says, "Not far to wetness."
>
>'True.
You say, "True."

Asha
09-13-2006, 06:37 AM
Most of the time she's controlled by a friend of mine who's nothing like the bitch who plays her during CMT evening. During my day she's (he's) a blast but at night I ignore her.
Douche.

Xaerve
09-13-2006, 07:43 AM
Oh give me a break Jesea.

Why run here like this when it was a simple misunderstanding?

Biggan says, "Ok, i Need a vote.... does someone saying "You'll see dirt again." as a threat worse than someone saying "Pee in that and die."."
>
You hear someone chuckling.
>
The voice of Stephivie asks, "Was the dirt sayer a dwerf?"
>
>'::biggan I think the worst part is the fact you even bother to converse with her in the first place.
Speaking to Biggan, you say, "I think the worst part is the fact you even bother to converse with her in the first place."

At this point she clearly thought you were talking about her, instead of either 1) assuming or 2) knowing that who Biggan was referring to was a female. If I'm even reading this nonsense correctly.

The unchallenging thing, to use your own word, to do at this point would have been to say: I wasn't speaking about you, and letting it all blow over. She even asked for clarification...

I had to post this up because it makes me giggle. Why are people so fucking dense?

See above.

However, I guess posting about it, in an attempt to foster some drama was the more logical thing to do.

Mountains outta molehills...

Hi Shimmy ;)

TheEschaton
09-13-2006, 08:07 AM
I don't think she was posting it because she wanted resolution or closure. I think she thinks it's funny because Steph overreacted a bit to what, IMO, was a pretty mild insult, at best.

-TheE-

Alfster
09-13-2006, 08:34 AM
Why run here like this when it was a simple misunderstanding?

The whispers he/she had was hilarious and proved his/her retardation...my guess would be that's why.

Hips
09-13-2006, 08:39 AM
I hate the people that think when you insult them in an IC manner, it automatically has something to do with them OOC. No... my character just thinks yours is a dumbass. :rofl:

Jolena
09-13-2006, 09:42 AM
:yeahthat: That is what struck me as the most idiotic thing in the log. Why assume that its due to knowing someone in 'another body'? And WTF, why can't someone separate OOC from IC remarks anymore.

StrayRogue
09-13-2006, 10:53 AM
Yes, retarded indeed.

Xaerve
09-13-2006, 11:57 AM
I think she was confused that you were randomly saying something when she'd never met you before. She was then wondering if you had some ooc thing going on, since she'd never talked/met you IC.

This is way too much female drama for me to handle! Too busy at work today! ;)

Just think that this whole thing could've been blown over with a quick explanation rather than drawing it out was all I was saying :shrug: -- I'm not one for conflict, heh.

No hard feelings, just think posting about this stuff only serves to stir up more trouble than its worth.

Jolena
09-13-2006, 01:48 PM
Posting about stuff like this is what we do. Its the purpose of the message board..to discuss things. When a conversation is carried out in public, outloud, without the use of whispers, then you should expect others to respond and participate in some form. Sometimes they won't, but most likely they will, and if you don't want them to..its simple. Whisper or go to a private area, rather than a public one. Why is that hard to understand?

Shari
09-13-2006, 10:02 PM
I'm not stirring up trouble. If I had been...I would have certainly had Jesae continue to have a battle of wits with her.

I just find it hilarious how you thought I was targetting you due to an alternate char I had that didn't like you. Paranoid much?

And if you wanted clarification your whole..."What's your damage" comment wasn't necessary, but you decided to do the whole sweet-snotty thing so all the power to ya.

Bobmuhthol
09-13-2006, 10:19 PM
You were oocing, which is poor.

Plz acknowledge this.

Meges
09-13-2006, 10:25 PM
At best, Stephivie or whatever, is an annoying little twit. She quickly made the yellow (short bus) highlight list as soon as she started frequenting OTF.

Meges

Shari
09-13-2006, 10:37 PM
You were oocing, which is poor.

Plz acknowledge this.

Acknowledged.

Please slap my hand. I've been a bad, bad girl.

Xaerve
09-13-2006, 10:40 PM
I'm not stirring up trouble. If I had been...I would have certainly had Jesae continue to have a battle of wits with her.

I just find it hilarious how you thought I was targetting you due to an alternate char I had that didn't like you. Paranoid much?

And if you wanted clarification your whole..."What's your damage" comment wasn't necessary, but you decided to do the whole sweet-snotty thing so all the power to ya.

Not sure how to respond to this since it makes no sense. I'm not sure you read my posts-- but I'm not Stephi.

Anyway, this whole thing isn't really worth discussing anymore, as it wasn't in the first place. Lets mooove on and stop with the senseless drama!

Shari
09-13-2006, 10:45 PM
Sure you aren't.

You just jumped into a thread with 19 posts under your belt to defend a random person. And yet you have the same I'm-acting-like-I-don't-care-yet-I-keep-talking attitude.

Xaerve
09-13-2006, 10:49 PM
I date Stephi in game, and if you had the ability to read you'd notice that the situation is clearly laid out in the post by Shimmerain.

She's been around a lot longer than I have. So keep working your conspiracy theory and running your mouth online, because the only thing I was ever trying to do in this thread was to put an end to this nonsense. Obviously that was asking a tad too much from you, so I'll remember that in the future.

And I'm going to repeat it again: If you read the post by Shimmerain you'd know exactly who I am...

So can we, once again, please stop with the drama now over something so silly? Or are you gaining something from this?

Honestly, let it go...

Bobmuhthol
09-13-2006, 10:51 PM
<<I date Stephi in game>>

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Please shut the fuck up and stop posting ASAP.

<<If you read the post by Shimmerain you'd know exactly who I am...>>

Apparently a giant douche bag.

Stanley Burrell
09-13-2006, 10:53 PM
I agree with Shari because:

A) She has teh big boobs.

B) I fear the wrath of the wet, angry pussy.

C) Her teh boobs are rather large and she is rather not teh oogily.

I be darin' someone to form an antithesis based upon this irrefutable information.

S'what I thought.

Stephivie The Challenged
09-14-2006, 10:45 AM
Hurray, Im famous!! You slackers may all now refer to me by my rightful title henceforth: Stephivie The Challeneged.

I'd like to thank those of you who came to my defense. And I'd like to gently remind the rest of you of the dangers of taking things out of context. May you all find yourselves embroiled in such situations!

A brief note on roleplaying--all this started because I could not fathom her purpose in insulting me. There was no obvious IC reason. I am unaware of having ever met her--as Jesae--before. (Im sure I would have remembered). And if you objected to my TONE....I am a redhead with a temper, my bad.

Let us remember that each of us is a real person, with real thoughts and feelings. Jesae, if I hurt your feelings, I apologize. Next time, just answer the question when someone asks you if you intentionally are insulting them. If you had done this, then we could have proceeded with IC roleplay. I would have blasted you off the dais! (just kidding! I never kill anyone on purpose, that can be proven!)

Oh, and thank you for introducing me to this Players Corner forum, its interesting. As you were, slackers!

Alfster
09-14-2006, 10:50 AM
Someone doesn't get it

Stephivie The Challenged
09-14-2006, 11:04 AM
Oh, and Meges? Didnt we all make the short bus list a few times when we first started frequenting OTF? Heh heh

Meges
09-14-2006, 11:50 AM
Oh, and Meges? Didnt we all make the short bus list a few times when we first started frequenting OTF? Heh heh

No. Some are more capable than others. Your efforts have been noted though.

Oh, and by the way, the word you're looking for is infamous, not famous.

Meges

Lassiter 506
09-14-2006, 01:15 PM
Let us remember that each of us is a real person, with real thoughts and feelings. Jesae, if I hurt your feelings, I apologize. Next time, just answer the question when someone asks you if you intentionally are insulting them. If you had done this, then we could have proceeded with IC roleplay.

This is an RP game. She was hurting your character's feelings, not yours. Save your apologies for an IC interaction, if you wish to share that.

Please disconnect yourself from your character's interaction. Jesae, from the log, was in no way obligated to respond to your OOC question. You could have proceeded with IC roleplay, despite being confused about her words. Your decision to take it personally, obviates any claim you make to RP.

Stunseed
09-14-2006, 01:38 PM
Heh, Jesae poisons my main on a regular basis, yet my sig truly shows she doesn't take IG things OOG. I'm going to have to agree with the above post, truth be told.

Eoghain
09-14-2006, 01:49 PM
Heh, Jesae poisons my main on a regular basis, yet my sig truly shows she doesn't take IG things OOG. I'm going to have to agree with the above post, truth be told.

Jesae is a little hard of hearing, so sometimes you just have to grababitch and drag her out of harms way. Which I learned the fun way last week :D Hehehehe.

Shari
09-14-2006, 03:30 PM
ROFL @ Stun and Eoghain.

Step, it has been made clear to me that you are unable to make the distinction between IC and OOC. And...you have a lot of enemies.

I, am not Jesae. I play her yes, but her personality is a fraction off from what mine is. She's is snotty and instigative, and she loves the drama. She is a bit braver in what she says (ie: going out and saying something snotty to someone she's never really met) and because of that, she gets her ass handed to her, a lot.

The fact that you were wondering if I had another character that hated you and was chanelling that hate through another character leads me to believe that you act like a tool to other people, thus the reason for being paranoid.

Oh and Xaesamed or whomever you are. I wasn't stirring up trouble in the beginning. I was simply showing off the exemplary role playing that your girlfriend posessed. But NOW, I am stirring the pot...and I have a great big spoon.

Without further adieu...this was just far too precious to not post:

xxx (7:50:27 PM): Hi. Are you there?
PetiteDollie (7:50:37 PM): I am.
xxx (7:50:39 PM): I don't want that thread getting anymore out of hand
xxx (7:50:41 PM): I play Xaerve
xxx (7:50:45 PM): and my roommate is Huka
PetiteDollie (7:50:47 PM): Okay.
xxx (7:50:49 PM): I date Stephi in game
xxx (7:50:54 PM): Thats why I posted something
xxx (7:50:57 PM): Nothing else besides that
xxx (7:51:06 PM): I play her sometimes, as Shimmy said
xxx (7:51:16 PM): But its her if she's ever talking/etc
xxx (7:51:21 PM): I don't do anything on her like she did
xxx (7:51:28 PM): I agree she overreacted and said something to her
xxx (7:51:31 PM): but my whole point
xxx (7:51:35 PM): was to just let the drama die out
xxx (7:51:37 PM): not worth it =\
xxx (7:52:06 PM): My only question is...
xxx (7:52:12 PM): If you really don't know her, etc in game
PetiteDollie (7:52:15 PM): Clearly you do not frequent the PC. The idea there is to be able to post whatever you want. I find her behavior to be hilariously childish and I felt the need to post it.
xxx (7:52:17 PM): Why did you say that comment to Biggan?
PetiteDollie (7:52:52 PM): Because that is the nature of my character. Biggan asked a question aloud and Jesae answered. Why are you feeling the need to play ref?
PetiteDollie (7:52:57 PM): Can she not stand up for herself?
xxx (7:52:57 PM): I've read the PC for over 4-5 years, and posted on it in the past when I played. I quit for wow and reregistered this account
xxx (7:53:02 PM): I know how the drama goes on here
xxx (7:53:05 PM): She doesn't know about the post
xxx (7:53:30 PM): You're looking for a fight
xxx (7:53:32 PM): so I'm going to let you go
xxx (7:53:38 PM): I've done nothing but say let it go
xxx (7:53:40 PM): and you're not doing that
PetiteDollie (7:53:40 PM): Oh give me a break.
xxx (7:53:46 PM): Why are you feeling the need to play ref?
xxx (7:53:47 PM): Etc.
xxx (7:54:09 PM): I'm talking civily and without name calling
xxx (7:54:12 PM): which is more than you've done
xxx (7:54:14 PM): in that post of yours
xxx (7:54:37 PM): I guess if you RP randomly talking trash to people you don't know
xxx (7:54:38 PM): to each their own
xxx (7:54:53 PM): And I'd imagine thats the case given you're rather abrupt stance with me during this conversation
PetiteDollie (7:55:04 PM): Wait a second. Because I asked why he even bothered talking to her you think I'm trash talking her?
PetiteDollie (7:55:07 PM): Sensative much?
xxx (7:55:24 PM): Why did you ask that?
xxx (7:55:27 PM): Where did it come from?
xxx (7:55:31 PM): I think she overracted
xxx (7:55:34 PM): I already said that....
PetiteDollie (7:55:35 PM): Because he asked the question to everyone in there.
xxx (7:55:47 PM): That makes zero sense
xxx (7:55:49 PM): heh
PetiteDollie (7:56:18 PM): So now you'
PetiteDollie (7:56:26 PM): you're saying that I overreacted?
xxx (7:56:33 PM): ...
PetiteDollie (7:56:43 PM): You do realize you want the drama to end and yet you're IMing me on your white horse to play knight?
xxx (7:56:50 PM): Wow
xxx (7:56:53 PM): You're honestly
xxx (7:56:59 PM): the most confrontational person I've ever talked to
xxx (7:57:05 PM): I'm not even being hostile at all
xxx (7:57:10 PM): just wondering if we can stop this crap
xxx (7:57:15 PM): and you're prolonging it to the bitter end
xxx (7:57:18 PM): chill out... =\
PetiteDollie (7:57:34 PM): This is far from hostile. But since you claim to have read the PC for 4-5 years you'd realize I'm just warming up.
PetiteDollie (7:58:20 PM): Then quit talking if you want it to end. You dangled the carrot and I bit when you came to her defense. If you hadn't said a word of it from the get-go. Everyone would have had their say and the whole thread would have died.
xxx (7:58:56 PM): You've failed to answer why you said the thing you said in the first place
xxx (7:59:05 PM): You've never interacted with her she said
xxx (7:59:06 PM): before that
PetiteDollie (7:59:17 PM): Because that character is an instigative bitch.
xxx (7:59:34 PM): Thats all I was looking for
xxx (7:59:38 PM): And all she was looking for
xxx (7:59:39 PM): but isntead
xxx (7:59:41 PM): you played dumb
xxx (7:59:42 PM): instead*
xxx (8:00:07 PM): I'm not going to post in the thread for 20 pages
xxx (8:00:18 PM): I never get in fights, I help people nonstop in the game
xxx (8:00:24 PM): Yourself included, but I guess you've forgotten that =\
xxx (8:00:36 PM): Lets just let it die okay?
PetiteDollie (8:01:25 PM): I wont post anything more about her. But it is a thread that I created so if I still feel like discussing the issue, I very well will.
xxx (8:02:01 PM): So much for benefit of the doubt ::sigh::

Now, I saved all this because, well damnit, I'm a bitch...and I was curious. Unfortunately the IM goes on further about his dog tearing up his apartment or some shit but I had saved it before hand because I assumed this was all over. I think futher conversation from him took place but I was speaking with my husband at that point and shut the computer off when when we ended up leaving the house.

In a nutshell...Steph and Xaesamed...You two are a match made in heaven.

GS4-D
09-14-2006, 03:53 PM
In a nutshell...Steph and Xaesamed...You two are a match made in heaven.

Could've sworn Steph's boyfriend was Harloch, who also seems to have recently returned to the game.

Eoghain
09-14-2006, 04:13 PM
Hey, other than needle traps, how do you poison people IG? trick them into eating bad shit? Share!

Shari
09-14-2006, 04:26 PM
Ha, my tricks for killing the male population are a closely guarded secret..

Actually...there were poisons sold on the Dhu, was it? You could sprinkle them into food and drink. Unfortunately, they aren't potent enough to kill most people. At least...the people I'm going for. They tend to be higher in level with higher constitution. :(

Meges
09-14-2006, 05:04 PM
Ha, my tricks for killing the male population are a closely guarded secret..

Actually...there were poisons sold on the Dhu, was it? You could sprinkle them into food and drink. Unfortunately, they aren't potent enough to kill most people. At least...the people I'm going for. They tend to be higher in level with higher constitution. :(

I have a ton of platinum vials...I think they were for weapons though. They cost a ton too. I wonder if those can be used in a similar fashion. I know if you drink a sip of one and help isn't nearby, you're screwed.

But, to bring this little tidbit in-line with the topic; maybe Stephivie and her girlfriend will drink some?

Meges

TheEschaton
09-14-2006, 05:12 PM
yes, you can put them in food.

I also have one of the hollow hilts put on my 7x fang, which is awesome. Continually buying poison = a pain my ass though.

-TheE-

Shari
09-14-2006, 05:17 PM
No, there are two different types of poison.

Vials for the weapons. Which I also have and I'm almost positive you can't put them in edibles (because I've already tried).

There are also jars that you pull pinches from and sprinkle them on food/drinks.

Jolena
09-14-2006, 05:19 PM
You can also exhale on the poison powders and send it into the face of the person you target, if the ward fails they are poisoned/slept/etc. Neato items, those were. I've still got quite a few jars left over.

Stunseed
09-14-2006, 05:48 PM
I think you refer to Xaerve, Jesae.

The fact you slander my cleric Xasmed makes me cry. :(

Shari
09-14-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm sorry Babe!

unconcerned1
09-26-2006, 03:57 PM
Xaerve = Lycaine/Draacon.

Asha
09-26-2006, 04:58 PM