PDA

View Full Version : What are you wearing IRL?

Gan
09-07-2006, 12:41 AM
You see Ganalon's Player, Chris.
He appears to be a Human of the Clan of Texas.
He appears to have come of age and taller than average. He has blue-ish grey eyes and tanned skin. He has short, sandy brown hair with a smattering of grey at the temples.
He is wearing a blue tank top T-Shirt made by Ridell. He is also wearing a pair of red plaid boxers with the name Jockey printed on the waistband.

Jolena
09-07-2006, 01:11 AM
You see Ganalon's Player, Chris.
He appears to be a Human of the Clan of Texas.
He appears to have come of age and taller than average. He has blue-ish grey eyes and tanned skin. He has short, sandy brown hair with a smattering of grey at the temples.
He is wearing a blue tank top T-Shirt made by Ridell. He is also wearing a pair of red plaid boxers with the name Jockey printed on the waistband.

Tease!

Shari
09-07-2006, 02:28 AM
Heh, I can play that too:

You see Shari, player of Jesae.
She appears to be Human.
She appears to be youthful and very, very short. She has brownish-green eyes and fair freckled skin. She has long, thick dark brown hair worn in a damp mop ontop of her head and secured with a black hairtie.
Her face is smattered with generous caking of zit cream.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing an oversized faded Cabella's t-shirt, and a pair of red cotton booty shorts that reads, "Bubba's Hawaii: We Relish Your Buns" on the ass.

Olanan
09-07-2006, 08:12 AM
You see Vant's player, Daniel.
He appears to be Human.
He appears to be slightly old and taller than average. He has gold-flecked jade green eyes and lightly tanned skin. He has thick shoulder length brown hair that rests near his shoulders with messy eye-length bangs. He has a small nose, ironed buns and....soon to be 12pack. Yeaaah.
He is in much better shape.
He is unsuccessfully trying to look badass.
He is a lean mean killin ma...still a wuss. :\
He is wearing a backwards white baseball cap with the letters "OU" on it, some headphones is his ears, a navy blue T-shirt, and some holy dark blue jeans.

>look T-shirt You see nothing unusual.

>look in jeans You see a large peen and a pair of enormous testicles.

>look jeans These pants are ragged but very worn in and comfortable.

thornhappy
09-09-2006, 09:19 AM
Hah Hah. Daniel, I hope you're not telling us you have a mullet..

I might as well participate. This is me, stumbling into work this morning. Feh.

You see Rachel.
She appears to be Human.
She appears to be old enough to know better and tall. She has changeable blue-grey eyes and pale skin. She has short, spikey auburn red hair that could potentially be styled a whole lot better. She has a wan, peaked face.
She appears to be in dire need of some coffee (but the cafeteria is closed. Grr.).
She is wearing a pair of black-rimmed square lensed spectacles, a black blazer with notch lapels, a low-cut lavender satin shirt, a pair of fitted grey twill trousers, and some cute embroidered black suede shoes with short flared heels.

HarmNone
09-09-2006, 09:30 AM
You see Kim, the human Pagan.
She appears middle aged and tired. She has deep blue eyes rimmed with dark lashes. She has wavy, dark brown hair a bit longer than shoulder length and rather touseled. She has fair skin, highly arched eyebrows, and a wide mouth that could use some lipstick. She is wearing a white tee shirt with the words "Complete Bitch" on the front, a pair of ragged denim shorts, and no shoes.

Asha
09-09-2006, 09:38 AM
She is wearing a white tee shirt with the words "Complete Bitch" on the front, a pair of ragged denim shorts, and no shoes.

:rofl:

You see David.
He appears to be a human male and in his late 20's .
He has short, styled dark brown hair, light blue eyes and his face is dashed with light, managed stubble.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing ,a fitted brown cord jacket, a grey t-shirt, some torn jeans and magic brown brogues which pulsate with a shimmering magic light you feel yourself being unable to take your eyes from.

My reunion outfit. Haven't seen my brother since I left London about 2 and something years ago. Gonna be a blast.

Miss X
09-09-2006, 09:40 AM
Fun.

You see Vic, the human Nurse.
She appears to be young(ish) and SLIGHTLY shorter than average. She has bright sky blue eyes with mascara caked eyelashes, gingery red hair scraped back into a pony tail on the top of her head, slightly orange skin due to overload of bronzer and a highly attractive double chin.
She is wearing a plain black short sleeved fitted top, a silk black and white polka dotted belt/scarf thing, a pair of fitted blue jeans and some sparkly flat black and silver ballet pumps.

thornhappy
09-09-2006, 09:45 AM
magic brown brogues which pulsate with a shimmering magic light you feel yourself being unable to take your eyes from.

Nice shoes.

Asha
09-09-2006, 09:45 AM
Nice shoes.
:yawn:
I get that all the time.

Elvenlady
09-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Okay here goes...

You see Teri, a pixie wannabe.
She appears to look much younger than she actually is (she hopes) and much shorter than is really fair. She has pale blue-grey eyes dependent on how many glasses of wine she's had the night before, slightly tanned skin, blonde highlighted hair that takes forever to get just right in the morning and a winsome smile.
She is wearing a plain white T shirt, a wide black leather belt with silver studs, a pair of very old jeans with lots of holes in and some sparkly silver Disney flip flops.

Ilvane
09-09-2006, 10:54 AM
You see Angela, the halfing.(LOL)
She appears to look semi-young and is much shorter than average. She has dark lashed hazel-green-grey eyes and pale, pale skin. She is wearing a pair of blue and brown rimmed glasses from Ann Klein. She has slightly mussed deep expresso hair with dark burgundy highlights.
She has a small star-shaped nose stud, and numerous ear piercings.
She is wearing a rose pink tank top, pale blue seven jeans and checked blue and white sneakers.

Artha
09-09-2006, 03:26 PM
Moved this to a new thread, but not a new section since it's something of a gray area.

Gan
09-09-2006, 03:34 PM
muhahahahaha

I didnt expect to derail this thread, as I was just bored and playing around.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2006, 03:39 PM
Post #2 in this thread seems pretty off-topic!

Merala
09-09-2006, 03:56 PM
You see Nessa, Player of Merala.
She appears to be extremely young, and taller than average. She has dark brown eyes with blue rings around the pupils framed by extremely long, bothersome eyelashes and rosy skin with a small amount of freckles on her face. She has dark brown hair with natural red and gold highlights, and unnatural red violet highlights. She has three earrings in each ear.
She is wearing a pair of dark blue pajama bottoms with "Oreo" and "Dunk It" printed all over them, and a t-shirt that has a kitten falling off the world and a dog pulling it back up reading, "Saving the world, one kitty at a time." She is not wearing any shoes.

TheEschaton
09-09-2006, 03:59 PM
You see Alok
He appears to be Liberal Human of the Indian tribe.
He appears to be idling towards his 30s, and taller than everyone else in his family, but only average height.
He has dark brown eyes and milk chocolate brown skin. He has long, thick, straight, black hair to his shoulders, and a currently untrimmed goatee. He is bleeding from his heart, and frothing at the mouth.
He is currently hungover.
He is wearing a pair of BVD boxers, black Levis, a Boston College "Freshman Disorentation" white t-shirt, and his own face.

Ilvane
09-09-2006, 04:00 PM
Woohoo!

Artha
09-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Post #2 in this thread seems pretty off-topic!
I don't know what you are talking about, good sir!

Daniel
09-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Its 4pm. Why the fuck are all of you in Pajamas?? fucking hippies.

Misun
09-09-2006, 04:09 PM
You see Michelle, player of Misun
She appears to be human of the Northwest Clan
She appears to be in the prime of life and taller than average. She has medium long wavy auburn hair pulled in a braid to the side resting over her left shoulder. She has dark brown eyes and fair skin.
She has a brown and green vine tattoo spiraling her left arm.
She is holding a large cup of coffee in her right hand and a cherry doughnut in her left hand.
She is wearing a pair of intricate swirling earrings, a lightly studded black tank top, stretchy black cotton pants and very dirty white socks.

Hips
09-09-2006, 04:12 PM
:heart: Artha. Thank you!

TheEschaton
09-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Well, I went to bed at 3 am, woke up at 8 to talk to my mother WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO CALL ME AT EIGHT ON A SATURDAY MORNING, tooled around for a few hours, went back to sleep at 12 again, and woke up at 3.

And Levi's aren't pajamas.

-TheE-

thornhappy
09-09-2006, 04:24 PM
Alok needs to sort auto head.

Miss X
09-09-2006, 04:29 PM
I'm happy to sort Alok with head... ;)

thornhappy
09-09-2006, 04:32 PM
Dirty, dirty.

Augie
09-09-2006, 04:33 PM
You see Christina, player of Augie.
She appears to be a Human of the Italian clan.
She appears youthful and short. She has long-lashed hazel green eyes and pasty pale white skin. She has short dark brown hair highlighted with streaks of blonde in a sporadic pattern.
She has two random earrings in each ear, a tribal flame tattoo on the back of her neck, a ying-yang inset in a flower tattoo on her left shoulder blade, and a colorful rising phoenix tattoo on her right calf.
She is wearing some brown oval-rimmed glasses, a gold neckchain from which hangs a Tweety charm, a hot pink babydoll shirt that reads "I'll Be Using These To My Advantage", a diamond-studded wedding band, a pair of slim baby blue jeans, and no shoes.

RichardCranium
09-09-2006, 04:47 PM
You see Adam, player of Asuranth.
He appears to be a Human.
He is wearing nothing in particular.

FinallyDomesticated
09-09-2006, 05:08 PM
You see Lissa, player of Toreena.
She appears to be a Human.
She appears youthful and average in height. She has long-lashed bright blue eyes and fair skin. She has long, thick curly brown hair that cascades down to the middle of her back.
She has diamond stud earrings in her ears.
She is wearing a golden chain with a small diamond cross pendant, an orange Tennessee Vols football t-shirt, a pair of short white shorts, a golden anklet, and some brown suede flip flops.

Anebriated
09-09-2006, 05:15 PM
You see Andrew. Player of Malrocky
He appears to be in his low 20's and taller than average. He has blue eyes and tanned skin. He has long brown hair down to his shoulders.
He is wearing a grey Duke lacrosse t-shirt and a pair of blue mesh shorts.

Snapp
09-09-2006, 05:26 PM
You see Steve.
He appears to be a human of the Delaware clan.
He appears to be in the spring of life. He has brown eyes and fair skin. He has unruly, curly brown hair that appears in need of a haircut.
He has a tramp-stamp tattoo of a rainbow across his back. (omg jk)
He appears to be in good shape, although could stand to work out a bit more.
He is wearing a gray t-shirt with the words "Old Navy" printed on it, a pair of black Adidas shorts and black flip flops.

TheEschaton
09-09-2006, 05:27 PM
I'm happy to sort Alok with head... ;)

!!!!

Where's that command in Gemstone??

-TheE-

TheEschaton
09-09-2006, 05:32 PM
You know, Snapp, I have a friend named Adam who'd be perfect for you, based on the very little I know about you. This is him.

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/profile/614/56/n1618033_12328.jpg

He was President of our undergraduate student body, probably going to be President of the Law Student's Association next year, and Co-Chair of LAMBDA. And he's gonna be a lawyer, which means at least 6 figures.

Hell, if I was gay, I'd go for him.

-TheE-

Latrinsorm
09-09-2006, 05:42 PM
You see Eric the Mach Inferno.
He appears to be young and taller than average. He has hazel eyes and pale skin. He has luxurious, well-maintained, non-frizzy, totally awesome brown hair that appears to radiate pure love. He is wearing a pair of John Lennon glasses and has recently-flossed teeth.
He is in very good shape.
He is wearing a wooden cross, a plain white T-shirt, a black leather belt with a silver buckle, a pair of totally diesel khaki cargo pants (HOLDS VLA!!!), white ankle socks, and New Balance 504 shoes of +20 runnination.

TheEschaton
09-09-2006, 05:54 PM
a pair of totally diesel khaki cargo pants (HOLDS VLA!!!)

...and there's LOTS of room............

HA!!

-TheE-

Hips
09-09-2006, 06:11 PM
You see Jessa, player of Michiko.
She appears to be Human.
She appears to be youthful and average height. She has blue-green eyes and pale skin. She has long, light brown hair that falls just past her shoulders.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a pair of oval glasses with thin green frames, a black Boondock Saints "Veritas Aequitas" tee-shirt, a white gold ring set with a princess-cut diamond, a pair of low-slung khaki cargo pants, and some black flip flops.

Back
09-09-2006, 06:26 PM
You see Chad the Loungeist. (lounge-spirit)
He appears to be a mature man of average height and well proportioned. He has hazel eyes with flecks of yellow and a reddish complexion. He has thick wavy brown hair grayed at the temples and well-groomed facial hair at varying degrees of length around his jaw.
He has a winged dragon tattoo on his right forearm and wings on both ankles.
He is in decent shape.
He is wearing a soft black baseball cap with the Japanese character for Zen embroidered in metallic gold thread, some thin-rimmed rectangular shades, a textured brown sports coat, a bright red T-shirt with a hammer and sickle inside a white star emblazoned on the chest, a wide brown leather-banded watch, a pair of dark blue 7 for all mankind jeans with the valet’s tag still attached to one belt-loop from when it was mended for various rips and tears, a pair of blue camo cotton boxers, a pair of argyle neoprene ankle socks, and a pair of white with green and black striped Addias with a green leaf logo.

Itachi
09-09-2006, 06:27 PM
You see Josh.
He appears to be Human.
He is wearing nothing at this time.

Jolena
09-09-2006, 06:39 PM
You see Bree, player of Jolena.
She appears to be a Mom, and thus less human because of it.
She appears to be stressed, aged way past what she should be, and tall. She has dark brown eyes and lightly tanned, freckled skin. She has long, dark black hair highlighted with golden brown streaks that is pulled up into a tight pony tail at the crown of her head. She has large dimples that never see the light of day because well, lets face it, she has kids. What is there to smile about?
She is in so-so shape and badly needs a cigarette.
She is wearing her boyfriend's white wife-beater, a pair of comfy cotton blue and red checkered shorts with the yellow and red m&m's chillin on the left front corner, and no shoes.

radamanthys
09-09-2006, 07:21 PM
You see Brad, the Human Being
He is slightly above average in height. He has coca-cola colored eyes topped by thick eyebrows. He has clear jawbones framing a slightly long, angular face. He has nearly shoulder-length, wavy dark brown hair.
He is wearing a red bandana, a silver earring in the cartilage of his left ear, a pair of thin-framed glasses, a leather belt, and a pair of Jeans.

Jeans show:
Upon closer inspection the jeans are labeled "Mavi" and are cut in a slight boot cut.

Belt show:
On the back of the belt, you see the words "sexy real-ass leather".

t-shirt show:
the label of the t-shirt reads, "express men". It fits Brad quite well, showing off whatever muscles he may or may not have.

Latrinsorm
09-09-2006, 07:37 PM
badly needs a cigaretteBe strong!! :medieval: I believe in you!
HA!!Why is everything today eventually related to my inadequacies??

Asha
09-09-2006, 08:12 PM
Oh sweet jesus, Michiko wears glasses..
<crosses off previous no.1>

DCSL
09-09-2006, 08:45 PM
You see Dex.
She appears to be Human. Barely.
She appears to be in her twenties and shorter than average. She has narrow dark green eyes and deathly pale skin. She has straight hair falling to the middle of her back, somewhere between brown and red in color. She has a persistantly scowling round face and one dimple on her left cheek.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a pair of oval dark copper-rimmed glasses, a wide-necked long sleeve teal cotton shirt, a sapphire engagement ring, a pair of loose dark blue jeans barely hanging off her hips, and calf-high side-buckled GBX boots.

Satira
09-09-2006, 08:45 PM
You see Coley, player of Satira.
She appears to be in the spring of life and average height. She has gold-tinged green eyes and pale ivory skin. She has very long, wavy deep red hair cut in graduated layers. She has unfairly wide hips and copper painted toenails on her bare feet.
She has a rosy butterfly with curly antennas tattooed on her ankle.
She is in good shape, except for that meth addiction.
She is holding a bright-eyed feathery white puppy in the crook of her right arm.
She is wearing a pair of tiny white gold hoop earrings, a fitted black cotton t-shirt, a thin brown hairtie around her wrist, and a pair of worn-in flared jeans.

ELO
09-09-2006, 10:54 PM
Since I just got back from a hockey game...

You see Mason the defensemen, player of Grandsome.
He appears to be trying to be Canadian.
He appears to be in his mid 20s. He has short unbrushed brown hair, blue eyes, and big ears. He has cool looking scars under his left eye and on his chin. He has some nice 8th grader facial hair. He appears to be commentating on the game from the bench. He smells God awful.
He is holding a semi-broken Mission hockey stick in his left hand.
He is wearing a sticker covered Bauer helmet, a torn blue Mary Washington College jersey adorned with a "C" on the left breast, some Cooper shoulder pads that don't seem to offer any protection, some slashed Tackla 5000 hockey pants, some Jofa shin pads covered with SpongeBob stickers, some mismatching hockey socks, and some cracked CCM skates.

>l helmet
This helmet is covered with a few stickers. The largest of which reads, "YOU'RE HEAD A'SPLODE".

>l jersey
The name "HOUSMAN" is embroidered on the back. Given that Mason's last name is NOT Housman, nor has he ever attended Mary Washington College, you conclude this isn't his jersey.

>l skate
"Property of Chuck Mattern" is written underneath the boot. These must not be Mason's either.

Back
09-09-2006, 11:00 PM
oh shit, I used to play left-wing.

Other than that, <3 hips.

Olanan
09-09-2006, 11:27 PM
You loser. Play a real sport. Play football.

ELO
09-09-2006, 11:44 PM
You loser. Play a real sport. Play football.

We used to play football on the ice, after we closed up for the night.

Kainen
09-10-2006, 12:16 AM
You see Lilly the Operator/Dispatcher.
She appears to be in her mid 30's. She has dark brown eyes eyes and pale skin. She has long, straight brown hair with small streaks of grey. She has an round face, button nose and a slight dimple in her chin.
She is wearing a barbel that is in her left eyebrow, some titanium rings that pierce her ears in several places, a fuzzy navy blue fleece sweatshirt, a pair of black pants and a pair of white canvas tennis shoes that have multi-colored flames drawn upon them and SpongeBob Squarepants shoelaces.

Stanley Burrell
09-10-2006, 12:20 AM
pair of white canvas tennis shoes that have multi-colored flames drawn upon them and SpongeBob Squarepants shoelaces.

That's peeimp :yes:

You see me.
Me is wearing stolen boxer shorts and a black Polo tank top.
Me is tired.
Me speak in third person.

mgoddess
09-10-2006, 12:29 AM
heh, fun thread..

You see Cynthia, player of too many.
She appears to be a human in her mid 20's and a tad taller then most human women her age.
She has hazel eyes, very curly, frizzy brown hair that falls just below her shoulders, and very pale, white skin.
She has twice-pierced ears but is currently not wearing any earrings.
She's currently wearing plain black cord, a blue shirt, a white three-layered bracelet, a small gold and silver ring on her left ring finger, a large silver band on her right ring finger, and some blue and white plaid pants.

>l cord
This plain black cord hangs to about mid-chest (right on top of the boobs). A tiger-eye scarab sits at the bottom of the cord, surrounded by two plastic, golden beads. The scarab sometimes hides underneath whatever upper-body covering is currently being worn.

>l shirt
This blue shirt is imprinted with severly faded text. On the front it reads "Hudson High School Class 2001" and on the back are a bunch of scribblings, signatures of everyone who graduated in the class of 2001 at Hudson High School.

>l bracelet
This bracelet is three-tiered because it is wrapped around the wrist thrice. It is made of very fine cotton. It has twelve knots tied into it, and is colored a creamy white. Along one part of the bracelet a dark grey can be seen twisted in and out of some of the knots.

>l ring
This small ring is gold and silver. It has a small, three-diamond setting on top, surrounded by frilly decorations. It looks like it could be some sort of indicator of being married.

>l band
The band is two to three times the width of the ring. It is made of silver, with blackened etchings. In it an ankh, an udjat, a bird glyph, and what looks like an upper-case "G" is inscribed. The band fits very snuggly around the finger, looking like it'd be very, very tough to remove (which it is).

>l pants
These pants look very, very comfortable. They are made of soft, comfy cotton and have a blue and white plaid design. On the right leg, about mid-thigh, a pocket has been stiched on, with a small clasp holding it shut. Two cords loosely tied hold the pants up comfortably on the waist.

Hips
09-10-2006, 12:56 AM
Oh sweet jesus, Michiko wears glasses..
<crosses off previous no.1>

...? Like every picture I've posted in the past two years on PC has been with glasses.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-10-2006, 01:25 AM
You see Bill the human.
He appears to be in his mid-thirties and taller than average. Your eyes are drawn to his grotesquely over-developed biceps. He has a neatly trimmed goatee and blue-green eyes.
He appears to be in 2 beers and a taco too many, shape.
He is holding a remote in his right hand and a super sonic cherry limeaide in his left hand.
He is wearing some sweet ass tommy hilfiger half frame glasses, a light green No Fear (TM) T-Shirt with a skull in flames on it's breast, some grey black lined adidas sweat pants, and a pair of champion tube socks. He is rolling commando.

Latrinsorm
09-10-2006, 01:27 AM
I can never find an alterer IRL who'll do show descriptions. :(

Stanley Burrell
09-10-2006, 02:48 AM
a taco too many

No such thing, my friend :D

Kenn
09-10-2006, 03:11 AM
>l kenn
You see Kenn the Sushi Chef.
He appears to be a Half-Asian of the Japanese.
He appears to be in the spring of life and average height. He has dull jaded brown eyes and tanned skin. He has a shaved head. He has a classical nose and a goatee.
He has a tiger tattoo on his left arm.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a black Taka's Sushi shirt and a pair of black boxers.

Kenn works his way out of a black Taka's Sushi shirt.
>
Kenn shows you a black Taka's Sushi shirt which he is holding in his right hand. Faded from repeated machine washes, the shirt has a red logo upon the left breast with the word "Taka's" underneath. The shirt appears to be heavily stained by various fish oils. Random grains of dry, hardened rice are scattered about the front of the shirt.
>
Kenn works his way into a black Taka's Sushi shirt.
>
Kenn pulls a pair of black boxers off of his legs.
>
Kenn shows you a pair of black boxers which he is holding in his right hand. The boxers are patterned with a cartoony snowman wearing a red Santa hat, sunglasses, a green scarf and a pair of black snow boots. He is holding a martini glass in his left hand. The phrase "just chill'n" appears between each of the snowmen.
>
Kenn pulls a pair of black boxers over his legs.
>thump <instert your name>
You rub your eyes.
>'::Kenn Why'd you have to take your boxers off to show me?
Speaking to Kenn, you ask, "Why'd you have to take your boxers off to show me?"
>
Kenn rubs his chin thoughtfully.
>
Kenn says, "I didn't HAVE to, I just wanted to."
>
Kenn flashes a wide grin.
>quit

Drew
09-10-2006, 03:22 AM
She appears to be in her mid 30's. She has dark brown eyes eyes and pale skin. She has long, straight brown hair with small streaks of grey. He has an round face, button nose and a slight dimple in her chin.

Hmmmm.....

Drew
09-10-2006, 03:41 AM
You see Drew the Writer.
He appears to be a human of the Irish clan.
He appears to be young and is quite tall.
He has blue eyes and short cropped blonde hair that is darker at the roots. He has light white skin with some freckles on his arms. He has a 4 inch scar on the upper part of his left arm. He has very long fingers and a lengthy torso.
He is in good shape (but maybe he could drop 10 pounds?)
He is wearing a black Polo shirt with a purple pony on the left breast, Banana Republic clay coloured relaxed cut chinos, and a pair of J-Crew madras patterned sandals.
He looks like his Saturday night just ended.

Asha
09-10-2006, 05:36 AM
>l kenns post..

That was ace. hehe.

Kenn
09-10-2006, 08:01 AM
That was ace. hehe.

Thanks. :D

Aaysia
09-10-2006, 09:26 AM
You see Rene&#233;.
She appears to be Human. (and so mixed she can't tell you what clan she's from)
She appears to be in her early 20's and average height. She has rich dark brown eyes and light brown skin. She has thick, just below shoulder length curly black hair rolled into a bun at the nape of her neck. She has baby cheeks.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing some black-rimmed spectacles, a silver necklace adorned with a cat pendant, a bright red top, some silver bangles, a silver watch and some white-striped faded red shorts.

>l top
This top was made for a bachelorette party a few years ago. Written across the front in bold white lettering are the words "It rum's in the family"

Augie
09-10-2006, 11:07 AM
He is rolling commando.

Nothin like rollin commando under sweat pants hah. I'm telling you know who!

Kainen
09-10-2006, 12:31 PM
Hmmmm.....
I borrowed the text from someone else who did it.. missed a "he" I guess

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-10-2006, 12:35 PM
Nothin like rollin commando under sweat pants hah. I'm telling you know who!

That's just how I rock em.

Asha
09-10-2006, 12:50 PM
Be free. It's the only way to go unless you're wearing trousers for work.
If you go commando in them, you have too much of a bulge :)

Daniel
09-10-2006, 01:03 PM
If girls can do it, I can too.

Kierke
09-10-2006, 02:20 PM
You see Meghan the Archaeologist turned High School Teacher.
She appears to be an adult. She has kohl-rimmed hazel eyes and pale skin. She has shoulder-length, shiny dark red hair that is highlighted with copper. She has a heart-shaped face, a classical nose and a spattering of pale freckles.
She has a tiny metal spike in her right nostril.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a carved green pendant, a black tank-top, a slim emerald-set gold wedding ring, a black leather belt, some foolishly expensive jeans, and a pair of black mary jane style shoes.

pendant: The pendant is carved from a waxy green stone and is shaped like a Mayan-style face. It hangs from a thin gold chain.

ring: The gold band is marred with a multitude of tiny scratches. Two diamonds set in platinum flourishes flank the large center stone, which needs oiling.

jeans: The jeans are artfully distressed. Green thread details the back pockets in stylized arcs.

WinterWind
09-10-2006, 02:32 PM
You see WintWiner, Player of a few.
She Appears to be human of the tribes of Northern California.
She is appears to be younger than she should and is stuck between petite and average height. She has large, dark blue eyes and pasty, freckled skin. She has shoulder length wavy, dark brown hair worn in a ponytail. She has a round face, upturned nose and wide hips.
She is in good shape, though chubby (fat)
She is wearing a faded black Misfits T-shirt that reads "Teenagers from Mars" on the back, a pair of jeans and a pair of black oxford chuck taylors.

Jorddyn
09-10-2006, 03:50 PM
You see Tamara.
She appears to be human.
She appears to be an adult and is taller than average. She has large black-flecked deep brown eyes and lightly-freckled pale white skin. She has long, straight dark brown hair with copper and light brown highlights pulled up into a diamond-set sparkling gold hair clip*. She has a small dimple accenting each of her round cheeks.
She is wearing a set of dangling silver swirl earrings, a small silver medal suspended from a thin silver chain, a faded grey t-shirt, a pair of denim capris, and a torture device.

>l medal
The front of this medal shows a man carrying a small child. Across the top are the words "St. Christopher, Protect Us". On the reverse is the date "05-25-74".**

> l t-shirt
The front of this shirt shows a beam of light passing through a prism, where it becomes a rainbow. Underneath are the words "Pink Floyd - 1973".

> l torture device
Lots of straps and velcro hold this ridiculous thing firmly around the wearer's ankle.

Jorddyn

*I lied. It's brown plastic.
**My grandma gave it to my mom when she graduated college. Mom gave it to me when I graduated. I wear it for that rather than the religious significance.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-10-2006, 05:01 PM
torture device... you are under house arrest?

Jorddyn
09-10-2006, 05:51 PM
torture device... you are under house arrest?

I might prefer that. It's an immobilizer for my ankle. Makes me walk like a penguin. Tres sexy.

Jorddyn

Skirmisher
09-10-2006, 06:46 PM
SHM likes the bad girls.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-10-2006, 07:43 PM
SHM likes the bad girls.

You say that like it's a bad thing...

Stretch
09-10-2006, 09:58 PM
Just changed into shorts and a beater, but this is what I was wearing for most of today.

http://xab.xanga.com/a01a766b7103077247036/m52316201.jpg

EDIT: That's not a messenger bag, that's my laptop case. Just to clarify.

Snapp
09-10-2006, 10:16 PM
Just changed into shorts and a beater, but this is what I was wearing for most of today.

I think you misunderstood the thread.

Anebriated
09-10-2006, 10:47 PM
You have wonderful decor in your room...

Artha
09-10-2006, 11:14 PM
The boxspring directly on the ground makes up for the metro outfit :P

Skirmisher
09-11-2006, 01:58 AM
What...no concrete blocks?

Shari
09-11-2006, 02:02 AM
Dude....

My 18 year old sister lays out the outfits she's going to wear the next day. :(

Stunseed
09-11-2006, 02:06 AM
No one else noticed the skeet mark on his matress? I hope it is bleach for the funny value there's a large white spot on it.

Gan
09-11-2006, 08:06 AM
Either that or a mass of moldy week old sandwich leftover.

Skirmisher
09-11-2006, 08:39 AM
Dude....

My 18 year old sister lays out the outfits she's going to wear the next day. :(

Yes, but your sister is cuter than Stretch so she's given a pass.

Leetahkin
09-11-2006, 09:01 AM
You see Monica, player of Entress.
She appears to be in her early 30s and barely of average height. She has heavy lidded, hazel eyes with prominent dark circles under each, light brown hair tightly pulled back and affixed by a clear plastic clip at the back of her head, pale skin that rarely sees the sun, and a very tiny mouth.
She has chronic fatigue.
She is wearing a buttonless V-neck lime green polo shirt, a gold Timex watch on her left wrist, a pair of boot-cut jeans, and brown suede sandals.

>look shirt Underneath the shirt is a chocolate brown tank top peeking out from the V-neck area, providing additional coverage of the chest area. You also notice a two and a half inch scar rising from the shirt towards her neck.

DeV
09-11-2006, 10:09 AM
>sort auto head

You see Telle.
She appears to be a Dark Elf, but is often mistaken for a Human.
She appears to be in her mid 20s and of average height. She has piercing deep brown eyes and medium brown skin. She has very short, curly black hair.
She has high cheekbones and an athletic figure.
She is in very good shape.
She is wearing some red-rimmed reading spectacles, a white fitted rope-stitch french cuff Banana Republic shirt, a silver Italian charm bracelet adorned with charms, a brown leather belt, a pair of dark blue Levi’s relaxed boot-cut jeans, brown dress socks, and a pair of dark brown suede Timberland half-boots.

Syan
09-11-2006, 10:21 AM
You see Danielle, player of Many.
She appears to be in her early 20s, but is really 27. She is shorter than normal. She has hazel eyes, shoulder-length brown hair scrunched into curls, pale skin, and a generous mouth.
She has a sore throat.
She smells like raspberries.
She is wearing a black suit, a grey cami with embroidered flower detail, 3 inch heels, silver hoop earrings, and a platinum jeweled ring on her right hand.

Chaos
10-14-2006, 07:45 PM
You see Jayne....Player of a few...
She appears to be in her late 20's
She has long lashed hazel green eyes ..that change color depending on what she is wearing she has a button nose, full lips and dimpled cheeks. Brown hair with thick blonde highlights and a much darker brown underneath.
She has cascading lotus blossom's tattoo'd down her left shoulder across her chest. A small green trinity knot tattoo on her left ring finger. A large winged fairy on her upper right arm. a group of faeries and small mystical critters on her right leg. A lily and dragonfly tattoo on her right foot.
She appears to be of average height
She just got off work so she is VERY tired
She is wearing
Lucky Jeans with a torn back pocket and an orange patch peeking through
a fitted black long sleeve v-neck t-shirt
black UGGS boots
A white gold solitare Diamond ring
2 white gold diamond bands cradling the solitare between them
a diamond tennis bracelet
diamond stud earrings

Olanan
10-14-2006, 10:48 PM
You see Daniel.
He appears to be a Pimp.
He appears to be slightly old and taller than average. He has long lashed sea green eyes and lightly tanned skin. He has thick shoulder length brown hair with his bangs in his eyes in a "helmet" look. He has a small nose, ironed buns and hasn't really changed much.
He has some light but extremely painful burns on his hands.
He is wearing an OU baseball cap, a light grey hoodie, a black muscleshirt with "Nike Hoops" written on the front, some white hand wraps, the same holy jeans as last time and some black socks.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-14-2006, 11:00 PM
You see Nikki the Destroyer of Doomed Worlds.
She appears to be in early adulthood, and shorter than average. She has large brown eyes and pale "Washington State Tanned" skin. She has long brown hair rolled into a bun resembling a sort of crazed rats nest (only cleaner). She has a round face, a distinctly Russian nose, and birthmark on her right arm.
She appears to be in adequete shape.
She is holding a computer mouse in one hand and a pissed-off orange housecat in the other.
She is wearing a scuncci elastic hairband, some rapidly drying contact lenses, an over-sized reebok sweater that was stolen from a boyfriend and looks like it fell out of the 80's, a cream-colored spaghetti strap camisole, some white victoria's secret PJ pants with a scrunchy dog-print pink top band, and partially chipped bright red toe nail polish.

Shari
10-14-2006, 11:00 PM
You see Shari.
She appears to be a bitch.
She appears to be in her mid-twenties and could be considered a midget in some parts of the world. She has large, greenish-brown eyes and lightly tanned skin. She has shoulder length, blackish-brown hair cropped into thick, rocker-style layers. She has a heart-shaped face, and a small freckle-dusted nose with small mole to the left of it. Her lips are shaded are deep hue of slut-red and laquered over with glittery gloss.
She is in good shape. She is holding a glass of white wine in her left hand.
She is wearing a pair of rectangular copper framed Guess glasses, a tiny Swarovski pave swan silouette suspended from a silver chain, a white spaghetti strap tank top with a shelf bra built in, a diamond solitare engagement ring, a white gold wedding band, a diamond-surrounded peridot ring set in platinum, a pair of skinny jean Lucky brand jeans, and a bamboo motif silver toe ring.

I'm really bored, and drunk. If you couldnt' tell.

Edited to add the wine, of course.

Kitty
10-14-2006, 11:24 PM
You see Brandy.
She appears to be human and in desperate need of sleep. A lot of it.
She appears to be in her mid-twenties and fairly average height. She has brown eyes and very long, straight brown hair with natural reddish highlighting that is cut into long layers along the back and shorter layers to frame her face. Her bangs curl under slightly and rest along her eyebrows. It is a good hair day. She has a round face, a slightly reddened nose do to the excessive blowing of and pale "it never sees the sun because it burns" skin.
She is wearing a pair of spectacles, a pair of silver stud earrings and a pair of silver loop earrings, leaving the other eight holes in her ears empty, a comfortable navy blue sweater, a silver heart-linked bracelet on her left wrist, blue jeans, blue and white striped socks, and grey adidas tennis shoes laced with Hello Kitty shoestrings.
She is holding a puffs tissue in her right hand and a cigarette in her left hand.

Doyle Hargraves
10-15-2006, 02:27 AM
You see Doyle Hargraves the Human from the Wheatley house on the corner of Vine Street and some other street.
He is wearing a trucker cap with a lawnmower blade lodged in his skull.
He appears to be DEAD!
He has severe trauma and bleeding from the ears.
He is holding a bottle of beer in his right hand. Can't you see he's trying to relax, Karl?

TheEschaton
10-15-2006, 03:33 AM
I'm wearing my boxers and a shirt I just spilled uogurt on. Fuck you Dannon!!!!@2

-TheE0

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-15-2006, 09:48 AM
You see Doyle Hargraves the Human from the Wheatley house on the corner of Vine Street and some other street.
He is wearing a trucker cap with a lawnmower blade lodged in his skull.
He appears to be DEAD!
He has severe trauma and bleeding from the ears.
He is holding a bottle of beer in his right hand. Can't you see he's trying to relax, Karl?

"Whatcha gonna do with the lawnmower blade?"

"Fix'n ta kill yew wit it"

Gan
10-15-2006, 10:02 AM
"Whatcha gonna do with the lawnmower blade?"

"Fix'n ta kill yew wit it"

mmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm.

Asha
10-15-2006, 10:16 AM
You see Dave
He appears to have shaving foam on his cheeks and neck
He's wearing some unbuttoned, faded and torn jeans.

Currently in the mid section of preparing to go out to a Mexican cocktail bar.
Gonna eventually rock the jeans, a fitted dark brown shirt and decided to go with grey converse all stars.
If it gets cold or threatens rain I'll be swapping the shirt for a t-shirt and a corderouy suit jacket.

Aaysia
10-15-2006, 12:55 PM
You see Dave
He appears to have shaving foam on his cheeks and neck

I think you meant it more like..

You see Dave
He appears to have white foam frothing from his bared rabid mouth.

:whistle:

Asha
10-15-2006, 01:05 PM
Git

Tysander
10-15-2006, 02:37 PM
You see Chris
He appears to have come of age. He has dark-rimmed hazel eyes and pale skin. He has somewhat short, light brown hair swept back from the forehead. He has an oval face and and inquisitive eyebrows.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a copy of "Bloodsucking Fiends, a Love Story" in his right hand.
He is wearing a pair of blued titanium-framed glasses, a red Starbucks Christmas shirt, and a pair of old, nearly tattered jeans.

ViridianAsp
10-15-2006, 04:49 PM
You see Sammie
She appears to be human
She appears to be an adult. She has blue-green eyes and fair, freckeled skin. She has shoulder length, layered bright red hair twisted up and secured with a black hair claw thingy. She has an upturned nose and heart-shaped face.
She is in good shape, though chubby.
She is wearing a fitted black collared shirt with a faux corset backing, a pair of faded blue jeans, and a pair of mary janes with three red stars on the toes.

GoingGone
10-20-2006, 02:08 AM
You see Myke, the Musician and recently, Criminal Justice student.
He appears to be an adult and average height. He has gold-shot pale green eyes, and fair skin. He has short, forward-raked shaggy dark blonde-brown hair and short-trimmed sideburns reaching to his jaw. He has broad shoulders, a dimpled left cheek, and stubble lining his jaw.
He is in good shape, but of slender build.
He is holding an Ibanez F50 acoustic-electric guitar in his left hand, and an Xbox 360 controll in his right hand.
He seems to have a (medium) guitar-pick clenched in his teeth, at all times.
He is wearing a knit black beanie embroidered with "Police" in white block letters, a fitted black Volcom jacket, a black t-shirt bearing a stylized gryphon and the words "The Lawrence Arms", a tooled black leather belt, a pair of jeans, and a pair of black semi-formal work shoes.

He is followed by a dark-striped grey cat with a white belly and boots.

.. uh, the cat was on my lap, so I included him. And the controller came up, because Laura threw it over at me so I'd clean up the pile of games and controllers I left under the TV. If the contents of the right hand had damaged the contents of the left hand, the contents of the knife block in the kitchen would have damaged the contents of Laura's side of the bed, later that night.

I'm bored.

Myke says, "I AM THE LAW!"