PDA

View Full Version : Satira and Jesae

Jenisi
10-30-2003, 10:52 PM
Damn.. ok. I don't even know who the hell these girls are. I sorta know "of" Jesae .. but don't really know of her as a person. And I have no clue who Satira is. Anyways, my sister IM's me today and tells me the Satira and Jesae were just sitting around last night talking shit about my player and my charachter in the game last night. Saying I'm a hoebag because I show my "pictures to everyone" and that I dress like I do in the game because I don't look like that irl.. This that and the other. And saying many obscence things about Jenisi in general. Is this somone that reads these boards and just has no life? Does anyone know who these people are and why they have such a "bag image" portrayed of me or my charachter? I have NEVER role-played jenisi as a slut/easy/etc person. Everything she owns except 2 things (a 4x handaxe and a 4x shield) she has bought or made herself. But anyway, anyone have a clue on this?

Drew2
10-30-2003, 10:54 PM
Jenisi is a hoe.

:D

Betheny
10-30-2003, 10:54 PM
Jesae is a decent chick.

I used to NOT like her, but she is surprisingly funny and actually very understanding and nice, although the character can come off as a little superficial and stereotypically 'sylvan chick'. Theres more under the surface of the character. (And player.)

Jenisi
10-30-2003, 10:56 PM
That doesn't really explain why she is talking shit about me and I don't even know her. And talking about me like that irl.. that's crossing the line.

Betheny
10-30-2003, 10:57 PM
I would venture to guess maybe Satira brought it up and Jesae just joined in. Or maybe there are issues there.

Xcalibur
10-30-2003, 10:58 PM
Eh no, if she saw your pic here, the 10 or the like and dislike it, it's her problem, don't bother with them.

Jenisi
10-30-2003, 11:02 PM
Didn't understand that Xcalibur.. but yeah my french still sucks.

Betheny
10-30-2003, 11:03 PM
i think what he means is, if they saw your picture and didn't like it, don't bother with them.

Xcalibur
10-30-2003, 11:04 PM
Eh No.

If she saw your picture, here, and disliked (hated) it. If she saw the 10, 20, all the pictures, here, and hated it.

It's her problem.

Don't bother with it.

Yeah I know it does.

Betheny
10-30-2003, 11:06 PM
Ooh I can't wait til he gets to MY thread.

Xcalibur
10-30-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Silleck
It's a fucking game, who gives two shits if someone makes fun of you or calls you names, THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END, grow the fuck up, accept it and move the hell on.

I totaly agree with Klaive, Bob or Sean

CrystalTears
10-30-2003, 11:29 PM
Any posts after this one that has anything to do with your real life relationship or the bitterness you two share will be deleted. This is my only warning.

Jenisi
10-30-2003, 11:35 PM
Well anyways, I kinda wish people would stop acting like i'm in an emotional uproar over this. I was kinda curious to hopefully change this image.. but whatever.

Kurili
10-30-2003, 11:36 PM
I'm asking you to pretend this thread doesnt exist now too Silleck. Every time Jenisi posts is not a signal for you to start in on her irl issues with you. Capiche?

Acolyte Kurili

Silleck
10-30-2003, 11:37 PM
Kurili, nice job, your like CTs echo.

Silleck
10-30-2003, 11:41 PM
Sorry, if i seemed like an ass, Haven't been to sleep since monday. I apologize

Yeloc
10-31-2003, 12:13 AM
Okay so this IS Satira. First of all I don't know where you're getting this because I wasn't even IN the game as Satira last night. I WAS in a chat room, and someone brought you up and I said what I've HEARD about your CHARACTER sounds bad but beyond that I dont know you AT ALL.
The only person who I called a "HOEBAG" and I wasnt even really SERIOUS, was this character Linsha because she kept making all these stupid comments. And that wasnt even directed at HER as a person. It was directed towards her CHARACTER.
I dont give a crap what people do outside of the game. If I think your character is stupid, I might say something. But. I personally didn't say anything about you. I know some people who did. But leave me out of it. And as far as pictures go, I was NOT refering to you at all in any way. I havent seen pictures of you, I dont know you. Im not talking about you. Don't talk about me, thank you!

-Satira

peam
10-31-2003, 12:16 AM
Drop the personal attacks.

Ladies, feel free to duke it out.

I'll bring the tubs of KY Jelly.

Camri
10-31-2003, 12:24 AM
Hush Peam, you're not helping.

I don't know any of the people involved in this, but I had a situation like it once.

I had a disagreement with a friend, and it was common knowledge that we weren't getting along at the time. Another friend and I were discussing an entirely different person, when someone walked into the middle of the conversation. This person ASSUMED we were talking about the friend I was at odds with, so he ran to her and repeated.

I was able to show her logs of the entire conversation, including whispers, to clear the whole mess up. But stuff like that happens.

Maybe this situation is something like that, and there was really no ill intent.

10-31-2003, 12:28 AM
Ask jesae how highly she thinks of me Oh also thank her for the gems i took off of her in the park tonight!

GemstoneFan
10-31-2003, 12:45 AM
Geez, how jr high is this? What a freak!!! (not you Jen)

Grow the f*** up, loser.

Betheny
10-31-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Camri

OMFG, you told The Peam to shut up!

WRATH! WRATH!

Wezas
10-31-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by The Edine
Ask jesae how highly she thinks of me Oh also thank her for the gems i took off of her in the park tonight!

Program seems to be working.
http://members.cox.net/legendwezas/Jesae.jpg

Betheny
10-31-2003, 01:25 AM
Just out of curiosity, have you ever robbed Maimara?

Wezas
10-31-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Maimara

Not in a long time, I'm sure it was before I knew you :smilegrin:

http://members.cox.net/legendwezas/maimara.jpg

Betheny
10-31-2003, 01:37 AM
That's awesome!

She had 50 some ranks in pickpocketing, but didn't start until later.

Edited because the dates are right there and I'm dumb.

[Edited on 10-31-2003 by Maimara]

Kurili
10-31-2003, 01:38 AM
Alright, how much did you get the Halfling for while you were envisioning her with an apple in her mouth? Pipsy that is, I'm sure there are other Halflings whose pockets have seen your hands, Wezas.

Acolyte Kurili

Wezas
10-31-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Kurili
Alright, how much did you get the Halfling for while you were envisioning her with an apple in her mouth? Pipsy that is, I'm sure there are other Halflings whose pockets have seen your hands, Wezas.

Acolyte Kurili

Pipsy was broke, and wasn't much richer on the 19th.

Kurili
10-31-2003, 01:58 AM
Ahhh, yes. Putting her silver in the bank immediately does make her a clever Halfling. Wichurana has taken to carrying a few coins for theiving friends. Pipsy isnt so generous. That's funny!

But never carrying much is why I never get upset when they do get thieved. Just all fun.

Acolyte Kurili

HarmNone
10-31-2003, 02:41 AM
I would not worry about what two people you do not even know say about you, Jenisi. Their opinions are not important in your life, or the life of your character. Just ignore them. :)

HarmNone ignores jackasses

AnticorRifling
10-31-2003, 07:16 AM
I don't lose that much silver to thiefs, I always keep a few hundred in my pockets and a gem or two just to give them something to do. :cool:

AnticorRifling
10-31-2003, 07:21 AM
Ohh yeah, don't let what people say about you the person in game matter. It's all just junior high school girl locker room gossip crap (He who climbed through the ceiling to get to the peephole that looked into the jr high school girls locker room many times. 7th grade was glorious :cool: )

Parkbandit
10-31-2003, 08:00 AM

Has she ever visited the park in the landing?

You can answer your own question :)

10-31-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Kurili
Ahhh, yes. Putting her silver in the bank immediately does make her a clever Halfling. Wichurana has taken to carrying a few coins for theiving friends. Pipsy isnt so generous. That's funny!

But never carrying much is why I never get upset when they do get thieved. Just all fun.

Acolyte Kurili

just makes our lives easier. We do not have to emtpy your pockets before we cook ya now.

Wezas
10-31-2003, 08:13 AM
Hope she has some herbs on her, we can "kick it up a notch".

DCSL
10-31-2003, 10:49 AM
I have no idea who Satira is but Jesae... I don't know why she'd talk shit about you. I mean, she might do it.. it's not completely shocking, but I really think that anything she said would be about your character. If this was in the game, then they were talking about your character.

Jesae is a pretty good roleplayer and I have never seen her do or say something OOC. Sure, it's probably happened, but not in my seeing. We talk OOC in the game all the time but it's always in whispers, as is proper, with the characters not acknowledging it. That's the only time she ever goes OOC, is in whispers. So unless your friend was talking to them both in whispers... I dunno. Ask your friend for a log. It sounds weird.

DCSL
10-31-2003, 10:52 AM
Damn. I didn't read the second page until after I posted that. Eh heh. Nevermind it all then.

Adhara
10-31-2003, 10:55 AM
I've only had one contact with Jesae that I remember and it was a positive one. She seemed very friendly to me.

GS4Gurl
10-31-2003, 11:07 AM
Maybe this will help.

Satira is a buddy of Atheana.

You can find her pic on Atheana's website. http://elvenrangeress.fantasyonline.net/hm.html/index6.html

I know about Satira. She tried to start some shit between Atheana and Allyxia a LONG time ago. She walked up to Allyxia and told her that Atheana was spreading rumors about her RL. Which is totally dumb because Atheana doesn't even know Ally or anything about her rl.

Allyxia talked to a GM about it and Atheana claimed not to know who Satira was... yet the person is on her website. LOL! ((I only know this cus Ally showed me the log of the meeting between her and Atheana and the GM.)) See, Atheana is jealous of anyone who is prettier than her. I KNOW its childish but thats what she does. Like when she jumped in and accused Jenisi of being "fake". That's how she treated Allyxia when she found out Ally is really pretty irl. She started making up stuff that she doesn't even know about. Yeah Ally laughed her ass off when I told her she kept accusing poor old Weedmage of being her, and then the bs Atheana posted about her RL. Ally saw the thread. She didn't even want to dignify it with a response other than rolling her eyes and laughing her ass off because its so stupidly immature and that she feels sorry for anyone who would go so low as to make up stories about a persons real life that she can't possibly know. Or at least thats what she told me in our IM conversation.

I am really sorry to even bring up Atheana, but knowing that Atheana is jealous of Jenisi and then knowing that Satira is her friend. And since a similar thing happened like this with someone else. It all makes better sense now.

I think we are seeing some kind of circle where suddenly random characters are picking on people who Atheana hates. Isn't it curious that these people can be traced back to Atheana??

[Edited on 10-31-2003 by GS4Gurl]

Edaarin
10-31-2003, 12:32 PM
...heh, couldn't resist, could you.

ElvenRangeress
10-31-2003, 01:36 PM
GS4Gurl, you need to back up a bit. I've never said Jenisi was ugly, I always thought she was pretty. So don't put words in my mouth, ok? And about Satira, I have many people on my website who wanted their pictures posted, and I only know a handful of them all. So you were saying?

Edited to say: And I've never talked to Allyxia out of game, nor have I ever seen a picture of her.

[Edited on 10-31-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

Camri
10-31-2003, 02:04 PM

Originally posted by Camri

OMFG, you told The Peam to shut up!

WRATH! WRATH!

I guess I did. I tell everyone to shut up at one time or another, so it was just his turn.

As far as the wrath goes, I've been bored recently, so that might be entertaining. :grin:

Edited because the L on my keyboard refuses to function properly.

[Edited on 10-31-2003 by Camri]

GS4Gurl
10-31-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by ElvenRangeress
GS4Gurl, you need to back up a bit. I've never said Jenisi was ugly, I always thought she was pretty. So don't put words in my mouth, ok? And about Satira, I have many people on my website who wanted their pictures posted, and I only know a handful of them all. So you were saying?

Edited to say: And I've never talked to Allyxia out of game, nor have I ever seen a picture of her.

[Edited on 10-31-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

Exactly, my point. You've never even talked to her out of game yet you thought you knew enough to say something about her real life here on the boards in your "Here!" folder. AND no one said, you said Jenisi was ugly, but you did say her eyes and hair was "fake" making a blanket statement that she was.

I'm only mentioning it because this similiar thing has happened before with Satira. Satira didn't know Ally and suddenly she was saying stuff... Satira didn't know Jenisi and suddenly saying stuff. Oh but by coincidence shes a friend of Atheana who just happens to have a history with these two girls.

It just looks like to me Satira (the character) is the type of person who likes to cause trouble and sit back and watch the fur fly. lol!

Shari
10-31-2003, 06:17 PM
Wow.

Perhaps if you're going to start a post like this you ought to get your facts straight.

Also Jenisi, you should post again about how you and I spoke earlier today and cleared this whole mess up.

First of all, we were not talking about you in the game. There were about seven of us in a chat room waiting on a merchant and we were talking about all kinds of random stuff.

Honestly I don't even remember how the talk of Jenisi came up, but we were also talking about all kinds of other people. The girl who who plays Satira, and I mentioned how we thought Jenisi (as a character) was annoying. We discussed this a bit further and and ended it on the fact we couldn't even say this anymore given the fact we never even see her anymore.

This whole name calling, pictures sent out, etc, was about a TOTALLY different person. Ontop of that, I never ONCE called anyone a hoebag. Never.

People are going to talk shit, period.

If they are going to make up stories about me then that's fine, they don't know who I am. But if you're going to post when you don't even have your facts straight, that's another thing.

Research before making accusations.

For those who also made comments such as Edine. Jesae hates Edine. I don't hate you, I don't even know who you are. I'm sure that outside of playing Edine you're worth getting to know.

Wezas, remind me to get Jesae to kill you for stealing from her. Hehe.

Anyway, I refuse to post again on this because it's like someone else said earlier, this is EXTREMELY childish and junior high school.

It's a game for crying out loud, get over it. We weren't even talking in the game, it was in a chatroom. I should be able to say whatever I want without having to worry about a third person (whom i'm going to have a serious talk with) blabbing about it only so Jenisi can post about it on the Gemstone boards.

This isn't an issue of things going on in the game, it was us acting like idiots and waiting for people at a merchant to hurry the hell up and pass time.

There I'm done.

Jesae

Jenisi
10-31-2003, 06:30 PM
Yes everyone it is all cleared up.