Xcalibur
10-30-2003, 07:54 PM
I do not

Snapp
10-30-2003, 08:10 PM
I do.. do you have a complaint about his character? :P

watrhire
10-30-2003, 08:35 PM
Yea I just wanted to know if he was still arround anyplace.

He and I had so many fights and fueds. He'd steal and kill all my friends and I'd kill him anytime I saw him.

After a while he became stronger as I remained the same and I couldnt kill him anymore and he'd theif me blind.

At first I used to uspet me to no end. But what I realize now is that half the fun I had in Gemstone was chasing him down and pissing each other off.

Todays complaints are tomorrows fond memories of kicking ass then having your own handed back to you.

Edaarin
10-30-2003, 08:42 PM
Wow. Haven't seen your name in awhile Watrhire.

Also, it'd interest you to know that Lockli sold out awhile ago (2 years I think?).

watrhire
10-30-2003, 09:12 PM
Ha your right about that its certainly been a while,

I heard wind about Gemstone 4 and although I will never play again, I poped in again a few nights ago to see what was going on. And behold I saw all these old names that just flooded my memory again.

So Lockli sold out huh? I wonder if the person buying knew he had like 2 or 3 previous lockouts and was close to a permanent banning ha.

Its nice though to see so many old names agian though A lot of good memories, even the bad ones are giving me warm fuzzies :)

Avern
10-31-2003, 01:15 AM
I'm a very non confrontational person and thus have had very few bad experiences in GS. However, an experience with Lockli was one of them. Basically, he started harassing and threatening one of my characters because the first two letters of the character's name were the same as one of the creatures in the area we were hunting. So I guess the guy can't muster up the finger strength to use more than two letters while hunting :rolleyes: Anyway, this would likely be the first Lockli as it was slightly after GS moved to the web and Lockli was about level 20 at the time.

Latrinsorm
10-31-2003, 03:03 PM
I always got this weird (apparently) automatic send from some GM whenever I tried hunting with just two letters for creature names. The first time it scared the crap out of me. I think I logged off immediately and moved to Newfoundland. But the second time was not quite as scary.

And to be topical, I never heard of Lockli :D