PDA

View Full Version : Seeking White Tiger AC!

Celexei
08-25-2006, 09:38 PM
Okay I'm just wanting to know, has anyone ever found an actual white tiger of any sorts for their AC? I know I've seen one, but I know it was altered as well. I just hit 30 this morning and this is what I've been dieing for for the last 2 years. If anyone could give me any good information on, 1. Whether they exist, 2. Where I could find one, or 3. Where to start my search for one. Thanks much!

Anebriated
08-25-2006, 09:48 PM
there used to be a website that listed all options. Unfortionately I cant give any more detail than that, years of drinking and other unfortionate circumstances prevent me from remembering the things i id 2 years ago...Hopefully someone else can fill in the blanks.

zawicki
08-25-2006, 09:56 PM
Best website I know of is:

http://gs.coyotek.com/guides/630/630.html

Hope it helps ya out.

zhelas
08-26-2006, 01:05 AM
I used this one.
http://sildraug.tripod.com/id10.html

If you find a group of animals that white in color and tigers are suppose to be in that area. sense the immediate surrounding rooms

Drew
08-26-2006, 02:28 AM
http://www.retrovegasgirls.com/entertainers/photos/siegfried_roy_tiger_1_r.jpg
These bards already have one.

Stanley Burrell
08-26-2006, 03:46 PM
:lol:

Asha
08-26-2006, 03:59 PM
:lol:

Celexei
08-26-2006, 10:47 PM
I was able to find two so far...a lean white tiger, and a black-necked white tiger...still searchin through all of Mule!

Anebriated
08-26-2006, 11:33 PM
Dont forget pinefar. Thats where I got Elrodin's wolf.

Celexei
08-27-2006, 05:53 AM
Can AC's be found inside of towns at all? I haven't actually tried sensing but in a few spots, was just curious.

Celexei
08-27-2006, 08:02 AM
You open your senses wide and allow the desires and feelings of the areas denizens fill your mind. Warily, at the very edge of your perceptions, you feel a bright glow of curiousity tinged with wariness. Concentrating, you focus your desire of friendship and camaraderie towards that bright spot. At first the wariness holds but it is soon followed by a sharp peak in curiosity as if a decision had been made.

A black-necked white tiger prowls majestically forward!

You smile.

You beam!

Speaking sweetly to a white tiger, you say, "Hello there."

You smile at the tiger.

You pet the tiger, scratching her behind the ears.

Speaking sweetly to a white tiger, you ask, "Would ya wish to come home with me?"

The white tiger stares back, wariness still present in her demeanor.

You kneel down.

You remove a leg of roasted rabbit from in your white puma fur coat.

You feed a white tiger a bite of your roasted rabbit. You can almost taste the food yourself.

You feed a white tiger a bite of your roasted rabbit. You can almost taste the food yourself.

You gently rub the white tiger on the head and neck. The tiger breathes out a quick sigh.

The white tiger looks you steadily in the eye and finally nods as if in acceptance.

You beam!

You stand back up.

You beam!

You reach over the white tiger's back and clasp your arms around her neck in a warm embrace.

Suddenly, the winds begin to gust. They whip around you screaming, relentless in their fury. Brought by their chill touch, waves of painful cold course throughout your body!

You sweetly say, "Lets go home."

The sleek frame of a black-necked white tiger complements the grace and ease of her movements. Standing the size of a young halfling, the white tiger is an imposing beast. Neatly cut whiskers twitch with any movement of the nose. Easily keeping the tiger aware of her surroundings, two beautiful, slitted eyes dart in the direction of anything that moves. Her fur snugs the tiger's body from head to tail and her padded feet keep secret the deadly claws hidden within.

Landrion
08-27-2006, 10:00 AM
Congrats, lovely companion!

Celexei
08-27-2006, 11:16 AM
Thank ya much. Her name is Kiki, my character RP's as Abysso's young daughter and she started callin Tigers Kiki's short for Kitty Kitty, and it just kinda stuck when I was thinking of a name this morning. Momma thought it was cute and I liked it, so there ya have it! Kiki the black-necked white tiger!

Drakam
08-27-2006, 11:52 AM
congrats! its great getting the companion you really wanted. I hope its a long and happy relationship

Anebriated
08-27-2006, 12:00 PM
Grats!

Tromp
08-28-2006, 08:15 AM
You open your senses wide and allow the desires and feelings of the areas denizens fill your mind. Warily, at the very edge of your perceptions, you feel a bright glow of curiousity tinged with wariness. Concentrating, you focus your desire of friendship and camaraderie towards that bright spot. At first the wariness holds but it is soon followed by a sharp peak in curiosity as if a decision had been made.

A black-necked white tiger prowls majestically forward!

You smile.

You beam!

Speaking sweetly to a white tiger, you say, "Hello there."

You smile at the tiger.

Speaking sweetly to a white tiger, you ask, "Would ya wish to come home with me?"

The white tiger stares back, wariness still present in her demeanor.

You kneel down.

You remove a leg of roasted rabbit from in your white puma fur coat.

You gently rub the white tiger on the head and neck. The tiger breathes out a quick sigh.

The white tiger looks you steadily in the eye and finally nods as if in acceptance.

You beam!

You stand back up.

You beam!

You reach over the white tiger's back and clasp your arms around her neck in a warm embrace.

Suddenly, the winds begin to gust. They whip around you screaming, relentless in their fury. Brought by their chill touch, waves of painful cold course throughout your body!

You sweetly say, "Lets go home."

The sleek frame of a black-necked white tiger complements the grace and ease of her movements. Standing the size of a young halfling, the white tiger is an imposing beast. Neatly cut whiskers twitch with any movement of the nose. Easily keeping the tiger aware of her surroundings, two beautiful, slitted eyes dart in the direction of anything that moves. Her fur snugs the tiger's body from head to tail and her padded feet keep secret the deadly claws hidden within.

This is all it took for you to bond with it? I can't get a damn thing to hang around for more than 5 minutes if that....

HarmNone
08-28-2006, 08:21 AM
That's really a beautiful companion, Celexei. The bonding ritual is well-written, as well. It's quite moving.

I hope you and Kiki will have a long and enjoyable relationship. Congratulations on finding just what you were seeking. :)