PDA

View Full Version : Auction

allen
08-22-2006, 08:38 PM
Due to a recent event in my life, I've got to take a break from the game, and I'd like to say quit, but I'd just be lying :). So I'm selling everything I own, besides Mykill. Characters, items, coins, my ithloss claid that I JUST bought and love. I will be adding items as the days go, will be hours and hours of sorting. Not sure how I'm going to do the whole auctions, some items will have prices, some will be asking for you to make me offers and some will be 1 coiners.

*****FEW NEW ITEMS*****

a tanik-capped vultite runestaff, morphs into a rune wristlet when tapped, clench to turn back to 4x runestaff. 250k

a pair of silver trimmed boots, teleport boots, like gold ring, BO 25k

a rancid orange potion, few sips of elemental focus (513) BO 50k

a plush white bear holding a blue heart between its small stuffed paws, BO 100k

a moon-inlaid onyx altar, under 2 lbs, You estimate that a moon-inlaid onyx altar cannot store anything inside of it at all. It also appears that a very small amount can be stored on the altar. BO 1m

You determine that you could not wear the altar.

show: A myriad of deep blue mermaid's-tear sapphires scatter the dark surface of the altar, twinkling in a pattern of swirling constellations. A full white opal moon orbited by a fiery red ruby sphere has been inlaid on the front panel, and continuing along the miniature evening sky, a grey pearl Lornon and tiny malachite Makiri adorn either side. A bright golden sunburst unites the brothers day and night on the back of the altar, and traced on the otherwise unadorned top is a sword with a sharp silver edge.
There appears to be something written on it.

In the Common language, it reads:
Engraved in the onyx altar is the phrase, "For the man of my dreams."

a folded crimson velvet robe clasped with a stylized flame, 2lbs, VLA, cloakworn, closeable.
a wide black leather belt with a drake stylized flame buckle BO 400k for both

a crossed double sword belt, 2 lbs, waist worn, it holds 2 small weapons, and I believe it displays them. actioned. BO 200k

a sugar maple hafted grey waraxe, 2x HCW, BO 3.5m

a silver-chased mithglin warhelm with curved mithril horns, heavy crit padded helm. BO 2m

a jam-stained short leather jacket, 2lbs, VLA, cloakworn, BO 1m

show: Utterly and completely stained with dried smears of colorful jam, this jacket more than hints at an amazingly messy eater. Streaks ranging from thick to thin cover the jacket, the distorted shapes forming vague runes in the chaos of stains and splotches. Down the front, tiny tart-shaped rainbow glaes buttons gleam, strangely clean despite the mess around them. Across the collar a tiny inscription reads, "Tho they fought bravely, many tarts met their messy end here. May they rest in pieces."

some shortened jam-splattered pants, 3lbs, small amount, BO 350k

show: Permanently stained with layer upon layer of dried frosting and jam, these pants obviously have seen many tarts meet a messy end. Random patches of different colored jam suggest the wearer had little concern over his unfortunate victim's flavor.

some studded invar shin guards, matching arm guards, both resistance to puncture attacks. BO 750k for the set.

a rusted steel plate, 5x, 50 lbs. BO 1.25m

a dark leather longcloak, 6 lbs, LA closeable, BO 600k

show: The image of a giantkin walking through a thick forest is subtly embroidered with a faint silvery thread into the back of the longcloak. An amber-eyed wolf walks by the giantkin's side. Their gaze is firmly fixed on the forest in front of them, as if they were tracking something unseen. A platinum leaf-shaped clasp secures the longcloak at the neck.

a shadowy black weapons harness, 5 lbs, medium amount, shoulder worn. BO 300k

a steel-thorned twining wire face-harness, headworn, BO 100k

a polished white vultite plate, 4x, 60 lbs. BO 250k

a small silver star, crystal amulet.
Engraved on the star are the words, "To Honor And To Serve". BO 1m

an enormous duel-bladed waraxe, +8 VHCW, altered faenor, BO 4.5m,

show: The long, bleached white haft of this massive weapon appears to be carved from the thighbone of a gigantic monster, perhaps even a war griffin. Intricately etched along the length of the ivory-like bone are the words, ''Your time is near.'' Despite an occasional nick along the axe's twin crescent-shaped blades, they still appear to be honed to a razor-sharp edge.

some hammered eonake half plate with a swirling vortex etched on the chest, 4x, BO 3m

some double leather, 4x BO 80k

a silver faewood staff capped with a red crystal flame, 4x, BO 100k

an enormous modwir mattock, 2x decent damage weighted, BO 225k

some battle worn lavender leathers, 4x BO 80k

a serrated vultite falchion, 4x blessable, BO 75k

some golden double leather, 4x BO 80k

some crimson double leather, 4x, BO 80k

some burnished tooled black leathers, 4x BO 80k

some pallid snakeskin armor, 4x, BO 300k

some blackened pyrothag hide boots, BO 75k

a murky black Faendryl warcloak, 6 lbs, VLA, BO 2.5m, show:

This cloak is sewn from murky black silk, tiny silver threads line the opening of the sleaves and collar. The large pockets are padded heavily with hard leather to provide protection for the wearer's hands in battle. The cloak is clasped at the neck with a small silver slab, neatly engraved with a Faendryl crest. Sewn onto front, scuffed and stained by many years of battle, is a patch containing a Faendryl warlock insignia.

a blackened rolaren greathelm, BO 200k

a heavy-bladed spiked vultite waraxe, 4x blessable, BO 80k

some ancient raven-crested robes, 4x BO 50k

some white full leather, 4x, BO 80k

an elegant sorcerer's satchel, 5lbs, shoulderworn, large amount, BO 700k

a bone-adorned rusted ora guisarme, 2x somewhat crit weighted halberd, BO 200k

an eahnor-trimmed bracer, less than 2lbs, armworn, VSA, one item, actioned. BO 75k

a trio of black vaalin wristlets, BO 75k

a supple midnight black leather shirt with a sigil tooled green dragon emblazoned above the left breast pocket, 4x double leather, BO 600k

some blue double leather, 4x BO 80k

some black scarlet-laced leathers, 4x BO 80k

a veniom-hilted eonake scramasax, 4x sancted dagger, BO 250k

some black invar-studded brigandine, 4x, BO 100k

a dark vultite talon sword, 4x, BO 25k

a thick lance-shaped key made from the purest veniom suspended from a sleek invar chain, fluff, BO 500k

a silvery imflass wand harness, BO 125k

some ancient engraved V'Tullian prayer beads strung in alternating series of black and blood red, BO 750k

a dark-bladed vultite warblade, 4x blessable, BO 65k

a diamond-edged black vultite falchion, 4x blessable, BO 65k

a jagged-edged vultite meat cleaver, 4x blessable, BO 65k

a pair of large vaalorn-plated boots, BO 35k

some ora-plated eonake war boots, BO 250k

some dark baggy trousers stitched with silver threads along the hem, BO 35k

allen
08-22-2006, 08:41 PM
Forgot to add the characters:

94 Sylvan Female Empath, fixskills
77 Giant Cleric, fixskills
41 Half-Elf Cleric, no fixskills
27 Male Empath, no fixskills
Coins at 15 per

allen
08-23-2006, 05:45 PM
Sold:

58 bard
eog flail
weighted staff
5x shield

allen
08-23-2006, 07:06 PM
Sold:

warlord's vest
elven sack
elven longcoat

allen
08-24-2006, 08:29 AM
2 landing shops added.

allen
08-24-2006, 10:38 AM
Ithloss claid sold.

allen
08-29-2006, 12:10 AM
Lots sold, bump.

GuildRat
08-29-2006, 12:54 AM
uh..I'll take the waraxe if'n it's still available....

allen
08-29-2006, 12:58 AM
Yup, AIM me.

allen
08-29-2006, 12:46 PM
Added some new things, 10x fal sold.

allen
08-30-2006, 08:41 AM
Bump, couple new items.