PDA

View Full Version : hmm it seems they are everywhere

11-02-2003, 01:21 PM
So here I am in the north market and somebody asked me for a bless…I tell her not unless I get compensated as usual and she offers me a smooch. That not being enough for The Edine she offers to take off her top… I still say no and tell her I have better things to do with my time. She tells me I have a “little weenie” and I give my normal stick about not slinging personal insults or she will regret it and that I would only warn her this one time.
Then I get this…

Tenzim whispers, "you may take your pompus attitude elsewhere"
Tenzim whispers, "frankly, if you decide to do anything stupid. I'll report ya in a second buddy. So just chill"
You quietly whisper to Tenzim, "excuse me?"
Zoleta tries to catch your eye, but you ignore the silly woman. (the one who offered to show me her tits for a bless and told me I didn’t measure up ::grins::
>Tenzim whispers, "you heard me"
>Tenzim whispers, "chill
You quietly whisper to Tenzim, "do whatever you wish I am not doing anything wrong"
Tenzim whispers, "just a warning to you, buddy"
You quietly whisper to Tenzim, "I dont know you so how can i be your buddy?"
Tenzim whispers, "Everyone is my friend, until they do something stupid. You are bordering on that line"
You quietly whisper to Tenzim, "you may stop whispering to me now."
Tenzim whispers, "you may take your pompus attitude elsewhere"
So I prep silence and he runs off…. A few seconds later…this is from my log so I have all the arrivals highlighted.
Gladen Destrio-ti joins the adventure. >Gladen just arrived.
>Gladen coughs.
>Gladen glances at you
(look! Its big brother)
You raise an eyebrow in Gladen's direction.

You darkly ask, "yes?"

>Gladen whispers, "were you going to cast at a friend of mine?" (the friend line classic)
You darkly say, "what does that matter to you"
(insert gladen spelling up here)
Gladen says, "he's a friend"
>Gladen says, "a good one"
You darkly ask, "and?
Gladen says, "Don't want him getting hurt"
Gladen peers quizzically at you.

Gladen asks, "Got it?"
You darkly say, "you should tell him to mind his own buisness"
> * Great Lord Ashee Barrenflame joins the adventure.
Gladen says, "Ye nae hurt my friend"
>Gladen says, "or anyone else here"
>You darkly say, "and when i tell him to stop whisperin
g to me he shall"

Your spell is ready.
You gesture at Gladen.
CS: +288 - TD: +171 + CvA: +2 + d100: +31 - +5 == +145
Warding failed!
A pall of silence settles over Gladen.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>You darkly say, "be quiet"
>You darkly say, "do I make myself clear"
>peer gladYou peer quizzically at Gladen.
Gladen says, "You've gotten yourself into more trouble than you know Edine"
(insert more spelling up and posturing)
>You darkly ask, "and please explain that to me?"
you yawn
You hear the voice of Gladen say, "Lets just say your name has been in the wind. "
"As I hope it is I am The Edine afterall"
You darkly say, "all know me and love me"
>dismisYou wave your hand in a dismissive gesture.
You hear the voice of Gladen say, "you are foolish"
You hear the voice of Gladen say, "to think you are The Edine"
You hear the voice of Gladen say, "Get a hold on yourself"
You hear the voice of Gladen say, "and stop your nonsense"
You darkly say, "I dont think, I know."
You hear the voice of Gladen ask, "you don't do you?"
You hear the voice of Gladen say, "You are dull as my boot"
You darkly say, "Galden the goverment of this country has proclaimed me such"
You hear the voice of Gladen ask, "excuse me?
You hear the voice of Gladen say, "my name is Gladen"
You darkly say, "your own Earl Eddric refers to me is the Edine."
You hear the voice of Gladen say, "I do not mispronounce your name "
You hear the voice of Gladen say, "My nothing, I'am not part of you in any way"
Insert him using unhidng and using camo when I search and find him
You darkly say, "it wont help you any"
>You darkly say, "I can play that game too."
(I hide some stuff happens not including him)
Gladen says, "aye but I can find ye"
Gladen says, "I hope your pride doesn't get in the way Edine"
>Gladen tried to hold your hand but your group status is closed, type "GROUP OPEN" to let him hold your hand.
You darkly say, "do not hold my hand"
>Gladen rolls his eyes.
Gladen says, "just make a big deal of it"
ou darkly say, "Gladen I have no reason to be friendly towards you"
>Gladen laughs at you!
You darkly say, "dont waste your time in a attempt to be so to me"
You darkly say, "it will get you nowhere but in a grave."
>Gladen says, "I'am friendly to all children of this universe"
>Zoleta says, "Mr perfect"
>Zoleta tries to catch your eye, but you ignore the silly woman.
> * Gespry returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Zoleta says, "awww"
Gladen says, "Acts of kindness speak larger than silence friend"
You darkly ask, "why be kind what does it get you?"
>peer glad * Dwilam returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Kerima has disconnected.
>You peer quizzically at Gladen.
me?You darkly ask, "What do I need that being kind can get me?"
Gladen says, "You are stuck in your own thinking. It's a downward spiral friend. You should break free"
>Mil asks, "anyone spare some spirit spells?"
>Zoleta says, "Being kind can get you a woman to sleep with you"
(bunch more meaningless junk)
>Gladen says, "So Edine"
>Gladen says, "You are Cleric"
>Gladen asks, "But you are not kind?"
You darkly say, "I am The Edine.
Gladen says, "Edine"
Gladen says, "I'll call ye what I want, and also what I see"
>You darkly say, "I know magic, and some of it is of a clerical nature
You darkly say, "That does not make me a cleric"
>Gladen says, "You are a cleric"
Gladen says, "It seems you are more troubled than I thought"
>Gladen laughs!
"to assume that just because I have the ability to give and take life"
You darkly say, "makes me a cleric"
>You darkly say, "you are flawed in your logic."
> * Zir TwistedOak joins the adventure.
Lemdie just arrived.
>You hear the voice of Gladen say, "Aye in these lands, I would say it's a pretty logical assumption"
what other lands are there?You darkly ask, "what other lands are there?"
> * Linsha Sinti joins the adventure.
Philious just arrived.
>"would I be diffrent in the elven lands? * Tavistir joins the adventure.
>You darkly ask, "would I be diffrent in the elven lands?"
* Spaerro has disconnected.
> * Laszro joins the adventure.
* Crausos Fellstone joins the adventure.
* Grauler joins the adventure.
* Greever has disconnected.
You feel more refreshed.
>"or the dwarven mountins? * Cheyuk Mandra joins the adventure.
>You darkly ask, "or the dwarven mountins?"
blah blah blah you get the drift it kept going for I bit till I got both bored and edine was ready to kill him for amusement

so is this another one to add to the lists of people to dislike or did I do something wrong?

11-02-2003, 01:29 PM
forgot to add so i walked away

Kurili
11-02-2003, 01:59 PM
Personally, I dont see where you did anything wrong at all. Some bimbo wants to trade her questionable charms for a bless, someone else butts in, gets scared, someone else still pops in to add his obviously worthless two cents....no, I see nothing wrong on your part, personally. Having had both Wichurana and Pipsy around you, (Happily I might add-The is fun!) that is exactly what I would expect from THE Edine. Completely in his character.

Now my opinion of a female character who'd jump so quickly to offer her wares in exchange for something so simple as a bless, TO A PERFECT STRANGER...well, my opinion there is pretty low. And bringing in two characters to defend one who appears to be a common street whore is laughable. Defend what? Her virtue?

Acolyte Kurili, agreeing with THE

Reyek
11-02-2003, 02:05 PM
hell i say kill them all.

Latrinsorm
11-02-2003, 02:36 PM
I know I always had fun arguing with other characters over whether or not my cleric was in fact a cleric. I always claimed he was a bard. And that was a nice touch with the "what other lands" string. I'd say the only place you slipped up was when you said you were "getting ready" to kill him for amusement, in that you seem to imply you didn't. but hey, the day is still young, right?
:thumbsup: to The Edine
:thumbsdown: to The Ho

Kurili
11-02-2003, 03:01 PM
Just to add, if he thought, and it seemed he did, that just because The Edine is a Cleric he should be willing to hand out blesses to any and all upon demand....that is something I've never agreed with. Some of my Clerics were very free with Blesses, others were not. And raises/rescues? Obligated? HELL NO! Just a pet peeve of mine that will likely keep me from ever playing another Cleric besides the ones I have on hold, IF I even play them again!

Acolyte Kurili

AkMan
11-02-2003, 03:49 PM
That was pretty funny Edine, er I mean The Edine. I like your rp. As far as that other idiot, bah screw him. You didn't do anything wrong. As Kurilli said, you aren't obligated to bless anything for anyone if you don't want to.

Yet another mo mo (to quote CT) to add to the list.

Adhara
11-02-2003, 05:13 PM
I see nothing wrong on your part Edine.

I do see something wrong with logging on big brother to take care of little wuss' problems.

Weedmage Princess
11-02-2003, 05:19 PM
The logging in the other character..his "friend" was way lame. What a loser. I didn't see you do anything wrong, Edine.

HarmNone
11-02-2003, 05:40 PM
I thought it was pretty well roleplayed on Edine's part. The idjit and the ho need help. :D

HarmNone saw nothing for which to fault Edine

11-02-2003, 05:43 PM
and people say I talk about myself in the third person ::tickles harmnone::

CrystalTears
11-02-2003, 06:29 PM
Edine is a little pompous for my taste. I saw all of that and all I could do was laugh, and I may have made a comment or two. He just rolled in with his official title of The Edine and so forth and I just rolled my eyes and it didn't come to the removing the shirt for a while since she was basically just saying that she was a pretty girl and you said you preferred elves, so on and so forth. I left I believe around the time someone said you should bless if you think you're so great, or something along those lines. I'll have to see you more in action to see what the hubbub is about, since I've seen plenty of stuck up people in GS and none of them intrigue me to want to roleplay with them, but that's my personal preference. I avoid them in real life as well. :D

Kurili
11-02-2003, 06:36 PM
Awww, The Edine is great fun, CT! And is ALWAYS his pompous arrogant self. My girls always like annoying him.

Acolyte Kurili

Wezas
11-02-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by The Edine

>Gladen says, "So Edine"

You darkly say, "I am The Edine.
Gladen says, "Edine"
Gladen says, "I'll call ye what I want, and also what I see"

Seems to me he mispronounced your name.

I'm not one to normally side with you, Edine, but I'm sorry I missed that. Always amusing when big brother is still younger then you.

Mistomeer
11-02-2003, 09:21 PM
Solhaven used to be a fun place, no law, lots of generally entertaining people, and now it's not. It's full of idiots. Of course, it's not as if you don't invite such situations.

11-02-2003, 10:19 PM
Well I am what I am they just are drawn to me... magnetic personality

Gan
11-03-2003, 04:07 PM
I like it when the da edine hangs out in the park... always good for a laugh, especially when he's got lots of silveries in his pocketsies.

da edine? who do you get to curse all of your gems for you, perhaps you should use higher end gems in order for them to actually work...
<whistles innocently> :lol:

11-03-2003, 06:48 PM
i just have them cursed for the annoyance factor and if you find me in the park its not my silvers your stealing.

JustMe
11-03-2003, 09:43 PM
Come on... a big brother, friend, uncle, cousin, whatever the hell he is. You should have killed him, and his whore.

Rastaman
11-04-2003, 03:57 PM
Edine, you rule. Next time kill the morons.

11-05-2003, 10:12 AM
I know I know ::bows::

EmpressBtch
11-05-2003, 10:54 AM
Sluts like that give the rest of us women a bad name. She should be dealt with accordingly and now I have to haul my clerical ass up to Solhaven. She can have a bless she'll never forget....something along the lines of prep 302. To use that "Oops, wrong spell" line.

Clerics have all been categorized as blessing/raising machines since the dawn of time...NEWSFLASH: Its an RPG if he doesn't want to bless he doesn't have to, if I don't want to raise I don't. Where in the roleplaying rules does it state because you are a cleric you MUST bless everyone's weapon and raise every corpse you see? If that was the case they'd never given us dark gods.

Great job on her pimp's part...no its not obvious or anything. Too bad big brother wasn't bigger, yeah I'm sure The Edine wet his pants. He was just trembling with fear his entire post....what a pile that guy was.

So according to all roleplaying rules The Edine did not behave as a "proper" cleric and now he has to hug/smooch/bless/raise everyone. Whatever you narrow-minded idiots.

All the warriors must die then, rogues have to steal...yes no more locksmithing for you, empaths you WILL sit and heal/giggle excessively/wear 400 pins/flirt shamelessly with anyone, wizards whine for mana and enchant, bards will sing and get drunk, sorcerers have to wear all black/rune/dark clothes/implode at will, rangers maps will be made available at your local town hall.

Damn I should drink coffee before reading the boards.

11-06-2003, 08:02 AM
But i want to be nice to everyone and have everyone love me! thats the way everyone is supposed to be right. ::grumbles::

EmpressBtch
11-06-2003, 08:05 AM
Now, now thats the punishment. You clearly do not fit into the stereotypical cleric and have offended the slut and her pimp...oh damn did I just type that for everyone to see? Ooops! But if it makes you feel better....I have to suffer right there with you.

Warriorbird
11-06-2003, 09:59 AM
I may think Edine is a pompous idiot...but it doesn't mean you don't have the right to play your character as one. One of my two prime characters can be extraordinarily unpleasant at times. Roll with it.

11-06-2003, 09:41 PM
The Edine will never change....it just amuses me how much people hate me... today i get a log of a IM from my other half talking about how much one group of guys hate.... it appears they hate me very very very much

EmpressBtch
11-06-2003, 09:54 PM
Hate is such a strong word.....maybe an extreme dislike....but hate?

11-06-2003, 10:22 PM
oh no it was about me the player not Edine the character

GuildRat
11-06-2003, 10:26 PM
Hmm, The Edine is pompous, arrogant, self-absorbed... what's not to hate? RP'd perfectly everytime I've seen him in action.

For someone to hate the player behind the character?
That's just Moronic......

11-06-2003, 10:38 PM
well this is the line he tried to use before he left the game with the other half.... "im leaving for good and there is one thing ive always wanted to do.... before you go will you sleep with me?"

GuildRat
11-06-2003, 10:41 PM
That's a sick sick bastard there......

EmpressBtch
11-06-2003, 10:45 PM
Ewww pervert. As for you the guy behind The Edine....don't know ya from the guy baggin groceries. As for The Edine, yeah seen him around, been raised by him and genuinely like his style. Reminds me of...me. Then again I've been called rude, spiteful, hateful and evil among various 4 letter words and combinations of them. So here's to us, behind 2 hated clerics. I raise my glass to ya man behind The Edine!

11-06-2003, 10:46 PM
needless to say he did not go anywhere it seems

isenghar
11-11-2003, 03:34 PM
you edit the log to take out everything insulting about you, and to make it look one sided like you did nothing wrong, and everyone was just flirting with you and throwing themselves at you or attacking you while you thumbed your nose at them. if you're gonna make insulting posts about people, at least have the balls to not edit the log.

i know you are an egotistical git with nothing substantial to be proud of, but to make things up and heavily edit and take things out of context to make yourself look better is a little pathetic.

CrystalTears
11-11-2003, 03:38 PM
That's basically what I was trying to say. He didn't state exactly what went on earlier with that log, since I was there for some of it. I'm not saying they are any less innocent of what they were doing, but don't come here as though it started out of nothing. It was instigated. However like I said before, I don't care for roleplaying with arrogant characters so I didn't stay for this end part of it.

Rastaman
11-11-2003, 04:12 PM
You dont care for roleplaying with arrogant characters? You can't pick and chose with whom you roleplay. You have to roleplay with everyone otherwise you're not roleplaying at all.

Latrinsorm
11-11-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Rastaman
You dont care for roleplaying with arrogant characters? You can't pick and chose with whom you roleplay. You have to roleplay with everyone otherwise you're not roleplaying at all.

Semantics. If my character doesn't like arrogant people and completely ignores them, is there any difference between that and me choosing not to roleplay with them? Doubtful.

11-11-2003, 04:43 PM
your welcome to add the rest of the log in but Before I was the way I always am... and no I didnt do anything wrong

11-11-2003, 04:44 PM
In fact id love to see what i did beforehand that was unlike me?

CrystalTears
11-11-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Rastaman

That's not true because I CAN pick and choose who I want to roleplay with. If I don't like you, I don't talk to you. Simple. How is that not roleplaying? I'm not saying characters like that shouldn't exist because I do believe they should be in the online world as much as the real one. That doesn't mean that I have to roleplay with them. I don't speak to my coworker because she's a bitch but I should because she exists? :rolleyes:

And I didn't say Edine was being uncharacteristic. Apparently that's the kind of character he is. I was just saying that some of the dialog beforehand would be enough to instigate someone to react the way they did. ::shrugs::

[Edited on 11/11/2003 by CrystalTears]

Moist Happenings
11-11-2003, 04:47 PM
I'm going to have to go with CT on this one.

11-11-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by isenghar
you edit the log to take out everything insulting about you, and to make it look one sided like you did nothing wrong, and everyone was just flirting with you and throwing themselves at you or attacking you while you thumbed your nose at them. if you're gonna make insulting posts about people, at least have the balls to not edit the log.

i know you are an egotistical git with nothing substantial to be proud of, but to make things up and heavily edit and take things out of context to make yourself look better is a little pathetic.

and the edited log was done so because I dont think everyone wanted to read 89 pages of junk.. nothing was taken out that had any relation to the quarrel... all i did was post the part from where you got involved and brought your other character in.

and hell i did a damn good job at editing if that was what i was goin for

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by The Edine]

Moist Happenings
11-11-2003, 04:55 PM
Might I add that Isenghar is friends with Rorac? I think that alone speaks for itself.

But if it doesn't, Isenghar: Stay in Solhaven. They may hate you there, but we hate you even more in the Landing.

11-11-2003, 05:02 PM
fine you ask and you shall recieve here it is edit it yourselves CT this is directly at you because you yourself dont know what went on before between tenzim and myslef

EDITED to remove INFO part of script

Tenzim smiles at you.
>Jeriah joins Benini's group.
>Tenzim says, "Heya Edine"
>look[Solhaven, North Market]
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see some woth flower, the Nitergen disk, the Muffinsmith's stall, the Small Blades stand, the Belts booth, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, an old barrel and a squalid canvas pavilion.
Also here: Lady Jeriah, Jadezen, Lady Jayleena, Sente, Benini, Great Lord Dujas, Tenzim, Hallowmun who is kneeling, Gemlynn who is sitting
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west, northeast, southeast, southwest
> * Jhayded returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
"The Edine.You darkly say, "The Edine."
>Jayleena gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
>Jayleena gestures into the air.
>glan ten * Myaria Tsolah joins the adventure.
>You glance at Tenzim.
>Tenzim says, "Are there any Sorcies around"
> * Yagnuts has disconnected.
* Lucos returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Tenzim says, "sure whatever"
>Sente glances at Jayleena.
>Jadezen slings a weathered vultite wall shield off from over her shoulder.
> * Great Lord Yaggie Sniffmaster joins the adventure.
* Great Lady Taylir Ye'Sidul joins the adventure.
Benini giggles.
* Lorianne joins the adventure.
>Jadezen removes a marine blue vultite longsword from in her black leather back-sheaths.
Tenzim glances at you.
> * Denneroth returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Great Lord Chaum duLac joins the adventure.
gruntJadezen grins at Benini.
>You grunt.
>Jayleena glances at Sente.
>fold hYou fold your arms over your chest with an air of superiority.
>look tenYou see Tenzim Sacner.
He appears to be a Human from Riverwood.
He appears to be advanced in years. He has stormy grey eyes and pale skin. He has long, straight dark brown hair.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a midnight blue veniom-threaded backpack, a scuffed snakeskin harness, some side-laced oiled puma hide boots, a shadowy black hood, a blackened vultite kite shield, some full leather, a crystal amulet, and a gold ring.
>Jayleena rummages around in her pockets.
> * Beryl returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Lady Jayleena just went southeast.
> * Mamuluke returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
l>[Solhaven, North Market]
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see some woth flower, the Nitergen disk, the Muffinsmith's stall, the Small Blades stand, the Belts booth, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, an old barrel and a squalid canvas pavilion.
Also here: Lady Jeriah, Jadezen, Sente, Benini, Great Lord Dujas, Tenzim, Hallowmun who is kneeling, Gemlynn who is sitting
* Ugglorr returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
> * Mykah Fuhz'en joins the adventure.
Benini removes an invar-hilted ora longsword from in her leather sheath.
>Benini slings a dark mithril shield off from over her shoulder.
>Sente put a silver braided hair bracelet in his harvest sack.
> * Starfor has disconnected.
You feel more refreshed.
> * Starfor Callinaa joins the adventure.
Benini's group just went north.
> * Reijin returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Morrigon returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Axedar returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Kyre Leakeith joins the adventure.
Dujas and Sente bash their forearms in greeting.
> * Bersellius returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Sente turns towards Dujas and renders a sharp hand salute.
> * Technique Se'Daphoene joins the adventure.
* Guarrin Rakinhelm joins the adventure.
* Axedar joins the adventure.
* Lord Reijin joins the adventure.
Sente grins.
>Sente nods to Dujas.
>lSente chuckles.
>[Solhaven, North Market]
Also here: Sente, Great Lord Dujas, Tenzim, Hallowmun who is kneeling, Gemlynn who is sitting
>infoName: Edine Mossten Race: Giant
EDITED PART HERE
Profession: Cleric (not shown)
Currently Stat Bonus
Constitution (CO): xx .... 23
Dexterity (DE): xx .... 19
Discipline (DI): xx .... 24
Logic (LO): xx .... 22
Intelligence (IN): xx .... 8
Strength (ST): xxx .... 40
Reflexes (RE): xx .... 19
Charisma (CH): xx .... 7
Wisdom (WI): xx .... 25
Aura (AU): 86 .... 13
Mana: 152 Silver: 4832
>fold hYou fold your arms over your chest with an air of superiority.
> * Charee joins the adventure.
* Kinshack Starblade joins the adventure.
Locklyer just arrived.
> * Amlorn returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Locklyer just went east.
* Lord Bevan Ravenswing joins the adventure.
> * Lei joins the adventure.
* Raju returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Yaggie has disconnected.
* Charee returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* High Lord Yagnuts Wormeater joins the adventure.
* Great Lord Haashek Nedved joins the adventure.
* Jedwa returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Wenianna returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Claws joins the adventure.
* Ymrek Lyserius joins the adventure.
* Khalgar returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Sente nods to Dujas.
>You feel more refreshed.
>Zoleta just arrived.
>Locklyer just arrived.
>You recognize Zoleta using the Symbol of Recognition.
* Alaycia returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
> * Rowennia DeeVir joins the adventure.
Tenzim whispers, "you know, and this is my humble opinion. That The Edine sounds rediculous? Why don't you try something a little more personable like Edine..."
> * Eyie returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Yagan Opensasme joins the adventure.
* Bomboclot joins the adventure.
Zoleta says, "Could any of you spare a couple of blesses for me? "
>Locklyer just went north.
> * Thaeryn ManaLore joins the adventure.
Zoleta says, "I got 2 swords"
>glan tenYou glance at Tenzim.
> * Jerren returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Talismann McCray joins the adventure.
Tenzim shrugs.
>Dujas whistles tunelessly to himself.
>Gemlynn says, "Bless you."
> * Grynphnold returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Gemlynn says, "Bless you."
>"It is not a title i gave to myself Tenzim.You darkly say, "It is not a title i gave to myself Tenzim."
>Tenzim whispers, "could be wrong"
>Gemlynn flashes a wide grin.
> * Siobhana McDougans joins the adventure.
"I am The Edine.You darkly say, "I am The Edine."
> * Galenok Drakefang joins the adventure.
* Nazradin Darlee joins the adventure.
Zoleta smiles at Gemlynn.
> * Wulfguy Saltome joins the adventure.
"That is what i was bron into being> * Skyzeal returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Lady Jadista Leafdapple joins the adventure.
Tenzim says, "ohh"
You darkly say, "That is what i was bron into being"
> * Breeon Thingoel joins the adventure.
Gemlynn raises an eyebrow in your direction.
>Tenzim says, "Funny, all I see is you"
> * Djahli Bengall joins the adventure.
* Targotyll has disconnected.
Tenzim shrugs.
> * Lord Targotyll De'Armetis joins the adventure.
* Zebius Kal'Dahn joins the adventure.
* Kyr has disconnected.
You feel more refreshed.
> * Carren Rosewoods joins the adventure.
Sente begins chuckling at Dujas!
Sente nods.
> * Greytear seasilver joins the adventure.
> * Nilandia Liserna joins the adventure.
Dujas gibbers incoherently.
> * Lady Caracica Ketnemu joins the adventure.
* Secilly returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Nilandia has disconnected.
* Nilandia Liserna joins the adventure.
* Great Lord Sumermyst maxemis joins the adventure.
* Charee joins the adventure.
Zoleta blushes a delicate shade of pink.
>Sente grumbles.
>A stooped old woman shuffles in.
> * Friendlly Sheruman joins the adventure.
* Elaerina returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Deathlore returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Zoleta nods to Dujas.
> * Charee returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Nazradin has disconnected.
Dujas nods to Zoleta.
> * Emmalynn MacGrellin joins the adventure.
Zoleta whispers, "can you spare a bless THE Edine?"
> * Wythers returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Thulgarius just arrived.
>A stooped old woman pulls her shawl more closely about her.
>Lord Straffe's group just arrived.
>Thulgarius just went east.
> * Darthirellge returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Lord Straffe's group just went southeast.
> * Straffe has disconnected.
* Lord Lightstormm gunterr joins the adventure.
Thulgarius just arrived.
> * Strikerrz Bloody-Ends joins the adventure.
You feel more refreshed.
>Thulgarius just went southeast.
* Eylanna A'Storma joins the adventure.
Tenzim raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
>Tenzim gestures.
A pearlescent emanation extends outward to encompass Tenzim and those nearby.
>"and what the Turamzzyrian empire has proclaimed me to beYou darkly say, "and what the Turamzzyrian empire has proclaimed me to be"
Thulgarius just arrived.
> * Lady Elaerina Cragsinger joins the adventure.
* Locklere has disconnected.
Dujas nods to Sente.
>Gemlynn rolls her eyes.
> * Fisk joins the adventure.
Thulgarius asks, "Anyone who would pick a box for me?"
>Tenzim traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
>Thulgarius put a mace in his leather sheath.
>Thulgarius slings a mithril round shield over his shoulder.
> * Malapert returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Zoleta smiles.
>Tenzim says, "uh huh"
>Tenzim gestures.
A dim aura surrounds Tenzim.
>A stooped old woman accidentally bumps into one of the townspeople. She apologizes and they chat a moment, obviously having met a time or two before.
>"I require compensation for my blessingYou darkly say, "I require compensation for my blessing"
> * Darthierellge joins the adventure.
Tenzim gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
>Tenzim gestures.
A light blue glow surrounds Tenzim.
>Gemlynn says, "I guess it best that ya be the only one."
> * Kraygon returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
nod zol>You nod to Zoleta.
> * Bludy Peripat joins the adventure.
Gemlynn nods to you.
>Tenzim gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
>Tenzim gestures.
Tenzim suddenly looks more powerful.
>Zoleta says, "Yeah well then nevermind. "
>Sente pokes you in the ribs.
> * Galdecame returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Zoleta says, "I'll just go back to the landing and get blessed"
> * Charwiz Areoron joins the adventure.
* Blodeudd returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
"you must sacrifice something of value to you Sente confidently says, "Behave you."
>You darkly say, "you must sacrifice something of value to you "
>You feel at full magical power again.
> * Jehtair Daenanar joins the adventure.
* Keilito joins the adventure.
Zoleta smooches you on the cheek.
>'what it is is of little importance to meTenzim says, "Edine, you are too much"
>Dujas whistles tunelessly to himself.
>You darkly say, "what it is is of little importance to me"
>dem coldYou decide to show the world just how cold you can be.
>A stooped old woman looks at you and gives you a friendly smile.
>Zoleta says, "My smooches are of value to me"
>Lady Jayleena just arrived.
>Jayleena joins Sente's group.
> * Artasian KwickPick joins the adventure.
Philious's group just arrived.
>In one brisk move, Jayleena slides a raven-crested black vultite shield off her shoulder.
>Zoleta smiles at you.
> * Locklere Veagas joins the adventure.
You feel more refreshed.
> * Laccon Trackanoa joins the adventure.
Jayleena nods to Sente.
> * Iluminate returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Jayleena hugs Philious, who wraps her in a warm embrace.
> * Ydare Sabrarie joins the adventure.
"to easy to come by and give away>You darkly say, "to easy to come by and give away"
>"just like manaYou darkly say, "just like mana"
> * Hadeon has disconnected.
"l * Hadeon Hellgod joins the adventure.
You darkly say, "l"
>l[Solhaven, North Market]
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see a stooped old woman, some woth flower, the Nitergen disk, the Muffinsmith's stall, the Small Blades stand, the Belts booth, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, an old barrel and a squalid canvas pavilion.
Also here: Nekari, Philious, Lady Jayleena, Thulgarius, Zoleta, Sente, Great Lord Dujas, Tenzim, Hallowmun who is kneeling, Gemlynn who is sitting
> * Zofar Rizacco joins the adventure.
* Mikalah has disconnected.
* Lord Chadj Veenhof' joins the adventure.
Zoleta says, "and if you bless both of em I'll take off my top and show you my pride and joy"
>glan tenYou glance at Tenzim.
> * Eoife returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Zoleta faces you, closes her eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between the two of you. You gain 2 mana points!

Zoleta opens her eyes, looking slightly drained.
> * Mikalah Necro'Angel joins the adventure.
* Prytan Trinideth joins the adventure.
Sente nods to Jayleena.
>Tenzim stares at you.
* Erudit Du'Cadenas joins the adventure.
> * Axedar returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Geft joins the adventure.
"no I am not to much I am the perfect amountYou darkly say, "no I am not to much I am the perfect amount"
> * Chaum returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* High Lady Secilly Blessfill joins the adventure.
* Lightstormm has disconnected.
* Lord Straffe Warwen joins the adventure.
* Ovados returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Zoleta laughs!
> * Lord Dahrken Drachias joins the adventure.
"Zoleta I have seen many women >You darkly say, "Zoleta I have seen many women "
> * Romelo Liphtaker joins the adventure.
* Lord Nemix Mckrayden joins the adventure.
Zoleta nods.
Thulgarius just went east.
>A stooped old woman surveys the crowd as if looking for someone she knew.
> * Axedar joins the adventure.
Thulgarius just arrived.
>Thulgarius removes a mace from in his leather sheath.
>Thulgarius slings a mithril round shield off from over his shoulder.
>Zoleta says, "None as beautiful as me"
>glan zolYou glance at Zoleta.
>look zolYou see Zoleta.
She appears to be a Human from Selanthia.
She appears to be very young and taller than average. She has piercing pale blue eyes and lily white skin. She has waist length, deep red hair worn in a single braid. She has a straight nose and a generous mouth.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a mein broadsword in her right hand and an imflass shield in her left hand.
She is wearing a gold ring, a scarab-laced crimson silk bodice, a crystal amulet, a leather sheath, a burnished sterling silver tiara, some thigh-high black leather boots, a sunset red silk split skirt, a ruffled red satin cape, some reinforced leather, a black leather climbing pack, and a wire-bound rainbow glaes choker.
> * Magnison Bandenhorste joins the adventure.
Zoleta nods.
> * Zebius returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Thulgarius just went north.
> * Straffe returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Lady Jystema joins the adventure.
A stooped old woman accidentally bumps into one of the townspeople. She apologizes and they chat a moment, obviously having met a time or two before.
"Not to hurt your feelings human but I find thoes of elven blood more attractive>Zoleta says, "Edine did any of them know you were peeping through their windows? "
>You darkly say, "Not to hurt your feelings human but I find thoes of elven blood more attractive"
> * Vixi returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Wuffa's group just arrived.
>Zoleta nods to you.
>Wuffa's group just went southeast.
> * Skyzeal joins the adventure.
Zoleta says, "Nothing an egomaniac says hurts my feelings"
> * Rowennia returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Tenzim chuckles.
> * Sprightly returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Drunvallo returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Gemlynn laughs!
>"no women throw themselves at me begging to please me in any way they canYou darkly say, "no women throw themselves at me begging to please me in any way they can"
>Yagan just arrived.
>Lord Nemix just arrived.
> * Wenianna joins the adventure.
Zoleta laughs!
> * Drego joins the adventure.
Lord Nemix just went south.
> * Shalli has disconnected.
* Ydare has disconnected.
* Zelde joins the adventure.
shrug>You shrug.
>Zoleta says, "You had that dream again? "
> * Kinellie returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
You feel more refreshed.
>Zoleta peers quizzically at you.
>Gemlynn asks, "By goin away?"
>Dujas chuckles.
> * Sweetill returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Dujas asks, "Anyone need mana?"
> * Lady Chalandrah Rocquelaire joins the adventure.
Yagan asks, "anyone i might send to for blues?"
"so is the life of a man who is perfect>You darkly say, "so is the life of a man who is perfect"
>Tenzim nods to Dujas.
>Tenzim says, "Yes"
> * Lord Tomisee Elmstag joins the adventure.
* Kilav returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Dujas faces Tenzim, closes his eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between them!

Dujas opens his eyes, looking slightly drained.
>Zoleta asks, "Perfect?"
>Zoleta exclaims, "HA!"
>Lord Nemix just arrived.
>A stooped old woman makes her careful way northeast.
>Hallowmun just left.
* Hallowmun returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>Tenzim says, "Thanks"
* Drezzt SteelShoe joins the adventure.
> * Sixle joins the adventure.
Tenzim traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
>Tenzim gestures.
Tenzim stands tall and appears more confident.
> * Sylmaron Croath joins the adventure.
Zoleta says, "I bet you have the smallest weiner in the Haven"
> * Eylanna has disconnected.
* Lady Heavenscent Augustina joins the adventure.
Zoleta nods to you.
Dujas says, "Welcome."
Tenzim raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
* Eylanna A'Storma joins the adventure.
>Tenzim gestures.
A sphere of pure white light appears above you.
A wispy tendril of pure magic reaches out to encircle Tenzim and those nearby.
> * Lady Daliana Uro joins the adventure.
>Sente confidently says, "The perfect man would have blesse those weapons already."
>Gemlynn laughs!
> * Niasan returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>Tenzim raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
>Tenzim gestures.
A pure white aura sparkles around Tenzim.
> * Mykah returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Zoleta nods to Sente.
>glan zol * Nailtepes Sicky joins the adventure.
Dujas chuckles.
You glance at Zoleta.
>Zoleta says, "Thats right"
> * Ydare Sabrarie joins the adventure.
* Cosannie has disconnected.
Tenzim traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
> * Lady Breena Nadiriuos joins the adventure.
The Nitergen disk goes off in search of its master.
* Nitergen returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>Gemlynn just left.
* Gemlynn returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>"Now i dont sling personal insults.You darkly say, "Now i dont sling personal insults."
>Zoleta laughs!
>Tenzim gestures.
A brilliant aura surrounds Tenzim.
>Locklyer just arrived.
>Zoleta shrugs.
>Zoleta says, "I do"
>Locklyer stretches.
>"it is expected you do not do the same.You darkly say, "it is expected you do not do the same."
You feel more refreshed.
>Locklyer just went east.
> * Shalli Starlores joins the adventure.
* Locklyer returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Zoleta says, "Just to deflate your ego a tad"
> * Dyfed returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
"do I make myself clear?>You darkly ask, "do I make myself clear?"
> * Drezzt returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Zoleta says, "So I cant insult your weiner anymore? "
> * Wuffa has disconnected.
* Kucero has disconnected.
* Turqi joins the adventure.
* Lord Kucero Sunspahr joins the adventure.
"i will only give you this one warning.You darkly say, "i will only give you this one warning."
>Zoleta says, "awww shucks"
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see some woth flower, the Muffinsmith's stall, the Small Blades stand, the Belts booth, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, an old barrel and a squalid canvas pavilion.
Also here: Lord Nemix, Yagan, Nekari, Philious, Lady Jayleena, Zoleta, Sente, Great Lord Dujas, Tenzim
> * Shalli returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Jesae has disconnected.
* Lady Jesae Jiin joins the adventure.
* Lady Renevah Solante joins the adventure.
Zoleta says, "Lord Dujas will protect me from you if I insult you again"
>"and it happens to be the perfect size * Feidlhim joins the adventure.
>Zoleta says, "isn't that right "
>You darkly say, "and it happens to be the perfect size"
>Dujas chuckles.
* Scarface has disconnected.
> * Lord Benyark wizoelf joins the adventure.
Zoleta nods to Dujas.
>look dujTenzim whispers, "frankly, if you decide to do anything stupid. I'll report ya in a second buddy. So just chill"
* Shaukal Wishka joins the adventure.
* Naora returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
You see Great Lord Dujas Tious the Guardian.
He appears to be a Giantman.
He appears to be youthful. He has grey eyes and lily white skin. He has short, black hair.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a sapphire blue vultite shield in his left hand.
He is wearing a double-linked black alloy hauberk with a white shield etched on the right shoulder, a slate amulet, a deep blue glaesine orb, some dark leather boots, a green brocade locksmith's toolkit, a leather sheath, a sea blue greatcloak, a large sack, an opal-clasped deep blue pack, a small rainbow glaes crown, a Warrior Guild Master pin, and a gold ring.
> * Olyk Asaki joins the adventure.
You feel more refreshed.
> * Lady Landrai Fel'Anoir joins the adventure.
whis ten excuse me?You quietly whisper to Tenzim, "excuse me?"
> * Ardea joins the adventure.
* Ardea returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Zoleta tries to catch your eye, but you ignore the silly woman.
>Tenzim whispers, "you heard me"
>Cyrain just arrived.
>Cyrain just went east.
>Zoleta giggles.
>Tenzim whispers, "chill"
> * Ravensilk GentleToucher joins the adventure.
* Orleandra Tryllian joins the adventure.
Yagan just went east.
> * Lilium Tigrinum joins the adventure.
Zoleta says, "Ok Mr Perfect. It was fun chattin with ya"
>whis ten do whatever you wish I am not doing anything wrongYou quietly whisper to Tenzim, "do whatever you wish I am not doing anything wrong"
> * Lady Lahanna Derrewyn joins the adventure.
* Olyk returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Tacie La'mercy joins the adventure.
"smart move * Lady Erienne Flemming joins the adventure.
>You darkly say, "smart move"
>nod zolYou nod to Zoleta.
>Yagan just arrived.
>Zoleta says, "We'll have to get together and do this again"
> * Astreil joins the adventure.
* Lucene returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Zoleta says, "just..."
* Lady Nefteria HeartO'Gold joins the adventure.
>Tenzim whispers, "just a warning to you, buddy"
>Zoleta says, "not together"
>Yagan just went north.
> * Aldarain Varieo joins the adventure.
Lord Thuunder just arrived.
>whis ten I dont know you so how can i be your buddy?You quietly whisper to Tenzim, "I dont know you so how can i be your buddy?"
> * Beryl Tavenner joins the adventure.
Thuunder asks, "Healer present?"
>"go to the landing and get your blessresync * Treias joins the adventure.
Treias just arrived.
>Treias stands up.
Thuunder put a massive vultite greataxe in his leather weapon harness.
>Jayleena nods to Thuunder.
>Thuunder sits down.
>Great Lord Dujas just went north.
>Zoleta just went north.
> * Darckwizard strangecaster joins the adventure.
Treias just went east.
>Jayleena meditates over Thuunder.
Jayleena takes Thuunder's chest damage.
> * Warraxx Chaoswarror joins the adventure.
Jayleena meditates over Thuunder.
Jayleena takes all of Thuunder's blood loss.
> * Tacie returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
You darkly say, "go to the landing and get your bless"
>Done. (Note: To resend room name and/or description you must do a LOOK)
Thuunder just handed Jayleena some coins.
>Jayleena murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
Jayleena concentrates.
Jayleena looks a little better.
> * Fortethe returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Thuunder says, "thank yas"
>Thuunder bows to Jayleena.
>Jayleena gestures.
Jayleena's chest looks better.
>Tenzim whispers, "Everyone is my friend, until they do something stupid. You are bordering on that line"
> * Katrenn t'Tallia joins the adventure.
Jayleena smiles at Thuunder.
>Jayleena softly says, "Certainly."
> * Harmonius Tuffguy joins the adventure.
* Erienne returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Jayleena gestures.
> * Lord Straffe Warwen joins the adventure.
whis ten you may stop whispering to me now.You quietly whisper to Tenzim, "you may stop whispering to me now."
> * Siamer thedank joins the adventure.
Lord Nemix just went north.
> * Jadezen returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
look[Solhaven, North Market]
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see some woth flower, the Muffinsmith's stall, the Small Blades stand, the Belts booth, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, an old barrel and a squalid canvas pavilion.
Also here: Lord Thuunder who is sitting, Nekari, Philious, Lady Jayleena, Sente, Tenzim
>Yagan just arrived.
* Katrenn has disconnected.
* Orthos joins the adventure.
> * Katrenn t'Tallia joins the adventure.
Jayleena murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
Yagan just went north.
>Jayleena gestures.
>Tenzim whispers, "you may take your pompus attitude elsewhere"
The Nitergen disk arrives in the room, shivering violently. It then disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.
> * Landrai returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
prep 210You trace a sign while beseeching the spirits to empower you with the Silence spell...
Your spell is ready.
>cast tenYou gesture at a honey-glazed purple tentacle.
Your spell misfires.
> * Rause returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
prep 210>You trace a sign while beseeching the spirits to empower you with the Silence spell...
Your spell is ready.
>Tenzim just went north.
>cast tnez * Khalent d'Beols joins the adventure.
>Cast at what?
>cat tenz * Epsil Moradz joins the adventure.
>I don't understand what you typed.
>Philious nods to Jayleena in greeting.
cast tenz>You feel more refreshed.
>You gesture into the air.
Your spell misfires.
> * Poloneus returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Philious says, "lo all"
>l * Jadezen Jetah joins the adventure.
* Assclepius SpiritSearcher joins the adventure.
Also here: Lord Thuunder who is sitting, Nekari, Philious, Lady Jayleena, Sente
>Philious chuckles.
> * Uraki joins the adventure.
Jayleena begins chuckling at Philious!
>Jayleena softly says, "Mornin Phil."
>Tanto just arrived.
> * Malapert Decimare joins the adventure.
>Jayleena gestures.
Jayleena's abdomen looks better.
> * Citan returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Philious says, "sorry, I a bit out o it dis morn"
> * Balthon returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Philious sighs.
>laugh softA drunken sailor staggers in, probably looking for a drink.
* Sergey Avengirr joins the adventure.
You laugh softly, trying to hide your amusement.
> * Hardgrin returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Sente glances at you.
> * Draxmor Nycrondak joins the adventure.
whis sent get this.You quietly whisper to Sente, "get this."
>Benini's group just arrived.
>Benini's group just went southwest.
>Tanto slings a coal black vultite shield over his shoulder.
>Philious asks, "how t'inks?"
> * Clinoril vonZauberwalde joins the adventure.
Tanto put a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword in his wolf-hide cloak.
> * Whirlin returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
A drunken sailor staggers north, probably looking for a drink.
> * Raaks returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Mekthros Savius joins the adventure.
* Chardran returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Jayleena softly says, "Good, haven't seen much of you lately. You've been missed."
You feel more refreshed.
> * Syraphine joins the adventure.
Tanto removes a scratched modwir box from in the Tanto disk.
>Tanto makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
>Tanto gestures.
Tanto becomes calm and focused.
>Jayleena gestures.
> * Weego has disconnected.
Tanto makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
> * Lord Snogrot Grudgeholder joins the adventure.
Tanto gestures.
Tanto appears to be keenly aware of his surroundings.
>Tanto begins to meticulously examine a scratched modwir box.
>whis sen Tenzim whispers, "frankly, if you decide to do anything stupid. I'll report ya in a second buddy. So just chill"You quietly whisper to Sente, "Tenzim whispers, "frankly, if you decide to do anything stupid. I'll report ya in a second buddy. So just chill""
> * Hotep has disconnected.
* Hotep Malikak joins the adventure.
Tanto begins to meticulously examine a scratched modwir box.
> * Cosgrave Temaraire joins the adventure.
* Draxmor returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Lilium returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Tanto loses some awareness.
>Jayleena gestures.
Jayleena's abdomen looks better.
>Philious says, "I've nae been about too much, but 'opefully dat will change. been a bit under da weather"
>Philious sighs.
> * Gladen Destrio-ti joins the adventure.
* Lord Gemni Hostile joins the adventure.
Philious nods to Jayleena.
>whis sent then he continues to tell me that 5 times over, tell him to stop whispering at me he continues i prep a spell and he runsPhilious says, "t'ankee"
>You quietly whisper to Sente, "then he continues to tell me that 5 times over, tell him to stop whispering at me he continues i prep a spell and he runs"
>laugh softTanto makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
>You laugh softly, trying to hide your amusement.
>Tanto gestures.
A scintillating light surrounds Tanto's hands.
>Jayleena smiles at Philious.
>The focused look leaves Tanto.
> * Darthierellge returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Sorala joins the adventure.
Jayleena softly says, "I hope so..."
>Tanto gestures at a scratched modwir box.
You hear a soft click from the box and it suddenly flies open.
The scintillating light fades from Tanto's hands.
> * Axedar returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Tanto gathers the remaining coins from inside his modwir box.
> * Aiceman returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Jayleena softly says, "Not that that means I'll be here to see you, but still."
>searYou feel at full magical power again.
>You don't find anything of interest here.
Roundtime: 4 sec.
>lTanto renews his song.
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see the Tanto disk, some woth flower, the Muffinsmith's stall, the Small Blades stand, the Belts booth, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, an old barrel and a squalid canvas pavilion.
Also here: Tanto, Lord Thuunder who is sitting, Nekari, Philious, Lady Jayleena, Sente
Philious chuckles.
>Jayleena gestures.
Jayleena's back looks better.
> * Tenderhand returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Ysamine returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Sente whispers, "what a goof"
> * Maeillwynn returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Tanto removes a weathered fel chest from in the Tanto disk.
>Tanto gestures.
Tanto becomes calm and focused.
> * Axedar joins the adventure.
Philious asks, "ye been good?"
> * Locklere has disconnected.
Tanto gestures.
Tanto appears to be keenly aware of his surroundings.
>Philious glances at Jayleena.
> * Menelith S'elen'den joins the adventure.
Tanto begins to meticulously examine a weathered fel chest.
>Jayleena grins impishly.
>Gladen just arrived.
>Gladen coughs.
>Gladen glances at you.
>whis sent i was gonna silence him so he could reportJayleena softly asks, "Wanna narrow that down a bit more for me?"
You quietly whisper to Sente, "i was gonna silence him so he could report"
>raise eye gladYou raise an eyebrow in Gladen's direction.
>Gladen makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...
>Gladen gestures.
Gladen is surrounded by an aura of natural confidence.
>"yes?You darkly ask, "yes?"
>l * Sithin is off to a rough start! He just bit the dust!
* Hermet joins the adventure.
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see the Tanto disk, some woth flower, the Muffinsmith's stall, the Small Blades stand, the Belts booth, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, an old barrel and a squalid canvas pavilion.
Also here: Gladen, Tanto, Lord Thuunder who is sitting, Nekari, Philious, Lady Jayleena, Sente
> * Mecrea returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Tanto begins to meticulously examine a weathered fel chest.
>Tanto loses some awareness.
>Jayleena gestures.
Jayleena's left leg looks better.
> * Shimmerain returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Philious starts chortling.
>group closeJayleena hums distractedly to herself.
>Your group status is already closed.
> * Lady Gailiana swordwieldr joins the adventure.
look glad>You see Gladen Destrio-ti.
He appears to be advanced in years. He has green eyes and tanned skin. He has long, unkempt dark blonde hair.
He has a modwir tree tattoo on his thigh.
He has minor cuts and bruises on his abdominal area.
He is holding a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword in his right hand and a black vultite shield in his left hand.
He is wearing some imflass brigandine armor, a solid vultite armband, a ditty bag, a golden velvet sheath, some knee-high roa'ter hide boots, a brocade miner's pack, a wolverine hide cloak, a gold-banded obsidian ring, a battered leather map case, a crystal amulet, and a gold ring.
>The powerful look leaves Gladen.
>Jayleena softly says, "I've been well..."
>Philious asks, "well, a've ye been be'avin yerself?"
>Gladen whispers, "were you going to cast at a friend of mine?"
Jayleena softly says, "Not so sure about good."
> * Sinerot returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Jayleena glances at Sente.
> * Belsical Larnasal joins the adventure.
The focused look leaves Tanto.
> * Turqi has disconnected.
* Solnari Lutinar joins the adventure.
* Wuffa joins the adventure.
Jayleena softly says, "It's all his fault."
* Aiceman Junadepo joins the adventure.
Tanto just went east.
> * Arkainan joins the adventure.
* Loreley returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Jayleena nods to Philious.
>Tanto just arrived.
Sente tickles Jayleena into laughing.
>Tanto gestures.
A scintillating light surrounds Tanto's hands.
>Sente confidently says, "Oh sure sure."
Tanto makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
> * Sergey returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Thelan returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Zilana joins the adventure.
You feel more refreshed.
Tanto gestures at a weathered fel chest.
You hear a soft click from the chest and it suddenly flies open.
The scintillating light fades from Tanto's hands.
>whis sent and now his bigger brother gladen is here to pick a fight with meJayleena raises her voice in merry laughter.
>You quietly whisper to Sente, "and now his bigger brother gladen is here to pick a fight with me"
>Gladen gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
>Jayleena gestures.
Jayleena's left hand looks better.
Gladen gestures.
A light blue glow surrounds Gladen.
>Philious grins at Sente.
> * Lazalye returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
"what does that matter to youYou darkly say, "what does that matter to you"
>peer glaGladen gestures.
Gladen suddenly looks more powerful.
>Tanto gathers the remaining coins from inside his fel chest.
>You peer quizzically at Gladen.
>look * Syciro has disconnected.
[Solhaven, North Market]
Also here: Tanto, Gladen, Lord Thuunder who is sitting, Nekari, Philious, Lady Jayleena, Sente
>Tanto removes a sundial shell from in his fel chest.
>Tanto put a sundial shell in his wolf-hide cloak.
>Tanto removes a pink clam shell from in his fel chest.
>Tanto put a pink clam shell in his wolf-hide cloak.
>Gladen says, "he's a friend"
>Gladen says, "a good one"
>Philious says, "I believe dat"
"and?>You darkly ask, "and?"
Gladen gestures.
A deep blue glow surrounds Gladen.
>Tanto just went northeast.
>A wizened gnome hobbles in.
>"flag fameGladen says, "Don't want him getting hurt"
Jayleena gives Philious a lingering kiss on the cheek.
You darkly say, "flag fame"
> * Xanaroath has disconnected.
fame gladYour fame flag is turned off. Type: "FLAG FAME" to turn it on.
> * Syraphine returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
flag fameOk.
>fame glad * Lady Gwendalath Musiquell joins the adventure.
>Gladen has his fame disabled.
> * Lady Natsuki joins the adventure.
* Ceoryn joins the adventure.
flag !fameGladen peers quizzically at you.
>Ok.
>Philious's cheeks darken with a deep carmine shade.
>Gladen asks, "Got it?"
> * Xanaroath joins the adventure.
* Lady Mahly Fahlon joins the adventure.
"you should tell him to mind his own buisnessYou darkly say, "you should tell him to mind his own buisness"
> * Great Lord Ashee Barrenflame joins the adventure.
Gladen says, "Ye nae hurt my friend"
>Philious says, "we 'eadin down tae da pier fer a bit, if needed."
>Philious hugs Jayleena, who wraps him in a warm embrace.
>Tanto just arrived.
>"and when i tell him to stop whispering to me he shallTanto just went southeast.
>Gladen says, "or anyone else here"
>You darkly say, "and when i tell him to stop whispering to me he shall"
>A wizened gnome hobbles east.
> * Ravensilk returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
prep 210cast gladYou trace a sign while beseeching the spirits to empower you with the Silence spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture at Gladen.
CS: +288 - TD: +171 + CvA: +2 + d100: +31 - +5 == +145
Warding failed!
A pall of silence settles over Gladen.
>Tanto just arrived.
> * Sivard joins the adventure.
"be quiet>You feel more refreshed.
>You darkly say, "be quiet"
> * Artasian returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Mahly returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Skyzeal has disconnected.
* Lyonis D'Lawliss joins the adventure.
* Skarrs has disconnected.
"I am not in a mood for you to thretin meYou darkly say, "I am not in a mood for you to thretin me"
> * Doring has disconnected.
* Lady Varianne Charielle joins the adventure.
"do I make myself clearYou feel at full magical power again.
>You darkly say, "do I make myself clear"
>peer gladYou peer quizzically at Gladen.
> * Kavorkan DeVirre joins the adventure.
* Collaine returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Gloriel has disconnected.
* Great Lady Linet Parage joins the adventure.
Jayleena gazes up into the heavens.
> * Corsine returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Orisis returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Philious glances at you.
>Philious shrugs.
> * Jotai Oshu joins the adventure.
Philious says, "off to me pier"
>Philious waves.
> * Vindra joins the adventure.
Jayleena nods to Philious.
>Jayleena waves to Philious.
Sente nods to Jayleena.
>Sente removes an eahnor-edged black golvern buckler from in a rune-etched weapons harness.
> * Shenoz Watailsya joins the adventure.
* Oreh Calbrericc joins the adventure.
Sente's group just went north.
Also here: Tanto, Gladen, Lord Thuunder who is sitting, Nekari, Philious
> * Giuil Bl'Oncis joins the adventure.
Lemdie just arrived.
>Philious's group just went west.
>Lemdie just went south.
> * Eriza joins the adventure.
gruntYou grunt.
>The pall of silence leaves Gladen.
> * Lord Pyzt Ezleazy joins the adventure.
* Lahanna has disconnected.
* Calyon returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Tanto renews his song.
> * Mykah Fuhz'en joins the adventure.
* Lady Lahanna Derrewyn joins the adventure.
Gladen says, "You've gotten yourself into more trouble than you know Edine"
>Gladen gestures.
Gladen blends into invisibility among the surroundings.
> * Ardaen returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
prep 109 * Lahanna has disconnected.
* Raelee joins the adventure.
You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Dispel Invisibility spell...
Your spell is ready.
> * Girran returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
relYou feel the magic of your spell rush away from you.
>get falAs you remove your eonake falchion from your wolf hide ankle-sheath you hear the faint, faraway howl of a lone wolf.
>look * Mither returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Also here: Tanto, Lord Thuunder who is sitting
> * Arosha returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Kavorkan has disconnected.
"and please explain that to me? * Arkillas joins the adventure.
>You darkly ask, "and please explain that to me?"
>Lord Pyzt just arrived.
> * Empatric returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Great Lord Deathravin RavinBlood joins the adventure.
* Raelee has disconnected.
* Iregular Weapens joins the adventure.
* Raelee joins the adventure.
You feel more refreshed.
> * Lady Lahanna Derrewyn joins the adventure.
* Empatric Shagdouen joins the adventure.
relYou don't have a prepared spell to release!
>yawnYou yawn.
> * Keiley Mattiers joins the adventure.
* Astredore returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
You hear the voice of Gladen say, "Lets just say your name has been in the wind. "
>Mil just arrived.
>Mil just went west.
>Mil just arrived.
>You feel at full magical power again.
>Lord Pyzt just went southwest.
>Mil just went west.
>Thuunder chuckles.
> * Kalow joins the adventure.
* Daeffodill Dangerfoot joins the adventure.
"As I hope it is I am The Edine afterallYou darkly say, "As I hope it is I am The Edine afterall"
>"all know me and love meYou darkly say, "all know me and love me"
>dismisYou wave your hand in a dismissive gesture.
>.spellupprep 303castYou raise your hand while murmuring a soft orison, focusing on the Prayer of Protection spell...
Your spell is ready.
[Script]>You gesture.
A pure white aura sparkles around you.
[Script]> * Starfor returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
prep 310castYou raise your hand while murmuring a soft orison, focusing on the Warding Sphere spell...
Your spell is ready.
[Script]>You gesture.
A sphere of pure white light appears above you.
A wispy tendril of pure magic reaches out to encircle you and those nearby.

You feel more secure basking in the glow of divine protection.
[Script]>You hear the voice of Gladen say, "you are foolish"
[Script]> * Sagoth returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
prep 202castYou trace a sign while petitioning the spirits to bestow their aid with the Spirit Shield spell...
Your spell is ready.
[Script]>You gesture.
A dim aura surrounds you.
[Script]>A drunken sailor staggers in, probably looking for a drink.
[Script]>prep 120castYou hear the voice of Gladen say, "to think you are The Edine"
* Edaarin returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
[Script]>You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Lesser Shroud spell...
Your spell is ready.
[Script]>You gesture.
You suddenly feel a lot more powerful.
You are surrounded by a white light.
[Script]>prep 107cast * Great Lord Zurion Zulon joins the adventure.
[Script]>You feel more refreshed.
You hear the voice of Gladen say, "Get a hold on yourself"
[Script]>You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Spirit Warding II spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
A deep blue glow surrounds you.
[Script]>Thuunder says, "I dont know you, and I have no love for anyone"
[Script]>You hear the voice of Gladen say, "and stop your nonsense"
[Script]> * High Lord Atlanteax Grandeur'Scipio joins the adventure.
Thuunder snickers.
[Script]>prep 103castYou gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Spirit Defense spell...
Your spell is ready.
* Great Lord Skarrs delives joins the adventure.
[Script]>You gesture.
You suddenly feel more powerful.
[Script]> * Giyan joins the adventure.
"I dont think I know.[Script]>You darkly say, "I dont think I know."
[Script]>prep 102castYou gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Spirit Barrier spell...
Your spell is ready.
[Script]>You gesture.
The air thickens and begins to swirl around you.
[Script]>You hear someone laugh.
[Script]>Lord Pyzt just arrived.
[Script]>You hear someone laugh.
[Script]>Pyzt sits down.
[Script]>prep 101castYou gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Spirit Warding I spell...
Your spell is ready.
[Script]>You gesture.
A light blue glow surrounds you.
[Script]>You hear the voice of Gladen ask, "you don't do you?"
[Script]>prep 313cast * Blessour returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
[Script]>You raise your hand while murmuring a soft orison, focusing on the Prayer spell...
Your spell is ready.
[Script]>You gesture.
A warm golden aura coalesces around you.
[Script]> * Lady Erienne Flemming joins the adventure.
Pyzt struggles to stand, but fails.
[Script]>A drunken sailor blinks fuzzily at you, attempting to make his eyes focus properly.
A stooped old woman shuffles in.
[Script]>prep 215castYou trace a sign while petitioning the spirits to bestow their aid with the Heroism spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
A brilliant aura surrounds you and sinks into your skin. You feel charged with extra vitality.
[Script]>Pyzt struggles to stand, but fails.
[Script]>prep 219castYou trace a sign while petitioning the spirits to bestow their aid with the Spell Shield spell...
Your spell is ready.
[Script]>You gesture.
An opalescent aura surrounds you.
[Script]>You hear the voice of Gladen say, "You are dull as my boot"
[Script]> * Leopaldu Felidaen joins the adventure.
Pyzt stands up.
[Script]>"Galden the goverment of this country has proclaimed me suchprep 307cast * Emmalynn has disconnected.
* Elaerina has disconnected.
You darkly say, "Galden the goverment of this country has proclaimed me such"
>You raise your hand while murmuring a soft orison, focusing on the Benediction spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
A pearlescent emanation extends outward to encompass you and those nearby.

Your spirit is bolstered by a great sense of faith and conviction.
>You hear the voice of Gladen ask, "excuse me?"
* Zorcous Transhir joins the adventure.
>Lord Pyzt just went southeast.
> * Gylvaen returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
You hear the voice of Gladen say, "my name is Gladen"
> * Amlaruil returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Feidlhim returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
"your own Earl Eddric refers to me is the Edine.You darkly say, "your own Earl Eddric refers to me is the Edine."
> * Lord Kerriam Allenor joins the adventure.
A drunken sailor pulls a flask from his pocket and, seeing that it's empty, sighs mournfully.
A stooped old woman looks at you and gives you a friendly smile.
> * Novice Toroes joins the adventure.
> * Lmerri Teedale joins the adventure.
* Alemegod Ralkor joins the adventure.
Mil just arrived.
Mil just went southwest.
>Treias just arrived.
>Treias sits down.
>Treias just left.
* Treias returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
> * Astreil has disconnected.
You hear the voice of Gladen say, "My nothing, I'am not part of you in any way"
> * Astreil joins the adventure.
yawnYou yawn.
>prep 205rYou trace a sign while petitioning the spirits to bestow their aid with the Light spell...
Your spell is ready.
>cast * Michalie returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>You gesture.
The area becomes brighter.
> * Trayfer has disconnected.
* Guarrin returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
searYou see signs that someone is about, but fail to discover their location in the room.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
>A drunken sailor staggers southeast, probably looking for a drink.
A stooped old woman sits down slowly to rest her tired bones.
sear>You don't find anything of interest here.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
>Cyrain just arrived.
> * Ydare has disconnected.
Cyrain just went southwest.
>ponderYou ponder.
>Mil just arrived.
>prep 205Lord Pyzt just arrived.
>You trace a sign while petitioning the spirits to bestow their aid with the Light spell...
Your spell is ready.
>Mil put a smooth stone on a wooden bench.
>Tanto renews his song.
>Mil just went northeast.
cast> * Lady Elaerina Cragsinger joins the adventure.
You gesture.
This area is already highly illuminated.
>searYou don't find anything of interest here, but you have the funny feeling you are being watched.
Roundtime: 6 sec.
> * Wexna Ridding joins the adventure.
Cyrain just arrived.
>Cyrain just went east.
> * Sleepyhead returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
"he hide in the shadows to spout his wordsLord Pyzt just went north.
>You darkly say, "he hide in the shadows to spout his words"
> * Mykail returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Somersby returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
The old woman gets slowly to her feet.
>Gladen comes out of hiding.
Gladen gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
>Gladen gestures.
A light blue glow surrounds Gladen.
> * Bevo joins the adventure.
Cyrain just arrived.
>Cyrain just went north.
>look gladYou feel more refreshed.
>You see Gladen Destrio-ti.
He appears to be advanced in years. He has green eyes and tanned skin. He has long, unkempt dark blonde hair.
He has a modwir tree tattoo on his thigh.
He has minor cuts and bruises on his abdominal area.
He is holding a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword in his right hand and a black vultite shield in his left hand.
He is wearing some imflass brigandine armor, a solid vultite armband, a ditty bag, a golden velvet sheath, some knee-high roa'ter hide boots, a brocade miner's pack, a wolverine hide cloak, a gold-banded obsidian ring, a battered leather map case, a crystal amulet, and a gold ring.
> * Great Lord Sagoth Razwell joins the adventure.
Lorianne just arrived.
>"it wont help you anyYou darkly say, "it wont help you any"
Mil just arrived.
>Mil just went southwest.
* Lady Banisco Oberdale joins the adventure.
>shake head gladYou shake your head.
> * Evaire joins the adventure.
look[Solhaven, North Market]
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see the sparkling Lorianne disk, a stooped old woman, the Tanto disk, some woth flower, the Muffinsmith's stall, the Small Blades stand, the Belts booth, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, an old barrel and a squalid canvas pavilion.
Also here: Lorianne, Tanto, Lord Thuunder who is sitting
> * Evaire returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Lady Jteim's group just arrived.
> * Lord Christophur M'Kay joins the adventure.
hideA stooped old woman pulls her shawl more closely about her.
>Roundtime: 3 sec.
You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.
>"I can play that game too.Mil just arrived.
>You darkly say, "I can play that game too."
> * Lord Darktree Nightwarder joins the adventure.
* Starna Night-Rest joins the adventure.
* Alraus joins the adventure.
* Drunvallo Malchezedek joins the adventure.
stance def>You are now in a defensive stance.
>Mil searches around for a moment.
Mil has spotted you!
> * Kalow returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Gladen comes out of hiding.
Gladen searches around for a moment.
> * Fire Seer joins the adventure.
Mil searches around for a moment.
Mil has spotted you!
> * Atikys joins the adventure.
* Bheldaran Verseille joins the adventure.
lean milYou come out of hiding.
You lean on Mil.
>A stooped old woman makes her careful way east.
* Lady Kaislyn Lore'olot joins the adventure.
>look mil * Lythanda NeBourgamont joins the adventure.
>I could not find what you were referring to.
>look[Solhaven, North Market]
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see the sparkling Lorianne disk, the Tanto disk, some woth flower, the Muffinsmith's stall, the Small Blades stand, the Belts booth, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, an old barrel and a squalid canvas pavilion.
Also here: Lord Elsun, Lady Jteim, Lorianne, Tanto, Gladen, Lord Thuunder who is sitting
>Mil grins.
>Jteim rubs a crystal amulet.
> * Moleron Takikki joins the adventure.
Gladen says, "aye but I can find ye"
>Elsun removes a jet black rolaren longsword from in his salamander skin sheath.
>Elsun slings a sorcerer crested krodera shield off from over his shoulder.
> * Amlaruil Tyaria joins the adventure.
* Starfor Callinaa joins the adventure.
You hear the voice of Mil say, "can't find me"
>You hear someone cackle.
>Lady Jteim's group just went north.
>"I need not find youYou darkly say, "I need not find you"
> * Starfor returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Gladen gestures.
A sudden burst of bright light emanates from Gladen's hand!
Mil is revealed from hiding!
>Mil says, "bah"
> * Robare joins the adventure.
* Kennison Uth joins the adventu

Shnutts
11-11-2003, 05:11 PM
you forgot the part where you pulled the rabbit out of your hat

11-11-2003, 05:13 PM
So please explain to me Crystaltears what it was I did beforehand that gives the responce merit?

DCSL
11-11-2003, 05:34 PM
I don't think you did anything to excuse the person from signing on another character and attempting to bully you into better behavior.

The Edine = The Asshole. But that doesn't excuse the other person's OOC handling of the situation. You'd think from the way he smiled at Edine and said hi to him, he'd have known that Edine is a first-class buttmunch. Or that could just been another of the OOC bits, where he mysteriously knew Edine's name.

I hate that. Pet peeve. If you're going to role-play that you know my character's name, you'd best really know him/her. Or at least have heard stories enough to justify, which would supposedly convey a little bit of my character's personality as well. Bah.

11-11-2003, 05:46 PM
problem is he only could SEE Edine he could not see The Edine

CrystalTears
11-11-2003, 05:52 PM
I didn't say you deserved what you got, and I even said that it doesn't mean that what they did was excusable. All I said was that how you presented yourself would encourage someone to go a little apeshit. Not everyone can tolerate and/or roleplay with a jerk character, and they obviously didn't know how to. That's all I meant. I didn't want it to come across that you did nothing but walk in. I don't want you to misinterpret what I meant by "that wasn't all of it". But thanks for putting so much that made it difficult to read. :P

11-11-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
That's basically what I was trying to say. He didn't state exactly what went on earlier with that log, since I was there for some of it I'm not saying they are any less innocent of what they were doing, but don't come here as though it started out of nothing. It was instigated. However like I said before, I don't care for roleplaying with arrogant characters so I didn't stay for this end part of it.

in your quote you agree with him in saying that what went on before that I "took out" was deserving of any treatment that I got. yes not your exact words but what you ment or hinted at... or at least how i read it...and your saying you left because you can not stand arrogant characters does more to prove my point

CrystalTears
11-11-2003, 06:08 PM
Then I'm sorry for wording it that way because I didn't mean that you deserved what you got. In the end, I'm saying that you didn't post the whole log so it leaves out the part where you play the arrogant character which would cause people to act irrationally. So I'm sorry if you felt I was slighting you because that wasn't my intention. I get this way when only part of a log is put and they summarize what happened beforehand. It's a pet peeve of mine so I apologize.

Although I don't know how my leaving because of your behavior proves your point.

11-11-2003, 06:12 PM
what everything before what i posted only added to my point crystaltears I did not leave anything out to make me look better

CrystalTears
11-11-2003, 06:14 PM
You don't seem to understand my point at all, but that's okay. You're a guy.

I was wrong then. You win.

[Edited on 11/11/2003 by CrystalTears]

11-11-2003, 06:17 PM
heh you know how to make me happy ::gives crystaltears a big hug::

Caiylania
11-11-2003, 07:55 PM
I couldn't even read that thing. Oiy!

11-11-2003, 07:57 PM
my point exactly I was accused of heavily editing it to make myself look good I admit i edited it quite a bit... and that was only half. but if you took the time to go over it I did not take anything out of the log that had anything to do with the situation

Caiylania
11-11-2003, 07:59 PM
How can you stand that?? All those people coming and going?? Oiy.

Shnutts
11-11-2003, 08:03 PM
edine's a machine irl

11-11-2003, 08:07 PM
heh no the Wizard lets you limit arrivals to highlighted names but the log shows everything

Caiylania
11-11-2003, 08:08 PM
See, I learn something new everyday.

TTE

11-11-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Shnutts
edine's a machine irl

just call me Mr. Roboto

Latrinsorm
11-11-2003, 10:02 PM

Originally posted by Shnutts
edine's a machine irl

just call me Mr. Roboto

Don't you mean THE Mr. Roboto? Heh heh.. oh right. My bad.

11-11-2003, 10:50 PM
yes yes your right The Mr. Roboto

Shnutts
11-11-2003, 11:37 PM
thats just weird Mr. Roboto

11-13-2003, 09:55 PM
Does my log not prove my point but now I am a Liar and OOCness finds me

[Courtyard]
A well maintained and healthy garden occupies the entirety of the courtyard. The air here is cool and crisp, but the bulk of the monastery shelters you from wind and makes the air bracing instead of chilling. In the center of the garden is a natural spring bubbling up several inches above the surface of the encircling pool of crystal clear water. A large stone and iron gate blocks the entrance to the monastery flanked by a set of statues. You also see some torban leaf, some aloeas stem, some aloeas stem, some torban leaf, some ephlox moss, some ambrominas leaf, some haphip root, some pothinir grass, some aloeas stem, some ambrominas leaf, some woth flower, a large fel tree, a statue of a woman carrying a staff of crystal in her left hand and a set of crystalline keys in her right, facing the other of a young man kneeling, bedecked in battle-worn black chain armor and a polished marble bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Adellina, Dimmu, Klaser, Lord Latonio, Peech
Obvious paths: west
>
Peech meditates over Adellina.
Peech takes Adellina's abdomen damage.
>
Peech takes Adellina's back damage.
>
Peech takes Adellina's nervous system damage.
>
Nothing happens.
>
Peech serenely asks, "Feel better now?"
>
Adellina just handed Peech some coins.
>
Peech curtsies to Adellina.
>
Adellina softly says, "all better yes"
>
Adellina nods.
>
Zoleta just arrived.
>
Peech serenely says, "Thank ye."
Zoleta went through a large steel gate.
Adellina slides a gold ring off her finger.
Adellina slides an intricate gold and brass ring on her finger.
Suddenly Adellina vanishes!
>
Zoleta came through a large steel gate.
>
Zoleta says, "Edine I'd like a word with you "
>
Dimmu somberly asks, "Just one?"
>
Haxley just arrived.
>
Zoleta says, "Several actually"
>
Haxley went through a large steel gate.
>
Peech picks up some ephlox moss.
>
Peech takes a bite of her ephlox moss.
Peech's left arm looks better.
>
Peech put some ephlox moss in her canvas herb bag.
>
Peech removes some wolifrew lichen from in her canvas herb bag.
>
Dimmu tugs at his beard, lost in thought.
>
Peech takes a bite of her wolifrew lichen.
Peech makes a horrible face!
Peech's twitching subsides.
>
Dimmu squints at you.
>
Zoleta says, "Seems you decided to fabricate a conversation we had and make it seem like I was hitting on you"
>
Zoleta glances at you.
>
* Devishal returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>
Peech put some wolifrew lichen in her canvas herb bag.
>
Dimmu somberly says, "Nothing out of the ordinary"
>
Peech removes some torban leaf from in her canvas herb bag.
>
Peech takes a bite of her torban leaf.
Peech's twitching subsides.
>
Dimmu holds his sides and lets out a rumbling belly laugh.
>
Zoleta says, "and I just want to be clear that when I called you a "perfect man" it was SARCASM"
* Lord Devishal Of'Faendryl joins the adventure.
>
Peech chuckles.
>
Zoleta says, "I think you are a little worm of a boy and I wouldn't hit on you if you were the last man in Elanthia"
>look
[Courtyard]
A well maintained and healthy garden occupies the entirety of the courtyard. The air here is cool and crisp, but the bulk of the monastery shelters you from wind and makes the air bracing instead of chilling. In the center of the garden is a natural spring bubbling up several inches above the surface of the encircling pool of crystal clear water. A large stone and iron gate blocks the entrance to the monastery flanked by a set of statues. You also see some torban leaf, some aloeas stem, some aloeas stem, some torban leaf, some ambrominas leaf, some haphip root, some pothinir grass, some aloeas stem, some ambrominas leaf, some woth flower, a large fel tree, a statue of a woman carrying a staff of crystal in her left hand and a set of crystalline keys in her right, facing the other of a young man kneeling, bedecked in battle-worn black chain armor and a polished marble bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Zoleta, Dimmu, Klaser, Lord Latonio, Peech
Obvious paths: west
>peer zol
Peech serenely says, "Ouch."
>
You peer quizzically at Zoleta.
>
Peech put some torban leaf in her canvas herb bag.
I am perfect.
>I do not understand, please rephrase that.
>"I am perfect.
You say, "I am perfect."
>
Dimmu somberly says, "Excuse Dimmu boy, where is boy hunting these days"
>
Peech removes some basal moss from in her canvas herb bag.
>
Zoleta says, "You are a perfect ass of a man"
>
Peech takes a bite of her basal moss.
Peech's abdomen looks better.
>
Zoleta smiles at you.
>shrug
Dimmu snickers at you!
>
You shrug.
>
Zoleta says, "and a liar"
>
Peech picks up some ambrominas leaf.
>"Yes I do have a perfect ass
You say, "Yes I do have a perfect ass"
Peech takes a bite of her ambrominas leaf.
turn edine
>You turn around.
>attent pant
Peech put some ambrominas leaf in her canvas herb bag.
>
I don't understand what you typed.
>
Peech removes some calamia fruit from in her canvas herb bag.
>"Oh what did I lie about
Peech takes a bite of her calamia fruit.
>
You say, "Oh what did I lie about"
>peer zol
You peer quizzically at Zoleta.
>
Zoleta says, "You made a scroll about a conversation I had with you that NEVER HAPPENED"
>
Latonio gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Latonio gestures.
Some wolifrew lichen suddenly appears at your feet.
>I did?
I do not understand, please rephrase that.
>
Latonio gestures.
Some sovyn clove suddenly appears at your feet.
>
Zoleta says, "and tried to make it seem like I was making some sort of sexual advance towards you"
>
>think to I did?
Latonio gestures.
Some haphip root suddenly appears at your feet.
>
Ok, you think to I did?.
Nothing much comes of it.
>
Dimmu somberly says, "it may have happened in Edines head, that counts for a lot"
>
>
Latonio gestures.
Some ephlox moss suddenly appears at your feet.
"I did?
>You ask, "I did?"
Zoleta nods to Dimmu.
>
>
Latonio gestures.
Some calamia fruit suddenly appears at your feet.
>
Zoleta says, "Yes you did "
>
>
Latonio gestures.
Some torban leaf suddenly appears at your feet.
>hold zol
Zoleta pulls her hand away from you.
>
Peech picks up some sovyn clove.
Bud makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...
>
Peech put some sovyn clove in her canvas herb bag.
Bud gestures.
His eyes begin to shine with an inner strength.
>whis zol come we will talk OOC is not needed here
You quietly whisper to Zoleta, "come we will talk OOC is not needed here"
>
Bud gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
>hold zol
>
Bud gestures.
Bud suddenly looks more powerful.
>
Zoleta pulls her hand away from you.
>
Zoleta says, "NO I dont want to hold your hand you lying scum"
>
Bud makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...
>
You see a white blur form near you, which quickly fades into Vensten's group.
>
Bud gestures.
Bud is surrounded by an aura of natural confidence.
>
Dimmu bursts out in loud, raucous laughter.
>
Bud went through a large steel gate.
>
Zoleta whispers, "you fucking posted something on the net about me"
>
Vensten falls over.
>
Raulda asks, "What happend?"
>whis zol it must have been a diffrent player
You quietly whisper to Zoleta, "it must have been a diffrent player"
>whis zol than you
You quietly whisper to Zoleta, "than you"
Dimmu removes a thick rolton steak sandwich from in his ebon spidersilk cloak.
>
Dimmu takes a bite of his rolton steak sandwich.
>
Raulda asks, "Can I get some healing?"
>
Zoleta whispers, "and caused a HUGE problem with my boyfriend"
>whis zol i posted the log of what happend
>
You quietly whisper to Zoleta, "i posted the log of what happend"
>
Peech nods to Raulda.
>
Vensten pedantically says, "2nd shamman got me"
>
>
Peech meditates over Raulda.
Peech takes Raulda's abdomen damage.
>
Dimmu rubs his chin thoughtfully.
>
Peech takes all of Raulda's blood loss.
>
>
Bud came through a large steel gate.
>
Dimmu removes a skull-shaped stein from in his ebon spidersilk cloak.
>
Raulda grins at Vensten.
>
Bud fidgets with his gold and brass ring.
>
Nothing happens.
>
Zoleta whispers, "You cut and pasted shit that never happened"
>
Bud went through a large steel gate.
>
Dimmu put a skull-shaped stein in his ebon spidersilk cloak.
>whis zol no I did not
You quietly whisper to Zoleta, "no I did not"
>
Peech serenely says, "There ya go. Jus like new."
>whis zol i posted the unedited log
You quietly whisper to Zoleta, "i posted the unedited log"
>
Vensten nods to Raulda.
>
Dimmu somberly says, "Interestin"
>
Dimmu removes a flawless crystal sphere from in his bearskin rucksack.
>
Dimmu gently rubs the surface of his crystal sphere, and the orb glows with a soft luminescence that follows the path of his fingertips. The illumination slowly fades, the thin tendrils of light lingering for but a moment.
>
Zoleta whispers, "things I never said. and you deleted the things that made it OBVIOUS that I was being sarcastic"
>
Inyk just arrived.
>whis zol if you would like to see i would be glad to give it to you
You quietly whisper to Zoleta, "if you would like to see i would be glad to give it to you"
>
Peech curtsies to Raulda.
>
Dimmu somberly says, "Dimmu sees....the downfall of hoomans"
>
Peech smiles.
>
Dimmu carefully inspects his crystal sphere.
>
Raulda put a well-balanced silver alloy waraxe in her black thigh-sheath.
>
Vensten pedantically says, "im hurt"
>
Zoleta whispers, "no you didnt. because I had a log of it to. and the two side by side are completely different"
>
Raulda says, "Thank ya"
Vensten pedantically says, "im hurt"
>
Shakrean's group just arrived.
>
Raulda carefully unties the drawstrings of her bear skin gem pouch.
>
Peech meditates over Vensten.
Peech takes Vensten's head damage.
>
Shakrean says, "wonder how that happened"
>
Mallizz asks, "The best laid plans?"
>
Peech takes Vensten's left arm damage.
>
Mallizz fidgets with her gold and brass ring.
Vensten hugs Peech, who wraps him in a warm embrace.
>
Shakrean grins at Mallizz.
>
Inyk just went west.
>
Peech takes some of Vensten's blood loss.
Dimmu slowly turns his crystal sphere over, and the motion creates a swirling silvery wave. The metallic flecks within the orb churn for a moment, then slowly subside.
>
* Myatyr Plortine joins the adventure.
>
Nothing happens.
>
Zoleta says, "So I have one last thing to say to you"
>
Vensten stands up.
>whis zol oh i agree it was... I did not edit it I just cut off from your last comment and went into the important part
Mallizz says, "See you in a jiffy."
>
You quietly whisper to Zoleta, "oh i agree it was... I did not edit it I just cut off from your last comment and went into the important part"
>
Peech serenely says, "There ya go."
>
Vensten removes a stone heart from in his snakeskin cloak.
>
Dimmu somberly asks, "Die?"
>"You love me I know
You say, "You love me I know"
>smile zol
You smile at Zoleta.
Vensten offers Peech a stone heart.
>
* Necoley returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Dimmu nods to Zoleta.
>
You see a white blur form near you, which quickly fades into Axhinde's group.
>
Peech curtsies to Vensten.
>
Micha lets out a cheer!
>
Axhinde's group just went west.
Peech accepts Vensten's stone heart.
>
Peech serenely says, "Thank ye very much."
>
Lady Mallizz went through a large steel gate.
>
Dimmu faces you, closes his eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between the two of you. You gain 60 mana points!

Dimmu opens his eyes, looking slightly drained.
>
Vensten turns to Peech and cheers!
>
Peech put a stone heart in her white wool greatcloak.
>
Peech picks up some aloeas stem.
Dimmu carefully examines his crystal sphere.
>
Peech takes a bite of her aloeas stem.
Peech's head looks better.
>
Peech put some aloeas stem in her canvas herb bag.
>
Dimmu somberly says, "Weird little ball Dimmu thinks"
>
Peech picks up some ephlox moss.
>whis zol feel free to post it
Zoleta whispers, "the IMPORTANT part that you cut off was the part that made it clear I dont like you and was being sarcastic. When you cut those things off. people dont get the whole story"
>
You quietly whisper to Zoleta, "feel free to post it "
>
Shakrean traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
Shakrean gestures into the air.
A silvery fog coalesces around Shakrean, obscuring his form. When the fog dissipates, Shakrean is gone.
>
Peech takes a bite of her ephlox moss.
>
Dimmu tries to eat his crystal sphere.
>
You have a headache.
>
Raulda just handed Peech some coins.
>
Peech put some ephlox moss in her canvas herb bag.
>
Dimmu snorts.
>
Peech curtsies to Raulda.
>
Dimmu raises his crystal sphere skyward!
>
Peech serenely says, "Thank ye kindly."
>
Neilan's group just arrived.
>
Dimmu put a flawless crystal sphere in his ebon spidersilk cloak.
>
Peech picks up some pothinir grass.
>
Dimmu rubs his chin thoughtfully.
whis zol your accusing me of taking anything out and editing the log is a lie
>You quietly whisper to Zoleta, "your accusing me of taking anything out and editing the log is a lie"
Peech takes a bite of her pothinir grass.
>
Neilan's group went through a large steel gate.
>
Zoleta whispers, "I dont go around posting things on the net because it causes out of character conversations in game"
>
Dimmu somberly says, "dimmus gonna go raise some hell"
>
Peech put some pothinir grass in her canvas herb bag.
>
Dimmu nods to you.
>
Zoleta says, "Edine I have one last thing to say to you"
>
Peech serenely says, "Nae, that is more than enough."
>
Peech smiles at Raulda.
>whis zil no you caused an ooc argument by bringing this up
I could not find what you were referring to.
>
Dimmu grins.
>
Dimmu just went west.
>whis zol no you caused an ooc argument by bringing this up
You quietly whisper to Zoleta, "no you caused an ooc argument by bringing this up"
>
Vensten cocks his head at Raulda.
>"You said that already
>
You say, "You said that already"
>nod zol
You nod to Zoleta.
>
Raulda nods to Vensten.
>
Vensten nods to Raulda.
>
Vensten pedantically says, "aye"
>whis zil and just so you know I will post this as well.
>
Vensten winks at Raulda.
Raulda nods.
>
Raulda says, "Let go"
whis zol and just so you know I will post this as well.
>Zoleta says, "a "perfect man" doesnt go around town trying to ruin the reputation of a girl just because he is so insecure with himself that he needs to hurt someone to validate his small penis and overinflated ego"
>
You quietly whisper to Zoleta, "and just so you know I will post this as well."
>look rau
You see Lady Raulda the Warrior.
She appears to be a Human.
She appears to be young. She has gold-flecked hazel eyes and fair skin. She has long, sandy blonde hair worn in a single braid. She has a freckled nose.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a glaes tower shield in her left hand.
She is wearing a gold ring, some gleaming silvery vultite plate, a shaggy brown bear skin gem pouch, a back sheath, some high hunting boots, a grey spidersilk kilt, a low-slung gold chain belt, a midnight black thigh-sheath, a sturdy dark leather tool satchel, some dark suede fingerless gloves, a darkened soft-velvet mantle that's been lightly dusted with crushed emeralds, a fitted front-laced bodice, a small azure quadrivial-shaped medal inset with a golden dragon, a gilded eahnor campaign pin, a Warrior Guild member pin, a gem-encrusted gold medal, a small four-pointed azure star insignia inset with a golden drake, and a crystal amulet.
>
Zoleta whispers, "go for it big boy"
>
Peech's jaw drops.
>
Raulda removes a well-balanced silver alloy waraxe from in her black thigh-sheath.
>
Peech serenely says, "Whoa."
>whis zol i have nothing to hide unlike it seems you do
Raulda asks, "A perfect man?"
>
You quietly whisper to Zoleta, "i have nothing to hide unlike it seems you do"
>
Peech serenely asks, "Maybe this is a private conversation?"
>"What is the last thing you need to say
Zoleta says, "So...now I've got that off my chest"
>
You say, "What is the last thing you need to say"
>
You see a white blur form near you, which quickly fades into Miralissa's group.
>
Raulda asks, "Where?"
>peer rau
>
You peer quizzically at Raulda.
>
Lord Kaekilius just arrived.
>"Yes?
>
* Grantor Plumbr joins the adventure.
You ask, "Yes?"
Raulda snickers.
>
Vensten searches around for a moment.
>
Zoleta says, "NO it isnt private Miss Peech"
>
Peech nods.
>
Raulda asks, "Oh she talking to you?"
>"I tried Peech
You say, "I tried Peech"
>
Peech serenely says, "Kinda sounds like it."
>
Errethe calmly asks, "Is there an empath for Mira and myself pelase?"
>
Miralissa removes a cup of fresh apple cider from in her centaur hide cloak.
>"She would not come with me
Miralissa tips her head back and empties a cup of fresh apple cider down her gullet!
You say, "She would not come with me"
>
Peech nods to Errethe.
>
Monax just arrived.
>
Peech serenely says, "Aye"
>
Monax removes a vaalorn hilted glaes falchion from in his black leather back-sheaths.
>
Errethe points at Miralissa.
>
Peech meditates over Errethe.
Peech takes Errethe's left leg damage.
>
Errethe nods to Peech.
>
Monax put a vaalorn hilted glaes falchion in his black leather back-sheaths.
>
Zoleta says, "Edine made a very public announcement about a conversation that never happened"
>
Peech takes Errethe's chest damage.
>
Errethe smiles and nods in greeting to Monax.
>
Vensten gibbers incoherently.
>
Peech takes Errethe's back damage.
>
Peech takes all of Errethe's blood loss.
>
Errethe slides a razern-edged vultite tower shield over his shoulder and it settles into place.
>
Nothing happens.
>"She feels she needs to make it dramtic
>
You say, "She feels she needs to make it dramtic"
>
Peech serenely says, "There ya go."
>
Peech serenely asks, "Now whoelse needed healing?"
"It happend dear
>You say, "It happend dear"
>
Zoleta says, "so I just felt I should be allowed to publicly defend myself"
>
Verunna just arrived.
>
Miralissa removes a crystal wand from in her centaur hide cloak.
>
Peech nods to Errethe.
>
Raulda waves to Monax.
>
Zoleta says, "I am not your "dear" "
Radeth came through a large steel gate.
>
Peech meditates over Miralissa.
Peech takes Miralissa's right leg damage.
>
Radeth just went west.
>
Monax waves to Raulda.
>"I didnt know you before you offered to show me your breasts for a bless
You say, "I didnt know you before you offered to show me your breasts for a bless"
>
Errethe removes a weathered tanik trunk from in his spidersilk cloak.
>
Peech takes Miralissa's right hand damage.
>
Miralissa offers Peech a crystal wand.
>
Zoleta laughs!
Vensten removes an ash rod from in his snakeskin cloak.
>look zol
Peech takes Miralissa's chest damage.
>
You see Zoleta.
She appears to be a Human from Selanthia.
She appears to be very young and taller than average. She has piercing pale blue eyes and lily white skin. She has waist length, deep red hair worn in a single braid. She has a straight nose and a generous mouth.
She has some minor cuts and bruises on her left hand, minor cuts and bruises on her chest, and some minor cuts and bruises on her right arm.
She is wearing some deep red brigandine armor, a tightly-laced red bodice, a black leather climbing pack, a ruffled red satin cape, a sunset red silk split skirt, some thigh-high black leather boots, a burnished sterling silver tiara, a leather sheath, an imflass shield, a wire-bound rainbow glaes choker, and a crystal amulet.
>
Monax's spirits are no longer bolstered.
The air stops shimmering around Monax.
>
Peech takes Miralissa's abdomen damage.
>
Vensten waves an ash rod at Raulda.
Raulda looks considerably more imposing.
>
Peech takes Miralissa's back damage.
>
Miralissa says, "Thank you Peech."
>
Peech takes all of Miralissa's blood loss.
>
Zoleta laughs!
>
Miralissa hugs Monax.
>
Vensten waves an ash rod at Raulda.
Raulda looks considerably more imposing.
His ash rod suddenly disintegrates!
>
Nothing happens.
>
Monax waves to Miralissa.
>
The dim aura fades from around Kaekilius.
>
Miralissa says, "Hello Monax."
>
Peech serenely exclaims, "Anytime!"
>
Peech accepts Miralissa's crystal wand.
>
Zoleta says, "I wouldn't dare show you those"
>
Monax says, "evenin"
>
Peech curtsies.
>"Which is even more of a reason i shrugged your offer off as I did
Errethe offers Peech a weathered tanik trunk.
You say, "Which is even more of a reason i shrugged your offer off as I did"
>
Peech serenely says, "Thank ye very much"
Errethe smiles and nods in greeting to Monax.
>
Peech put a crystal wand in her white wool greatcloak.
>
Monax waves to Errethe.
>
Zoleta says, "If i took my bodice off Edine, all hell would break loose"
>
Raulda whispers, "good god, she needed a bless so bad?"
>
Peech serenely says, "Nae need fer tha much."
>"And I dont take smooches from random women
You say, "And I dont take smooches from random women"
>
Zoleta says, "forget it"
>
Peech serenely says, "Tha wand is more than plenty of a tip."
>
Vensten blushes a florid shade of deep crimson.
>
Peech curtsies to Errethe.
>
Raulda asks, "Ready Ven?"
>
Errethe put a weathered tanik trunk in his spidersilk cloak.
>
Vensten nods.
>
Errethe bows to Peech.
>
Miralissa's group just went west.
>
Verunna stands up.
>
Raulda roars!
>whis rau well i posted a log about it because of something that happend afterwords she is accusing me of editing it cause apprently her boyfriend got pissed at her
Lady Raulda's group just went west.
>
>
You have a headache.
>
Verunna removes a blued and gilded vultite longsword from in her leather scabbard.
>
Saunci just arrived.
>
Verunna slings a blackened vultite kite shield off from over her shoulder.
>"Are you done?
>
You ask, "Are you done?"
Verunna just went west.
>
Saunci clasps Kaekilius's hand tenderly.
peer zol
>You peer quizzically at Zoleta.
Monax starts chuckling at you!
>
Zoleta says, "yep"
>
Kaekilius says, "Der ye are"
>sil
>
Steeldog just arrived.
You have 1000 coins with you.
In the back of your mind you remember you owe a debt of 10 silver in the town of Wehnimer's Landing.
>
Peech serenely asks, "Everyone healthy?"
>
Saunci grins.
>give zol 500
>
You give Zoleta 500 coins.
"show me
>Peech removes some pothinir grass from in her canvas herb bag.
>
You say, "show me"
>
Monax asks, "an edine misbehavin as usual?"
>nod zol
Steeldog says, "hmmm"
>
You nod to Zoleta.
>
Peech takes a bite of her pothinir grass.
Peech's chest looks better.
>
Zoleta just gave you 500 coins which you quickly pocket.
>
Steeldog says, "let me see"
>
Saunci says something in guild speak.
>
Zoleta says, "not for all the silvers you have"
>
Peech nods to Saunci.
>"Ahh you will do it for free
You say, "Ahh you will do it for free"
>
Saunci leans softly against Peech.
>laugh loud
You burst out in loud, raucous laughter.
>
Saunci meditates over Peech.
Saunci takes Peech's chest damage.
>
Peech murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
Nothing happens.
>
Monax chuckles.
>
Saunci takes Peech's back damage.
>
Steeldog dances around the room to music only he can hear.
"Go to your boyfriend if it makes you feel better blame me
>You say, "Go to your boyfriend if it makes you feel better blame me"
>
Saunci takes Peech's left leg damage.
>
>"say I lied
You say, "say I lied"
>
>"even though we both know the truth of the matter
Peech gestures.
>
You say, "even though we both know the truth of the matter"
>
Zoleta says, "He already knows you lied"
>
Saunci takes Peech's left arm damage.
>"It matters not to me
You say, "It matters not to me"
>
Zoleta says, "I contacted everyone that was there"
>
Steeldog says, "edine dont lie"
Saunci asks something in guild speak.
>
Peech meditates over Saunci.
Peech takes Saunci's back damage.
>
Tiktok just arrived.
>
Saunci takes Peech's abdomen damage.
>
Steeldog says, "he tells the blunt truth"
>"I have no reason to lie to make myself better
You say, "I have no reason to lie to make myself better"
Zoleta says, "Steeldog you must have dung for brains if you believe that"
>
Peech takes Saunci's abdomen damage.
>
>
Saunci takes Peech's head damage.
Peech gestures.
Peech's back looks better.
>
Steeldog cackles!
>
A colorful flare rises into the air high above the Lower Dragonsclaw.
>"I already am perfect
You say, "I already am perfect"
>
A colorful flare rises into the air high above the town of Wehnimer's Landing.
>
A colorful flare rises into the air high above the Upper Trollfang.
>
Zoleta says, "You're full of crap Edine. "
>
* Varamond just bit the dust!
>
Zoleta went through a large steel gate.
>"The Edine.
You say, "The Edine."
>
Steeldog says, "edine is mean though"
>grunt
You grunt.
>
Peech takes Saunci's head damage.
>
Peech hugs Saunci, who wraps her in a warm embrace.
>
Steeldog nods to you.
>
Saunci hugs Peech, who wraps her in a warm embrace.
>
Steeldog says, "you are"
>
Zoleta came through a large steel gate.
>
Zoleta sits down.
>
Dimmu just arrived.
>
>
Peech gestures.
>
Dimmu somberly exclaims, "ah!"
>
Dimmu raises an eyebrow.
>
Neilan came through a large steel gate.
>
Peech gestures.
Peech's right leg looks better.
>
Neilan just went west.
>
Dimmu put a flawless crystal sphere in his ebon spidersilk cloak.
>
>
>
Peech gestures.
Peech's right hand looks better.
>
Saunci grins at Peech.
>"Well that was amusing
You say, "Well that was amusing"
>
Saunci faces Peech, closes her eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between them!

Saunci opens her eyes, looking slightly drained.
>
Steeldog gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
>
Peech rubs Saunci tenderly.
>
Suddenly Mythykal appears in the room holding onto a ring he has just placed on his finger.
time
>Steeldog gestures into the air.
>
Peech beams happily at Saunci!
>
Today is Niiman, day 13 of the month Eoantos in the year 5103. It is 22:00 by the elven time standard. It is currently late evening.

11-13-2003, 09:57 PM
It appears my first post was an attempt to shine a bad light upon her I would like to point out that I did not catch the scarcasim... and when I posted the entire log it does not seem any diffrent I added the time stamp as proof i posted it right after it happend

11-13-2003, 10:00 PM
I also left it unedited so I can not be accused of editing it again

Latrinsorm
11-13-2003, 10:19 PM
I also left it unedited so I can not be accused of editing it again

yeah. thanks for that. I almost went blind scrolling past that monstrosity. Can't you just record an interpretive dance that'll tell us all we need to know and broadcast it into the computer somehow?

11-13-2003, 10:24 PM
no cause im accused of editing things to make me look better so im not editing it.

JustMe
11-13-2003, 10:52 PM
lol, that was funny. Edine you big liar. Just kidding... but yes, that was OOC at it's finest.

11-13-2003, 10:54 PM
Bah I didnt edit the log! ::flails::

JustMe
11-13-2003, 10:58 PM
I know, I was teasing you. She's just upset that she made herself out to be a whore and you broadcasted it.

Rowi
11-13-2003, 11:38 PM
Who cares? just a thought...they are both morons

11-13-2003, 11:43 PM
I wonder who her boyfriend is

and why he got soo pissed from the post

[Edited on 11-14-2003 by The Edine]

Rowi
11-15-2003, 03:49 AM
The Edit

11-15-2003, 08:51 AM
I said i wont edit it because I will be accused ot taking things out but if you would like me to i will

Shnutts
11-15-2003, 06:27 PM
edit it, then post it 5 more times :-D

Shnutts
11-15-2003, 06:30 PM
hey, what happened to the part where you chopped her head off... has La Edine lost his touch?? tsk tsk.

~one very disappointed edine fan~ :-D

11-15-2003, 10:42 PM
The Edine was not in the mood at the time
not to mention the whole interaction was OOC
and overall lame

Dhuul
11-23-2004, 08:39 PM
who charges for a bless? it's 4 mana.

11-23-2004, 09:14 PM
Wow this thread is over a year old. To answer your question, Edine does. I charge for a bless. If we are considering it from an incharacter perspective, Edine's blesses are perfect in every way, and he will not give something of himself if he does not recieve something in return, I rarely set a price, if I do so it is because somebody decided not to play along. I just ask for something of value to the person receving my bless. I also demand that I get compensated when I raise, if they do not wish to do so I just steal it from them the next time I come across them or the next time they are dead.

Kainen
11-24-2004, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Dave
I also demand that I get compensated when I raise, if they do not wish to do so I just steal it from them the next time I come across them or the next time they are dead.

Does your char asked if they want to be raised or just do it?

11-24-2004, 08:42 AM
The only time I dont ask is during an invasion, though most of the time im fighting in it so im not raising.

Caiylania
11-24-2004, 08:43 AM
He asks, if in a 'somewhat' haughty manner. :D

11-24-2004, 08:59 AM
what do you mean by that? :squints:
:irule:

Czeska
11-24-2004, 09:46 AM
Wow, I just read this entire thread... this is what happens when I can't get on AIM at work. Nonetheless...

Edine has pissed off my girls in game more times than I can count. Czeska once started a virtual lynch mob on the Voln net to get him killed after he stole from her daughter.

My crazy cleric found him entertaining (she has no concept of good or bad) and spent an hour sniffing and pondering him one night. Boy did he spend mana on binding :lol:

Overall, I will say this. Edine is true to his RP, and consistent. That I respect. Even if he IS one of the biggest pains in the ass in the game ;)

Oh hell maybe I oughta roll up an Edine worshipping Paladin...

11-24-2004, 02:42 PM
you would not be the first, but I have little doubt you would be the best at it hon

MrFeature
11-24-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Czeska
Edine has pissed off my girls in game more times than I can count. Czeska once started a virtual lynch mob on the Voln net to get him killed after he stole from her daughter.

I believe this is what you were talking about...
http://www.alexsoftware.com/gs4/pastebin/index.php?paste=71

11-24-2004, 09:27 PM
aww but the log leaves out me killing her and a good bit of her family again in revenge. That was some of the most fun I ever had playing was that night.

http://www.alexsoftware.com/gs4/edine2.txt

thats the correct link

[Edited on 11-25-2004 by Dave]

Caiylania
11-25-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Dave
what do you mean by that? :squints:
:irule:

Who are you again?

Meos
11-25-2004, 03:10 PM
i would like to welcome this thread to the year 2004.

11-26-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Meos
i would like to welcome this thread to the year 2004.

no kidding.