PDA

View Full Version : Fixskills Potion

bubbauno
08-15-2006, 06:06 AM
Another fixskills potion available if someone needs it desperately..

>drink my potion
As you raise the dark blue potion to your lips, you stop for a few seconds to ponder the consequences of drinking it.

[Drinking from the potion will instantly migrate all your skills to their goal levels. In order for this to function properly, you must follow these steps:

Step 1: Enter GOALS in the command prompt to open the Skill Manager (If you are unable to use the Skill Manager, CHECK IN to the local inn and complete this process via the Character Manager).

Step 2: Adjust your skill ranks in the Skill Manager as you see fit. Click the APPLY button and go back to the game screen.

Step 3: Once you have determined that your skills are set up exactly how you want them, drink the potion.

If you have followed these steps and wish to instantly migrate your skills now. Please DRINK from your potion again within the next 30 seconds.]

Roundtime: 3 sec.

>drink my potion
As you drink, you feel warm sensation build within your mind. Time begins to speed into a blur as days pass by in seconds. Your memories start to reshape themselves as your knowledge and skills bend from what is to what you desire. Just as you are about to be overwhelmed by all that you feel, the warm sensation passes and you realize that barely a moment has passed since you drank from the potion. Your experiences while under its effects leave you feeling changed, however.

That was the last drop.
The dark blue potion shatters into twinkling dust.

Anyone interested can find me in the Illistim guild or contact me at bubbauno@aol.com or at bubbauno on AIM.

Thanks,
Tsin

allen
08-15-2006, 07:30 AM
Damn dude, get a job!

Parkbandit
08-15-2006, 07:37 AM
This IS his job I imagine.

Asha
08-15-2006, 07:47 AM
:rofl: I'll have that many points this time next year. That is insane.

Amber
08-15-2006, 08:14 AM
Don't need a fixskills potion as all my characters still have their annual left, but I just gotta ask how you got so many bounty points so quickly?

StrayRogue
08-15-2006, 08:17 AM
By not having a job.

Kuyuk
08-15-2006, 08:40 AM
Having like 7 capped chars all do your work for you.

plus 15 more uncapped?

K.

Hulkein
08-15-2006, 08:41 AM
This IS his job I imagine.

Must be fulfilling.

zhelas
08-15-2006, 08:47 AM
I don't think the market for these potions will be that big. The only nice thing i can see is to let you try different training styles. Other than that it is no big thing. Even the stats reset potions really will be a one time thing.

Laccon
08-15-2006, 08:57 AM
those stat fixing potions will be more wanted on the market i would think, i kno if i still played, and still had laccon i'd want one of those....

Asha
08-15-2006, 09:00 AM
Not even gonna try to make 1 million points to fix the two stats I haven't maxed. I'll pay whatever someone wants for their potion becouse I simply can't be bothered.
If I wasn't so obsessive I wouldn't care. But I want all 100's even if it makes NO difference to the game.
(inf - cons)

Xaerve
08-15-2006, 09:37 AM
Honestly Tsin, I'd save and get the fixstats potion. I know quite a few people, myself included, who might be interested in buying that. You've turned this around in about a weeks time.

Tea & Strumpets
08-15-2006, 09:55 AM
Honestly Tsin, I'd save and get the fixstats potion. I know quite a few people, myself included, who might be interested in buying that. You've turned this around in about a weeks time.

I think you get a free reallocation if you reallocate stats...I know I did, but that was back when we had 5 freebies.

I can't remember if I reallocated skills before stats or what, though, or even if the order in which you do it matters.

Asha
08-15-2006, 10:01 AM
I think you'll just get less or left over TPs.

Gan
08-15-2006, 10:11 AM
No doubt, I'd save the points for the stat potion.

Fixskills comes around every year, stat allocations dont.

zhelas
08-15-2006, 10:21 AM
Set stats for Maximum TPs. As you get older, use the Fix Stats potion for getting 100 on all or close to all stats.

mgoddess
08-15-2006, 10:27 AM
I thought the skills and stats potions were going to be attuned to the person who gets them? Am I just behind the times, or has no one asked about this yet (or tried)?

thornhappy
08-15-2006, 10:29 AM
They really should be attuned, IMO, considering the nature of the reward.

Asha
08-15-2006, 10:42 AM
I've no problem with them not being attuned. I'd rather save my points for cman changes or something other than the stat cap. Looking forward to seeing what Tsin reckons his potions are worth.

zhelas
08-15-2006, 11:21 AM
They really should be attuned, IMO, considering the nature of the reward.

Agreed

zhelas
08-15-2006, 11:24 AM
I see a new market coming. Example: Selling 10x HCP Doubles. MB: <ungodly expensive> or a lower price plus x# of potions.

grenthor
08-15-2006, 01:53 PM
Does anyone else find it really really sad that one guy spends that much time playing a computer game?
Christ, I play way too much as it is and I only did a tiny fraction of the amount needed to get this many points.

bubbauno
08-15-2006, 01:58 PM
I'll have another one for sale in about a week.. Here is how it works.

>drink my potion
As you raise the dark blue potion to your lips, you stop for a few seconds to ponder the consequences of drinking it.

[Drinking from the potion will instantly migrate all your skills to their goal levels. In order for this to function properly, you must follow these steps:

Step 1: Enter GOALS in the command prompt to open the Skill Manager (If you are unable to use the Skill Manager, CHECK IN to the local inn and complete this process via the Character Manager).

Step 2: Adjust your skill ranks in the Skill Manager as you see fit. Click the APPLY button and go back to the game screen.

Step 3: Once you have determined that your skills are set up exactly how you want them, drink the potion.

If you have followed these steps and wish to instantly migrate your skills now. Please DRINK from your potion again within the next 30 seconds.]

>drink my potion
As you drink, you feel warm sensation build within your mind. Time begins to speed into a blur as days pass by in seconds. Your memories start to reshape themselves as your knowledge and skills bend from what is to what you desire. Just as you are about to be overwhelmed by all that you feel, the warm sensation passes and you realize that barely a moment has passed since you drank from the potion. Your experiences while under its effects leave you feeling changed, however.

That was the last drop.
The dark blue potion shatters into twinkling dust.

Asha
08-15-2006, 02:09 PM
How much did you sell it for unless I've missed it already
(missed how much you sold it for I mean. I wouldn't want a 250k point potion)

Landrion
08-15-2006, 02:13 PM
Does anyone else find it really really sad that one guy spends that much time playing a computer game?
Christ, I play way too much as it is and I only did a tiny fraction of the amount needed to get this many points.

I dont find it sad, hes not hurting anyone. Plenty of worse ways to spend ones time.

thornhappy
08-15-2006, 02:21 PM
It's only sad when people attempt to rule over others in the game.. like a slum-lord looking down upon his tenants... Sometimes people get hurt and they're afraid to complain.

But then there's the people who are just jealous..

I like Tsin just fine. I just would never buy anything from him. Heh. And I have no idea how anyone can sit in a chair that long.. every single day.

Jolena
08-15-2006, 02:59 PM
The same way many people who work desk jobs and then come home and play GS or WoW or any number of pc games do it every day/week. Its no different than most sitting down jobs, to be honest, only the environment changes.

bubbauno
08-15-2006, 03:20 PM
Yeah but how many desk jobs let you play games all day, watch movies and take bong rips every hour..

Asha
08-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Security night guard. Been there. Good times.

El Burro
08-15-2006, 03:42 PM
Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Merzbow
08-15-2006, 03:58 PM
Seriously, Tsin, save up for the stats potion.

Hulkein
08-15-2006, 06:49 PM
Yeah but how many desk jobs let you play games all day, watch movies and take bong rips every hour..

That life sounds fun if you're 17 years old.

LazyBard
08-15-2006, 07:45 PM
That life sounds fun if you're 17 years old.

Lets look at the person in question Hulkein. My guess just judging by his responses here to things that come up its not too far off.

GuildRat
08-15-2006, 09:11 PM
Lets look at the person in question Hulkein. My guess just judging by his responses here to things that come up its not too far off.

At end game....if you're still looking at your stats and crying....just remember, every 2500 EXP you get 1 and 1, and there's no changing that

Rainy Day
08-16-2006, 06:24 AM
If I wasn't so obsessive I wouldn't care. But I want all 100's even if it makes NO difference to the game.
(inf - cons)

It's impossible to have all stats at 100 in GS4 (unless you have a stat enhancive item).

RD

Asha
08-16-2006, 07:12 AM
You're right. I figured I could get them all capped except 2 that were in their high 90's.
Still, better than 2 in their 70's.
potion ftw

OoK
08-16-2006, 07:33 AM
It's impossible to have all stats at 100 in GS4 (unless you have a stat enhancive item).

I think there are a couple obscure race and profession combinations that allow for all 100s. Most though you can get to 8 or 9 100s and the others 90s.

EDIT: Forget it, I just ran through every race and profession combination and there are none that allow for a natural all 100s at cap.

-OoK

AestheticDeath
08-16-2006, 09:04 AM
Are there any that get higher than an elven bard? I was able to get all 100's cept one, it was 90.

GS4-D
08-16-2006, 09:30 AM
How's the potion work though, do you get a stat reset for all stats, or just one that you chose, without affecting the others?

Asha
08-16-2006, 09:36 AM
I understood it was a total stat realocation.
----------------------------------------------------------------
| | | | |
| 8|a potion of body and |1000000| Grants the ability to reallocate |
| |mind | | your stats when drunk

Leads me to believe it's stats plural.

GS4-D
08-16-2006, 10:02 AM
Nod. Not that great then for people who already planned to have max stats at cap.

Back
08-16-2006, 10:03 AM
I understood it was a total stat realocation.
| | | | |
| 8|a potion of body and |1000000| Grants the ability to reallocate |
| |mind | | your stats when drunk

Leads me to believe it's stats plural.

The bolded part is key.

Asha
08-16-2006, 10:38 AM
It only works if you're wasted?
I can make that work I guess.

Asha
08-16-2006, 10:40 AM
Nod. Not that great then for people who already planned to have max stats at cap.
That's GS throughout the ages, man.
You plan for something far ahead and go through hell to get there and suddenly all it takes is a potion to negate your entire characters time struggling.
So many have left becouse of this. Just the way Simu want their game.

Celephais
08-16-2006, 10:49 AM
How's the potion work though, do you get a stat reset for all stats, or just one that you chose, without affecting the others?

... think about it for a minute.

Character has tanked a single stat, and opts to drink the potion, "yes I would like to reset that stat" "what would you like it set to" "um.. 100".

That doesn't work, if you're saying "no they get to put it back to 20 and redistribute the points as they see fit" that's dumb too.

It's going to be just like if you were deactivated during the GS4 switch and just reactivated your character (except with only one restat instead of 5). That also means it'll untrain your skills.

zhelas
08-16-2006, 11:32 AM
So many have left becouse of this. Just the way Simu want their game.

It is true that Simu has pissed off a lot of loyal players. But strangely enough many of them return either to enjoy the game or remember why they left.

I know when I came back from my 5 year break I was shocked to find out that we had a fix skills option once a year. Let alone 30 days to make changes to my stats. I do like the fact that if you make a mistake,(either sleep deprived, drunk, stoned or sober) your character in game isn't penalized for that mistake for ever.

Boris
08-16-2006, 12:33 PM
stat potion: I would be willing to pay around 20 million for one of these.

bubbauno
08-22-2006, 01:58 PM
New fixskills potion available if someone wants it desperately, otherwise just gonna save up for a stat potion...

You currently have 252692 unspent bounty points.

You have accumulated a total of 520192 lifetime bounty points..

Couple people were also asking me for some of the upgrade options.. Haven't been keeping track but these are the level 7 ones for binding and material.

Helswrite asks, "Would you like it changed to:
1) glaes?"
2) rhimar?"
3) laje?"
[ASK HELSWRITE FOR UPGRADE BINDING (#) to indicate your choice.]

Helswrite asks, "Would you like it changed to:
1) gold?"
2) ogre bone?"
3) orase?"
[ASK HELSWRITE FOR UPGRADE MATERIAL (#) to indicate your choice.]

Drew2
08-22-2006, 02:15 PM
Having capped stats at the end of the game does not make you better than someone who doesn't. Having optimized TP gain does.

So you have all 100's. Big deal. I've trained in everything you have twice over because you got half the TPs I did because your stats were all balanced evenly. I win.

Asha
08-22-2006, 02:22 PM
Be nice to have had the TPs and then at cap drink the potion though.
That's why I want it.

GS4-D
08-22-2006, 02:27 PM
So you have all 100's. Big deal. I've trained in everything you have twice over because you got half the TPs I did because your stats were all balanced evenly. I win.

Where are you getting twice over? Someone who caps stats at 100 vs someone who goes for max TPs at 100 doesn't have much of a difference in TPs. I believe Porcell did the test, and he came up with something like he'd have 100 or MAYBE 200 PTPs more than someone who is set up to have nice stats at cap.

200 PTPs can be made up in no time with post cap experience, crap stats can not, until now with the AdG. However, I'm pretty sure that by using that potion you'd have the same TPs as the person who initially went for nice looking stats at cap.

StrayRogue
08-22-2006, 02:35 PM
200 tps is 200 tps. Tayre, for the same effort, will always have a better trained, more skilled character.

Celephais
08-22-2006, 03:21 PM
200 tps is 200 tps. Tayre, for the same effort, will always have a better trained, more skilled character.

It's all a tradeoff, and it depends on what isn't capped.

AGI is a good example, a caster looking for more DS could either fix their AGI, or train spell ranks... the DS from spell ranks bought with the extra points will likely be less than a capped AGI. (Yes spell ranks have other benefits, but you get my point). I don't have any math to back it up right now, but if you're short 20 points of AGI at cap, and that equates to (being generous) 320 PTP, that's only 5 spell ranks, or 2.5DS (depending on circle), vs the 10DS from the AGI.

StrayRogue
08-22-2006, 03:29 PM
You can't make judgements on spells being less beneficial than Agi stats unless you post their spell training and Agi stat.

For example you'd be right if they had a Agility of 60 now and was 2.5x in spells.
But they'd get more DS from 200 tps worth of spells if their Agility was 95.

FinisWolf
08-22-2006, 04:40 PM
200 PTPs can be made up in no time with post cap experience, crap stats can not,

You can not make up tp's post cap. If the experience goes at the same speed, meaning 2500 exp for 2500 exp, it is still 1 and 1 tp's regardless. So I reiterate, there is no making up tp's post cap.

Finis

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2006, 04:50 PM
...?

That's making up the training points.

FinisWolf
08-22-2006, 04:54 PM
It's not making up training points.

If person X gets 2500 exp, and person Y gets 2500 exp, and both are post cap, they each get 1 and 1 tp's. If they continued this way (exp for exp), each would stay the same distance in tp's from the other with neither gaining or losing ground.

Finis

GS4-D
08-22-2006, 04:55 PM
...?

That's making up the training points.

He means catching up to the guy who set his stats for max TPs.

Yah, you'll never catch up, but at what cost is the guy ahead? Lower TD, less experience he can hold in the bucket, less stamina, lower ability to hold stuff..the list goes on. All for a measily 200 PTPs which gets you what at cap where everyone is already optimized trained to be at least 1x or 2x in their main skills.

Either way, if you're gonna play a character and take them post cap, you're going to make the TPs back anyway..what's a few extra hunts to a powerhunter/person obsessed with perfect stats. Those 200 PTPs convert to roughly 66/66 TPs, which is roughly 166k of post cap experience, which is roughly 200 hunts.

FinisWolf
08-22-2006, 04:58 PM
Most folks tank that go for best tp's tank crap like influence, and other non consequential shit (depending on profession of course), so most are not losing DS, TD, stamina, strength, etc.

If there are those that do this, then they did not make that character for post cap, or they just didn't know what the hell they are doing.

Finis

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2006, 05:02 PM
<<If person X gets 2500 exp, and person Y gets 2500 exp, and both are post cap, they each get 1 and 1 tp's. If they continued this way (exp for exp), each would stay the same distance in tp's from the other with neither gaining or losing ground.>>

A whole lot of factors go into how much experience two different characters will get. Nobody ever goes point for point, so it really doesn't make a difference.

GS4-D
08-22-2006, 05:12 PM
Most folks tank that go for best tp's tank crap like influence, and other non consequential shit (depending on profession of course), so most are not losing DS, TD, stamina, strength, etc.

Fine, most people don't tank the good stats, but let me use one of my characters as an example.

Current stats, vs the ones that would give me the most TPs. Both sets of stats are at cap.

STR: 100 vs 84
CON: 100 vs 100
DEX: 100 vs 100
AGL: 100 vs 100
DIS: 100 vs 100
AUR: 98 vs 77
LOG: 100 vs 98
INT: 100 vs 84
WIS: 100 vs 100
INF: 88 vs 100

With the nice stats, he'd have 9943 total TPs at cap. With the maximized for TPs, he'd have 10154 TPs. Difference of 211 TPs.

What does he lose by going for max TPs?
- AS or fire RT with a bow (STR)
- Ability to not get encumbered as fast (STR)
- Spirit (AUR)
- Having a larger exp bucket (LOG and INT)

So if 211 is the best case scenario for this character to get the most TPs from his stats, and let's say people won't tank the stats mentioned above as much, we'll meet halfway at 100 TPs. I'd still take nicer stats over 100 TPs.

Merzbow
08-22-2006, 05:54 PM
GS4-D is right. You can always 'catch-up' in TPs post-cap just by playing a few extra hours per day than your theoretical peer who is also post-capped but who had his stats optimized for TPs. In a month or two you're caught up, and you have superior stats to boot. It's a no-brainer (if you plan to cap, of course).

bubbauno
08-22-2006, 06:00 PM
You guys worry about TPs too much.. Trust me, when you get to 20m total experience you could care less about TPs since there isn't anything important left to train in.

Asha
08-22-2006, 06:28 PM
:rofl: 20m exp :rofl:
I can't imagine the hole reaching that would have left in the social and physical parts of someones life.
*unless of course it's your full time 'job'.

GS4-D
08-22-2006, 06:34 PM
I'm pretty sure he's not at 20m yet. Last I knew, which was a few months ago, he was at 17m or so. Still..17 is a lot as well, but he is right, when you have that much exp, and that many TPs, you pretty much trained in everything worthwhile.

bubbauno
08-22-2006, 06:42 PM
Experience: 20102862

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2006, 06:43 PM
Getting 500,000+ experience per month is pretty easy to do in a relatively casual setting. 3,000,000 in a few months isn't very unbelievable.

Asha
08-22-2006, 06:45 PM
Damn right casual setting. 500k a month is an incredible amount of time to hunt.

FinisWolf
08-22-2006, 06:48 PM
I wish I could gain half of that a month.

Finis

Asha
08-22-2006, 06:52 PM
I made half (250k ish) a month when I was off work, and that was really hammering it.

GS4-D
08-22-2006, 06:58 PM

I stand corrected.

Damn?

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2006, 07:00 PM
<<Damn right casual setting. 500k a month is an incredible amount of time to hunt.>>

I've done it, and it wasn't very hard.

GS4-D
08-22-2006, 07:08 PM
I've done it, and it wasn't very hard.

I've done 250k in the last 2 weeks, but I'm feeling burnt out. Usually if I average 50k a week I'm happy, but I couldn't keep doing those numbers on a regular basis.

bubbauno
08-22-2006, 07:15 PM
Speaking of burnt out.. try getting 2-2.5m fame a day.. Luckily the guild came out so I can get a nice break..

Latrinsorm
08-22-2006, 08:51 PM
Getting 500,000+ experience per month is pretty easy to do in a relatively casual setting.At 1700 experience an hour, that's just about 73.5 hours per week. Counting in the 9 hour bonus for XXX, that's 62.5 hours of actual absorbing every week, or nearly 9 hours a day every day. That's more hours than I put in at my actual job which pays me money. I don't know what you're defining it relative to, but I don't think it's reasonable to call that relatively casual.

It's definitely impossible to make comparisons between the rate of experience absorption for a generic TP maxxed character and a generic stat maxxed character. The truth is that the plans are pretty much equal in the long run.

GS4-D
08-22-2006, 08:53 PM
XXX is 6 hrs.

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2006, 09:29 PM
+2x for 3 hours and +1x for 3 hours equate to 9 hours of experience you don't have to get.

stallion4
08-23-2006, 06:21 PM

Is there ANYTHING else you can possibly train in or have you acquired basically every rank of every skill? Inbetween being disgustingly overweight and a pothead..and oh yeah..not getting laid..What else can you learn for your almighty douchebag Tsin?

GS4-D
08-23-2006, 06:33 PM
There's plenty he hasn't learned. There's all the weapon styles, the're lores, there's spells, there's a lot of things. Is it needed for him to keep leveling, no..but with 20m exp he's pretty much godly.

AestheticDeath
08-23-2006, 06:35 PM

Is there ANYTHING else you can possibly train in or have you acquired basically every rank of every skill? Inbetween being disgustingly overweight and a pothead..and oh yeah..not getting laid..What else can you learn for your almighty douchebag Tsin?

Is there anything besides air in your head?

OoK
08-23-2006, 08:03 PM
Perhaps "make up" training points is the wrong phrase. Regardless, you can always gain more training points, but you can't gain more stat points. That's the thought behind setting stats for maximum.

Max TP vs Max Stat can be made up with like 150k to 200k post cap experience, only 1-2 "levels" worth of experience. I'd much rather have an overall stat total of 988 and "waste" 200k experience, than have a stat total of like 950 that I'll never improve post-cap.

-OoK

Fallen
08-23-2006, 08:39 PM
Agreed. If you plan on being post cap for a long time, optimized stats are the way to go.

An Old Wizard
08-24-2006, 02:31 PM
Theres plenty of skills to train in even after 16.5 mil at least for magi. Good to know theres something in game for fat pot smoking security guards to do.

Rick

Stunseed
08-24-2006, 02:33 PM
You better watch what you say, or else Tsin is going to BLACKLIST you!!!!

Latrinsorm
08-24-2006, 05:46 PM
Nobody's ever going to max all skills. Bards are the best off, and if they average 51/54 TPs over the 0-100 career, they need 56.8 million experience. To provide some perspective, if a bard stayed fried 24/7 (with XXX), that would take just over 4 years.

TheEschaton
08-24-2006, 05:49 PM
I was waiting for someone to break out the maps. I once figured out how many TPs it would take for my main character to max his skills, and then figured out how long it would take him to do so at his current rate (54 trains after 10 years), and I think it came out to more than my lifetime.

-TheE-

AestheticDeath
08-24-2006, 07:11 PM
Nobody's ever going to max all skills. Bards are the best off, and if they average 51/54 TPs over the 0-100 career, they need 56.8 million experience. To provide some perspective, if a bard stayed fried 24/7 (with XXX), that would take just over 4 years.

Just give Tsin 5 more years, he will be maxed.

Lucas
08-24-2006, 08:13 PM
Just give Tsin 5 more years, he will be maxed.

You know I'm just really curious as to what this guy does. I mean from the sounds of what he's getting in game and how he plays (and barring any in-game illegal activity) He must play at least 6-10 hours a day. He said he got his degree in AstroPhysics (which is no easy feat) and he works as a security guard too? Does he sleep?

Renian
08-24-2006, 08:39 PM
He must play at least 6-10 hours a day. He said he got his degree in AstroPhysics (which is no easy feat) and he works as a security guard too? Does he sleep?

Solution: AFK scripting, or he can sit down on his security guard job a lot next to a computer with Gemstone running.

As for Astrophysics...hm. Not sure.

bubbauno
08-24-2006, 09:37 PM
Haha! Who ever said I was a security guard? I think that was someone else who posted? I play GS for a living and have NEVER had a job in my entire life.. Whether you believe it or not I did just graduate with double degrees in astronomy and physics.. Currently doing research at an observatory and in the process of publishing a paper entitled "Extended Calibration of Photometric Metallicities in SDSS". Can only look at stars at night so during the day I have lots of free time..

Here's our badass observatory.. http://www.astro.washington.edu/laws/MRO/home.page/Home.html

BTW.. I don't use scripts to hunt either.

StrayRogue
08-24-2006, 09:43 PM
It makes me wonder what you tell the women when they ask you what you do for a living.

Merzbow
08-24-2006, 09:54 PM
Athlete. Well it's true, isn't it?

Seriously, props to Tsin for finding a way to get paid for a hobby. Better than the 95% of us who hoof it to work and back just so we can do what we really want to do in our remaining time.

HarmNone
08-24-2006, 09:58 PM
Haha! Who ever said I was a security guard? I think that was someone else who posted? I play GS for a living and have NEVER had a job in my entire life.. Whether you believe it or not I did just graduate with double degrees in astronomy and physics.. Currently doing research at an observatory and in the process of publishing a paper entitled "Extended Calibration of Photometric Metallicities in SDSS". Can only look at stars at night so during the day I have lots of free time..

Here's our badass observatory.. http://www.astro.washington.edu/laws/MRO/home.page/Home.html

BTW.. I don't use scripts to hunt either.

Umm, the security guard may have been a reference to post #159 in this thread:

http://www.forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=19659&page=7

Somebody just got security guard mixed up with garbage man. That's understandable. :whistle:

Merzbow
08-25-2006, 12:04 AM
I can't believe I read through that entire thread... I suck.

Stanley Burrell
08-25-2006, 02:09 AM
Eh.

Anybody have some kinda gauge as to how much the AG stuff should/will sell for?

Aside from the M.O. of "It's worth how much someone pays for it," does anyone have any subtle inclinations?

Stanley Burrell
08-25-2006, 02:10 AM
Heh. I like the new editing feature :D

bubbauno
08-25-2006, 03:13 AM
20m or so for fixskills potions.. I'd say anywhere from 50-75m for stat potions..

Snapp
08-25-2006, 09:52 AM
Umm, the security guard may have been a reference to post #159 in this thread:

http://www.forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=19659&page=7

Somebody just got security guard mixed up with garbage man. That's understandable. :whistle:

:lol: More lies.. what a shock.

An Old Wizard
08-25-2006, 12:43 PM
I was talking about myself Re: fat pot smoking security guard...You folks are too funny. I worked construction then manufacturing, then after getting run over by a forklift and going to electronics tech, I got a job as a security officer. I'm 48 next month, but I own my home (My second I have paid for), I have just shy of 50k in CDs and a few other asorted assets. Not bad for someone making 23K a year....I suppose electronics was a poor school choice, but hey I learned a lot about how computers work on the inside...

Rick

StrayRogue
08-25-2006, 12:44 PM
People...pay....for CDs??

Atlanteax
08-25-2006, 12:49 PM
20m or so for fixskills potions.. I'd say anywhere from 50-75m for stat potions..

Let me guess... those are the "cheap" prices?

GS4-D
08-25-2006, 01:01 PM
People...pay....for CDs??

I'm fairly sure he's referring to financial CDs (certificate of deposit) where his money would grow over time.

Celephais
08-25-2006, 01:08 PM
I'm fairly sure he's referring to financial CDs (certificate of deposit) where his money would grow over time.

No no, he tried to cash in on those free after rebate CD-R deals, but only realized after he bought $50,000 worth that it was one rebate per household (hence the second house he has bought). I imagine his current plan is to buy enough houses to be able to cash in those rebates.

An Old Wizard
08-25-2006, 01:23 PM
And there you have it... Heh

An Old Wizard
08-25-2006, 01:36 PM
Currently I work at a hotel, but several years ago I worked part-time as well for a security company named Allegiance
Security and Patrol. We had company lapel pins with the initials A.S.A.P.( A sap) on them, heh. Then theres the part-time job before that called Budd Security (I always thought a pot leaf emblem would be so in-line with that name...)

Like delivering pizza, security isn't so bad when ya know how to work it.

Rick

AestheticDeath
08-25-2006, 07:57 PM

You might get that a time or two from desperate individuals, but I highly doubt it will be a common occurance for the potions to go that high. The ones who can/will pay that much wont need more then one for each character, which hopefully they didnt screw up more then one...

After that its what people can afford, and also more people will have them available, not to mention the people more willing to earn their own.

BTW if ANYONE out there is willing to pay 50-75m for a stat potion... lemme know. Ill get to work asap. :spaz: