PDA

View Full Version : Location Location Location

Celephais
08-09-2006, 05:05 PM
New Verb: LOCATION! · on 8/9/2006 4:01:19 PM 525

A new verb is available for use!

LOCATION will allow you to determine the name of the area you are currently in. Adventurers seeking tasks from the new Adventurer's Guild may find this verb particularly helpful, as many tasks from the guild are based on performing certain duties in a particular area.

Coase

Neato.

FinisWolf
08-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Ok, cool ...

Finis

Nilandia
08-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Actually, that is QUITE useful, especially when doing Adventurers' Guild foraging tasks.

Gretchen

Beguiler
08-10-2006, 09:51 AM
Gretchen,

How the HECK do you find time to be uber-artisan, keep up your web site, actually play your char(s), live a real life AND have time for the Adventurers Guild? I am in awe...<grin> And thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the wonderful things you do. Simucon 2007 (you WILL be there, right?) I owe you pledges of fealty and beverages of your choice.

Nilandia
08-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Gretchen,

How the HECK do you find time to be uber-artisan, keep up your web site, actually play your char(s), live a real life AND have time for the Adventurers Guild? I am in awe...<grin> And thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the wonderful things you do. Simucon 2007 (you WILL be there, right?) I owe you pledges of fealty and beverages of your choice.
First off, thanks for the huge grin you just gave me. :D

Far as how I have time... multitasking! I did Adventurers' Guild stuff in Plat so I know a bit about it. I keep up on the official boards (both Plat and Prime) and these boards.

Lately, my characters have kind of disappeared from view because of working on cobbling so much, but for a while I had my cobbler logged in the same as Lisera, while I sat and kept an eye on stuff going on for both.

Since then, I decided that it wasn't worth dividing my attention like that and I wanted to help speed up the cobbling progress, so I logged in another character to keep the cobbler hasted. (If you work on cobbling around the Landing, you've probably seen the two of them around.) While the cobbler works, I read the boards and such and keep up to date while I try answering questions while I can.

Far as SimuCon 2007, I'm planning on being there, but I don't drink that much, so all you'd be buying me would be cokes or amaretto sours! ;)

Gretchen

(PS: I've been having problems with my webpage service lately. I'm uploading pages and they show up in the file manager as if they uploaded successfully, but they don't show up on the page itself, despite completely emptying the cache. I'll be contacting the company soon if problems persist.)