PDA

View Full Version : Lockmastery Script?

kgolfer
08-07-2006, 09:06 PM
Anyone have a script for LM master reps that wants to know what kind of trap you can handle according to the surroundings.......

or help on how to tackle them?

Gan
08-07-2006, 10:38 PM
use spell active to determine what spells you're currently wearing... then list them back to the guildmaster

Gibreficul
11-18-2006, 05:05 AM
use spell active to determine what spells you're currently wearing... then list them back to the guildmaster

and rememer, "Voices in your head" = crystal amulet spell.

Gibreficul, probably late on this one

AestheticDeath
01-01-2007, 02:13 AM
I am having a ton of trouble with this part...

After a thorough examination, you determine that you are in excellent shape, physically. As far as you can tell, the area around you is rather dark.

Unfortunately, the voices in your head will hinder any attempts at serious locksmithing.
>'rather dark, voices in my head
You say, "Rather dark, voices in my head."
>
"Sorry," says Miller, "That's not gonna cut it."

The room around you changes subtly as Miller says, "Try again."
The buzz of thoughts in your mind subsides.

>
After a thorough examination, you determine that you are in excellent shape, physically. As far as you can tell, the area around you is extremely bright.

Additionally, you are feeling quite focused and confident. However, the voices in your head will hinder any attempts at serious locksmithing.
>spell active

You currently have the following active spells:
Strength
Self Control
Disarm Enhancement

>'extremely bright, thoughts, self control, disarm enchancement
You say, "Extremely bright, thoughts, self control, disarm enchancement."
>
Miller says, "Sorry...try again."

After a thorough examination, you determine that you are in excellent shape, physically. As far as you can tell, the area around you is rather dark.

Additionally, you are feeling quite focused and alert. However, the buzzing in your ears and the spirits swirling around you will hinder any attempts at serious locksmithing.
>spell active

Strength
Disarm Enhancement
Interference
Presence
Sounds

>'rather dark, focused and alert, disarm enchancement, interference, presence, sounds
You say, "Rather dark, focused and alert, disarm enchancement, interference, presence, sounds."
>

Your senses are no longer as sharp.
The focused look leaves you.
You no longer hear the strange noises around you.

After a thorough examination, you determine that you are in excellent shape, physically. As far as you can tell, the area around you is extremely bright, but is pretty foggy.

Unfortunately, the voices in your head will hinder any attempts at serious locksmithing.
spell active

Strength
'extremely bright, pretty foggy, and voices in my head
You say, "Extremely bright, pretty foggy, and voices in my head."
>

The buzz of thoughts in your mind subsides.
>out
The scintillating light fades from your hands.
You feel the aura of confidence leave you.

Dwarven Empath
01-01-2007, 07:26 AM
try this.

the area is Rather dark, and I have Strength, disarm enchancement, interference, presence, and sounds in my pretty little head.

AestheticDeath
01-01-2007, 10:33 AM
I have to list strength even though it was self cast, and doesnt affect the locks? Pretty sure a couple others I got correct without listing strength.

So I have to say the whole sounds in my pretty little head, instead of sounds or thoughts? UGh

Dwarven Empath
01-01-2007, 12:44 PM
That's what I do. And it works for reps.