PDA

View Full Version : New supplies in Ta'Vaalor

FinisWolf
08-02-2006, 03:33 AM
New supplies in Ta'Vaalor · on 8/1/2006 4:56:57 PM https://www.play.net/images/forums/links-arrows.gif (http://forum.gsplayers.com/) 1355 (https://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=102&category=1&topic=1&message=1355) https://www.play.net/images/transparent.gifhttps://www.play.net/images/transparent.gifThe Rogues Guild in Ta'Vaalor has added a small speciality shop stocked with an array of goods that may be of interest to its members.

Cheers,
GM Bernt

This message was originally posted in Rogues, Official Rogue Guild. To discuss the above follow the link below.

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=102&category=28&topic=11&message=4012 (https://www.play.net/forums/redirect.asp?URL=http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=102&category=28&topic=11&message=4012)

Dwarven Empath
08-02-2006, 05:26 AM
Catalog
----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. a leather-edged ebon canvas pack 14. a leather-edged ebon vultite buckler
2. some tooled ebon leather boots 15. a feystone-set ebon vultite handaxe
3. a feystone-eyed black skull pin 16. an ebon vultite talon sword
4. a leather-bound ebon silk scabbard 17. a studded ebon vultite mace
5. a feystone-set ebon lockpick case 18. a feystone-set ebon vultite scutum
6. an elegant ebon silk sash 19. an ebon vultite morning star
7. a leather-edged ebon canvas satchel 20. a slender ebon vaalin lockpick
8. a leather-tied ebon silk gem pouch 21. some tooled ebon stalking leathers
9. a hooded ebon silk greatcloak 22. some ebon vultite splint armor
10. some ebon leather-corded trousers 23. a double-linked ebon vultite hauberk
11. a subtly tooled ebon leather thigh-sheath 24. a subtly tooled ebon vultite breastplate
12. an iron-bound ebon brocade back-sheath 25. a plain sack
13. a glistening ebon vultite troll-claw

Numbers
08-02-2006, 12:12 PM
That sure is a lot of ebon.

TheEschaton
08-02-2006, 12:17 PM
20. a slender ebon vaalin lockpick

better'n that feystone swirled vaalin lockpick they got in Ta'Illistim.

-TheE-

ELO
08-02-2006, 01:13 PM

better'n that feystone swirled vaalin lockpick they got in Ta'Illistim.

-TheE-

That pick just SCREAMS out, "Commit a hate crime on me."

Thank God I can clean them of all the frilly crap, now.

TheEschaton
08-02-2006, 01:36 PM
I used to travel west just so I wouldn't have to buy "swirled" lockpicks.

-TheE-

Kainen
08-02-2006, 01:37 PM
-TheE-

My rogue SO needs one of those :)

TheEschaton
08-02-2006, 01:49 PM
Then go get one. I actually like the Ta'Vaalor guild, if there were more high level rogues there who I could do reps with, I would train there exclusively.

-TheE-

Nilandia
08-02-2006, 06:21 PM
Heh. I need to steal someone to price stuff for me! Anyone with some free time, please contact me so I can run you through how to run the script I use and gather the info. Should take a half hour from start to finish, including learning the script and squelches.

Gretchen

Dwarven Empath
08-02-2006, 07:38 PM
A dour shopkeeper offers his catalog to browse.
A dour shopkeeper exclaims, "Greetings stranger, have a look around!"

Catalog
----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. a leather-edged ebon canvas pack 14. a leather-edged ebon vultite buckler
2. some tooled ebon leather boots 15. a feystone-set ebon vultite handaxe
3. a feystone-eyed black skull pin 16. an ebon vultite talon sword
4. a leather-bound ebon silk scabbard 17. a studded ebon vultite mace
5. a feystone-set ebon lockpick case 18. a feystone-set ebon vultite scutum
6. an elegant ebon silk sash 19. an ebon vultite morning star
7. a leather-edged ebon canvas satchel 20. a slender ebon vaalin lockpick
8. a leather-tied ebon silk gem pouch 21. some tooled ebon stalking leathers
9. a hooded ebon silk greatcloak 22. some ebon vultite splint armor
10. some ebon leather-corded trousers 23. a double-linked ebon vultite hauberk
11. a subtly tooled ebon leather thigh-sheath 24. a subtly tooled ebon vultite breastplate
12. an iron-bound ebon brocade back-sheath 25. a plain sack
13. a glistening ebon vultite troll-claw

You can APPRAISE, INSPECT or DESCRIBE any item by number, ORDER by number to get pricing and customization options, BUY to purchase, or ORDER HELP for more info.
>buy 1
ORDER what you want first, then use the BUY command by itself.
>order 1
You ask about the price of a leather-edged ebon canvas pack.
Putting on your best poker face, you begin haggling with a dour shopkeeper about an appropriate price. He must play poker, too, for at the end of your bargaining it's hard to tell whether he likes the settled price of 341 silvers.

You may ORDER something else, or BUY this item.
>order 2
You ask about the price of some tooled ebon leather boots.
Putting on your best poker face, you begin haggling with a dour shopkeeper about an appropriate price. He must play poker, too, for at the end of your bargaining it's hard to tell whether he likes the settled price of 393 silvers.

>order 3
>
You ask about the price of a feystone-eyed black skull pin.
You banter a bit with a dour shopkeeper but sense you aren't getting very far in your bargaining. A dour shopkeeper says, "But Calladus! I have to make a living, you must realize! I could not go below 525 silvers."

>order 4
You ask about the price of a leather-bound ebon silk scabbard.
You try to strike up some conversation before getting down to business, but a dour shopkeeper will have none of it. A dour shopkeeper says, "I can see you have a sharp mind indeed. Perhaps 1050 silvers would satisfy your intellect? Final offer."
>order 5
You ask about the price of a feystone-set ebon lockpick case.
You try to strike up some conversation before getting down to business, but a dour shopkeeper will have none of it. A dour shopkeeper says, "I can see you have a sharp mind indeed. Perhaps 1260 silvers would satisfy your intellect? Final offer."
>
* Armundia just bit the dust!
>order 6
You ask about the price of an elegant ebon silk sash.
You banter a bit with a dour shopkeeper but sense you aren't getting very far in your bargaining. A dour shopkeeper says, "But Calladus! I have to make a living, you must realize! I could not go below 1575 silvers."

>order 7
You ask about the price of a leather-edged ebon canvas satchel.
You try to strike up some conversation before getting down to business, but a dour shopkeeper will have none of it. A dour shopkeeper says, "I can see you have a sharp mind indeed. Perhaps 2100 silvers would satisfy your intellect? Final offer."
>order 8
You ask about the price of a leather-tied ebon silk gem pouch.
You try to strike up some conversation before getting down to business, but a dour shopkeeper will have none of it. A dour shopkeeper says, "I can see you have a sharp mind indeed. Perhaps 2100 silvers would satisfy your intellect? Final offer."
>order 9
>
You ask about the price of a hooded ebon silk greatcloak.
You banter a bit with a dour shopkeeper but sense you aren't getting very far in your bargaining. A dour shopkeeper says, "But Calladus! I have to make a living, you must realize! I could not go below 2625 silvers."

>order 10
You ask about the price of some ebon leather-corded trousers.
Putting on your best bargaining face, you launch into a bit of haggling with a dour shopkeeper. "My good friend!" he exclaims, "surely you would not cheat a noble merchant as myself out of his life's work! I'll take 2625 silvers, but only for you." Despite a dour shopkeeper's protestations, he seems not displeased.

>order 11
You ask about the price of a subtly tooled ebon leather thigh-sheath.
You banter a bit with a dour shopkeeper but sense you aren't getting very far in your bargaining. A dour shopkeeper says, "But Calladus! I have to make a living, you must realize! I could not go below 4200 silvers."

>order 12
You ask about the price of an iron-bound ebon brocade back-sheath.
Putting on your best bargaining face, you launch into a bit of haggling with a dour shopkeeper. "My good friend!" he exclaims, "surely you would not cheat a noble merchant as myself out of his life's work! I'll take 9450 silvers, but only for you." Despite a dour shopkeeper's protestations, he seems not displeased.

>order 13
You ask about the price of a glistening ebon vultite troll-claw.
Putting on your best bargaining face, you launch into a bit of haggling with a dour shopkeeper. "My good friend!" he exclaims, "surely you would not cheat a noble merchant as myself out of his life's work! I'll take 33600 silvers, but only for you." Despite a dour shopkeeper's protestations, he seems not displeased.

>order 14
>
You ask about the price of a leather-edged ebon vultite buckler.
You try to strike up some conversation before getting down to business, but a dour shopkeeper will have none of it. A dour shopkeeper says, "I can see you have a sharp mind indeed. Perhaps 47250 silvers would satisfy your intellect? Final offer."
>order 15
You ask about the price of a feystone-set ebon vultite handaxe.
You try to strike up some conversation before getting down to business, but a dour shopkeeper will have none of it. A dour shopkeeper says, "I can see you have a sharp mind indeed. Perhaps 47250 silvers would satisfy your intellect? Final offer."
>order 16
You ask about the price of an ebon vultite talon sword.
You try to strike up some conversation before getting down to business, but a dour shopkeeper will have none of it. A dour shopkeeper says, "I can see you have a sharp mind indeed. Perhaps 54600 silvers would satisfy your intellect? Final offer."
>order 17
You ask about the price of a studded ebon vultite mace.
Putting on your best bargaining face, you launch into a bit of haggling with a dour shopkeeper. "My good friend!" he exclaims, "surely you would not cheat a noble merchant as myself out of his life's work! I'll take 51450 silvers, but only for you." Despite a dour shopkeeper's protestations, he seems not displeased.

>order 18
You ask about the price of a feystone-set ebon vultite scutum.
You banter a bit with a dour shopkeeper but sense you aren't getting very far in your bargaining. A dour shopkeeper says, "But Calladus! I have to make a living, you must realize! I could not go below 39375 silvers."

>order 19
You ask about the price of an ebon vultite morning star.
You try to strike up some conversation before getting down to business, but a dour shopkeeper will have none of it. A dour shopkeeper says, "I can see you have a sharp mind indeed. Perhaps 63000 silvers would satisfy your intellect? Final offer."
>order 20
You ask about the price of a slender ebon vaalin lockpick.
You try to strike up some conversation before getting down to business, but a dour shopkeeper will have none of it. A dour shopkeeper says, "I can see you have a sharp mind indeed. Perhaps 131250 silvers would satisfy your intellect? Final offer."
>order 21
You ask about the price of some tooled ebon stalking leathers.
Putting on your best bargaining face, you launch into a bit of haggling with a dour shopkeeper. "My good friend!" he exclaims, "surely you would not cheat a noble merchant as myself out of his life's work! I'll take 88725 silvers, but only for you." Despite a dour shopkeeper's protestations, he seems not displeased.

>order 22
>
You ask about the price of some ebon vultite splint armor.
Putting on your best bargaining face, you launch into a bit of haggling with a dour shopkeeper. "My good friend!" he exclaims, "surely you would not cheat a noble merchant as myself out of his life's work! I'll take 273000 silvers, but only for you." Despite a dour shopkeeper's protestations, he seems not displeased.

>order 23
You ask about the price of a double-linked ebon vultite hauberk.
You banter a bit with a dour shopkeeper but sense you aren't getting very far in your bargaining. A dour shopkeeper says, "But Calladus! I have to make a living, you must realize! I could not go below 420000 silvers."

>order 24
You ask about the price of a subtly tooled ebon vultite breastplate.
You banter a bit with a dour shopkeeper but sense you aren't getting very far in your bargaining. A dour shopkeeper says, "But Calladus! I have to make a living, you must realize! I could not go below 425250 silvers."

>order 25
You ask about the price of a plain sack.
You try to engage a dour shopkeeper in pleasant conversation, hoping to soften him up a bit, but he doesn't appear to be interested in chatting about much besides the price. After some business-like haggling, you settle on a price of 52 silvers.

You can take it from here Gretchen.

Latrinsorm
08-02-2006, 09:29 PM
an elegant ebon silk sash And to think I once doubted that rogues were nancies.