PDA

View Full Version : NY Jets season tickets

allen
07-27-2006, 03:10 PM
This may not be the perfect place for this, but I've seen people try to sell/trade stuff from other games, think I saw someone try to sell a dirtbike here, so what the hell. Long story short, my friend has season tickets to the NY Jets and he's in a jam, and he couldn't afford them this year, so instead of him losing his spot to get tickets every year, I bought them. I'm a HUGE Giant fan, and I don't want to go to any of the games. Section 324 I think. If anyone is interested, I'll take cash/coins/items. Don't dog on me too much for this. :)

Sean
07-27-2006, 04:43 PM
How many tickets? My friends been trying to negotiate for a Jets season ticket package.

allen
07-27-2006, 04:50 PM
I think I'm gonna keep the Colts game so I can see Peyton destroy them :), but if he's seriously interested, I'd sell all the rest, let me know.

Sean
07-27-2006, 04:55 PM
I meant how many seats.. just 1?

allen
07-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Ohh sorry, 2 seats together, nice wild/crazy/drunk crowd nearby to rip on the opposing fans. :)

TheEschaton
07-28-2006, 07:36 AM
Who would want to watch the Jets? The Bills are gonna win the AFC East this year anyways....

....and then on to the Super Bowl, baybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buffalo boy,
-TheE-

El Burro
07-28-2006, 08:50 AM
They'll lose... again

allen
07-28-2006, 08:54 AM
They should bring back Norwood. :)

TheEschaton
07-28-2006, 09:18 AM
Norwood was the league's best kicker. He missed one kick, and that was that.

Although I, and all of Buffalo, still have nightmares about that kick.

-TheE-

allen
07-28-2006, 10:19 AM
Being a huge Giant fan, I vote Scott Norwood as my American Idol. Ryan Seacrest has nothing on Norwood!

Drew
07-28-2006, 03:38 PM
Who would want to watch the Jets? The Bills are gonna win the AFC East this year anyways....

....and then on to the Super Bowl, baybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buffalo boy,
-TheE-

Have you seen the Dolphins this year? Prepare to have your pasty buffalo asses kicked.

Dolphins season tix ftw.

TheEschaton
07-29-2006, 11:17 AM
Whereas I will damn Jeff Hostetler to the deepest, darkest hell available.

If only he fumbled that ball in the endzone when Bruce sacked him, we would of gotten a TD instead of the safety, and we woulda won no problem.

I still refuse to watch Simms and his idiocy, whenever he comes on in the studio I leave the room. I do the same for Troy, but luckily I don't watch Fox that much since I'm not too interested in NFC.

NFC = No Fucking Chance.

-TheE-

allen
08-03-2006, 10:52 PM
Bump.

Parkbandit
08-04-2006, 12:26 AM
Norwood was the league's best kicker. He missed one kick, and that was that.

Although I, and all of Buffalo, still have nightmares about that kick.

-TheE-

I was in the stands of that Superbowl - NY Giants vs Buffalo in Tampa. My seat was 2nd from the top RIGHT where the kick ended up going. Sure they were nosebleed, but I was watching my favorite team at the time (Giants) win the Superbowl.

Great game.

Sean of the Thread
08-04-2006, 07:11 AM
He missed the kick that counted. LACES OUT DAN.

The sombrero didn't really have bad seats.. nose bleed or not imo. I'd always sit towards the top of the endzone if I had the choice.

TheEschaton
08-04-2006, 01:24 PM
The Dolphins will always, and I mean always, be inferior, just because they don't know how to play in the cold. I mean, at least the Jets and the Patriots, the other two AFC east teams, are somewhat on par with the Bills when it comes to that.

Buffalo Bills season tickets since 89, ftw.

-TheE-

allen
08-06-2006, 02:07 PM
Bump.

Anebriated
08-07-2006, 02:02 PM
I hope you arent counting on culpepper to carry the dolphins to the playoffs this year. I mean look at the wonderful job he did with the vikings. although its a big step up from AJ Feely or whoever was taking the snaps last year.

TheEschaton
08-07-2006, 02:29 PM
Wait, Daunte Culpepper is on the DOLPHINS now?

Well, we'll squish the Fish anyways.

-TheE-

Stanley Burrell
08-07-2006, 02:32 PM
Giants football.

Anebriated
08-07-2006, 02:50 PM
I'll give the dolphins some credit. They made some good pickups this last offseason which hopefully will put the team back on track. But I think it was too little too late for this season. Give them another draft and another offseason to make some roster changes and theyll be a playoff contention team.

Go Eagles!