PDA

View Full Version : Hunting at 15 trains

Kyrthos
06-17-2003, 10:51 AM
Ok well i trained to 14 the other day, not terrible if i didnt know Cyprion started after me and is already 4 trains past me ;) anyway im looking for something to hunt around 15 trains. Preferrably something that isnt crowded as thraks were, i cant take much more of that. My CS is in the low 90's so if anyone can help out a bit and share some hunting grounds I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

-me

Nershyve
06-19-2003, 02:35 AM
Hill trolls, cave trolls or mountain ogres in the Landing will be pretty good hunts for your age. Cave trolls might be annoying unless you use an orb or wands because of their regen rate, but hill trolls as well as mountain ogres crit nicely making for a delicious death rate. You may want to try silverback orcs in Icemule, as well. And if all else fails, check out darkwoodes and werebears in the Landing as well.

Taernath
06-22-2003, 11:48 PM
Trolls of all sorts were the bane of my wizard (heavy armor, regen). Fire bolts did ok but I could never kill enough to fry and wands are expensive.

Cold guardians in Icemule are great at that age if you like haste hunting, I went from 15-19 there.

Skaster
06-23-2003, 02:03 AM
Cold guardians in Icemule, cyclopses in Solhaven.

Kyrthos
06-23-2003, 10:57 AM
Well i have found that the wolfshades in the landing area are nice bait. The regen rate is nice and they are not overhunted by any means. Granted they have no treasure but they are still good for learning(plus that pesky barrier is blocking icemule).

-me

Taernath
06-23-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Taernath
Trolls of all sorts were the bane of my wizard (heavy armor, regen). Fire bolts did ok but I could never kill enough to fry and wands are expensive.

Cold guardians in Icemule are great at that age if you like haste hunting, I went from 15-19 there.

Jeez, I thought this was the wizard folder. :/

Kyrthos
06-25-2003, 07:21 PM
Well Cold Guardians are still a good choice for sorcerers as well i am told. I just dont want to deal with the ones by the glacier as there are older things in with them and i cant get over to the ones in icemule. Wolfshades were my best bet that was accessable. Thanks for trying though.

-me