PDA

View Full Version : Paladin and you

Xcalibur
06-16-2003, 05:17 PM
I've decided to return and saw a lot of changes, about the exp and hard cap and such.

Now they're almost saying that warrior and cleric WILL be able to change into a paladin later.
If you played role master, you know that semi's with magic are the strongest character, Paladin have the potenciel to go way ahead Bard in concern of the highest AS.

That being said, there's a lot of warrior and a lot of cleric in the land, i don't know the statistic, but i would say at least ... 25% (2 out of 8, hehe talk about a safe bet)

So, when gs4 will come, and if they allow, let's say, all of warriors and cleric, there will be a lot lot of Paladin.

Those good, isn't a problems. It's those that play bad that butter me.

What about Bob the Paladin? Warclaidhm Crybaby, the Savior of giantkin?

Simu cannot refuse one if they allow all, so we will see wannabe paladin that will duel and whin all over the places?

I think simu made a mistake with Paladin, they shouldn't bring em on..

Skaster
06-16-2003, 06:01 PM
I think they should bring Pallies on and definately nerf the offensive capabilites of a cleric. But also, I think that they should nerf the offensive capabilites of an empath, and yes, I DO play an empath. I'm just sick of warriors getting shafted on AS. Unless something's done about the growth of warrior's AS, then paladins are going to be ahead of warriors too, pushing their ranking down to 4th, below rangers, bards, paladins and rogues.

However, I sincerely hope that the raising ability of a paladin does not award them with any experience, and I hope they don't get something like "lay on hands" ala D&D.

Neildo
06-16-2003, 06:35 PM
Well a warrior will gain an AS boost with weapon bonding and it's a warrior-only skill. Also there's another AS booster on the CM list so if they choose that and another profession doesn't, there's another boost. And isn't berserk supposed to be changed to be a bit better so warrior's will use it? That'll be another boost if so.

- N

Xcalibur
06-18-2003, 08:05 AM
When we will see stupid paladin, stealing paladin, dueling moron paladin, we will get that argument

Martial champions bestowed with the blessing of ------A-------- patron deity, Paladins have access to the Paladin Base Spell Circle and the Minor Spirit Spell Circle

In gs, there is a god for each stuff, so simu, once again, saved their butt with stupid rules