theotherjohn
10-26-2003, 12:49 PM
NEW (Unread) MESSAGESALL MESSAGES
Show messages from to by

CLAYMORE320

Ignore Author

Email Author

Coding in gs4 · on 10/26/2003 9:29:42 AM 12727

I always wondered what it was like to code stuff in gemstoneIII/gemstoneIV. I know it uses some type of weird coding language. But really how hard is it? How hard is it to make a bolt from the sky hit some player in the head? Heh.

I really do like programming. I do HTML and CSS for webpages. Thats my thing. I'd apply for a GM but my record is to bad for any chance of that.

Warclaidhm, The Merchant.

"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith."
-- Albert Einstein

God doesn't play dice.
-- Albert Einstein

The Cat In The Hat
10-26-2003, 12:58 PM
Um... I dont think the powers that be would allow that ROFLMAO

I would quit, fast.

Cat

Warriorbird
10-26-2003, 01:00 PM
Yah, that definitely amused the hell out of me. Kind've reminds me of when he wanted to be a board monitor here.

[Edited on 10-26-2003 by Warriorbird]

Artha
10-26-2003, 01:01 PM
HTML and CSS aren't coding.

DCSL
10-26-2003, 01:03 PM
Wouldn't it be interesting if it really happened...? What would Elanthia be like, run by Warclaidhm? What do you think he'd be the guru of? Geez.

HarmNone
10-26-2003, 01:15 PM
If I remember correctly, one must be 18 or over to apply for a GM position. Did Warclaidhm not recently state on these boards that he is in the 10th grade? There is more than just his record keeping him from GM-hood. ;)

HarmNone thinks this is a Very Good Thing

Soulpieced
10-26-2003, 01:18 PM
It wouldn't be hard to tell which GM he was.

ond
>
GameHost Zarbonhm

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 01:24 PM
Warclaidhm might be a very good GM... you never know, you have to give everyone a chance. Just because you have a bad history and are young doesn't mean that you can't change and become a great person.

CrystalTears
10-26-2003, 01:29 PM
You don't risk a high level position with someone that has a bad history. It's a huge gamble. He has to prove himself BEFORE he's given a task like that, not after to see how well he does. It doesn't work that way.

HarmNone
10-26-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
Warclaidhm might be a very good GM... you never know, you have to give everyone a chance. Just because you have a bad history and are young doesn't mean that you can't change and become a great person.

Well, with the age requirement at 18 or over, he has at least three years before he can even apply and hope to be considered. Hopefully, in that time, he will have changed quite a bit! :D

HarmNone figures age teaches lots of things

Stunseed
10-26-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
If I remember correctly, one must be 18 or over to apply for a GM position. Did Warclaidhm not recently state on these boards that he is in the 10th grade? There is more than just his record keeping him from GM-hood. ;)

HarmNone thinks this is a Very Good Thing

Just because he's in 10th grade doesn't mean that he is not 18. I actually knew an 18 year old who was in 8th grade. And a 22 year old senior in HS. In his defense, scooter accidents could make you miss alot of school.

Love you Jolena!

Weedmage Princess
10-26-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Stunseed
I actually knew an 18 year old who was in 8th grade. And a 22 year old senior in HS. In his defense, scooter accidents could make you miss alot of school.

LMAO:lol:

HarmNone
10-26-2003, 01:38 PM
Bleh! If he is 18 years old and in the 10th grade, it is going to take many, many years before he might be ready to apply as a GM. :lol:

HarmNone would be highly concerned

CrystalTears
10-26-2003, 01:39 PM
Just because he's in 10th grade doesn't mean that he is not 18. I actually knew an 18 year old who was in 8th grade. And a 22 year old senior in HS. In his defense, scooter accidents could make you miss alot of school.

And that's better? :?:

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 01:45 PM
A person really can change but it is hard when people keep pushing you into the same role. I believe anyone can change, Klaive, Atheana, Warclaidhm. Just give them a chance.

Halfsilver
10-26-2003, 01:47 PM
I refuse to change. So it's good that you discluded me from that list.

:D

-grays/d

Artha
10-26-2003, 01:51 PM
They've had multiple chances. Anyone have a count on how many times Wardoofhm's said he was going to change?

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 01:53 PM
If I said I was going to change and everyone just kept going "She'll never change, she's such a (insert nasty comment), she will never be any better than that." Guess what, I probably won't change very much. You need to give people chances. I'd rather be able to say "Yes, I tried to help him change" then go "I took the easy way and attacked him like everyone else."

And hey, I can't join the peacecorp or Americorp or anything for a while so here is the cause I'm gonna take up, protect the person everyone attacks.

Stunseed
10-26-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears

And that's better? :?:

Definately not. I was just showing that because our scooter crashing friend might be in 10th grade, it is still possible for him to be 18.

Kurili
10-26-2003, 02:00 PM
Did Klaive ever say he wanted to change? I get the idea he was quite pleased with himself, actually.

Acolyte Kurili

DCSL
10-26-2003, 02:02 PM
I don't think Klaive ever said he wanted to change. He was pretty unrepentent. But as far as Warclaidhm goes... well... everyone knows my opinion on beating that poor dead horse after the fiasco on the Zimzum thread. I'm proud of you, GSLeloo, for what it's worth.

HarmNone
10-26-2003, 02:06 PM
Yeesh! I do not see that Warclaidhm is being insulted here. He is NOT OLD ENOUGH to be a GM, by his own admission. Simple as that. How is that an insult to him?:?:

HarmNone seeks reason

DCSL
10-26-2003, 02:08 PM
I don't think it's the age thing she thinks is insulting, it's the fact that she thinks people make it very hard for him to change.

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 02:10 PM
It's the fact that if say I applied and I was 17, no one would probably say much. Might laugh a little but not much. Because it's HIM, he gets a whole thread devoted to him for people to come laugh at him. That's my point.

HarmNone
10-26-2003, 02:20 PM
That may be true. However, I must give people some leeway here, because of Warclaidhm, himself. The documents on the website, unless things have REALLY changed, make it quite clear that one must be 18 or over to apply as a GM.

Now, if you wanted to be a GM, you would read the documentation concerning that issue, would you not? If you were not 18, and the documentation said you must be 18, you would realize that good record or bad record, you are not qualified, would you not? Age, and age alone at that point, would preclude your applying, would it not?

Yet, Warclaidhm states that he cannot be a GM because of his record. That would indicate that he has either not read the material concerning requirements for GMs, or that he is, in fact, 18 or over (which he has stated he is not).

This is typical of Warclaidhm. He makes statements that make no sense at all, then gets his feathers ruffled when people take issue with those statements. That is what gets him into so much trouble with others. If he can learn not to do that, he will avoid a lot of the misery he currently suffers.

HarmNone feels it is important to pay attention to what is coming at you...otherwise, you get hit in the face with it.

HarmNone
10-26-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by DCSL
I don't think it's the age thing she thinks is insulting, it's the fact that she thinks people make it very hard for him to change.

Actually, I would think the opposite would be true. If I had this many people down on me, I would find it imperative that I change, and would set about doing so as quickly as possible.

I would also realize that I have set myself up for trouble with my past behaviors, and that it will take quite a bit of time for me to live down the reputation I have made for myself. Remaking oneself is never easy, and it never pays off quickly no matter how well it is done. :)

HarmNone has done it

DCSL
10-26-2003, 02:30 PM
You are without a doubt a much stronger person than Warclaidhm, though, and definitely of a far different personality type. There are many ways of seeing something, and of course, infinite ways to react to them.

Where you might see the challenge in others' opinions and rise to the occasion, another might see no point in changing if others' opinions won't change anyway or they might not care about others' opinions at all.

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 02:33 PM
With the age factor, what if he was just trying to be hopeful? Sometimes people look past age and make an acception for someone to give them a chance. And same thing with his record. Maybe he was just hoping they would try to look past what it said and see him, not a list of things saying he's a bad person.

Artha
10-26-2003, 02:38 PM
You can't become a GM until you're 18 because you have to sign atleast 2 contracts (NDA and No Competition), and those can't bind you until you're 18.

That said, because it's Wardoofhm, the idea of him becoming a GM is laughable. You're right. But it's his fault, not ours.

HarmNone
10-26-2003, 02:41 PM
With the age factor, what if he was just trying to be hopeful? Sometimes people look past age and make an acception for someone to give them a chance. And same thing with his record. Maybe he was just hoping they would try to look past what it said and see him, not a list of things saying he's a bad person.

Hon, there is nothing wrong with hoping. However, there is a big difference between hope and fantasy.

If, on a job application, it says that you must be 18 or over to apply, you can bet that no exception will be made, regardless of the amount of hope you shower on the situation. It is a matter of legality. One must be 18 in order to legally sign the NDA (non-disclosure agreement) that goes along with the position.

As to looking past one's record, that does not happen in the real world, either. Simutronics does not know Warclaidhm's player personally. All they have is the record he has made for himself in-game. That would be true for you, or me, or any other player who applied. That is just common sense.

Like I said, there is a big difference between hope and fantasy. Young people often confuse the two. I know I did. It makes for much heartache until you learn to discern between the two. :)

HarmNone is not being argumentative, but is trying to state the facts as they really are

HarmNone
10-26-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by DCSL
Where you might see the challenge in others' opinions and rise to the occasion, another might see no point in changing if others' opinions won't change anyway or they might not care about others' opinions at all.

In most cases, it is the very young who react by stubbornly digging in their heels, regarding their behavior, when faced with the disapproval of others. It is something that is outgrown, thankfully.

There are also, as you say, those who do not give a fig for the opinions of others. Judging from what I have read from Warclaidhm, he is not one of them. :)

HarmNone does not dislike the kid, but feels he has a great deal of growing to do

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 02:52 PM
No offense but reality sucks. Personally, I'd rather live in a fantasy world than in the one that exists and if that's what Warclaidhm wants, let him. And if you say you can't do it, I think that's kind of what GS lets you do and when I write, what it lets me do. It lets you escape the real world and so I guess Warclaidhm wants to be a GM and stay in his fantasy world.

As for the Klaive thing, I didn't mean he said he wanted to change, I mean we (or I) can hold hope that one day he will and therefore not hate him. I think hating someone, being cruel to someone, being a bully, takes a lot more effort and I think it also kills your heart, it's easier to just be nice.

Adhara
10-26-2003, 03:00 PM
I think wanting a bit of fantasy to escape reality is awesome... as long as you have lived long enough and experienced enough of the brutal reality to understand the difference. I would venture a guess that this difference is rarely fully understood in the teenage years. For those who are still learning the boundaries and truths of reality, perpetuating the fantasy might not be a good idea.

Extending childhood's fantasy is alright in my book but in the teenage years, one must start learning to be an adult and that comes with facing reality.

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 03:06 PM
I think that's where you're wrong. Most adults truly do not understand how mature teenagers can be. They make it seem like we don't understand but I mean.. maybe things like Columbine make adults realizes that we experience a lot more than they thought we did. I know I have several events in my life that, at a young age, completely changed me and although I for the most part try to be young, try to stay in my own fantasy world, I completely understand what this world is and how brutal and cruel it is. The youth loses their innocence a lot earlier now.

HarmNone
10-26-2003, 03:08 PM
No offense but reality sucks. Personally, I'd rather live in a fantasy world than in the one that exists and if that's what Warclaidhm wants, let him. And if you say you can't do it, I think that's kind of what GS lets you do and when I write, what it lets me do. It lets you escape the real world and so I guess Warclaidhm wants to be a GM and stay in his fantasy world.

As for the Klaive thing, I didn't mean he said he wanted to change, I mean we (or I) can hold hope that one day he will and therefore not hate him. I think hating someone, being cruel to someone, being a bully, takes a lot more effort and I think it also kills your heart, it's easier to just be nice.

Heh. I must admit I did get a chuckle out of this reply.

Yep. Reality sure does suck! However, suck or not, it is what we must live with. We can run away into fantasy during our leisure hours, but the real world is where we must live, and GMs are part of the real world. Their's is not a world of fantasy. The player characters in GemStone are fantasy. The GMs are real-life people doing real life jobs.

As for Klaive, I said nothing of him. I do not hate him. He is just a boy. I will say that he was very, very cruel to people here, and they did not ask for it. He delivers cruelty by his own choice. If it comes back to him that, too, is his choice. We get back what we give.

You are right that hate will make one bitter, and that being "nice" is easier. I agree, and make that effort in the real world, and in any game I play. I do, however, recognize that all people do not make that effort, and I will not be walked on by those who think they can run rough shod over others any time they get the notion to do so. ;)

HarmNone is no push-over

Xcalibur
10-26-2003, 03:08 PM
Warclaidhm won't be a gm

Never

No need to argue, send your thanks to me

Adhara
10-26-2003, 03:43 PM
Oh I did not mean that teenagers are all innocent and know nothing of reality. For having lived something critical in my teen years and having matured early thanks to it, I know what you mean by losing the "innocence" early on. But losing the innocence is only the first step on a long path. I do remember. I was a teen not that long ago...

Even mature teens still have a lot to experience. The learning curve goes on forever. We (hopefully) keep learning until the day we die but mature teen or not, it is still time to learn about the *things* of adult life. While you might have the mind of the adult, you still lack the experience in the workplace, the experience in dealing with collegues, supervisors, customers, mortgages and a lot more I am not naming. By "reality" I meant as much the personal maturity as the "field experience" so to speak.

Adhara, not a teen but still learning.

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 03:52 PM
I just meant it as this. Maybe he is very mature and understands say.. pain. He could have a horrible home life or maybe he's picked on in school so he acts a certian way here based upon that because he knows here no one can truly harm him. There are so many things we don't know about him or each other so I just find it wrong for everyone to pick on him when you don't even know why he acts the way he does.

HarmNone
10-26-2003, 04:31 PM
Leloo, you are a very sweet young lady. It is very kind of you to care how others feel. I try to do the same, but I learned a very important lesson a little too late. One cannot take upon themselves the responsibility for those who will not learn, or those who will not listen. Those who do spend a great deal of their time steeped in angst over the ill-doings being perpetrated on the innocent (who are, in fact, not all that innocent).

Another lesson many have to learn the hard way is that, in the real world, nobody cares what you have been through. That seems cruel, but it is true. The bank that holds your mortgate will not care. Your boss will not care. The neighbors will not care. They all figure that the hardships you have suffered are your problem and yours alone. They have problems of their own to contend with.

It is a hard world we live in. It does not nurture well, if at all. If we do not learn what it is all about before we must live in it on our own, our lessons will be that much harder and cost far more dearly. I know this to be true because I lived it.

Sometimes, lessons seem harsh. Sometimes, they really are harsh. Some people try to say things with diplomacy and tact. Others just say what they feel needs to be said with no frills and no allowances for feelings. That is the world in which we must live, and the world that young people must prepare for. :)

HarmNone tries not to be too harsh

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 04:55 PM
All of that is true, yes. But that will not change how I am. I will not just stand there and watch as everyone picks on one single person, be it here or IG. I was never subjected to being bullied in school but I know many people who were. Think of your children and how it would feel if everyone hated your child and everyone used every opportunity to make your child feel like their life is not worth living. And people wonder why so many teenagers commit suicide.

I don't care if it makes everyone hate me or it makes me stupid, at least I will know that I tried my best to be there for the person that has no one.

Xcalibur
10-26-2003, 04:59 PM
Nobody picks on him as you say

He came, say something and prove it was bullshit

Then he saids he is a nice person and we should know that

Then he start again

And agian and agian

And we don't know him

Each time i change my sn, i come to speak to him, ALL the time he saids the same thing

we are mean, we don't understand him, we all sux

He isn't a victim, get over it

p.s. Was it he that was laughing of my english? Even if it is not, I encourage you to change your SN, and go talk to him

30 minutes and you'll want to slap him some common sense

[Edited on 26-10-03 by Xcalibur]

CrystalTears
10-26-2003, 06:59 PM
There's a difference between a child being bullied around at school, who is in danger of physical harm and has no where else to go because that's the school he has to go to, than a child that willingly exposes himself to things that he doesn't understand, doesn't comprehend, doesn't try to accept, and refuses to find the change within himself yet can be easily walked away from.

No one says he has to play this game a certain way (his way is not working though), no one told him to come to a public message boards and try to pretend that he's not himself to find the reasons he's not liked and mock others for the same mistakes. I don't condone the things that are said and done all the time when it comes to him, but he is not completely innocent of these things either. As someone to proclaim to want and need perfection in his life, he doesn't seem to want to start over and try.

If he wants someone to talk to and try to understand what he can do, he can always come to me. I don't turn away people and I try to be understanding as much as possible. However I'm sure I'm not the first, nor the last, to offer this type of help only to see it backfire and slap the person across the face. He wants to be better, but he wants for it to happen his way and no other way. And that is a selfish way to look at life. Nothing will ever go your way.

[Edited on 10/27/2003 by CrystalTears]

Halfsilver
10-26-2003, 07:03 PM
All of that is true, yes. But that will not change how I am. I will not just stand there and watch as everyone picks on one single person, be it here or IG.

Just a thought...

You stood by while everyone else ripped Atheana a new hole.

Wait...didn't you participate in it?

-grays/d (just observing)

Soulpieced
10-26-2003, 07:04 PM
The world would be a better place if Soulpieced was a GM.

Halfsilver
10-26-2003, 07:05 PM
For Bards, anyways....

Soulpieced
10-26-2003, 07:06 PM
Mwahaha.

Kurili
10-26-2003, 07:17 PM
For all us non-Peons.

Acolyte Kurili

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 07:21 PM
Just a thought...

-grays/d (just observing) [/quote]

Just a thought.. Atheana was a bitch to me first and claimed I wasn't her friend and blocked me. That was why I participated.

Kurili
10-26-2003, 07:23 PM
I was going to say something...and thought better of it.

Acolyte Kurili

GS4Gurl
10-26-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Halfsilver

All of that is true, yes. But that will not change how I am. I will not just stand there and watch as everyone picks on one single person, be it here or IG.

Just a thought...

-grays/d (just observing)

Sometimes a person just ASKS and BEGS for a new hole.

However, lets NOT go there today,okay?

See, I'm sure Atheana wants the talk about her to stop by now. YES??

Yet, once again here you are practically egging someone to stir it up again. I think Ill nip this one in the bud and say you Grays, have been the main cause most threads turn into a flame fest.

See no one was talking about her yet you OUT OF THE BLUE bring her up again. So seriously give it a rest once and for all. please? Do your girl a favor, eh?

Halfsilver
10-26-2003, 07:34 PM
Sorry...blatant hypocrisy irritates me.

::shrug::

-grays/d:yawn:

[Edited on 10-27-2003 by Halfsilver]

Artha
10-26-2003, 07:39 PM
See no one was talking about her yet you OUT OF THE BLUE bring her up again.

It wasn't out of the blue, and it was a valid point, IMO.

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 07:55 PM
Blatant hypocrisy? Warclaidhm has no one in his corner. Atheana has you. She treats everyone else like shit but no matter what she has you to step in for her. I did not say a word about her until she told me I wasn't her friend and blocked me.

The fact is, Warclaidhm doesn't have someone like you to blindly protect him no matter what he does. Don't try any bullshit with me. Besides, I didn't say I'd protect everyone. I never protected Adyria but at the same time, I didn't bash her in here. IG, yes she and I had many public fights but once she wouldn't protect herself anymore I backed down. I won't attack someone that just sits there and lets it. Atheana alienated me and invited the attack quite happily.

Halfsilver
10-26-2003, 08:08 PM
Ok.

Change "I will not just stand there and watch as everyone picks on one single person" to "I will not just stand there and watch as everyone picks on one person who does not defend themselves"

That way, I would have understood you to begin with.

-grays/d (begins to see the problem with generalization)

Weedmage Princess
10-26-2003, 08:12 PM
Wow...Graysalin...with a point!!! Who would have known?!

*shuts up before she gets herself into more trouble*

Damn you Graysalin. Damn your miserable soul.

Betheny
10-26-2003, 08:12 PM
This entire thread is rediculous.

Everyone knows how everyone else feelsabout Warclaidhm. No one ever spoke up for him before, and speaking up for his idiocy now is just erpetuating the stupidness.

That is all.

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 08:32 PM
I see it as a huge difference. For me if someone fights back, it's one thing. If they just sit there, they're suddenly the victim and they're all alone and no one will help them and I just can't watch that. For some reason I have more weakness when it's a boy victim than a girl.

Betheny
10-26-2003, 08:36 PM
Nobody comes to my aid when people are tearing me a new asshole. I don't quite think it right to do it for some but not for others, but that's just me and my fucked-up thinking.

Snapp
10-26-2003, 08:38 PM
Almost all of the people mentioned in this thread ASK for what they get. Whether or not they sit there and pretend to be a "victim" should make no difference.

Xcalibur
10-26-2003, 08:46 PM
Internet, in general, should not be taken seriously

It's when people just behave as if it was part of their life that problems come

Klaive, Warclaidhm and Atheana did proved that.

GemstoneFan
10-26-2003, 08:50 PM
I concur, Maimara.

This entire thread IS rediculous and I don't ever want to hear about Warscooterhm agian

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 08:54 PM
Warclaidhm has never done anything wrong to me and therefore I cannot just watch people be mean to him. He died the other day and I located and saw it was at the boulder. I go and find two clerics that will not raise him, which is pretty shitty to do. And then Savaard drags him off of the boulder and just leaves him there. That to me is unacceptable.

How would any of you feel if you were dead and someone drags you off somewhere so that no one can help you? And I did call Savaard a bully and I don't regret it. That's the type of behavior I'm talking about. It's like a gang mentality, one person attacks another so everyone attacks them.

Camri
10-26-2003, 08:55 PM
Leloo, has it ever occured to you that it could be possible for some of these people to learn from the criticism they receive from others?

You buffering that for them, just makes it all that much more difficult for them to learn.

I know not all of them learn, but the intelligent ones would.

This brings us back to the other point... Why the hell are you defending stupidity?

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 08:57 PM
I just know that we all do stupid things and sometimes you need a friend. the question is, how would you feel if the entire world was against you because of how you naturally acted and you were all alone?

Betheny
10-26-2003, 08:57 PM
No one would do that to me, Leloo, because none of my characters act in any way shape or form like Warclaidhmn. HE ASKS FOR IT, AND HE GETS WHAT HE ASKS FOR.

I myself don't hate the guy, and I have limited experience with him. But I have SEEN him ask for that kind of treatment. I have SEEN him ask for people to kill him, and then report/whine when they do it.

?!?!?!?!

Snapp
10-26-2003, 09:00 PM
The people ASK for it though, Leloo. As far as Warclaid, I gave him a fair shot when he started hanging around the Cul de Sac, and he started the problems with people there himself. Just like Adyria. You can't just blindly defend them because you feel sorry for them. You can befriend them, or whatever you want, but to defend their acts blindly seems silly.

EDIT: Yeah, what Maimara said.

[Edited on 10-27-2003 by Snapp]

Camri
10-26-2003, 09:01 PM
I just know that we all do stupid things and sometimes you need a friend. the question is, how would you feel if the entire world was against you because of how you naturally acted and you were all alone?

I would feel like maybe I need to make some changes in my behavior.

Come on.. If the whole world is against you because of the way you act, you're doing something wrong.

If you really want to help these kind of people. Instead of defending them, teach them to get a clue.

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 09:02 PM
Well guess what, he's never done anything to me but be kind. So why should I be mean to him because everyone else is? Everyone needs a friend and I don't care if the whole world hates you, if you're all alone I'll stand by you and I'll stand by him.

Betheny
10-26-2003, 09:04 PM
No one's saying be mean to him. But what you're doing by defending him on the premise he's never done anything to you.... you're putting yourself in his defense. It's kind of like defending the airplane bombers, or Dahmer, but in a digital environment, and with less dead naked kids.

Camri
10-26-2003, 09:04 PM
Well guess what, he's never done anything to me but be kind. So why should I be mean to him because everyone else is? Everyone needs a friend and I don't care if the whole world hates you, if you're all alone I'll stand by you and I'll stand by him.

Leloo,

Nobody is saying you can't befriend these people. It's defending them that seems to be the problem.

It's not ok to defend the actions of others, if you know their actions are wrong.

Betheny
10-26-2003, 09:06 PM
I'm su re he has a mommy. in GS and out.

note: Who squirted out all of Haashek's kids? That's probably her...

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 09:07 PM
I'm not defending his actions. But some of you haven't even been in contact with him or interacted with him and are basing it off of things that you saw or happened with other people. Guess what, I haven't judged Edine either. I find it wrong for everyone to attack one single person. Is that so bad? This is the problem we have at grade schools where all the kids are picking on one child.

Betheny
10-26-2003, 09:08 PM
It isn't our fault he has problems. Would we be a good society or a bad society, if we simply let him continue on his way, unchecked, w ithout saying "Hey, bub, something's wrong with that..."

Camri
10-26-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Maimara

Who is probably her? You're not refering to Leloo are you?

Betheny
10-26-2003, 09:09 PM
No, whoever mothered Haashek's kids.

Note: I would never insult someone so much as to insinuate they reproduced with Haashek. Except maybe Emislity.

[Edited on 10-27-2003 by Maimara]

Weedmage Princess
10-26-2003, 09:11 PM

Okay that was hilarious..LOL

Camri
10-26-2003, 09:12 PM
I'm not defending his actions. But some of you haven't even been in contact with him or interacted with him and are basing it off of things that you saw or happened with other people. Guess what, I haven't judged Edine either. I find it wrong for everyone to attack one single person. Is that so bad? This is the problem we have at grade schools where all the kids are picking on one child.

I've seen his actions. He acts like a moron. I watched him start fights without reason. And bash gays, directing it at Gerbill. I'm ot blindly basing my opinion on the say so of others, I've seen it myself. He's a moron, and I don't like him.

Betheny
10-26-2003, 09:16 PM
The fact that Gerbill's name is 'Gerbill' and he is gay... well... I won't say it. But I'll think it!

Camri
10-26-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Snapp
The people ASK for it though, Leloo. As far as Warclaid, I gave him a fair shot when he started hanging around the Cul de Sac, and he started the problems with people there himself. Just like Adyria. You can't just blindly defend them because you feel sorry for them. You can befriend them, or whatever you want, but to defend their acts blindly seems silly.

EDIT: Yeah, what Maimara said.

[Edited on 10-27-2003 by Snapp]

Who was defending Adyria?! :o

Halfsilver
10-26-2003, 09:23 PM
[

Speaking of Haashek....didn't he say he was leaving?

A friend of mine and I were sitting in the Master's Hall when he walks in and tries to use the tapestry.

My friend's been drinkin' a bit OOG, and rubs the tapestry each time Haashek tries to go through. Haashek got pissed. LOL...it was too funny!

edited to add: happened not five minutes ago. Another "i'm leaving, give me attention" case?

Camri
10-26-2003, 09:24 PM
The fact that Gerbill's name is 'Gerbill' and he is gay... well... I won't say it. But I'll think it!

It's best that you don't. That would start a whole new thread, because I'll defend Gerbills right to live however he chooses, to the death. And gay bashing remarks don't impress me.

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 09:29 PM
Ditto to what Camri said. I won't accept bashing Warclaidhm, Gerbill, a race, a life style, a country, I don't care. I will defend them especially when it's Gerbill who is a friend of mine.

Betheny
10-26-2003, 09:32 PM
It's not gay bashing, it's amusing that he would choose to uphold a sterotype by naming his character something like that. I have no problem with gays. Don't accuse me of such.

Snapp
10-26-2003, 09:36 PM
It's a long story on why I chose such a name for my character, and it's not the best name, but it had nothing to do with my/his sexuality. Honestly, I didn't even know that I was gay when I made the name (about 6 or so years ago) or the whole "gerbil" stereotype/story for that matter. Okay, thanks.

-Gerbill's player

Skirmisher
10-26-2003, 09:40 PM
I would have to agree that choosing that name is pretty sad.

Camri
10-26-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
I would have to agree that choosing that name is pretty sad.

It could be a lot worse. His name could be Funeral. Or he could be a male giantman, named Cupcake, or his name could be Conclusion.

Considering all the SAD names I've seen in the past few weeks, Gerbill isn't so bad, now is it?

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 09:43 PM
I like the name Gerbill. It's kind of cute.

Camri
10-26-2003, 09:44 PM
Why are we discussing Gerbill?

Isn't this thread supposed ot be about Leloo defending all the unfortunate stupid people?

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 09:48 PM
Oh yes, let's get back to that. I feel it is within my right as a human being to defend anyone I feel needing defending. And of course, as Grays pointed out, it's not ever being in the world. In some situations where I feel the party involved can not only take care of themselves, have blind followers defend them, and are partly wrong, I will keep my mouth shut.

I am aware that it doesn't win me any friends by defending Warclaidhm but the fact is at the end of the day, it's just me and I feel good knowing that I defended him. Am I saying his actions are right? No. But I don't believe he deserves to have everyone attack him, he deserves a friend.

Betheny
10-26-2003, 09:49 PM
I did it for... I forget. Adyria, probably. Because I didn't know her. I got bashed for it. Chances are, you'll get bashed for this. Then again, Adyria signed her own (and my) death warrent when she came in here with her lips flapping like an idiot.

Camri
10-26-2003, 09:51 PM
If he doesn't want everyone ot attack him, he needs to stop making himself so attackable.

When you give people a reason to attack you 24/7, you get what you deserve.

Parkbandit
10-26-2003, 09:52 PM

Just a thought.. Atheana was a bitch to me first and claimed I wasn't her friend and blocked me. That was why I participated.

Sorry... time for you to practice what you preach. Don't come in here and downplay all that IS Warclaidhm and expect us to simply forgive and forget. Especially when it's not in your nature to do the same.

Camri
10-26-2003, 09:53 PM
I did it for... I forget. Adyria, probably. Because I didn't know her. I got bashed for it. Chances are, you'll get bashed for this. Then again, Adyria signed her own (and my) death warrent when she came in here with her lips flapping like an idiot.

Yeah, she's good at that.

I defended her once too. Then she screwed me over, just like she did you.

So much for defending weirdos.

Edited because I can't type worth a shit.

[Edited on 10-27-2003 by Camri]

Parkbandit
10-26-2003, 09:56 PM

Warclaidhm has done stupid things now for 3 years running. The same stupid things.

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

Sorry... time for you to practice what you preach. Don't come in here and downplay all that IS Warclaidhm and expect us to simply forgive and forget. Especially when it's not in your nature to do the same.

I am not asking you to forgive or forget. As I stated, Atheana gave me a reason to not defend her plus she already had someone to defend her. Warclaidhm has no one. I am not saying let's all hold hands and sing, I'm saying try not to blindly bash yourselves. In other words, just don't be bullies.

Parkbandit
10-26-2003, 09:58 PM

Perhaps you haven't been subjected to his continued idiocy over the years then. Perhaps it is you that defends what she doesn't know.

Please... spend some quality time with Warclaidhm. Not 10 minutes.. I'm talking some quality time.

Perhaps then you can base your defense on something more than 'everyone is picking on him'.

Camri
10-26-2003, 09:59 PM

Originally posted by Parkbandit

I am not asking you to forgive or forget. As I stated, Atheana gave me a reason to not defend her plus she already had someone to defend her. Warclaidhm has no one. I am not saying let's all hold hands and sing, I'm saying try not to blindly bash yourselves. In other words, just don't be bullies.

Loo,

Warlaidhm had no one to defend him for a reason. HE'S A MORON!

Parkbandit
10-26-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by GSLelooI am not asking you to forgive or forget. As I stated, Atheana gave me a reason to not defend her plus she already had someone to defend her. Warclaidhm has no one. I am not saying let's all hold hands and sing, I'm saying try not to blindly bash yourselves. In other words, just don't be bullies.

So, I should simply stick up for Atheana because she has done nothing to me, yet has bothered countless folks? I've never met her in game that I can remember.

Fine...

Lelo, I would appreciate it if you would leave Atheana alone from now on. She has no one and has never done a single thing wrong in her time in the game. I would have expected more from you.

You greatly disappoint me.

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 10:04 PM
But does anyone deserve to be completely alone? I can't in good conscience leave ANYONE. I don't care who it is. atheana, klaive, adyria, um.. napolean! Doesn't matter, if someone is all alone with everyone against them, I'd rather be by their side then sit back and do nothing. And yes, I expected to be bashed by my stance on this.

Camri
10-26-2003, 10:07 PM
But does anyone deserve to be completely alone? I can't in good conscience leave ANYONE. I don't care who it is. atheana, klaive, adyria, um.. napolean! Doesn't matter, if someone is all alone with everyone against them, I'd rather be by their side then sit back and do nothing. And yes, I expected to be bashed by my stance on this.

I really hope you know what you're getting yourself into. Because if you're going to start defending Adyria now, you and me is gonna go...

Weedmage Princess
10-26-2003, 10:08 PM
*eats her popcorn, looks for her soda*

Weedmage Princess
10-26-2003, 10:11 PM
So Leloo if Osama bin Laden is ever caught and brought to trial in the US, when everyone's lined the streets just waiting for a good shot at him with their rotten fruit and/or any other more...painful...objects they might want to hurl...are you going to, in a final act of glorious martyrhood, throw yourself over him to protect him?

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 10:13 PM
Uh.. you don't want to bring my views of Bush's terrorist crusades into this. It'd get ugly and I have to start studying for a test on.. water!

Kurili
10-26-2003, 10:14 PM
Share that popcorn, Weedie. Brought you a soda. Faygo Redpop alright?

Acolyte Kurili

Weedmage Princess
10-26-2003, 10:14 PM

My prior post was in response to that comment. I just wanted to get it up here incase someone decides to play the edit game, cause I hate that shit. :thumbsdown:

Weedmage Princess
10-26-2003, 10:15 PM
Bah Leloo just answer the question!!! *jumps up and down*

Oh, hold this *passes Kurili the popcorn*

Camri
10-26-2003, 10:17 PM
Uh.. you don't want to bring my views of Bush's terrorist crusades into this. It'd get ugly and I have to start studying for a test on.. water!

That would be a really bad idea, since we're already on the Adyria subject, and we know how I feel about THAT too. ;)

Betheny
10-26-2003, 10:20 PM
Everyone has their 'niche' in life (and in Gemstone.)

Some people are merchants...

Some people are gossipers(empaths)...

Some people like to cyber...

And some people can't get any attention at all, so they make everyone hate them to get a reaction.

Warclaidhm is a lot like Klaive, except Klaive is mean and does things to others, whereas Warclaidhm is mean and does things to himself.

Camri
10-26-2003, 10:20 PM
I do want to know the answer to Weedies question though. Would you defend him?

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 10:21 PM
Oh fine. Then I need to study why water adheres!!!! I don't believe Bush was right for what he did. And yes, I would feel pity on him if everyone was going to throw things at him. Should I? No. Call it empathy, call it stupidity. I don't care. Isn't there a phrase "sinking to their level"? Does Bin Laden deserve to die? Probably. But I don't know, maybe it's karma, I just would rather know that I didn't do anything to harm him.

Weedmage Princess
10-26-2003, 10:23 PM
.............interesting.

Betheny
It's like Gandalf said.

"Some that live deserve to die. Some that die, deserve to live. Can you give them life?" Or something like that.

But this isn't life or death. It's a game. If you're playing soccer, and you do nothing but bitch, whine, moan, cheat, steal, lie, and piss people off, how long are you going to be playing?

Camri
Aaack!

Have you been checked for all the normal stuff..... like brain tumors?

Gerbill... hon... Leloo needs a healer.

[Edited on 10-27-2003 by Camri]

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 10:24 PM
I don't play any sports. I hate sports, I hate the fact that if you mess up the entire team gets mad at you.

Betheny
10-26-2003, 10:25 PM
Do you mean to tell me, Leloo, that you have NEVER been mean to someone in your entire life, that didn't deserve it? The nerdy kid your friends hated? The smelly fat kid that laughed like a donkey? Even behind his or her back? Never?

You've never seen someone like Haashek or whoever the hell the other idiots are in Gemstone -- Izbin -- and made a judgement call? You've NEVER thought to yourself, 'Man, what a loser'? You've never been afraid someone might harm you just because of how they look or act?

Edited to add: And while we're at it, if you could define what constitutes someone deserving it, that'd be spiffy.

I have to go to work now. Have fun.

peam
10-26-2003, 10:29 PM
The banana doesn't want to be peeled.

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 10:31 PM
I do get a lot of headaches and my eyes have been bothering me lately.

Stunseed
10-26-2003, 10:31 PM
I don't play any sports. I hate sports, I hate the fact that if you mess up the entire team gets mad at you.

But you never get the feeling of belonging, either. Or the rush of NOT messing up and winning the game. It's one of those unique feelings, when you WIN the game. You seem pretty negative, and it's not poking at you. I'm quite pessimistic if I let myself get into that mindstate. Losing sucks, yes......But winning makes it all worth it.

Love you Jolena!

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 10:39 PM
Anyway in response to Maimara.. Izbin attacked me first, otherwise I held no judgement on him. I only attacked people if they harmed my family and my friends. Haashek, I don't even know who he is. Who else did you list...

Fact is there are no real nerdy or fat kids in my school. Yeah that sounds like a lie but it's true. I live in a very small dutch town and nearly every person is thin in my school. The exceptions are a girl who is very popular and a close friend of mine. as for the nerdy kids, most of them are my friends, pretty, popular, athletic, etc. We do not have the traditional standard at most high schools, it just didn't work out that way.

The only girl considered nerdy that I can't stand is one who happens to be rather cruel to me and my friend. Want an example? Last year in math class we had a kid come to our class, a year younger than the rest of us. I didn't know him but everyone else did and everyone else was cruel to him, teased him in front of the entire class and were horrible and I hated them for it.

Have I thought people were losers? Yeah probably but the fact is, those are thoughts. Think whatever you want, hate an entire race of people, but it's when you take it into action and get everyone to follow your action or follow the crowd in attacking a single person is when that is wrong.

And maybe it's the fact that we have very little diversity in this town, but I never ever thought that because someone was this race or that or a certain color that that would put me at harm.

What constitutes deserving it is very easy. Harm me or mine, rape someone, harm a child, or purposely kill someone and you deserve it. I can't say Osama truly deserves it because do we have absolute proof he did 9/11 or are we going off what Bush says?

Camri
10-26-2003, 10:42 PM

But you never get the feeling of belonging, either. Or the rush of NOT messing up and winning the game. It's one of those unique feelings, when you WIN the game. You seem pretty negative, and it's not poking at you. I'm quite pessimistic if I let myself get into that mindstate. Losing sucks, yes......But winning makes it all worth it.

Love you Jolena!

He's right. There's no better feeling than being part of a winning team.

I still play softball in the summer. I suck at batting. I mean I can't hit shit. I can bunt well enough to get myself on base about half the time. When I strike out, my teammates give me a hard time.

I'm a catcher, and I have a pretty good arm. When I send a ball down to 2nd and get the double out, the same people that bitched at me for striking out, cheer me on.

It's a team thing. Never be afraid of that. You tear each other down, and build each other up. Learning to be a team player is a lesson you'll use over and over all your life.

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 10:43 PM
And I may seem a little negative but it's just cause I'm exausted and so I'm a little too tired to be positive.

Stunseed
10-26-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Camri

Love you Jolena!

He's right. There's no better feeling than being part of a winning team.

I still play softball in the summer. I suck at batting. I mean I can't hit shit. I can bunt well enough to get myself on base about half the time. When I strike out, my teammates give me a hard time.

I'm a catcher, and I have a pretty good arm. When I send a ball down to 2nd and get the double out, the same people that bitched at me for striking out, cheer me on.

It's a team thing. Never be afraid of that. You tear each other down, and build each other up. Learning to be a team player is a lesson you'll use over and over all your life.

I played catcher for a season or two. I ended up playing third base, because being a left-hander is awesome at third. Of course, this is me as a teenager, and it helped me learn self-control. Remember watching the 8 year olds wandering around in the outfield? To this day I think about that and laugh. Good times......< except for getting hit in the boys since I was left handed >

Savanae
10-26-2003, 10:52 PM
There's a difference between a child being bullied around at school, who is in danger of physical harm and has no where else to go because that's the school he has to go to, than a child that willingly exposes himself to things that he doesn't understand, doesn't comprehend, doesn't try to accept, and refuses to find the change within himself yet can be easily walked away from.

[Edited on 10/27/2003 by CrystalTears]

I was scanning through this thread and saw this quote and felt the need to add my 2 cents.

I was reading this quote and it reminded me alot of myself when I was younger. It reminds me alot of a frieind I have now as well. Unfortunatly when a person is picked on to an extreme, like I was or my friend is now, Sometimes the only attention you learn to expect is what you recive every day of your life.

As I look back now to my teen years I realize I could have saved myself alot of grief outside of school if I had not done some really stupid things. I have to admit though I did not realize at the time I was doing those things that it was my desprate need for attention..ANY attention that was bringing it around. It just happens that negitive attention was all I knew their for all I could derive from those around me.

When you are told you are worthless long enough you start to belive it. You stop fighting, you just start to let it happen. In extreame cases things you do with good intentions backfire and just pile on top of everything else.

I do not know Warclaidhm. I do not know if this is his problem. I have meet quite a few teens in my time where it has been the major factor in what they do. They need to have someone they trust, most of the time just to listen. Many ask for advice and don't take it. I think it has to do with not feeling that it would make any difference if they changed or not. Best thing to do is listen let them spill out their problems and usually they actually come to a realisation on their own. It's a long road and it's not an easy one.

Suzanne

Adhara
10-26-2003, 10:53 PM
Leloo, do what you feel is right. Some people think you shouldn't defend him, some people think you defend him for the wrong reasons, some people think and think and think. You think you should, you think your reasons are good, I say go for it.

For the record, I haven't made up my own mind about Warclaidhm needing to be defended or not, I'm just saying I think Leloo is entitled to pick her side. If later she finds it was a mistake, then she can find out about it by herself.

Camri
10-26-2003, 10:56 PM
I played catcher for a season or two. I ended up playing third base, because being a left-hander is awesome at third. Of course, this is me as a teenager, and it helped me learn self-control. Remember watching the 8 year olds wandering around in the outfield? To this day I think about that and laugh. Good times......< except for getting hit in the boys since I was left handed >

I always pity the left handers. You're right they get hit a lot. But you guys are hard to catch under too. The only times I've been hit with the bat, was by left handers. :(

Stunseed
10-26-2003, 11:01 PM
I got hit by an umpire once. I was in the "2 balls - 1 strike runner on first" crouch < in case I needed to make a quick throw to 2nd >, and I got the pitch and jumped up, and the ump motioned it was a strike.....Right into the back of my skull. If I'd watched it happen so someone else, I'd laughed my ass off. But I was only 12 and totally not expecting it, so it knocked me flat. Bleh, not so good times.

Camri
10-26-2003, 11:06 PM
I got hit by an umpire once. I was in the "2 balls - 1 strike runner on first" crouch < in case I needed to make a quick throw to 2nd >, and I got the pitch and jumped up, and the ump motioned it was a strike.....Right into the back of my skull. If I'd watched it happen so someone else, I'd laughed my ass off. But I was only 12 and totally not expecting it, so it knocked me flat. Bleh, not so good times.

The umpire always gets in the way. I go after a foul, and I almost have to knock some guy over to get to it. They need to teach those guys to get the hell out of the way in ump school.

CrystalTears
10-26-2003, 11:07 PM
I've never interacted in the game with him. I've heard him on the net and I would just roll my eyes because I'm not fond of beggars in a game to begin with. Coins and spells are easy to come by, so begging for them just irritates me in general.

The problem that I've had with him on these boards, is that he comes here seeking for help on what he has done wrong and how he can change it. He was given advice.. and I do mean advice and not solely "just go away". He didn't listen.

He left and came back as another poster, asking what's Warclaidhm's problem, speaking in the third person, to bring out reactions from people on their problem with him. They gave it to him willingly, then later found out it was him. He then starts bashing other characters for the same things he is guilty of doing. Still not listening.

So he tries again to change, but by this point, he has caused so much animosity among the community that it's too late to defend. Why would ANYONE, regardless of their stance in the lands, good or bad, want to stir up fuel for a fire that they're not able to handle? I have to give Klaive credit because I do believe he knew what he was doing. He knew he was antagonizing people. He knew he was getting in their skin. I think he gets a high off it. But from the few times that we've spoken to IMs, I can't even say it's the same guy. Klaive is a persona he puts out for the boards and the game. Darien is not like that. (I think there's something wrong with me for admitting that. ;) ). In other words, he was ready for the crap he was going to get. He knew what he was getting into. Warclaidhm does not. He still tries to manipulate people into thinking that what he does is right and everyone else is wrong. He is young and naive and he will learn eventually. I don't begrudge him of that. I've offered him to contact me to talk, and I'm sure others have. Has he taken advantage of it? I don't see it happening.

Leloo, if you want to defend him, you have every right. Just understand that this venting did not happen overnight, nor is it over one or two petty incidences. It has spawned over quite some time. So being in his corner is going to be a losing battle, but I admire someone who's willing to be on the losing end no matter what to give the guy a chance. I do wish, though, that instead of trying to speak down to the people who feel he has had this coming, that you as the defender would try and talk some sense into him. When this many people have an issue with someone, it's no longer "oh they're just mean". At this point it's a serious issue that the person needs help dealing with and can't or won't listen to. They do need help. Whether he's capable of help is something I don't know of. But he does need it.

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 11:14 PM
I know he needs help. I just want to help him.

Stunseed
10-26-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Camri

The umpire always gets in the way. I go after a foul, and I almost have to knock some guy over to get to it. They need to teach those guys to get the hell out of the way in ump school.

At 12, I didn't have the ability to knock an umpire over. Ever had one that leans in too close and is invading your personal space? I actually got warned for rocking back with the pitch because this umpire was literally all up on me. Was weird.

Love you Jolena!

GSLeloo
10-26-2003, 11:17 PM
Ok going to bed so hopefully this won't get too bad as I sleep... just clarify my point, I am not justifying or defending his actions, just want to be his friend and help him and not have everyone gang up against him.

(by the way if anyone is curious, sleepy time tea really does work) Night! Pray for me for my science test on water...

CrystalTears
10-26-2003, 11:23 PM
And my point is that a friend wouldn't shield a friend from what he deserves, and would coach him into not doing it again. Capiche? :P

longshot
10-27-2003, 04:25 AM
Ok.

Change "I will not just stand there and watch as everyone picks on one single person" to "I will not just stand there and watch as everyone picks on one person who does not defend themselves"

That way, I would have understood you to begin with.

-grays/d (begins to see the problem with generalization)

You're beginning to learn, huh?

That's great!

I must say, since everyone on this board sees you as being on the same level as Warclodhm and Garr that you have nowhere to go but up from here! Keep up the good work!

It's a good that you took a break of, oh wait, less than a fucking week! It took less than seven days for you to start posting here and hauling the beast back into the mix! That's some serious time away, huh?

And by the way, nice signature!

You do realize that I said that in reference to Atheana and her deleting all her own posts before you got home from whatever job that you work.

You do realize that's what I was talking about, don't you?

edited to fix some grammar

That is a hell of a run on!

[Edited on 10-27-2003 by longshot]

[That's the best I could do without removing the whole damned post. Please refrain from personal shots such as that in the future. I hate editing. ~Tsa`ah]

[Edited on 10-27-2003 by Tsa`ah]

StrayRogue
10-27-2003, 05:17 AM
Leloo: Never change :)

Betheny
10-27-2003, 07:30 AM
It doesn't matter anyway, Longshot. it's not like you're a mod and can delete other people's post, so his jab at you is really quite empty.

LOL btw.

Halfsilver
10-27-2003, 07:36 AM
Ha. It pissed you off, Longshot. So i'm happy with it. Signature stays. It does portray your stupidity quite well.

You base your human worth on the actions you take on a message board.

-grays/d (IT professional)

Edited to add: and no, dipshit, you said that in reference to my deleting a post about chadj.

Betheny
10-27-2003, 07:44 AM
Funny that you can say that, yet when Atheana freaks out because people are 'talking shit' about her, it doesn't seem to bother you that she seems to base her worth on what people on a message board think about her. :?: :?:

Halfsilver
10-27-2003, 07:46 AM
You're right, I DON'T care. I'm not her. I'm grays. So bite me.

Betheny
10-27-2003, 07:47 AM
I fail to see how you can use that like a weapon in one arguement, but when it's used as a weapon against your girlfriend, you freak. And don't even say you don't. If I have to dig through the goddamn archives and find instances, I'm going to be pissed off, because I have laundry to do.

Halfsilver
10-27-2003, 07:55 AM
Innocuous attempts at insults directed at my loved ones slinging vulgarity... ie. longshot's post...do not bother me in the least.

I defend my girlfriend when she is upset, blindly against you, whom I don't know personally, yes.

Do I think Longshot's post about basing his human worth on a BBS is funny? Hell yes! Too funny!

Again, I am NOT Atheana....I do not care about your lame-ass insults. If you want to offer some constructive advice or criticism, I'll be more than happy to listen and discuss. kthx

-grays/d

CrystalTears
10-27-2003, 08:04 AM
First of all, Halfsilver, thanks for changing your signature, but it's still not a nice one since you're still assuming you know how people on these boards feel according to one poster's quote. If you were trying to bother one person, take the first part out.

Secondly, I'm truly tired of threads turning into an issue about Atheana and/or Grays. At this point I honestly don't care anymore. You had a valid point to raise for someone not defending Atheana and being hypocritical and that's fine. However the point was made, let it go.

Longshot, for the love of all that is pure and holy, please stop making jabs at Atheana over her physical appearance of which you nothing of, basing your assumptions purely on some pictures you saw. Please drop it.

AnticorRifling
10-27-2003, 08:07 AM
Innocuous attempts at insults directed at my loved ones slinging vulgarity... ie. longshot's post...do not bother me in the least.

I defend my girlfriend when she is upset, blindly against you, whom I don't know personally, yes.

Do I think Longshot's post about basing his human worth on a BBS is funny? Hell yes! Too funny!

Again, I am NOT Atheana....I do not care about your lame-ass insults. If you want to offer some constructive advice or criticism, I'll be more than happy to listen and discuss. kthx

-grays/d

Don't use kthx it makes everything you said before it turn into blah blah blah I'm a teenie bopper with a puter.

Let your girlfriend fight her own battles, she digs the hole, you trying to defend her only fills it in behind her.

There that's constructive criticism.

Halfsilver
10-27-2003, 08:09 AM
She doesn't post here anymore, so it's a moot point, right?

subject dropped.

-grays/d

CrystalTears
10-27-2003, 08:11 AM
Thank you. :)

longshot
10-27-2003, 09:38 AM
Ha. It pissed you off, Longshot. So i'm happy with it. Signature stays. It does portray your stupidity quite well.

You base your human worth on the actions you take on a message board.

-grays/d (IT professional)

Edited to add: and no, dipshit, you said that in reference to my deleting a post about chadj.

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about with regards to you deleting a post about chadj.

The only recent deletion of posts that were essential to understanding the meaning of a topic were done by Atheana... and that's exactly what I was describing. I think I know my own intentions when writing something.

CT, I'm sorry about posting on her looks. I'll hold back. In this case, she is far more ugly on the inside, so I will not comment on her outer beauty any longer. I apologize... I guess I overdid it a bit.

I do find it interesting that it has been less than a week, and Grays is already posting here again and bringing up his girlfriend.

If you all remember, it was his cheap and lame post in my farewell to gemstone thread that started the greatest flamefest in recent history.

It's not even been seven days, and I come around to see the same type of lame shit in his signature.

It shows me that he's learned nothing.

Grays, people here now think of you on the same level as Warclaidhm and Garr. Actually, Garr is better than you... my apologies to Garr.

Nobody here likes you.

Not one single person.

You bestow the honor of "reasonable" on people who don't openly rip you a new asshole. This distinction has all the worth of a Burger King crown that they give to little kids to color. Nobody gives a flying fuck. Nor should they.

You want constructive criticism? You're lame little remarks are only going to get your little yapper ass handed to you on a platter. It's best for you to tuck tail and run, and just know that it's not worth it to try and screw with me here. See the above where it says, "NOBODY LIKES YOU!"

You want more constructive criticism? Dump your girlfriend. Do it quickly. She sucks, and maybe if you weren't so worried about putting out all the fires she starts, people might actually be able to stomach you. I've never met you in real life, but I'm assuming that it's not a whole lot different from these boards.

Next, you should join a gym and seriously start eating. You look like a crack head. I've pointed this out several times to you. I only say this, because, because I care.

I have a big heart...

Camri
10-27-2003, 10:25 AM
This threas is supposed to be about Leloo blindly defending stupid people! It's not about Grays and Athena! Lets get it back on topic.

Or at least discuss umpires with Stunseed and I. :P

Camri
10-27-2003, 10:28 AM

At 12, I didn't have the ability to knock an umpire over. Ever had one that leans in too close and is invading your personal space? I actually got warned for rocking back with the pitch because this umpire was literally all up on me. Was weird.

Love you Jolena!

I hate those guys that lean in too close.
One time I cut my head on a umpires mask, because he was standing that close above me, when I shot up. Another time I motioned for a time out, because the ump had his knee in my back.

CrystalTears
10-27-2003, 10:34 AM
Hullo?! Back on topic pulease. And no that doesn't mean the umpire talk. :P

Camri
10-27-2003, 10:37 AM
Hullo?! Back on topic pulease. And no that doesn't mean the umpire talk. :P

But I had to finish it!! And I did give warning. :smug: