PDA

View Full Version : Argh

Olanan
06-15-2006, 05:37 PM
Damn the retard that who made Ta'Vaalor a noob gen spot.

It could have been great, I like the hunting, the town setoup. Everything about it is great except the fuckin idiots/noobs. No, nevermind. Damn the idiot noobs. I've run into quite a few new GS players who were actually very pleasant to help along the game. Ran into a few with my bard.

Especially the fucking high level noobs that were never educated and are OOC retards at 40+ levels. I'm tired of the powerabusing assholes that run the city and think they actually have respect when people are only sucking their cocks because they're higher level.

I suppose that makes me the dumbass for not moving, but that's the only thing I don't like about the fortress.

Simu really fucked up what could have been a great area.

Eh, just venting a bit. It's annoying.

Alfster
06-15-2006, 06:57 PM
What's worse, is every fuckin' room is thief-sancted

Olanan
06-15-2006, 07:52 PM
Damn right.

Ilvane
06-16-2006, 03:22 PM
I don't think it's the new people that are the problem in Vaalor I think it's the others.

I detested the thought at first that they were making it a new player drop, but like I said..it's been worse with established players than new ones.

Angela

Xandalf
06-16-2006, 03:27 PM
Ta'Vaalor really is not that bad. Xandalf grew up there and I still try to go back from time to time.

Yes, of course there are the idiots, but I have found the landing to have far more idiots and far more OOC than Vaalor. I always was able to find a good solid group of RPers in Vaalor which I usually am hard pressed to find in the Landing.

On a side note, I've been having a blast and finding great RP in Icemule/Rift. Kudos to you people.

Olanan
06-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Who lives in the Landing anymore? :)

The cliques are annoying too. You piss off one "popular" character there, you piss off everyone.

coughSweetsugarbitchcough.

There are a few people that try to keep the town un-retarded, but they...you know. Die repeatedly or leave.

And the only really established people there are people who started OOC noobs, leveled up high as OOC noobs, and stayed OOC noobs.

I really don't want to try to count them all.

Shari
06-16-2006, 11:25 PM
I've found the easiest way to handle stuff like that, is to just report by cutting and paste every OOC thing they say. If the GM on duty isn't entirely fucking retarded, they usually send them a warning.

Artha
06-16-2006, 11:27 PM
I prefer to roleplay nominate the OOC things they say.

That got me yelled at my Emeradan (I think), but I was just trying to show the GMs what an awesome roleplayer Foxs is.

Nilandia
06-16-2006, 11:34 PM
There are a few people that try to keep the town un-retarded, but they...you know. Die repeatedly or leave.

And the only really established people there are people who started OOC noobs, leveled up high as OOC noobs, and stayed OOC noobs.

I really don't want to try to count them all.
:raises her hand:

I try to think I'm not an OOC n00b, but I do try to work to improve the RP of the city. Only been killed once, too, and even then I wasn't the primary target and it was a while ago. I'm not the only one trying to help the city, either.

Might want to watch the generalizations. They're quite far from the truth.

Gretchen

Sean of the Thread
06-16-2006, 11:39 PM
AND THE GRETCHEN HAS SPOKEN! (theatrical exit)

Alfster
06-17-2006, 05:34 AM
your avatar is disturbing