PDA

View Full Version : I will try to fix you

HouseofElves
06-15-2006, 02:15 PM
This is basically a thread with the idea that was started by Krissella, which Dex has been doing forever as well, and now Issi and I have been doing it somewhat. Basically you take a character with too much stuff and fix their outfit to something cohesive.

So many people have great themes if the would just remember to not wear every nice thing and trinket they own! And since this isn't meant as anything disrepectful, just fun, I'm leaving off the names.

She is wearing a silk-lined blue velvet sack embroidered with a design of tiny pink cherry blossoms, a silvery spider silk backpack, a soft lilac cloak embroidered from shoulder to hem with a tumble of delicately stitched wildflowers, a pearl-inset antique gold brooch, a gold-belled anklet, a rosespar quetzal charm, a tiny obsidian dagger charm, a filigreed pale green jade choker, a lace-inset silk blouse, a dark violet-hued moonflower tucked behind one ear, a velveteen beryl green ribbon, some ivy-edged pale green robes, a gold filigree ring, some white lace gloves, some gold filigree flower earrings, a thin sprig of rich violet lavender, a lovely gold filigree flower locket, a violet-shaped amethyst pendant, a delicate violet-trimmed pouch, a small daisy, a silvery banded shield, a shimmering glaesine orb, a delicate violet corsage, a seashell comb, a gold-linked orchid bracelet, a butterfly charm, a delicate crystal orchid pin, a sharp-beaked obsidian owl pin, a translucent rainbow glaes fishbowl, a delicate gold linked belt, a dainty golden charm bracelet, a flower-strewn ecru silk shoulder-bag, a multi-hued shimmering silk skirt, a four-petalled violet sapphire pin, some glimmering soft-hued hair-blossoms, and a pair of violet silk slippers tied with tiny amethyst bows.

Option 1:
She is wearing a dark violet-hued moonflower tucked behind one ear, some gold filigree flower earrings, a soft lilac cloak embroidered from shoulder to hem with a tumble of delicately stitched wildflowers, a violet-shaped amethyst pendant, a lace-inset silk blouse, a gold filigree ring, a multi-hued shimmering silk skirt, a delicate violet-trimmed pouch, and a pair of violet silk slippers tied with tiny amethyst bows.

Option 2:
She is wearing some glimmering soft-hued hair-blossoms, a flower-strewn ecru silk shoulder-bag, a filigreed pale green jade choker, a delicate crystal orchid pin, some ivy-edged pale green robes, a gold-linked orchid bracelet, and a gold-belled anklet.

I'm sure there are a couple of others in there as well. Let's see some others.

~Uni's player, the returned

Asha
06-15-2006, 02:23 PM
Just wear some on some days and some on others.
I'd like you to fix Spaewife. Even you'd find that difficult.
<twitch>

Rune
06-15-2006, 03:03 PM
You are wearing a black velvet cavalier hat with a silver band and a white ostrich plume, a high-collared black velvet longcoat with brushed silver buttons, a blue round button, a tattoo of gold cascading stars, a pair of pure white dueling gloves clasped with dark ceremonial holy symbols, some heavy cuffed leather gauntlets with a golden crown engulfed by stylized crimson flames boldly stitched in veniom on the back, an iridescent black battle-harness trimmed with blued steel mesh and stitched with silvery threads, a black spidersilk shoulder sack with intricate silver stitching, some dark krodera-studded brigandine with a soaring blue dragon emblazoned on the chest, a gold ring, a faceted dreamstone ring, a tightly woven spidersilk sack, a crimson velvet pouch, some silver-buttoned supple black leather pants and some veniom-worked black leather boots branded down both calves with stylized crimson flames.

This is AFTER I got rid of about a half dozen things that I didn't really need, swapped a few items and got the description on one thing shortened. I think my problem is, I can't really stand to get rid of all my containers, because I don't like to head back to town to get boxes picked every time I pick up one or two.

So yes, I welcome the help.

Asha
06-15-2006, 03:07 PM
Hat, longcoat, sack, brig, pants and boots.
Then have fun swapping whatever you think you can each day. So you'll not be leaving anything out.

HouseofElves
06-15-2006, 03:15 PM
You are wearing a black velvet cavalier hat with a silver band and a white ostrich plume, a high-collared black velvet longcoat with brushed silver buttons, a blue round button, a tattoo of gold cascading stars, a pair of pure white dueling gloves clasped with dark ceremonial holy symbols, some heavy cuffed leather gauntlets with a golden crown engulfed by stylized crimson flames boldly stitched in veniom on the back, an iridescent black battle-harness trimmed with blued steel mesh and stitched with silvery threads, a black spidersilk shoulder sack with intricate silver stitching, some dark krodera-studded brigandine with a soaring blue dragon emblazoned on the chest, a gold ring, a faceted dreamstone ring, a tightly woven spidersilk sack, a crimson velvet pouch, some silver-buttoned supple black leather pants and some veniom-worked black leather boots branded down both calves with stylized crimson flames.

This is AFTER I got rid of about a half dozen things that I didn't really need, swapped a few items and got the description on one thing shortened. I think my problem is, I can't really stand to get rid of all my containers, because I don't like to head back to town to get boxes picked every time I pick up one or two.

So yes, I welcome the help.

Maybe just put them in your cloak when you aren't out hunting. Since you have so many longs, taking off the gold ring, FWI item and other such things when you don't really *need* them will help cut back on the lines.

He is wearing a black velvet cavalier hat with a silver band and a white ostrich plume, a high-collared black velvet longcoat with brushed silver buttons,a black spidersilk shoulder sack with intricate silver stitching, some dark krodera-studded brigandine with a soaring blue dragon emblazoned on the chest, some heavy cuffed leather gauntlets with a golden crown engulfed by stylized crimson flames boldly stitched in veniom on the back, a tightly woven spidersilk sack, some silver-buttoned supple black leather pants and some veniom-worked black leather boots branded down both calves with stylized crimson flames.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-15-2006, 08:29 PM
You see Mytmo Strykdafoe.
He appears to be a Brughan Halfling.
He appears to be young and tiny. He has black-flecked, copper-hued eyes and freckled skin. He has short, spikey blonde hair that stands out in all directions, save for his neatly trimmed sideburns. He has a lightly windburnt face, a red nose and dimples in his cheeks and broad shoulders.
He has a primitive circle tattoo on his arm, and a primitive skull tattoo on his wrist.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a tart-shaped buckler in his left hand.
He is wearing a gilded minotaur warhorn, a shimmering hooded cloak, a long-sleeved black suede shirt, a veniom threaded pack, some alizarin-streaked golvern battle plate set with thin spikes, a light blue sapphire bracelet, a mother-of-pearl band, a wide hammered golvern belt, a tan leather bookbag, an alizarin-washed mithglin scale harness, a leather bandolier, some deep black pants, and a pair of tooled black boots.

Jolena
06-15-2006, 08:37 PM
Remove the harness, pack and armor and he'd be set in my opinion.

Things2Come
06-15-2006, 09:52 PM
Mytmo Strykdafoe...

badname, badname, badname..

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-15-2006, 09:58 PM
to each their own, I love his name :)

Stretch
06-15-2006, 10:03 PM
Strykdafoe is kind of funny, I like it.

You see XXXX XXXX.
He appears to be a Dwarf.
He appears to be mature. He has ale-brown eyes and tanned skin. He has shoulder length, auburn hair.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a gaudy serge cap, a pale blue serge greatcloak, an elegant serge bandana, some slate grey serge gloves, a dusty serge armband, a lavender serge purse, a serge harness, a dark grey serge pack, a grey serge tunic, a serge belt, a soft serge quiver, an inky black serge pouch, a ragged serge sack, some thick serge trousers, and a pair of serge boots.

Little help for an empath/coin hand?

Asha
06-15-2006, 10:14 PM
Too much serge?

Jolena
06-15-2006, 11:52 PM
WAY too much serge. remove the sack, the purse and the harness. Consider removing the pouch, you don't need all of those containers. You can put them all in the pack. And for god's sake, sort the inventory. The tunic should come right after the greatcloak, and the armband before the gloves. The pack should go after the cap and before the greatcloak also. And yay..choose a new thing to covet aside from serge. There IS a thing as too much.

Olanan
06-16-2006, 02:54 PM
You are wearing a garnet spidersilk greatcloak clasped with a silver leaf, a long sleeveless silk tunic with thin beaded laces, some bloody rose embossed greaves, some supple midnight blue trousers and a pair of soft leather shoes.

?

thornhappy
06-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Find some new pants. Black.. or keeping with the red theme, or a natural color. Something with a material in the description is my personal preference. Other then that.. you're generally a decently dressed male.

I'd really like the greaves if I could determine if the greaves were bloody, or if the embossed rose was. etc.

Olanan
06-16-2006, 04:57 PM
I'll look for some black pants. Red pants...hee.

I need to get that tunic a color. Any ideas?

a pair of sleek grey suede pants with black satin piping - 100,000 silvers

:thumbup:?

thornhappy
06-16-2006, 05:10 PM
Do you -want- to look like a medieval bellhop...?

Olanan
06-16-2006, 05:33 PM

What's a bellhop?

thornhappy
06-16-2006, 05:48 PM
....The dudes who take your luggage at the doors of hotels. Usually their pants have a nice tacky stripe of satin down the side.

http://www.3flynns.com/illustration_pages/bellhop.jpg

http://www.mpimages.net/dlr/compressed/DCA/Hollywood_Pictures_Backlot/ToTEvent2-042904-AVP.jpg

Observe.

Olanan
06-16-2006, 05:58 PM
Not really. Nice pictures though.

AnticorRifling
06-16-2006, 07:24 PM
Anticor's kilt was/is/and will always be perfect, no need to attempt fixing. Thanks.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
06-17-2006, 01:02 AM
Ooh.. I saw a good one todaym though I'm not sure how well I did fixing him up. Wish I could get rid of some of his features and tattoos. >.< Oh well.

You see XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
He has a sigil-incised nebulous vaalin ring in the upper ridge of his left ear, a twisted blackened ora ring in his right eyebrow, some tattooed interlocking sigils on his ankle, a chain of intricate runes tattoo on his wrist, a ring of silver stars tattoo on his wrist, and a sinuous nedum vereri tattoo on his wrist.
He has old battle scars on his right arm.
He is wearing a pair of ebony silver-traced boots, some dark spidersilk breeches threaded with layers of silver-traced veins, a leather survival kit, a light crimson leather sack embroidered with silver runes, a jeweled oak writing case, an infinity sigil-twined belt, a slender silver wedding band, a gold ring, a slim dark silver Faendryl wristband, an onyx and ruby-inset manacle, some aged Faendryl leathers, an glossy black leather harness with a silver faewood staff and a long black orase runestaff secured to it, a dark Faendryl knapsack, an aishan engraved ivory thumb-ring, some ebon velvet gloves, a high-collared black tunic, a shimmering glaesine orb, a white-tipped deep crimson rose tucked behind one ear, a scale-etched heavy bronze armband, a blood-red thorned rose stickpin, a silver-veined ebony longcoat, a fitted black leather collar dangling a blood-filled vial, a twisted black mithril chain, a white opal bunny phylactery, an onyx and luminous glimaerstone earcuff, and a pair of thin ivory-rimmed spectacles.

And I fixed it into:

You see XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
He has some tattooed interlocking sigils on his ankle, a chain of intricate runes tattoo on his wrist, a ring of silver stars tattoo on his wrist, and a sinuous nedum vereri tattoo on his wrist.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing an onyx and ruby-inset manacle, a silver-veined ebony longcoat, a fitted black leather collar dangling a blood-filled vial, a high-collared black tunic, an glossy black leather harness with a silver faewood staff and a long black orase runestaff secured to it, a slim dark silver Faendryl wristband, some ebon velvet gloves, a slender silver wedding band, a jeweled oak writing case, some dark spidersilk breeches threaded with layers of silver-traced veins, and a pair of ebony silver-traced boots.

A little better.. but weird. O_o I dig the manacle though, heh!

Alfster
06-17-2006, 05:45 AM
Wow. Some people have way to much time on their hands.

Olanan
06-18-2006, 02:51 AM
You see Dribby.
He appears to be a Forest Gnome of the Wendwillow Bloodline.
He appears to be middle-aged and diminutive. He has large brown eyes and tanned skin. He has long, shaggy light brown hair with grey at the temples. He has a round face, a button nose and a braided grey beard.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a whiskey-hued mountain lion fur cloak, a soft forest green tunic embroidered with oak leaves, a beaded ebony velvet dagger sheath, a silken forest green keepsake pouch, a pair of pale woven cotton pants, and a pair of soft brown suede walking boots.

The insane gnome okay? I'm trying to get him to look like the gnome in the description.

Jolena
06-21-2006, 06:19 PM
Saw this woman in Plat. Amazingly cool but she needs some work on her outfit I think. Its too jumbled.

You see Lady Pain the Scourge.
She appears to be a Dark Elf.
She appears to have one foot in the grave and average height. She has lifeless utterly black eyes and tautly drawn ashen skin. She has very long, full-bodied deep black hair shot through with shocks of bone white pulled tautly back from her widow's peak. She has a lined, haggard crone's face, a long sharply-hooked bent nose and high cheekbones. She carries herself in a manner reminiscent of a great ravening carrion bird. A tear-shaped selanthan bloodjewel is positioned between her eyes, which casts a sparkling crimson sheen across her face.
She has a rusted ring threaded through a small petrified maggot in her lip, a pale smooth bone spike in her left eyebrow, a claw-tipped bent witchwood pipe clenched between her teeth, a pale smooth bone stud in her right nostril, a catgut stitching tattoo on her neck, and a braided black ponytail adorned with several small ivory skull-shaped hairpins.
She is holding a blackened forked yew broomstick in her right hand and an ancient velvet covered journal in her left hand.
She is wearing a sunburst pendant with six spikes of wavy gold, a brass gear suspended from a linked brass chain, a clear glass amulet, a jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim, a malnourished furry hyena pup, a four-petalled violet sapphire pin, a pair of antique silver-framed spectacles with red-tinted lenses, a back-laced midnight black crushed velvet bodice with elegant silver trim, a dark blackish-purple mournbloom tucked behind one ear, an obsidian raven feather charm, some black linen casting gloves with silvery sigils, a crimson-flecked urglaes pavis bound with alexandrite edging, a raven's wing black backpack with a fringe of skull-shaped bone beads, an austere raven black wool cotehardie with bone toggles and knotwork loops from neck to hemline, a small metal device, a gold ring, a crude silk sack weighed down with rocks tied to its hempen drawstrings, a crude silk sack weighed down with rocks tied to its hempen drawstrings, a twisted barbed wire loop with a drakar-barbed troll hide whip hanging from it, a light linen full skirt, a cracked iron anklecuff, and some leather raven-feathered boots.

Pain's brows knit in concentration and a rippling heat miasma appears to briefly distort her features to that of a desiccated corpse with yawning empty eye sockets.
Pain gestures.
Pain's right eye looks better.

She appears to have one foot in the grave and average height. She has lifeless utterly black eyes and tautly drawn ashen skin. She has very long, full-bodied deep black hair shot through with shocks of bone white pulled tautly back from her widow's peak. She has a lined, haggard crone's face, a long sharply-hooked bent nose and high cheekbones. She carries herself in a manner reminiscent of a great ravening carrion bird. A tear-shaped selanthan bloodjewel is positioned between her eyes, which casts a sparkling crimson sheen across her face.
She has a rusted ring threaded through a small petrified maggot in her lip, a pale smooth bone spike in her left eyebrow, a claw-tipped bent witchwood pipe clenched between her teeth, a pale smooth bone stud in her right nostril, a catgut stitching tattoo on her neck, and a braided black ponytail adorned with several small ivory skull-shaped hairpins.
She is holding a blackened forked yew broomstick in her right hand and an ancient velvet covered journal in her left hand.
She is wearing a dark blackish-purple mournbloom tucked behind one ear, a pair of antique silver-framed spectacles with red-tinted lenses, an obsidien raven feather charm, a raven's wing black backpack with a fring of skull-shaped bone beads, a jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim, an austere raven black wool cotehardie with bone toggles and knotwork loops from neck to hemline, a crude silk sack weighed down with rocks tied to its hempen drawstrings, a cracked iron anklecuff and some leather raven-feathered boots.

Way too many longs for my taste, but its what I had to work with. And she's really interesting as a character.

thornhappy
06-21-2006, 06:53 PM
Hrm.. I'd probably go more this route. The anklecuff looks funny with boots.

She has a rusted ring threaded through a small petrified maggot in her lip, a claw-tipped bent witchwood pipe clenched between her teeth, a catgut stitching tattoo on her neck, and a braided black ponytail adorned with several small ivory skull-shaped hairpins.
She is wearing a pair of antique silver-framed spectacles with red-tinted lenses, a raven's wing black backpack with a fringe of skull-shaped bone beads, an austere raven black wool cotehardie with bone toggles and knotwork loops from neck to hemline, a crude silk sack weighed down with rocks tied to its hempen drawstrings, a twisted barbed wire loop with a drakar-barbed troll hide whip hanging from it, a light linen full skirt, and some leather raven-feathered boots.

HouseofElves
06-24-2006, 06:51 PM
Bored, again. Too much time? Yup, I'm waiting for a merchant.

She has a delicate platinum ring beset with scarlet sapphires and diamonds in the upper ridge of her left ear, and a tiny faceted diamond in her right nostril.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a pair of cascading diamond-set platinum earrings, a diamond horse shoe pendant suspended from a delicate platinum chain, a willow wood key suspended on tightly braided vines, a carved alabaster sundial, a moonlight silver silk wrap, an elegant silk bodice laced across the open back with ribbons of beaded sea glass, a gold ring, an intricate waterlily charm, a rose coral seashell pin set with an ocean pearl, a delicate jewelled essentials bag suspended from a braided silver waistchain, a sea-glass inlaid white gold ring set with an ivory pearl center stone, a brilliant round solitaire diamond set on a platinum ring, an exquisite platinum thumb ring jewelled with bezel-set brilliant round diamonds, a scarlet crystal-inset platinum ring, a silver bracelet strung with beads of blue sapphire and opal, a wide platinum bracelet set with detailed aqua enameling, an elegant hip-tied cashmere skirt with a sea glass beaded hem, a pearlized abalone shell harness with a thin-bladed imflass falchion and a moonlight silver crescent waraxe secured to it, a leaf-clasped woven ivy knapsack, an ivory and scarlet tweed purse clasped with a faceted round diamond set on emerald green velvet ribbons, a seashell adorned gem tote, a sea-glass beaded net satchel, a dark leather thigh-sheath twined with a length of blooming lily ivy, a intricately woven anklet of flowers, a platinum toe ring inlaid with a rose coral and pearl mosaic, and a pair of backless high-healed sandals adorned with sapphire and diamond waterlilies.

I tried to go with the sea-theme she has.

She is wearing a sea-glass beaded net satchel, an elegant silk bodice laced across the open back with ribbons of beaded sea glass, a rose coral seashell pin set with an ocean pearl, a wide platinum bracelet set with detailed aqua enameling, an elegant hip-tied cashmere skirt with a sea glass beaded hem, a seashell adorned gem tote and a platinum toe ring inlaid with a rose coral and pearl mosaic.

Ilvane
06-24-2006, 09:48 PM
I love when you can actually see the outfit..too much is just TOO much!

Angela

Mighty Nikkisaurus
09-20-2006, 08:04 PM
She appears to be a Vaalor Elf.
She appears to be in the bloom of youth and tall. She has thick copper lashes surrounding her sparkling silver-flecked sapphire blue eyes and fair skin. She has lustrous, wavy copper hair loosely styled with some platinum dragonfly hairjewels scattered throughout. She has a triangular face, a thin nose and sharp pointed ears.
She has some silver sapphire-dusted hoops in the upper ridge of her left ear, an old elven battle hymn tattoo on her thigh, and a silver harp tattoo on her ankle.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a heavy backpack in her left hand.
She is wearing a freshly-cut rose tucked behind one ear, a blue leather sapphire-edged harness, a shell-clasped blue silk pack, an azure silk cloak, a thin-chained tiny silver hourglass, an oval sapphire-inset locket, a polished silver neckchain, a sapphire-set shiny silver necklace, a sword and musical note brooch, an irregular-shaped rock pin with a blue sapphire mermaid perched atop, a sapphire-set blue spidersilk gown, a sapphire-set shiny silver wristlet, a hazy glass ring, a sapphire-set silver wedding ring, a pair of azure elbow-length gloves, a sapphire studded silver waistchain, a burnished blue steel case inset with tiny frost opals, a sapphire blue silk herb pouch, an opal-clasped blue silk purse, a sapphire blue lacquered thigh sheath, a pair of sapphire blue silk fishnet stockings, and some sapphire-beaded slippers.

I fix it to:

She appears to be a Vaalor Elf.
She appears to be in the bloom of youth and tall. She has thick copper lashes surrounding her sparkling silver-flecked sapphire blue eyes and fair skin. She has lustrous, wavy copper hair loosely styled with some platinum dragonfly hairjewels scattered throughout. She has a triangular face, a thin nose and sharp pointed ears.
She has some silver sapphire-dusted hoops in the upper ridge of her left ear, an old elven battle hymn tattoo on her thigh, and a silver harp tattoo on her ankle.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a freshly-cut rose tucked behind one ear, an azure silk cloak, a burnished blue steel case inset with tiny frost opals, a thin-chained tiny silver hourglass, a sapphire-set blue spidersilk gown, a pair of azure elbow-length gloves, a sapphire-set silver wedding ring, a sapphire studded silver waistchain, a pair of sapphire blue silk fishnet stockings, and some sapphire-beaded slippers.

Far too much sapphire blue for my taste, but better I think?

DCSL
09-20-2006, 08:08 PM
Generally, I caution people on the use of the thesaurus. Too much of it can be a bad thing. But I would applaud its use in this case.

Asha
09-20-2006, 08:39 PM
The most aggrivating thing in game regarding fashion ect, is that 90% of anyone who plays has no idea what color the metal/fabric you're wearing is OR what the colour of your amazingly obscure word for [cirtain colour] is.

Kitsun
09-20-2006, 08:53 PM
He appears to be a Half-Elf.
He appears to be very young and taller than average. He has clouded stormy grey eyes and tanned skin. He has short, spiky flame-red hair that sticks out erratically. He has a clean-shaven face and long pointed ears. He bears a small birthmark along his neck that disturbingly resembles a hamster.
He has a Warrior Guild tattoo on his wrist, and a giant tattoo of a regal miniature hamster surrounded by a following of other fluffy and fuzzy hamsters on his arm.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a pair of fuzzy orange hamster ears with bright orange splotches, a dented hamster-shaped helm with spiked juts painted to resemble fur, a rugged travelling cloak clasped with a carved stone hamster, an oversized yawning crystal hamster button, some blackened veniom cufflinks, some golvern-threaded mesh mittens adorned with a dangling rosewood hamster charm, an elven weapon harness with a toy brown hamster dangling from a strap, a yellow hamster-print backpack, a pearly white polished steel breastplate, a sturdy leather seed bag clasped with a delighted silver hamster, a golvern-threaded onyx bag clasped with a fierce looking stone hamster, a tightly-woven onyx kilt fastened with a cute river stone-carved hamster clasp, a puffy white cotton hamster tail with a bright orange splotch, and a pair of furry white hamster-shaped slippers with brown splotches.

Jolena
09-20-2006, 08:55 PM
I'm sorry. That's not fixable.

Sean of the Thread
09-20-2006, 08:58 PM
>inv
You are holding a ripe banana in your right hand.
You are wearing a horned skull helm, a slashed forest green sash and an intricate blood red rune.

Ilvane
09-20-2006, 09:31 PM
Nothing like that stragetically placed sashes..:cough:

Angela

petroglyph
09-23-2006, 09:51 PM
She appears to be a Human.
She appears to be in the spring of life and tall. She has long-lashed, sparkling crystal blue eyes and golden, sun-kissed skin. She has long, blonde hair loosely styled with some sparkling diamond hairjewels scattered throughout. She has a delicate face and a classical nose. She has full, naturally rose-pink lips.
She has a delicate platinum ring beset with scarlet sapphires and diamonds in the upper ridge of her left ear, and a tiny faceted diamond in her right nostril.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a pair of cascading diamond-set platinum earrings, a diamond horse shoe pendant suspended from a delicate platinum chain, a willow wood key suspended on tightly braided vines, a carved alabaster sundial, a moonlight silver silk wrap, an elegant silk bodice laced across the open back with ribbons of beaded sea glass, an intricate waterlily charm, a coral-bound silk Adventurer's Guild badge, a rose coral seashell pin set with an ocean pearl, a delicate jewelled essentials bag suspended from a braided silver waistchain, a sea-glass inlaid white gold ring set with an ivory pearl center stone, a brilliant round solitaire diamond set on a platinum ring, an exquisite platinum thumb ring jewelled with bezel-set brilliant round diamonds, a scarlet crystal-inset platinum ring, a sea-glass beaded net satchel, a silver bracelet strung with beads of blue sapphire and opal, a wide platinum bracelet set with detailed aqua enameling, an elegant hip-tied cashmere skirt with a sea glass beaded hem, a pearlized abalone shell harness with an antique ivory-hilted longsword and a thin-bladed imflass falchion secured to it, a leaf-clasped woven ivy knapsack, an ivory and scarlet tweed purse clasped with a faceted round diamond set on emerald green velvet ribbons, a silvery silk purse clasped with a scarlet despanal solitaire, a seashell adorned gem tote, a dark leather thigh-sheath twined with a length of blooming lily ivy, a intricately woven anklet of flowers, a platinum toe ring inlaid with a rose coral and pearl mosaic, and a pair of backless high-healed sandals adorned with sapphire and diamond waterlilies.
>

She appears to be in the spring of life and tall. She has long-lashed, sparkling crystal blue eyes and golden, sun-kissed skin. She has long, blonde hair loosely styled with some sparkling diamond hairjewels scattered throughout. She has a delicate face and a classical nose. She has full, naturally rose-pink lips.
She has a tiny faceted diamond in her right nostril.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a pair of cascading diamond-set platinum earrings, an elegant silk bodice laced across the open back with ribbons of beaded sea glass, a brilliant round solitaire diamond set on a platinum ring, a sea-glass beaded net satchel, an elegant hip-tied cashmere skirt with a sea glass beaded hem, a intricately woven anklet of flowers, and a pair of backless high-healed sandals adorned with sapphire and diamond waterlilies.

Stanley Burrell
09-24-2006, 12:17 AM
He appears to be very young and taller than average. He has clouded stormy grey eyes and tanned skin. He has short, spiky flame-red hair that sticks out erratically. He has a clean-shaven face and long pointed ears. He bears a small birthmark along his neck that disturbingly resembles a hamster.
He has a Warrior Guild tattoo on his wrist, and a giant tattoo of a regal miniature hamster surrounded by a following of other fluffy and fuzzy hamsters on his arm.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a pair of fuzzy orange hamster ears with bright orange splotches, a dented hamster-shaped helm with spiked juts painted to resemble fur, a rugged travelling cloak clasped with a carved stone hamster, an oversized yawning crystal hamster button, some blackened veniom cufflinks, some golvern-threaded mesh mittens adorned with a dangling rosewood hamster charm, an elven weapon harness with a toy brown hamster dangling from a strap, a yellow hamster-print backpack, a pearly white polished steel breastplate, a sturdy leather seed bag clasped with a delighted silver hamster, a golvern-threaded onyx bag clasped with a fierce looking stone hamster, a tightly-woven onyx kilt fastened with a cute river stone-carved hamster clasp, a puffy white cotton hamster tail with a bright orange splotch, and a pair of furry white hamster-shaped slippers with brown splotches.

I.

Don't even know what to say about.

This.

Stanley Burrell
09-24-2006, 12:17 AM
And Ilvane's char = :drool:

Volstock
09-24-2006, 04:09 AM
You see Kharhazz Shadowkaster.
He appears to be mature. He has intense, platinum-flecked azure eyes and fair skin. He has waist length, stick-straight jet black hair sharply contrasted by the shorter strands of white that flow across his forehead. He has a straight nose.
He has a black rose tattoo on his arm, and a sleeping black dragon tattoo on his arm.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a spiral carved faewood runestaff in his right hand.
He is wearing a long black veniom threaded cloak studded with metal spikes along the seams, a lead-bound ceramic Adventurer's Guild badge, a silver skull-buttoned black spidersilk shirt, some silver-insigiled ebon silk casting gloves, a silver-chased black opal locket, a slender carved ironwood staff harness, a battered satchel fringed with silver-inset black leather braids and chased with unfamiliar sigils, a soft black leather haversack, some fitted midnight black casting leathers, a gold ring, a silver rose eternity band, a pierced heart-etched flask, a silver coin-clasped hefty black leather loot sack, a sturdy black leather gem pouch, some reinforced black leather pants, and some silver-buckled tall black leather boots.

fix please.

HouseofElves
10-01-2006, 12:15 AM
She appears to be a Giant.
She appears to be wizened with age and taller than average. She has long-lashed pale blue eyes and tanned skin. She has very long, fine black hair twisted into a high, neat bun and held in place with some sparkling ruby hairjewels arranged in a spiral design. She has a heart-shaped face, a straight nose and dimpled cheeks.
She has a spider web tattoo on her finger, and a spiral silver ring dangling a trio of heart-shaped rubies in her left eyebrow.
She has an old battle scar across her abdominal area.
She is wearing a pair of silky crimson rabbit ears trimmed with plush black fur, a small golden heart-shaped pendant encrusted with rubies, a soft crimson spidersilk cloak edged with black velvet trim, a ruby heart-shaped brooch, a stiff black suede corset, a soft black leather pack with a brushed silver toggle, a pink sapphire rabbit charm, some ink-black elven fighting leathers with a howling wolf stitched on the chest, a gold ring, a stunning black diamond ring, a sleek gold waistchain adorned with tiny ruby-eyed black diamond rabbits, a sleek crimson silk skirt shot with lustrous black threads, a faceted black diamond anklet, a ruby-embedded leather thigh-sheath, some thigh-high crimson silk boots, a grey vultite shield embossed with a howling silver-grey wolf against a field of crimson roses, and a delicate teardrop ruby pendant.

Fixed to:
She appears to be wizened with age and taller than average. She has long-lashed pale blue eyes and tanned skin. She has very long, fine black hair twisted into a high, neat bun and held in place with some sparkling ruby hairjewels arranged in a spiral design. She has a heart-shaped face, a straight nose and dimpled cheeks.
She has a spiral silver ring dangling a trio of rubies in her left eyebrow.
She is wearing a soft crimson spidersilk cloak edged with black velvet trim, a stiff black suede corset, a soft black leather pack with a brushed silver toggle, a stunning black diamond ring, a sleek crimson silk skirt shot with lustrous black threads, and some thigh-high crimson silk boots.

B2
10-01-2006, 12:24 AM
Add the bunny ears back in!

Nothing like a giant with bunny ears!

~Becca

Olanan
10-01-2006, 12:32 AM
HELP ME

You are wearing a silver-worked cross-slitted helm, a tailored brocade satchel clasped with a silver-set emerald, a heavy invar-buckled leather weapon harness, a black silver-buttoned surcoat, a sturdy dark leather gem pouch, some strapping stone-grey trousers and a pair of modest mithril-toed dark workboots.

Stanley Burrell
10-01-2006, 12:48 AM
You are wearing a silver-worked cross-slitted helm, a tailored brocade satchel clasped with a silver-set emerald, a heavy invar-buckled leather weapon harness, a black silver-buttoned surcoat, a sturdy dark leather gem pouch, some strapping stone-grey trousers, a veil-iron studded XXXL codpiece enruned with the legendary scriptures of bloodninja's wang of the infinite spell and a pair of modest mithril-toed dark workboots.

Olanan
10-01-2006, 01:07 AM
Thanks, I'll try my best. :thumbup:

Stanley Burrell
10-01-2006, 01:35 AM
Thanks, I'll try my best. :thumbup:

http://loserswhine.ytmnd.com/ (nsfw, probably.)

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-02-2006, 10:01 PM
So I waited a long time for a merchant who is yet to show up. However... I fixed many people. I will post the list of their terrible outfits first, and the fixed list second.

She appears to be a Half-Elf.
She appears to be very young and short. She has thick-lashed violet eyes and ivory skin. She has waist length, glossy deep red hair with lighter streaks. She has a heart-shaped face, a classical nose and a narrow waist.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing an ornate carved ivory comb, an emerald curled dragon earring, an intricate vaalin-linked neckchain set with a dangling crystalline dragon, a crystal amulet, a stylized gold dragon head torc, a delicate gossamer silk cloak, a butterfly charm, a delicate silver toe ring, a bougainvillea blossom, a silver-tipped feather stickpin, a pair of dainty fairy ears, a rearing dragon-crested tabard, a silvery-laced ebon silk bodice, a pintucked white linen chemise edged with delicate silk lace, some delicate ivory silk stockings, a faceted ruby dragon pin, a faceted emerald dragon pin, a twisted maoral dragon pin, a shining drake armband, a silver dragon stickpin, a tiny golden dragon nose ring, an elegant gold thumb ring, a pearl-eyed onyx dragon locket, a crystal-edged rhimar shield pin, a silver dragon-clasped satchel, a braided leather weapon harness, some smoke grey leather studded with tiny mithril dragons, a faded leather bracer, an antique silver dragon bangle, a pair of gold dragon-motif bracelets, a gold ring, a softly glowing silver wedding band lightly dusted with flakes of star emeralds, a carved ivory dragon-linked waistchain, a stylish kidskin coin pouch, a silk gauze loot-sack, a sparkling diamond-dusted sack, an ankle-length crimson skirt embroidered with the silhouette of a ruby-eyed dragoness, a sparkling silver charm anklet, and some delicate crystal-heeled boots.

He appears to be an adult and short. He has vivid ocean-hued eyes and tanned skin. He has shoulder length, sun-streaked dark blonde hair with a stubborn stray lock falling over his right eye. He has a clean-shaven face. He has deeply-etched laugh lines framing his soft mouth.
He has a tattooed band of playful mermaids on his arm, an elegantly formed tiny trident crafted of swirled seaglass in his left eyebrow, a tattooed symbol of Niima on his ankle, and a wave-swept boulder tattoo on his arm.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a crystal amulet, a strand of coral and wood prayerbeads, a deeply hooded sea blue cloak, a painted blue driftwood Niima symbol inlaid with a silver dolphin, some ocean-hued clerical vestments, a thin silver loveknot wristband, an ocean-hued canvas sling with a polished driftwood runestaff poking overhead with the butt dragging behind attached to a leather sock and wheel, some midnight blue suede robes, a thick seaglass cuff bracelet veined with silver-lined hollows holding siren's tears, a polished silver band adorned with a wave-cut green garnet set in a silver scallop, an aquamarine crystal-inset platinum ring, an ocean-hued silk pouch secured with a hemp drawstring dangling tiny sea glass starfish charms, a belt pouch made of smooth eel skin and adorned with polished mother-of-pearl, and a rainbow-hued fish skin sheath.

She appears to be in her second childhood. She has grey eyes and lily white skin. She has very long, silver hair.
She has a purple butterfly tattoo on her ankle.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a fluffy pink ribbon, some shell pink ankle-laced sandals, some beaded pale pink silk pants, a pale pink silk sack, a pale pink silk reticule, a sculpted pink marble buckle, a braided silver waistchain, a gold ring, a gold and silver sunstone bracelet, a long sleeveless silk tunic with thin beaded laces, a shell pink case, a delicate shell pink harness, a butterfly charm, a delicate pink and ivory vest, a rich purple glaes spider charm, a veniom-plated Ilyan Cloud charm, a princess-cut white sunstone clasp, a miniature crystal wand pin, a side-laced pale silver bodice, a flowing shell pink robe embroidered with silver fretwork, a long pink silk scarf, an enruned air elemental talisman, a crystal amulet, some pink topaz iceblossom earrings, an engraved pink tourmaline earcuff, and a filigreed white diamond circlet.

He appears to be a Giant.
He appears to be very young and very tall. He has sleepy crystal blue eyes and alabaster skin. He has chin length, tousled deep red hair with a white streak running through it. He has dimpled cheeks.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing some blood red rolaren chain, some mithril mesh leg greaves, a pair of sleek bone-buckled boots, a long dark-scaled leather loincloth, a black diamond studded gem pouch, a mithril mesh sheath, a wide roa'ter hide girdle embossed with mithril plates, some polished mithril mesh bracers, a black leather backpack with tribal banding and runes worked into the leather, a supple black kidskin satchel, a crimson bandana, a silver and green silk tabard emblazoned with the crest of Silvergate Inn, some blackened veniom cufflinks, a chain-clasped mithril mesh vest, some knuckled iron-plated gloves, a bone-trimmed black leather vest, a mithril alloy mesh weapons harness, a black leather tribal banded longcloak, a mithglin link neckchain, a silver-traced sleek onyx amulet, a bone-inlaid silver alloy earcuff, a gold ring, a minotaur horned mithril greathelm, and a copper-bound ceramic Adventurer's Guild badge.

He appears to be a Sylvankind.
He appears to be very young. He has silver-flecked amber eyes and tanned skin. He has long, straight dark blonde hair worn in a single braid. He has a narrow face and sharply-curved pointed ears.
He has a howling wolf tattoo on his arm, and a soaring white dragon tattoo on his neck.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a serpent-grip green modwir cane in his right hand.
He is wearing a thin leather hair tie, a gold-traced black diamond amulet, a shadowy black stalking cloak, a furry white goat pin, a blue black glaesine orb, a jet black glaes spider charm, a rugged dark leather dagger harness, a silver-bladed dagger medallion, some dark suede fingerless gloves, a fitted black silk doublet edged along the collar in iridescent crimson thread, a glistening sea-blue buckler, an exquisite teal harness, an oilskin miner's pack, some silvery rolaren chain armor, a gold ring, a ruby-lined faenor ring, a twisted lizard-skin belt, a simple brown leather case, a chased sterling silver flask, some silk-lined snake skin trousers, and some elven tracking boots.

Fixt to:

She appears to be a Half-Elf.
She appears to be very young and short. She has thick-lashed violet eyes and ivory skin. She has waist length, glossy deep red hair with lighter streaks. She has a heart-shaped face, a classical nose and a narrow waist.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing an ornate carved ivory comb, , a bougainvillea blossom, a silver dragon-clasped satchel, a delicate gossamer silk cloak, a silvery-laced ebon silk bodice, a pair of gold dragon-motif bracelets, a softly glowing silver wedding band lightly dusted with flakes of star emeralds, a pintucked white linen chemise edged with delicate silk lace, a silk gauze loot-sack, an ankle-length crimson skirt embroidered with the silhouette of a ruby-eyed dragoness, some delicate ivory silk stockings, and some delicate crystal-heeled boots.

He appears to be an adult and short. He has vivid ocean-hued eyes and tanned skin. He has shoulder length, sun-streaked dark blonde hair with a stubborn stray lock falling over his right eye. He has a clean-shaven face. He has deeply-etched laugh lines framing his soft mouth.
He has a tattooed band of playful mermaids on his arm, an elegantly formed tiny trident crafted of swirled seaglass in his left eyebrow, a tattooed symbol of Niima on his ankle, and a wave-swept boulder tattoo on his arm.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a strand of coral and wood prayerbeads, a deeply hooded sea blue cloak, a painted blue driftwood Niima symbol inlaid with a silver dolphin, some ocean-hued clerical vestments, some midnight blue suede robes, a thick seaglass cuff bracelet veined with silver-lined hollows holding siren's tears, a polished silver band adorned with a wave-cut green garnet set in a silver scallop, an ocean-hued silk pouch secured with a hemp drawstring dangling tiny sea glass starfish charms.

She appears to be in her second childhood. She has grey eyes and lily white skin. She has very long, silver hair.
She has a purple butterfly tattoo on her ankle.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a filigreed white diamond circlet, some pink topaz iceblossom earrings, a pale pink silk reticule, a long pink silk scarf, an enruned air elemental talisman, a flowing shell pink robe embroidered with silver fretwork, a side-laced pale silver bodice, a braided silver waistchain, some beaded pale pink silk pants, and some shell pink ankle-laced sandals.

He appears to be a Giant.
He appears to be very young and very tall. He has sleepy crystal blue eyes and alabaster skin. He has chin length, tousled deep red hair with a white streak running through it. He has dimpled cheeks.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a minotaur horned mithril greathelm, a mithglin link neckchain, a black leather tribal banded longcloak, some polished mithril mesh bracers, some knuckled iron-plated gloves, a silver and green silk tabard emblazoned with the crest of Silvergate Inn, a mithril mesh sheath, a black diamond studded gem pouch,some blood red rolaren chain, a long dark-scaled leather loincloth, some mithril mesh leg greaves, and a pair of sleek bone-buckled boots.

He appears to be a Sylvankind.
He appears to be very young. He has silver-flecked amber eyes and tanned skin. He has long, straight dark blonde hair worn in a single braid. He has a narrow face and sharply-curved pointed ears.
He has a howling wolf tattoo on his arm, and a soaring white dragon tattoo on his neck.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a serpent-grip green modwir cane in his right hand.
He is wearing a gold-traced black diamond amulet, a simple brown leather case, a shadowy black stalking cloak, a blue black glaesine orb, a silver-bladed dagger medallion, a fitted black silk doublet edged along the collar in iridescent crimson thread, a ruby-lined faenor ring, some silvery rolaren chain armor, a twisted lizard-skin belt, a chased sterling silver flask, some silk-lined snake skin trousers, and some elven tracking boots.

Tysander
10-03-2006, 01:29 AM
He appears to be a Dwarf.
He appears to be very young. He has hazel eyes and tanned skin. He has shoulder length, wavy dark brown hair.
He has some minor cuts and bruises on his right leg, deep lacerations across his back, and some minor cuts and bruises on his right arm.
He is wearing a heavy backpack, an iron and mithril band, a soft azure ribbon, a plain grey bowtie, and a butterfly charm.

I can only reccomend clothing.

Asha
10-03-2006, 04:52 AM
And of course, a glass of excellent red wine and a fireplace to lean against while swirling said wine.

The Ponzzz
10-03-2006, 05:10 AM
Ok, I had Jolena fix me once, and I have some plans to fix myself at EG... But here's Dhask in Platinum...

You see Dhask the Fortune Seeker.
He appears to be a Human from Chastonia.
He appears to be young and robust and average height. He has keen icy blue eyes and subtly tanned skin. He has shoulder length, unruly midnight black hair with a few erratic locks falling over his right eye. He has a lightly stubbled face and a scar that runs from his nose to his upper lip.
He has a shoulder-to-knuckle series of lich qyn'arj tattoos on his arm.
He is wearing a grey pearl Eorgina symbol, a pewter and ebonwood talisman, a deeply hooded shadowy grey cloak, a one-eyed black crow charm, a silver coin medallion, a sleek leather backsheath, a shadowy grey leather tunic trimmed with black serpentine cord, a gold ring, a trailing dark red silken sash with a single blade peeking out, a frayed burlap sack, a low-slung leather sling, a pair of black linen pantaloons slightly torn from the knees down, some matte ebon leather boots, and a small coiled horned viper.

And for shows...

Carved fire opals in the form of stylized flames encircle the surface of a huge grey pearl suspended from a braided silver chain.

At the head of the talisman is a convex crescent of pewter, its points spearing downward and fixed at either end to a length of narrow black suede cording. Beneath the sheltering arc of the metal is a fan of finely hewn ebonwood feathers fixed to the half-moon by a tiny pewter ring. The detail is meticulous in the carving, each barb distinct as it angles away from the shaft, and the surface is lacquered to give the feathers an oily finish.

Slightly frayed at the bottom, the cloak is made from a thick grey cloth. A small obsidian clasp is hardly visible within the folds of the cloak. Stitched upon the inside of the cloak, in an effort to obscure the faded crest of the Hall of Mages, are the words, "Dhask's Property, Hands Off!".

A little smaller than a live crow, this bird closely resembles the real thing. It is covered with sleek, soft black feathers and has a split tongue. A vertical scar mars its face where it's left eye should be, but the socket is empty. A tiny steel tag dangles from a chain on its right leg that reads, "Task the crow!"

The backsheath is made from dark leather and designed to hold at least two larger weapons. A crest of Bourth has been stamped on the outside of the sheath, but is extremely faded. At the opening, three thin strands of wyrwood bind the backsheath, while the tip is capped with obsidian.
>

Made from burlap, the sack has been dyed a light grey and is quite frayed at the opening. Upon the bottom of the container, a small stamped crest of Chastonia is slightly faded. Stitched sloppily onto the outside of the sack are the words, "Dhask's Stolen Goods."

Crafted from aged and blackened leather, the sling is worn and scuffed in places. Its seams have been stretched from the weight of the contents it has carried over the years. Banded with a thin piece of obsidian, discreet runes have been stamped into the leather and filled with wyrwood.

Fastening the calf-high boots up the sides, the numerous blackened steel buckles bear the same inky black hue as the rest of the supple leather. The sueded soles serve to fall silently upon the ground as the wearer takes a step, while the lining divides along the tops to form a pocket to stow small items discretely.

Some things that CAN NOT go.

The sling(it's my bandolier), the sash holds my returner, my bird and my snake.

Be gentle. I like everything and actually wanna wear more...

I am however dropping the tunic and pants down to a short and a show come EG. And the coin medallion isn't worn all the time. On my screen res, it's only 4 lines.

DCSL
10-03-2006, 05:50 AM
I like Dhask as he is, and agree with the shortening of the tunic and pantaloons. Although I would move the snake up.

The Ponzzz
10-03-2006, 06:04 AM
Yea, stupid sort auto tosses him now. Dumb serpant wand.

I don't have your harness anymore in Plat, Dex!! Well, the one I STOLE the idea from the one I bought from ya in prime, lol.

Though I could get rid of the Eorgina symbol, just a neat Ravias item. And it doesn't take MIU I found out!

Oh, and, that scar on hip lip was funny. I told the GM who was doing feature alters to shave off my goatee and give him stubble. And he slipped!!

P.S. Do I get an add to your site yet as hawt man studs of Elanthia!?

Asha
10-03-2006, 06:38 AM

Just make your own. Men in Nalea..

The Ponzzz
10-03-2006, 06:45 AM
Hah! I'll try to bribe Eugendies into it!

Solstice
10-03-2006, 07:11 AM
I was waiting for that merchant too, and you know I can't even begin to describe my relief that I'm not on the list of people you fixed.....

Hips
10-03-2006, 11:39 AM
Issalya <3 Mister Dhask!

Asha
10-03-2006, 11:40 AM
She's due on about 15 mins at IFW commons.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-03-2006, 12:46 PM
I was waiting for that merchant too, and you know I can't even begin to describe my relief that I'm not on the list of people you fixed.....

Pft! It is a GIFT to be fixed by me. A gift I say.

:rofl:

Enceladus
10-03-2006, 02:11 PM
You see Lady Kyelee the Rainmaker.
She appears to be a Dwarf of the Kazunel Clan.
She appears to be young and taller than average. She has almond-shaped silver eyes and rosy skin. She has long, deep red hair worn in elaborate braids. She has an oval face, a small nose and pouting lips.
She has a black unicorn tattoo on her waist, a black raven tattoo on her neck, a graceful lily tattoo on her ankle, a purple butterfly tattoo on her back, a crescent moon tattoo on her neck, a cherub tattoo on her chest, a twisting black kraken tattoo on her leg, a thorny rose tattoo on her finger, a black widow tattoo on her thigh, a tiny red heart tattoo on her finger, a tattooed symbol of Ivas on her waist, a sleeping black dragon tattoo on her leg, a spider web tattoo on her wrist, a dancing harlequin tattoo on her wrist, a cracked black heart tattoo on her foot, a dancing pixie tattoo on her leg, a coiled white dragon tattoo on her thigh, a frozen heart tattoo on her wrist, a snarling wolf tattoo on her waist, a sleeping kitten tattoo on her ankle, a panther head tattoo on her shoulder, a black chain tattoo on her shoulder, a winged heart tattoo on her leg, a black diamond tattoo on her finger, a coiled black dragon tattoo on her thigh, a black scorpion tattoo on her thigh, a soaring gold dragon tattoo on her chest, a delicate wild orchid tattoo on her chest, a tattooed symbol of Lorminstra on her shoulder, a black rose tattoo on her neck, a black angel tattoo on her back, a leering black demon tattoo on her ankle, a grinning crimson skull tatoo on her head, and a rising phoenix tattoo on her back.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing nothing special.

Fix... my eyes, please. I'm blind!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-03-2006, 02:30 PM
You see Lady Kyelee the Rainmaker.
She appears to be a Dwarf of the Kazunel Clan.
She appears to be young and taller than average. She has almond-shaped silver eyes and rosy skin. She has long, deep red hair worn in elaborate braids. She has an oval face, a small nose and pouting lips.
She has a black unicorn tattoo on her waist, a black raven tattoo on her neck, a graceful lily tattoo on her ankle, a purple butterfly tattoo on her back, a crescent moon tattoo on her neck, a cherub tattoo on her chest, a twisting black kraken tattoo on her leg, a thorny rose tattoo on her finger, a black widow tattoo on her thigh, a tiny red heart tattoo on her finger, a tattooed symbol of Ivas on her waist, a sleeping black dragon tattoo on her leg, a spider web tattoo on her wrist, a dancing harlequin tattoo on her wrist, a cracked black heart tattoo on her foot, a dancing pixie tattoo on her leg, a coiled white dragon tattoo on her thigh, a frozen heart tattoo on her wrist, a snarling wolf tattoo on her waist, a sleeping kitten tattoo on her ankle, a panther head tattoo on her shoulder, a black chain tattoo on her shoulder, a winged heart tattoo on her leg, a black diamond tattoo on her finger, a coiled black dragon tattoo on her thigh, a black scorpion tattoo on her thigh, a soaring gold dragon tattoo on her chest, a delicate wild orchid tattoo on her chest, a tattooed symbol of Lorminstra on her shoulder, a black rose tattoo on her neck, a black angel tattoo on her back, a leering black demon tattoo on her ankle, a grinning crimson skull tatoo on her head, and a rising phoenix tattoo on her back.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing nothing special.

Fix... my eyes, please. I'm blind!

Pants, a shirt, shoes, and a cloak would go a long way to cover those tattoos.

Jolena
10-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Hell, throw in gloves, a bracelet and a necklace as well.

Kelau
10-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Im glad I didnt need to get fixed either. Well that or I just wasnt being looked at.

Artha
10-03-2006, 05:18 PM
Naked female dwarves ftl.

Asha
10-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Naked female dwarves ftl.

Picky.
Any hole's a goal.

DCSL
10-03-2006, 07:15 PM

Heh! Maybe. I've always thought Dhask was just freakin' adorable.

Artha
10-03-2006, 09:44 PM
Any hole's a goal.
Would you really want to hit a plastic bagger?

Drinin
10-03-2006, 09:54 PM
---I am however dropping the tunic and pants down to a short and a show come EG. And the coin medallion isn't worn all the time. On my screen res, it's only 4 lines.

If you hate long descriptions, I, uh, suggest not looking at any of my characters. I will very rarely use a show description.

Asha
10-03-2006, 10:42 PM
Agreed. It's unlikely someone will inspect your characters clothing compared to seeing your long desc.

Artha
10-03-2006, 11:13 PM
Too many long descreptions just make it look like you're wearing a lot of junk. Of course I'll need fashionista back up on this, but I think the best way to go at it is either a few long desc items only or a mix of mostly short (with a show) and some long desc items.

Jolena
10-03-2006, 11:24 PM
Artha is correct. Too many long description items really takes away from the overall flow of an outfit. Its always good to alternate long descriptions with short ones, even if the short ones have no show to them.

For instance, this is an example:

She is wearing a triple rope eahnor necklace, a long pleated cloth-of-silver pelisse clasped with a shard of vaalin, a cowl-necked sunset silk blouse, a ruby red eahnor wedding ring, a silver mesh hip-sack with long silken cords, a box-pleated silvery linen skirt, and some calf-length fitted suede boots settled upon slender bloodwood heels.

See how it goes 'short description', 'long description', 'short description', 'short description with a show', 'long description', 'short description', 'long description'?

Now look at that same outfit without the alternation:

She is wearing a triple rope eahnor necklace secured with a silver clasp, a long pleated cloth-of-silver pelisse clasped with a shard of vaalin, a cowl-necked sunset silk blouse clasped with a vaalin rose, a ruby red eahnor wedding ring inset with a silvery moonstone, a silver mesh hip-sack with long silken cords, a box-pleated silvery linen skirt with a trailing crimson underskirt, and some calf-length fitted suede boots settled upon slender bloodwood heels.

See how much more cluttered it looks? Its just a matter of flow. If you must only do long descriptions on your alterations, that is more than fine, but I suggest you couple them with short description items that you find off the shelf or something, and make sure not to group ALL of your long description items together if you don't have to. Having more than one outfit is fun, so don't feel you have to put it all together just because you have it.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-04-2006, 12:00 AM
A rule of thumb I generally go by is "big" items are longs-- i.e. cloaks, gowns, etc.. but smaller items better suited to more details (i.e. blouses, corsets, jewelry, shoes) should be done in small descriptions.

But Jolena and Artha are correct, a mix of both is generally a good thing to prevent an otherwise nice outfit from looking too long and cluttered.

Jolena
10-04-2006, 12:03 AM
I've often tried to stick to that rule of 'big' items such as cloaks and gowns are long descriptions but I just have too much fun with the shows on things such as gowns that I find it almost impossible to stick to that. I have a healthy mix of longs and shows on my gowns and cloaks even still, I think. Also, though I have done shows on shoes in the past, I find it exceedingly difficult to come up with anything remotely original when doing so. I tend to give my shoes either 'short long descriptions' or just long descriptions period because I don't find myself able to say much about a shoe aside from its fabric/material, its heels and perhaps its straps or clasp.

Asha
10-04-2006, 05:58 AM
Obviously don't have a lot of long descriptions. That would be even worse than having too much on your character.
The tall and short of the whole idea is to have it so that each induvidual item has its place and isn't swamped by text, and is easy to see and appreciate.

Long desc here, show there, maybe an off the shelf item here, is the way I go.
I hate to think an item I took the time in coordinating or buying would be overlooked becouse it's sat among a wall of text.

Hunting outfit..

You see Shimmerain K'aryeu.
He appears to be a Dark Elf.
He is taller than average. He has autumn-hued dark sienna eyes and flawless, lily white skin. He has very long, glossy shadow black hair plaited into two braids with a pair of black leather hair-ties woven through them. He has very tall, gracefully contoured ears.
His face is concealed by a black mask streaked with tears of pale grey.
He has a vine of long-thorned mournbloom silhouettes encircling his neck.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a courtly black leather riding cloak clasped at the shoulder, a back quiver, some form fitted body-armor, some deep black invar armguards, a black leather archers three-fingered glove, a black leather kilt overlapped with long flowing grey silk, some deep black invar shinguards and some knee-high polished black leather boots.

One of his resting outfits..

You see Shimmerain K'aryeu.
He appears to be a Dark Elf.
He appears to have come of age and taller than average. He has autumn-hued dark sienna eyes and flawless, lily white skin. He has very long, glossy shadow black hair separated into two lustrous and long ponytails. He has a delicate face and very tall, gracefully contoured ears.
He has a vine of long-thorned mournbloom silhouettes encircling his neck.
He is wearing a silver-banded obsidian torc, a black silk coat, a thin-strapped long black cotton shirt, a black leather kilt overlapped with long flowing grey silk, and some knee-high polished black leather boots.

Not too many long descriptions in either. But enough to guarantee the thought in the clothing comes through.

TheEschaton
10-04-2006, 08:01 AM
Does the resting outfit include the bleeding from the neck? Very goth-like.

Oh, and I think I only have one long description item, my backsack, the rest (and most of them) are mainly shows.

Edited to add: Might as well...fix this old priest..and don't be crotchety about the order, that's just what sort auto reverse does. The kilt needs to be fixed, it has horrible grammar, but it was the end of a festival and both I and the merchant were tired beyond belief:

He appears to be a Giant of the Grot'karesh Clan.
He appears to be wizened with age and very tall. He has piercing crystal blue eyes and pale skin. He has unruly, fine bluish-white hair falling in waves to his shoulders. He has a gaunt face and stooped shoulders. He has numerous wrinkles about his aged, sun-weathered face, and a small jagged scar seared into the flesh of the right side of his neck.
He has old battle scars on his right arm.
He is holding a deep blue eonake tower shield in his left hand.
He is wearing some sturdy black mariners boots, a blue-green spidersilk kilt that has an emerald trident clasp on the front, a trident-set deep blue censer, a rugged nautical-blue ditty-bag, a coral and ivory wristlet, some navy blue ceremonial brigandine, a cross-slung canvas sailor's backsack adorned with good luck charms from all across Elanthia, a burlap sailors weapon harness, a petrified driftwood Charl symbol, an encrusted silver gnome medal, an antique silver armband inset with a vaalorn star and four glaes stars, a dreamstone airship pin, a mottled sea blue lizard, a dark leather seaman's longcoat, a crystal amulet, a heavy vaalorn chain with a black pearl suspended from it, and a golden sapphire-tipped trident pendant.

Everything has a show except the kilt, the wristlet (FWI transporter), the armband (Lorekeeper thing), the lizard, the crystal amulet, and the ring chain.

>l on chain
Hanging from your vaalorn chain you see a polished gold Charl ring, a braided silver ring, a pearl-set braided vaalin ring, and a gold trident-etched ring.

-TheE-

Asha
10-04-2006, 09:05 AM
Heh thanks for pointing that out, haven't woken up properly yet. Had 3 health left when I realised.
Lucky.

DCSL
10-04-2006, 09:40 AM
Ha ha, first Stay now Shimmerain! I love it when guys wear Strata's shirts.

Solstice
10-04-2006, 01:16 PM
Pft! It is a GIFT to be fixed by me. A gift I say.

A gift to be fixed by you aye, but its a blessing to not need to be fixed.

Then again, I could just be so hopeless it wasn't worth the trouble :tumble:

Jolena
10-04-2006, 03:44 PM
He is wearing a cross-slung canvas sailor's backsack adorned with good luck charms from all across Elanthia, a heavy vaalorn chain with a black pearl suspended from it, a dark leather seaman's longcoat, some navy blue ceremonial brigandine, an antique silver armband inset with a vaalorn star and four glaes stars, a burlap sailors weapon harness, a rugged nautical-blue ditty-bag, a blue-green spidersilk kilt that has an emerald trident clasp, and some sturdy black mariners boots.

Okay that's just rough, however if I were truly fixing you.. here's what I would do.

1. How do you determine from just looking at someone whether the charms are good luck or bad luck, and how do we know they are from all across Elanthia? Lose those parts of it and leave it as charms.

2. How do I know that its a sailor's backsack, rather than just a regular backsack? Lose that descriptor as well. Let your items SHOW (through long description or actual show) what it is meant for, don't impose it on the viewer.

3. the vaalor chain is nice, but it would flow better if it was 'a heavy vaalorn chain suspending a black pearl' and it would be shorter.

4. Edited due to Dextra's post! an antique silver armband inset with a vaalorn star and four glaes stars - this is kinda long, but not horribly so. I'd look into perhaps using it in another outfit that doesn't already have so many pieces to it like this one does.

5. a burlap sailor's weapon harness - again, how do we know its a sailor's harness? I'd also consider either ditching this or the ditty-bag in favor of utilitizing your cloak or backpack instead because you really don't NEED four containers do you? It is cluttering you up.

6. a rugged nautical-blue ditty-bag - too many hyphens. Not necessary to hyphenate nautical and blue. I understand hyphenating the ditty-bag to make it fit into 15/15/15

7. The wristlet is an FWI item, you can store it in a container. The airship pin, a crystal amulet, a trident pendant,the gnome medal all can be stored. Now, if you want to wear the Charl symbol I'd understand, but I'd switch it out with something else to preserve # of items in your inventory. Get rid of the chain instead, and wear the Charl symbol if you want.

DCSL
10-04-2006, 03:52 PM
That armband with the stars and stuff is a Mentor thing, I believe. Nothing they can do about it.

TheEschaton
10-04-2006, 05:08 PM
3. the vaalor chain is nice, but it would flow better if it was 'a heavy vaalorn chain suspending a black pearl' and it would be shorter.

And this was how it was altered by the merchant - it was something to do with how the thing was scripted? Anyone who got one of the chains worked on to include a gem of their provision had it end up looking like this.

And I'm a priest. I'll impose whatever the fuck I want to impose on you. ;)

In the end, I don't honestly care enough about "imposing" whether they're good luck or bad luck or just luck charms on you. Unless it's pulsating, oozing, or actively doing something or forcing emotion on you, I don't think it's an imposition. The alter implies that the average Elanthian knows what a good luck charm is - or what type of clothing sailors wear. I don't say WHAT the good luck charm is, nor do I say WHAT about a sailors backsack looks like. If I said "OMFG a sailors backsack has to be sewn in this fashion with this material and this thread", then yes, that's an imposition. Other than the material (which is immaterial in making a "sailor's" backsack) there is no such implication that I'm forcing a specific thing on you.

Damn, thinking too much like a lawyer, with this "reasonable person in the same or similar circumstance" bit.

This is all addressed to the general you.

-TheE-

HouseofElves
10-11-2006, 03:44 PM
She appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
She appears to be youthful and short. She has sultry violet eyes and ivory skin. She has waist length, flowing jet black hair held in a loose chignon by some slender pure white jade hairpins. She has a delicate face, a classical nose and slightly pointed ears.
She has a small lockpick tattoo on her finger, and a series of tiny platinum rings set along the slender tips of her pointed ears.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing some voluptuous supple black leathers, a glossy black leather weapon harness, an ivory damask satchel set with tiny shimmarglin sapphire studs, a small platinum lockpick case secured with a lavender shimmarglin sapphire knob, a white doeskin gem pouch, some lavender suede boots skillfully inset with a pair of polished platinum lockpicks, some white spidersilk stockings, a glossy black barbed leather tail, a flowing lavender silk skirt, a sparkling platinum-linked waistchain inlaid with faceted lavender shimmarglin sapphires, some delicate ivory claws, a sparkling platinum bangle inlaid with faceted lavender shimmarglin sapphires, a white spidersilk chemise, a sleek black leather bodice with lavender silk sleeves, a fur-lined lavender velvet cloak, a gilded platinum nightingale, a large pair of black suede bat wings, a pure white jade pegasus pendant, a velvety soft deep black rose tucked behind one ear, some pure white jade earrings shaped like tiny lockpicks, a sparkling platinum earcuff inset with a single faceted lavender shimmarglin sapphire, some glossy black horns, and a cross-woven heavy silk pack.

She appears to be youthful and short. She has sultry violet eyes and ivory skin. She has waist length, flowing jet black hair held in a loose chignon by some slender pure platinum hairpins. She has a delicate face, a classical nose and slightly pointed ears.
She is wearing a sparkling platinum earcuff inset with a single faceted lavender shimmarglin sapphire, a fur-lined lavender velvet cloak, a sleek black leather bodice with lavender silk sleeves, a sparkling platinum-linked waistchain inlaid with faceted lavender shimmarglin sapphires, a flowing lavender silk skirt, and some lavender suede boots skillfully inset with a pair of polished platinum lockpicks.

OR

She appears to be youthful and short. She has sultry violet eyes and ivory skin. She has waist length, flowing jet black hair held in a loose chignon by some slender pure white jade hairpins. She has a delicate face, a classical nose and slightly pointed ears.
She has a small lockpick tattoo on her finger, and a series of tiny platinum rings set along the slender tips of her pointed ears.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing some pure white jade earrings shaped like tiny lockpicks, a pure white jade pegasus pendant, an ivory damask satchel set with tiny shimmarglin sapphire studs, a pale lavender tunic, a white spidersilk chemise, some white spidersilk stockings, and some lavender suede boots.

OR

She appears to be youthful and short. She has sultry violet eyes and ivory skin. She has waist length, flowing jet black hair held in a loose chignon by some slender pure onyx hairpins. She has a delicate face, a classical nose and slightly pointed ears.
She is wearing a velvety soft deep black rose tucked behind one ear, a gilded platinum nightingale, a deep black cloak fastened with a platnium chain, some voluptuous supple black leathers, a glossy black leather weapon harness, a small platinum lockpick case secured with a lavender shimmarglin sapphire knob, and some dusky suede boots inset with lavender shimmarglin sapphire chips.

I added a couple of things, but it doesn't look like she has a hard time getting alters and she could ideally make three outfits from everything she's wearing.

Jolena
10-11-2006, 04:58 PM

And this was how it was altered by the merchant - it was something to do with how the thing was scripted? Anyone who got one of the chains worked on to include a gem of their provision had it end up looking like this.

And I'm a priest. I'll impose whatever the fuck I want to impose on you. ;)

In the end, I don't honestly care enough about "imposing" whether they're good luck or bad luck or just luck charms on you. Unless it's pulsating, oozing, or actively doing something or forcing emotion on you, I don't think it's an imposition. The alter implies that the average Elanthian knows what a good luck charm is - or what type of clothing sailors wear. I don't say WHAT the good luck charm is, nor do I say WHAT about a sailors backsack looks like. If I said "OMFG a sailors backsack has to be sewn in this fashion with this material and this thread", then yes, that's an imposition. Other than the material (which is immaterial in making a "sailor's" backsack) there is no such implication that I'm forcing a specific thing on you.

Damn, thinking too much like a lawyer, with this "reasonable person in the same or similar circumstance" bit.

This is all addressed to the general you.

-TheE-

Well then! Teaches me to try and 'fix' someone! :lol:

Jolena
10-13-2006, 05:31 PM
Okay going to try my hand at fixing someone again.

She appears to be mature. She has grey eyes and fair skin. She has long, straight black hair.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a pair of watered silk shoes in her right hand.
She is wearing a gold ring, a simple dove grey split skirt sashed in bright cranberry, a smoke grey spidersilk satchel, an oversized grey bag clasped with a large cranberry-hued star-of-Tamzyrr diamond cut into the form of a dove, a stunning black diamond ring, a rune-etched white crystal wristlet, a pair of glaes vaalin-trimmed bracers, some gilt-edged silvery vultite chainmail, a translucent spidersilk backpack, a polished teak weapon case, a narrow grey velvet thigh-band embroidered with a tiny cranberry-hued dragon, some cranberry leather gloves, a veniom-plated Ilyan Cloud charm, a ruby-eyed mithglin dragon armband, a scoop-necked deep cranberry chemise, a Warrior Guild member pin, a stunning dove clasp cut from a single star-of-Tamzyrr diamond, a silver and green silk tabard emblazoned with the crest of Silvergate Inn, a hooded dove grey spidersilk cloak, a black diamond-inset necklace, some twisted white gold loop earrings, a hammered silver earring, and a silver-chased mithglin warhelm with curved mithril horns.

She is wearing a black diamond-inset necklace, a hooded dove grey spidersilk cloak, a scoop-necked deep cranberry chemise, a stunning black diamond ring, a simple dove grey split skirt sashed in bright cranberry, and some dusky cranberry red boots fringed with white dove feathers (which she just had made at the merchant).