PDA

View Full Version : OOC Gallery gets a new home.

rupa
06-14-2006, 05:25 AM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to pop in and let you all know that the OOC picture gallery (previously housed at pOnderland.net) how has it's own home and hosting space located conveniently at http://www.pWnderland.net

You'll need to register there to read and leave comments (Thanks Azzreala for being the final straw on that decision--flaming people using ten different aliases leaves me speechless).

I assure you, your email addresses will never be shared or sold, and I am definitely not organized enough to spam you myself.

You can still view the albums as a guest.

Thank you to those who donated time, money, creativity, whatever. I still think it's amazing there are over 500 people on there when I really expected it to max out at around 30! The images are sorted by alphabet as many people suggested, and there is a search box in the sidebar that pops out on the left.

Special thanks to Specie and Syyn for help above the norm.

Hope you all enjoy it!

Asha
06-14-2006, 05:33 AM
you need to have registered for there to be a search feature now?

rupa
06-19-2006, 11:01 AM
No, you just need to look around. The search feature is in the sidebar. Try clicking things, it will become obvious quickly. There are only so many options if you are not logged in. Maybe I should make it registration required even to view images? It's not as if registration is a difficult process.

Good luck.

Rupa.