PDA

View Full Version : Unlocked weapons?

DrZaius
06-06-2006, 01:33 PM
What's the deal with 'unlocking' a weapon for a paladin? I've been away long enough to have no idea what this is about. All I know is that it involves Iasha (sp) in some way, and I believe I may have just gotten one of these weapons.

Thanks.

StrayRogue
06-06-2006, 02:39 PM
Iasha sold some weapons that were sancted and that were scripted. However, if she "unlocked" them, it would activate more, cooler scripts. Only her/him, or possibly a few other merchants could do the service.

DrZaius
06-06-2006, 02:50 PM
All right, thanks. I guess I'll find out when I use it later.

drigore
06-06-2006, 06:57 PM
http://www.gemstone.game-host.org/towncorpse/WD_Brother_Iasha.htm

I know roar is missing, and one other that I can't remember at the moment.

NoOnesShowMonkey
06-06-2006, 09:25 PM
So how does one go about unlocking such a weapon, then?

- das Menkey

StrayRogue
06-07-2006, 08:04 AM
Read my post.

NoOnesShowMonkey
06-07-2006, 01:03 PM
I most certainly did read your post... However hearing that only Iasha and a few other merchants can unlock them helps me very little. I have never been to a merchant event and don't plan on having the cash to do so in the future. What I am wondering is if there is a way that I can unlock the weapons through a game event in the gameworld... If other merchants can do it, can I find these merchants someplace besides a merchant ship?

Flesh out your answer.

Please.

- das menkey

StrayRogue
06-07-2006, 01:05 PM
Iasha unlocks her weapons. I assume other merchants run by whichever GM runs Iasha may also provide the service. Finding this GM, or Iasha, isn't my problem nor do I know where she will be or when.

Augie
06-07-2006, 01:20 PM
Iasha is a HE. Khaladon runs him. He usually posts when he'll be making an appearance at a fest.