PDA

View Full Version : 7 setting teleport ring

bubbauno
05-22-2006, 11:44 PM
a viper-shaped ring

Multi-Setting Teleport Ring
Settable to any 7 locations. Heavily scripted exit/enter scripts. Ability to peer into room to see a preview.

>tap ring
1 Gyldemar Road
2 Ta'Illistim, Hanging Gardens
3 Ta'Faendryl Approach
4 Hearthstone, Courtyard
5 Monastery, Misty Chamber
6 Wayside Inn, Dining Room
7 Whistler's Pass, Road

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st person:
>peer ring
You stare intently at your ring. A fog begins to creep into the periphery of your vision, gradually obscuring your surroundings. Then, the details of another location overlay the haze, showing you...
[Ta'Illistim, Hanging Gardens]

>push ring
The ring begins to glow and gradually, a fiery sigil appears on its surface, depicting the numeral 2. It flickers a few moments, then disappears.

>rub ring
Suddenly, your ring spouts thick clouds of fog. In the next heartbeat, you feel yourself launch into the air, and you are hurtling through empty space! Abruptly, the sensation ceases, leaving you a bit unsteady on your feet.
[Ta'Illistim, Hanging Gardens]

3rd person:
Tsin gazes fixedly at his ring, as if mesmerized. (Peer)

Tsin concentrates intently on his ring. (Push/Pull)

Tsin rubs his ring and fog billows from it in a thick cloud, quickly obscuring his form from sight. As the murk clears, you see Tsin is no longer there. (Leaving)

A blanket of fog begins to fill the room. As it clears, Tsin is suddenly standing in front of you. (Arriving)

Anyone interested can contact me at bubbauno@aol.com or at bubbauno on AIM.

Thanks,
Tsin

Things2Come
05-23-2006, 02:00 AM
How much?

Tsa`ah
05-23-2006, 07:47 AM
You got ass raped on your last deal (4 days ago) and you want to know how much this ring is?

100% Wool
05-23-2006, 08:09 AM
i'm interested, ballpark price please?

Daniel
05-23-2006, 08:35 AM
You got ass raped on your last deal (4 days ago) and you want to know how much this ring is?

Some people like it that way.

bubbauno
05-23-2006, 07:34 PM
The ring does NOT go cross realms

Things2Come
05-23-2006, 07:51 PM

Learn to read, that wasn't me. I pulled that message from the official boards and reposted it here.

Tsa`ah
05-23-2006, 10:50 PM
Learn to read, that wasn't me. I pulled that message from the official boards and reposted it here.

Even better. You reposted something about an underhanded sale on Tsin's part, thus bringing further light to his sales techniques ... and then you show interest in an item he's selling.

As Mencia would say ... dee dee dee!

Sean of the Thread
05-23-2006, 11:33 PM
I heard this ring only has 4 setting locations?

Snapp
05-24-2006, 08:24 AM
It's probably best to take this little spat off the boards before Anticor has to come fist you two.

AnticorRifling
05-24-2006, 08:34 AM
Iron fisting.

Snapp
05-24-2006, 08:53 AM
Uh, yeah. That's what I meant. :saint:

Rinswynd
05-25-2006, 11:38 AM
Wow, all this talking and still no price?

Hard to have an iterest without one. So Ill just say this, if it's non navable, i'll offer a mill and we can go from there. But if it's navable or crumbly, forget it. I got LOTS of gold rings to lose like that.

Rins

LordBacl
05-25-2006, 12:06 PM
The last one that sold was a 10 setter for 125m. I'm lookin for around 90 for the 7 setter.

And yet 7 gold rings would only cost 35k.

Stunseed
05-25-2006, 12:09 PM
But at the same time, it is unnavable, which ( for the most part ) means you can script and utilize the ring without fail. While taking up a ring-worn spot, it gives you a targetted 130.

Rinswynd
05-26-2006, 12:23 AM
Wow, 90 mill?!
I think that fucknig nuts, but right on! Good luck!

Rins

Liberi Fatali
05-26-2006, 10:19 AM
a viper-shaped ring

>tap ring
1 Gyldemar Road, Sentinels

Why do you have that particular location set? You can't ring INTO there, so what's the point?

bubbauno
05-26-2006, 12:47 PM
Actually you can if the ring was set there previous to the area being made anti-magic.

Tea & Strumpets
05-26-2006, 01:19 PM
Actually you can if the ring was set there previous to the area being made anti-magic.

Which was when exactly? I actually played the game when OTF was released (unlike yourself), and as far as I can recall, it has always been "ring-proof" between the bog and the sentinals.

I could be wrong, but considering the person I'm disagreeing with, I think it's pretty unlikely.

bubbauno
05-26-2006, 01:37 PM
Well obviously you haven't been there since the beginning because the first year or so the area was not anti-magic. There is a 10 setter and 12 setter both of which I owned during that first year or so. They are both set to the barrier which allow the person to teleport directly from town and bypass the water.

Tea & Strumpets
05-26-2006, 01:49 PM
Well obviously you haven't been there since the beginning because the first year or so the area was not anti-magic. There is a 10 setter and 12 setter both of which I owned during that first year or so. They are both set to the barrier which allow the person to teleport directly from town and bypass the water.

How about the one you are currently selling, does that one bypass the water?

bubbauno
05-26-2006, 02:07 PM
No it does not. I was just claiming that it is possible, and you were saying that it wasn't. For those who interested, Shallimar has the 10 setter and Katara has the 12 setter that still have the setting and can bypass the water. Viper ring lost that setting a while ago and all the locations are now different on my ring. I was just lazy and used my old selling post from a few months ago when I was peddlin the 10 setter instead of making a new one.

CrystalTears
05-26-2006, 02:11 PM
Shouldn't you be posting the setting of this ring then? I'm glad T&S said something. :wtf:

bubbauno
05-26-2006, 02:36 PM
The settings can be whatever you want them to be. You can reset them as much as you like.

Asha
05-26-2006, 02:40 PM
The settings can be whatever you want them to be. You can reset them as much as you like.
So you can set the ring to past the water before the barrier?
Becouse that's the point I think which was in question.

CrystalTears
05-26-2006, 02:43 PM
Well that's kinda where I was getting at. Showing the CURRENT settings, in case there are ones that have destinations that couldn't be on there before, such as in the case with OTF. People would probably pay more believing it has a destination that they can't normally ring into and will feel jipped.

AnticorRifling
05-26-2006, 03:13 PM
Welcome to Tsin selling 101.

bubbauno
05-27-2006, 10:29 PM
Ring has been altered.

an ancient eonake ring covered in fiery sigils

bubbauno
05-28-2006, 02:15 AM
Ring sold