PDA

View Full Version : Sorcerer Traning ?

emeraldlake
05-19-2006, 11:50 AM
I have a level 61 Sorcerer and I have been away for awhile and when i came back i retrained to use a ruinstaff. IF anyone would care to look at my training skills and give me some advice on how to improve them i would appricate it.

8 Armor Use
27 Physical Fitness
61 Arcane Symbols
61 Magic Item Use
81 Spell Aiming
125 Harness Power
61 Elemental Mana Control
61 Spirit Mana Control
61 Sorcerous Lore - Demonology
61 Survival
61 Perception
11 Climbing
15 Swimming
43 Minor Spirt
43 minor elmental
53 sorcerer base

MrFeature
05-19-2006, 11:52 AM
wtf, why are you posting skills in which you have no training?

It's too unformatted for any person to understand.

Anyway, you should up your armor training, drop Survival and pick up dodging and some moc.

mgoddess
05-19-2006, 02:37 PM
It's too unformatted for any person to understand.

Talk for yourself, I understood it just fine...

mgoddess
05-19-2006, 02:40 PM
I have a level 61 Sorcerer and I have been away for awhile and when i came back i retrained to use a ruinstaff. IF anyone would care to look at my training skills and give me some advice on how to improve them i would appricate it.

8 Armor Use
27 Physical Fitness
61 Arcane Symbols
61 Magic Item Use
81 Spell Aiming
125 Harness Power
61 Elemental Mana Control
61 Spirit Mana Control
61 Sorcerous Lore - Demonology
61 Survival
61 Perception
11 Climbing
15 Swimming
43 Minor Spirt
43 minor elmental
53 sorcerer base

While I haven't played a sorcerer very much, from what I've seen of other sorcerer's training paths, this training looks decent enough to work. You might want to drop a bit of the Survival to up your Sorcerer spell ranks at least to level. If you'd rather not drop the Survival, drop some of your Harness Power to up the Sorcerer ranks. (Could also drop MnS and MnE down to 40 each to up Sorcerer...but, that's just me.)

Fallen
05-19-2006, 03:45 PM
Drop Survival, Double spell aiming. As a DE, I believe it is 24 ranks of Physical fitness to max your health, even with the Con bonus. If you are a different race, then so be it.

MG is right at the spells. You will always want to be atleast 1x in sorcerer circle to ensure a healthy CS. Stop at 40 ranks in Minor spiritual, and go up to 74 ranks with Minor Elemental. You can drop any +2x spell ranks in to Sorcerer circle for better CS, or Minor Spiritual for a bit better DS.

I would suggest having atleast 1 rank of Necromancy. This activates the blood burst return ability. For the most efficient results with Pain Infliction, 1.5x with Necro lore is required. I got along PERFECTLY fine with .5xing both lores.

Remember, the more magical ranks you have, the better your Runestaff DS will be.

MrFeature
05-20-2006, 12:45 PM
Talk for yourself, I understood it just fine...

Well then, I guess you're just some ultra-unformatted-text-reader. Good for you.