PDA

View Full Version : Cannibal Ad

GSLeloo
05-09-2006, 10:49 PM
Ok this is about 3 years old so I'm not sure if someone posted it or not but...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3286721.stm

And the highlight of the article is...

Mr Meiwes told investigators he took Mr Brandes back to his home in Rotenburg, where Mr Brandes agreed to have his penis cut off, which Mr Meiwes then flambéed and served up to eat together.

Apotheosis
05-09-2006, 11:48 PM
Germans are fucked up.

Ravenstorm
05-10-2006, 12:04 AM
He was found guilty of manslaughter and sentenced to 8 years but the prosecutors appealed. A retrial happened and he was just found guilty of murder and sentenced to life.

And in North Carolina, three men were recently arrested for performing castrations on as many as six willing partcipants. It's not just Germans.

Stanley Burrell
05-10-2006, 12:50 AM
Last Updated: Wednesday, 3 December, 2003, 16:55 GMT

Sean of the Thread
05-10-2006, 01:12 AM
Last Updated: Wednesday, 3 December, 2003, 16:55 GMT

Consider the source. She frequents our moron of the day list.

GSLeloo
05-10-2006, 11:30 AM
I said that it was old, it was a case we were discussing in class. Which was why I began the post with "Ok this is about three years old".

GSLeloo
05-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Consider the source. She frequents our moron of the day list.

So I'm a moron because I posted something we discussed in a college class as a case study which came from the BBC? And what does that make you then when your post has no worth at all except as an attack to make you look cool?

Apotheosis
05-10-2006, 11:57 AM
He was found guilty of manslaughter and sentenced to 8 years but the prosecutors appealed. A retrial happened and he was just found guilty of murder and sentenced to life.

And in North Carolina, three men were recently arrested for performing castrations on as many as six willing partcipants. It's not just Germans.

Yeah, people from North Carolina are fucked up, too.

Latrinsorm
05-10-2006, 12:14 PM
Consetngin adults!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stanley Burrell
05-10-2006, 12:19 PM
So I'm a moron because I posted something we discussed in a college class as a case study which came from the BBC? And what does that make you then when your post has no worth at all except as an attack to make you look cool?

I wasn't attacking you in the slightest, Leloo :puzzled:

Although I do think http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=7621 may serve as being a more suitable thread for this discussion.

I am not trying to be mean to you.

Stanley Burrell.

GSLeloo
05-10-2006, 12:37 PM
I wasn't attacking you in the slightest, Leloo :puzzled:

Although I do think http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=7621 may serve as being a more suitable thread for this discussion.

I am not trying to be mean to you.

Stanley Burrell.

Oh no no that was to Xyelin!

Also technically the discussion on this article could turn into is assisted suicide ok, is he a murderer, etc. There are a lot of routes it could take and be a more scholarly discussion... For example it seems to be murder to me but the guy did consent so technically it's sort of assisted suicide at the same time.

Snapp
05-10-2006, 12:50 PM
Gross and a half.

DeV
05-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Why someone would want to do this, beyond reason.