PDA

View Full Version : Sick religious antics.

Asha
05-07-2006, 03:43 PM
http://filecabi.net/video/religious-lady-fox.html

This woman reminds me of the total scumbag evangelists who preach in town centres. Telling women with babies they're going to burn in hell ect ect.
They frustrate me and so does this womans perma-smile.
Enjoy.

Ravenstorm
05-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Fred Phelps' 'church'. The ACLU is suing Kentucky over the law against protesting outside funerals which was passed in direct response to their group. They claim it violates their right to free speech and non-violent protesting and that the same law can also be applied to those group who gather supporting the soldiers like those Patriot Guard Riders.

http://www.aclu.org/freespeech/protest/25433prs20060502.html

The ACLU does a lot of good work. They'll even act in defense of the most vile asshole's Constitutionally granted rights. Good for them. And maybe if we get lucky, an asteroid will fall on those people.

radamanthys
05-07-2006, 05:24 PM
He ripped her a new one! I love it.

Artha
05-07-2006, 05:38 PM
She has empty eyes. There's nothing behind that glassy facade.

radamanthys
05-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Glassy eyes, a hard-wired smile, and an excuse for everything.

Numbers
05-07-2006, 06:26 PM
I still don't see how these people haven't been killed yet.

Aaysia
05-07-2006, 06:31 PM
I just love how she got flustered and quickly tried to change the subject after he asked what her sins are.

Sean of the Thread
05-07-2006, 07:08 PM
She's a fruit.

Apotheosis
05-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Scary thing is.. umm.. wow.. no comment.

Daniel
05-07-2006, 11:00 PM
I can honestly say I'd gladly spend the rest of my life in bars putting a baseball bat into the back of that bitches head. I hope she could still find love after that.

Artha
05-07-2006, 11:05 PM
I really don't understand how their compound or houses or whatever haven't been firebombed.

Wezas
05-07-2006, 11:15 PM
Like I've said before about these people. It's just sad.

Howard Stern had them on his show to make a mockery of them (much like he did Daniel Carver of the KKK). It was sad one day the whole Phelps family was there with two of their kids (probably 8 & 10) spouting off about the f**s going to hell.

Snapp
05-07-2006, 11:23 PM
That's what always made me the most sick about this group. How they have little kids out there holding those hateful signs and spouting out all that shit.

Caiylania
05-08-2006, 10:48 AM
She's freaky and comes off as a total idiot.

Skeeter
05-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Christians sure love to preach that hate.

Love your neighbor, except when they're different from you in some way.

Wezas
05-08-2006, 11:01 AM
Lets not get retarded, Skeeter. Obviously this is a very small percentage of extremists.

I imagine most christians, while I'm sure not "thrilled" about homosexuality, do not protest at soldiers funerals.

I would lump Klaive and his "Happy Terrorist Day" e-mails in with this group though. Put them all in a submarine and sink it. Slowly.

Asha
05-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Sink it fast, just riddle it with tiny, tiny holes.

Skeeter
05-08-2006, 11:13 AM
These people are clearly nuts. I agree that they're a small percentage.

A LOT, and I mean A LOT of your dedicated Christians buy into the religious dogma of excluding non-wasps. This is also true of other religions to various degrees. I'm not an athiest, I'm just disallusioned with the church in general.

I maintain that religions are the largest source of hatred in the world. I'm betting more wars have been fought over religion than any other single factor. Even the Vatican keeps an army. (sort of)

Hate whomever you want, but when you use god as your excuse for your racist/bigoted/homophobic/sexist ways. It makes my stomach turn.

Comedy should be the only excuse for those.

Snapp
05-24-2006, 09:59 PM
Well this "church" decided to visit a little hick town in south Delaware this week because a soldier from there died in Iraq. Just thought I'd share the footage from it:

http://www.wdel.com/video/?v=seafordriot.wmv

Ugh. I'm suprised they didn't get run down by tractors.

HarmNone
05-24-2006, 10:07 PM
OMG, Snapp! That's absolutely disgusting. In a way, one must pity those poor, deluded fools, but did they have to come into that little town and wreak havoc? It's just plain sad.

Satira
05-24-2006, 10:14 PM
I'm not watching this yet, but from the comments I'm dying to see it.

Jorddyn
05-24-2006, 10:20 PM
1. That is the type of person I would include on my "to kill when I'm terminally ill" list.

2. WTF is with the "God hates fags" signs? Why not "God hates soldiers"?

3. I wish Iowa wasn't so freaking close to Kansas. Keep your crazies contained and out of our state, huh?

4. She inspired me to "adopt" a soldier. I'm not a fan of war (I doubt most people are), but that's just sick and wrong.

Jorddyn

Stanley Burrell
05-24-2006, 10:23 PM
It would be sooo extremely easy to take out one of these guys (the dead gay soldier praisers) when considering the location, especially, of where they decide to hold their protests.

I say snipe their kids, with them, right between the eyes from 300 yards away with a Beretta .50 and save our country the future event of spawning any more of this particular lineage of hate-spewing Nazis and their aggregating.

Peacefully,

Stanley Burrell.