PDA

View Full Version : Need a change

Sietzer
05-04-2006, 09:41 PM
How Viable will his path be?

Armor-2x till metal breastplate (then stop to pick up 2x in pf)
Brawling-2x for life
Twc-2x when I can and If I cant just 1x and catch up
MoC-1x
Pf-1x
Dodging-1x
Cman-1x
Harness-.75x
Spells-.75x till 1635, then .25x in minor
Climbing and Swiming- .5x
Any other tps get saved.

Gonna use a fixskills to do this, First get the paladin up to lvl 35 so I can go straight into metal breasplate. His Strengh is maxed, and his agl and dex bonus add up to 36. He is human btw. Just need a change from the Sword and Board path, Master of Voln So I can use Voln fu when needed. 3 ranks of surge for cman. Going to take away wspec since it will only add 10 as at the max. Will be using Fist-Scythes. 1 I can bond to later on, and 2 offhand ones. A blessable and Weighted/Flaring one. I can get Wizard spells all the time when needed. Any imput would be greatly Appreciated, and if you can the Multistrike Table.

Sietzer
05-05-2006, 12:38 AM
Can someone please reply?

Back
05-05-2006, 12:46 AM
Looks good to me. I don’t think you need over 20 ranks of MOC, so you will have extra points down the road. Same with climbing and swimming which max out at 25 ranks I think. Same with armor at metal breastplate.

More physical points later on for TWC to catch up to 2x. I’d try not to fall too far behind 2x on TWC. The further away from 2x you get, you die.

Guessing you are going Voln. He should be a monster.

I went up the Paladin circle til 20, then switched over to spirit to get the magic protection spells.

Anyway, what little I know of paladins.

Sietzer
05-05-2006, 02:04 AM
I want Mstrike I plan on him being a TwC Mstriker for the living and some undead when I dont want to use voln fu. Gonna use Metal Breastplate When using My TwC, and I'll have some Doubles when using Voln fu, If I understand correctly the lower the armor The more your mb increases.

StrayRogue
05-05-2006, 03:22 AM
Paladins are really designed for using either a 1 handed edged or blunt weapon. Even their spells reflect the need for a shield. Without the DS of a shield and the lack of dodging training, I forsee lots of painful battles.

Sietzer
05-05-2006, 03:30 AM
I'm really getting bored with the basic Sword and Board path. I tried two handed weapons But swinging with my greatsword was a tad to high and I saw Doing the same damage with My falchion. Tried ranged but I really didnt care to much, Pole arms dont care to much for. But I really see My paladin using two weapons, and voln fu. Its going to take a while to make the decision as I just got his sword altered with my premie points also.

His current training plan is:

2x Armor
2x Shield
2x Edged
1.25x Cmans
2x Physcal Fitness
.5x Dodging
1x Harness
1x Spells
22 ranks of Swimming and Climbing

I'd rather Get swung at and Get hit, Instead of uphunting maybe 40 trains, Just to be able for the critters to get against my defence sometimes. So thats why I have been thinking about swapping to the TwC Mstriker.

StrayRogue
05-05-2006, 03:36 AM
If you go TWC, make sure you get full plate. MBP won't cut it against some critters.

Sietzer
05-05-2006, 03:41 AM
I was thinking about that, But I figured I would just go with a MBP, and have a pair of 4x doubles on me at all time, Switch to the 4x doubles when using voln fu, as I heard the lower the Armor the stronger your voln fu. I also dont see My paladin Going into Full plate. Voln wore Black chain armor, my first plain was to go into hauberk but figured going into MBP would hurt. But I wont go to full plate for rp reasons.