PDA

View Full Version : Scott venting some steam.

Apathy
05-04-2006, 05:00 PM
I bet he's got more where this came from.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/05/04/bush.spanish.ap/index.html

Wezas
05-04-2006, 10:49 PM
Why is this news?

Sean of the Thread
05-04-2006, 10:55 PM
THIS JUST IN.. my Spanish isn't that good either but it will get me laid.

Hay una fiesta en mi pantalones, y estas invitanda!

How can you gather that as Scott "venting steam"?

Back
05-04-2006, 11:24 PM
Actually, I saw some republican Congressman on CNN making a whole tirade over singing the National Anthem in Spanish. That it should be sung in English (English comes from England! Hello???) and all that hateful rhetoric the party is so fond of.

I could give a flying fuck if any American, no matter where they were from, sang the anthem in whatever language they chose. Its still the same song, the same message, and promotes the idea of the melting pot.

Except maybe for Rosanne Barr.

Sean of the Thread
05-05-2006, 12:37 AM
HOLY SHIT I AGREE WITH YOU.. that rosanne barr is the worst thing to ever happen to the Anthem.. the second worst thing would be singing in Spanisho.

Back
05-05-2006, 12:39 AM
HOLY SHIT I AGREE WITH YOU.. that rosanne barr is the worst thing to ever happen to the Anthem.. the second worst thing would be singing in Spanisho.

Trailer trash knows how to do it up right!

radamanthys
05-05-2006, 12:55 AM
It wasn't the same song- they changed it. That was the whole controversy. As I heard, the new version was pretty hateful in and of iteself.

Back
05-05-2006, 01:05 AM
It wasn't the same song- they changed it. That was the whole controversy. As I heard, the new version was pretty hateful in and of iteself.

Pinche cabron.