PDA

View Full Version : For sale: sprit recovery shield, HCP brig, other items

Drew
05-04-2006, 07:23 AM
a glaes buckler emblazoned with a large tankard - 30 million
6x, Anfelt raffle item. +2 to spirit recovery, amazing item for COLers, clerics and paladins. Well scripted:

Raise my buckler
You raise your glaes buckler high over your head and give a triumphant shout!

Tap my buckler
You drum your fingers along the top edge of your glaes buckler.

Pull my buckler
You pull your glaes buckler in close, shielding your body.

Push my buckler
You thrust your glaes buckler firmly in front of you in a defensive maneuver.

Standing:
lean my buckler
Your glaes buckler is much too small to lean against while standing.

Sitting:
lean my buckler
You drape one arm over your glaes buckler and lean against it, relaxing.

Prone:
lean my buckler
You tuck your glaes buckler behind your head and rest against it.

some veil-iron plated glaes armor - 11 million
Heavily crit padded (by Stovel a long time ago), 3x.
44/504 breakage. If and when breakage ever comes around this will be one of the better sets of brig to own. Very old and not just like every other set of FGB out there. 29 pounds.

an armor pack- 400,000
The simple but well made pack is crafted from a fine leather. The pack, obviously designed to carry armour and light weaponry, has been compartmentalized and muffled to prevent the contents from shuffling on a long journey.

a gleaming crown-shaped warhelm- 150,000
You see a gleaming silver crown-shaped warhelm with the symbol of V'tull emblazoned on a large blue teardrop diamond.

a jam-spattered tart satchel -An old favorite, 200,000.

A knapsack full of those hilt alterers from the '04 EG, they sell well individually but I don't have the patience. 100,000
leather knapsack you see a strip of brushed snowcat pelt, a plait of braided roan horsehair, a plait of braided roan horsehair, a plait of braided roan horsehair, a plait of braided roan horsehair, a plait of braided black horsehair, a plait of braided grey horsehair, a plait of braided brown horsehair, a plait of braided roan horsehair, a strip of death dirge hide, a strip of singed waern hide, a strip of scorched vruul hide, a strip of dappled ermine pelt and a strip of tawny lion skin.

All of these items (except for the knapsack) are for sale in Chivalrous' shop in Icemule: http://playershops.com/Chivalrous

Drew
05-04-2006, 03:25 PM
Added the knapsack.

Slark
05-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Someone buy me that shield? Thanks.

mgoddess
05-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Someone buy me that shield? Thanks.

LOL, I don't think I could even get close to getting it...

StrayRogue
05-05-2006, 03:38 AM
Hmmm, how does the +2 spirit recovery work? You get +2 spirit per pulse? Plus is it set for a small shield or just a buckler in show only?