PDA

View Full Version : TBF?

Trouble
04-20-2006, 09:59 AM
Is that guild tag still around? We may need it...

Wezas
04-20-2006, 10:12 AM
I'm not sure if PB or others might still have placeholders in TBF.

Older folk from TBF went to Hounds of Rexxar.
Younger folk joined Me So Hordy with Anticor.
Some of the Me So Hordy crew didn't get along and formed their own guild, Hordicane Katrina.
Hordicane Katrina was forced (by Blizzard) to change it's name and Xyelin (guild leader) changed it to "Fat Camp".
Xyelin closed his WoW account on Tuesday.

So, to answer your question. Who knows, maybe PB has a clue.

CrystalTears
04-20-2006, 10:18 AM
Yeah we know the history. :P I think we're just looking for the lifeboat in case the Titanic doesn't make it around the iceberg. :D

AnticorRifling
05-15-2006, 03:05 PM
I posted on the HoR boards that I was leaving. Looks like the website is now down. But yeah, I'm out of HoR when I get home and log in. Myself, as well as the Me So Hordy crew, will be forming a new guild. Something a bit more serious than MSH (which is still around and kicking). If you want in let me know. We are looking towards some end game but I'm not going to recruit quanity over quality.

Basically it's going to be a fresh start with the ideals of HoR in mind. Fun and loot, never losing sight of one in favor of the other.

DeV
05-15-2006, 03:13 PM
/gquit for me after I get home and log in. I'll send you a msg in game for an invite back into MSH or wherever you guys end up, which will be where my hunter will sit in the mean time. I may just make her a 40-49 BG whore. We'll see.

Parkbandit
05-15-2006, 05:49 PM
The Barren Fury IS still alive and kicking. I have it on an alt and I have NO problem giving it to Anticor if he wants it. Hell, I wouldn't mind putting my twinks and Bayne in TBF as well.