PDA

View Full Version : 1 coin Auction, cheap stuff

allen
04-19-2006, 03:30 PM
Once, twice, sold, update once a day.

5x sky blue vultite wall shield, CB 400k Zhagen ONCE

a blue-tinted vultite glaive, 4x blessable polearm CB 10k Alcoholic SOLD

a dark wire-hilted gladius, +12 short sword CB 5k Boadus SOLD

a drakar-spiked eonake morning star, 4x fire flaring, sancted CB 450k Ponzz ONCE

an ivory-hilted eonake khopesh, 4x sancted CB 300k Ponzz SOLD

a massive razored crimson battlesword, 4x fire CB 75k Boadus SOLD

some fine black casting leathers, 3x decent damage padded, with a ton of temp very heavy damage padding CB 650k Teegan ONCE

a cushion-cut blue dreamstone buckle, mage rechargeable dims, 202 CB 100k Coury TWICE

an ora-studded staff sling, 2 pounds, shoulder worn, small amount, holds 2 staves CB 100k Ross SOLD

a pious-looking lavender blue velveteen constable toy

some silver-insigiled ebon silk casting gloves, show: The fine fabric of these gloves has an unusual sheen coating the surface. Imbedded somehow within the weave of the fabric on the back of each hand is a large, bright silvery sigil. The sigil has a slight opalescent cast reminiscent of vaalin, but the actual material remains a mystery. Scripted CB 75k Sweetheartt TWICE

a twisted black mithril chain, gold ring holder CB 150k Rathain TWICE

a drunken bard marionette, ones with tons of scripts I think

a sinuously curving silver bracelet set with dark moonstones CB 50k Darrmoq TWICE

WRoss
04-19-2006, 03:46 PM
some fine black casting leathers, 3x decent damage padded, with a ton of temp very heavy damage padding, 500k here

a white ora mace, 4x sancted, with flares, actions, 100k

a drakar-spiked eonake morning star, 4x fire flaring, sancted, 100k

an ivory-hilted eonake khopesh, 4x sancted, 100k

The Ponzzz
04-19-2006, 03:49 PM
a drakar-spiked eonake morning star, 4x fire flaring, sancted, 300k

an ivory-hilted eonake khopesh, 4x sancted, 300k

Everything else, 1k, lol

Stanley Burrell
04-19-2006, 03:55 PM
some fine black casting leathers, 3x decent damage padded, with a ton of temp very heavy damage padding

Uh. Are you saying that a ton of six layers of temp padding was added to the leathers (I think it would ASSESS as lightly padded after rolling the incredible layering) or two layers to the decent padding?

If the former, I bid 2m.

If the latter, good luck with your sale :)

Alcoholic
04-19-2006, 04:20 PM
<i>Pushes ThePonzz out of the way.</i>

10k on the following:

a blue-tinted vultite glaive, 4x blessable polearm

a massive razored crimson battlesword, 4x fire

an ora-studded staff sling, 2 pounds, shoulder worn, small amount, holds 2 staves

some silver-insigiled ebon silk casting gloves, show: The fine fabric of these gloves has an unusual sheen coating the surface. Imbedded somehow within the weave of the fabric on the back of each hand is a large, bright silvery sigil. The sigil has a slight opalescent cast reminiscent of vaalin, but the actual material remains a mystery. Scripted

a twisted black mithril chain, gold ring holder

WRoss
04-19-2006, 04:25 PM
100k sling! and Stanley, try going a day without whining

allen
04-19-2006, 04:41 PM
Uh. Are you saying that a ton of six layers of temp padding was added to the leathers (I think it would ASSESS as lightly padded after rolling the incredible layering) or two layers to the decent padding?

If the former, I bid 2m.

If the latter, good luck with your sale :)

What the fuck are you babbling about? It has a bunch of TEMPORARY VERY HEAVY DAMAGE PADDING? Don't be a jackass. What more do you want to know? You're banned from bidding on my items, all I ever hear/see you do is bitch about things. Have a nice day. :)

Ilvane
04-19-2006, 04:56 PM
some silver-insigiled ebon silk casting gloves==50k. I want another pair!

Stanley Burrell
04-19-2006, 05:09 PM
What the fuck are you babbling about? It has a bunch of TEMPORARY VERY HEAVY DAMAGE PADDING? Don't be a jackass. What more do you want to know? You're banned from bidding on my items, all I ever hear/see you do is bitch about things. Have a nice day. :)

I wanted to know (and still do) if the padding modifier is 31+, that way, now I can purchase 0 more of your overpriced blocks of text. Way to be :thumbup:

If you want, maybe someone who isn't banned from bidding on your items could post up a chart of what I just described, in case it isn't too babble-filled for the likes of you.

Allen.

Stanley Burrell.

Endorian
04-19-2006, 05:20 PM
150k on the white ora star, 400k on the eonake star

allen
04-19-2006, 05:29 PM
I wanted to know (and still do) if the padding modifier is 31+, that way, now I can purchase 0 more of your overpriced blocks of text. Way to be :thumbup:

If you want, maybe someone who isn't banned from bidding on your items could post up a chart of what I just described, in case it isn't too babble-filled for the likes of you.

Allen.

Stanley Burrell.

You knew exactly what I meant, it's decently damage padded, with some temp very heavy. It's simple. Don't be a pain in the ass.

Stanley Burrell
04-19-2006, 06:02 PM
It's simple.

Somewhat (+3-4 modifier) temporary padding != very heavy (+12-14 modifier.)

I will now buy something from Tsin. Good day to you.

Allen.

Stanley Burrell.

Jolena
04-19-2006, 06:05 PM
Stanley... you are so thick sometimes.

What he SAID was that the armor is normally decent damage padded, and it had extra padding added for it to be very heavy damage padded. That extra padding will wear out eventually, leaving the armor to be decently damage padded once more.

Make sense now?

Stanley Burrell
04-19-2006, 06:06 PM
Stanley... you are so thick sometimes.

What he SAID was that the armor is normally decent damage padded, and it had extra padding added for it to be very heavy damage padded. That extra padding will wear out eventually, leaving the armor to be decently damage padded once more.

Make sense now?

Yes.

some fine black casting leathers, 3x decent damage padded, with a ton of temp very heavy damage padding

Amber
04-19-2006, 06:58 PM
1 coin each on the wall shield and the cushion-cut blue dreamstone buckle.

allen
04-19-2006, 11:02 PM
Update #1

allen
04-20-2006, 02:43 PM
Bunch of new bids.

Rune
04-20-2006, 04:05 PM
500k on the Trousers/Boots/Gauntlets set.

The Ponzzz
04-20-2006, 04:15 PM
a drakar-spiked eonake morning star, 4x fire flaring, sancted

allen
04-20-2006, 04:22 PM
Update #2.

Rinswynd
04-20-2006, 07:08 PM
350k on the 5x shield

Rins

WRoss
04-20-2006, 08:31 PM
Somewhat (+3-4 modifier) temporary padding != very heavy (+12-14 modifier.)

I will now buy something from Tsin. Good day to you.

Allen.

Stanley Burrell.

I think you'd two make a great match, your both asses and over technical, maybe you should buy a few items about to get nerfed. By the way, is your in game name Eurt?

allen
04-21-2006, 07:27 PM
Update, Friday 4/21. Winners contact me please.

allen
04-22-2006, 08:19 PM
Update, Saturday 4/22.