PDA

View Full Version : Lirion Self-Ammo Bow

fallenSaint
04-18-2006, 06:42 PM
Putting this elemental bow of chaos up for auction. Bidding ends a few days after the Anfelt closes; unless I get my buyout before then, of course.

Minimum Bid: One Solitary Silver
Current Bid: 55m to Tsin
Buyout Set @ 100m

In order for me to keep track of all bids please utilize them in a eMail (fallenSaint@gmail.com)or a Private Message. When bidding it would help if you would include your character name and contact methods I can reach you by.

A mystical elven bow
(3lbs & 4x ET)

The ruic limbs are exceptionally maintained, allowing a draw of impossible ease. A length of dark grey silk is tightly bound across the bow which is further secured by intervals of coraesine banding. Its drawstring is nothing more than a wisp of smoke, fleeting and insubstantial. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

-----------------------------------
Scripts:

PULL: You raise your bow and draw back on the bowstring, pulling until your fingers are even with your ear, to test the strength of the draw. After satisfying yourself that the draw is correct you slowly release the tension on the bowstring, lowering your bow.

PLUCK: You give your bow string a good pluck, testing it for proper tension.
The string makes a high pitched *twang* as you release it.

PUSH: Carefully planting your foot firmly on the ground, you brace the lower limb of your bow against it securely. With the ease of long practice you slip the top loop of the bowstring from the nock, twist it several times, and slide the knot's loop back into position.

RUB: You polish your ruic elven long bow with your hand, trying to remove all the imperfections.

TOSS: You toss your bow a few inches in the air, catching it adroitly and settling your hand comfortably around the grip.

POINT: You carefully sight down your ruic elven long bow and along the shaft.
(Will randomly target a person in the room)

TAP: You scrutinize the limbs of your bow, occasionally running your thumb along the bow's surface.

-----------------------------------
Misc Info:

ROUNDTIME: It does not matter what your strength is you will always fire this at a base of 3 seconds, add one for staying hidden, add one for aiming your shot.

ARROWS: Generates its own ammunition all dubbed as (Straight Ruic Arrows) each arrow is always blessed. Enchants range from +1 to +30 and randomly gen with a elemental based flare.

Flare Types: Fire, Lightning, Cold, Impact, Void, Acid, Steam, and Plasma

Flare damage up to 70 points of damage and flares on roughly 20-30% of the shots fired

The flares attack the same location of which the arrow itself landed unless the area has been destroyed by the initial strike.

Bobmuhthol
04-18-2006, 06:55 PM
2 million!

Kitsun
04-18-2006, 06:56 PM
Blast it Bob! You were supposed to wait for some hopefully naive person to come in to bid 1 silver THEN crush their bid.

Bobmuhthol
04-18-2006, 06:57 PM
Oh shit my bad.

Then again, my bid was a significantly low one and is pending a crushing.

Buckwheet
04-18-2006, 07:06 PM
To get it to a slightly more reasonable level, but also a stupidly low amount I will add my name to the list at a grand 20 million.

I too shall be crushed!

Alcoholic
04-18-2006, 08:41 PM
Oooh. 30 million.

bubbauno
04-21-2006, 05:11 PM
55m

bubbauno
04-25-2006, 01:56 AM
How long is the auction going to go for?

GS4Khistian
04-25-2006, 03:57 AM
Untill he feels the coin is right or an anonyms buyer pays the buyout I would assume.

fallenSaint
04-25-2006, 07:08 AM
Unlike how some of our esteemed associates in Gemstone do not like to post details of transactions and are thusly unacquainted with reading the first posts of sales, you may find details of the auction end date in the very first line of this sale thread.

fallenSaint
04-26-2006, 05:48 PM
The bow has been purchased by Gravisun. Appreciate everyone's interest.