PDA

View Full Version : Vollendam/Smite

edge
10-20-2003, 06:36 PM
This guy was an ass. I would rest hidden on Teras and he would search me out and steal from me or harass me. But then he whispered to me, "Thanks for the gems Monkey". Then it was on. BJ would rapidfire spike and I would rapidfire dispel him on sight. But guess what? He got upset and started reporting me and then said he would stop if I did. After he started the fight! What a pussy. He always reminded me of Drizzdst. But tougher. Plus, he wore everything pink. Then would threaten to report you if you asked him if he was gay. What straight guy wears pink? I always felt like he was hitting on me in some S&M sicko perverted way. But I always thought he was like GM Smite. But I never knew for sure. They both seemed a little gay to me.

Anyone else had problems with either of these tools?

StrayRogue
10-20-2003, 06:37 PM
I thought you quit Crackstone edge?

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 06:38 PM
Vollendam was really
really really
really really really nice with me

Anterock or something and that R dude hunting fire mage were a pain in the ass.

He handle them both, so much R dude simply left the town.

Vollendam was really someone I liked there

edge
10-20-2003, 06:43 PM
Well he took a disliking to me because I would rest inviso and people would dispel it wanting spells. Then he started searching me out because of who knows what reasons just to mess with me. But I finally got tired of his shit and ended it.

I did Stray. But we are talking about character complaints and the Drizzsdt thread reminded me of Vollendam. So I was curious about his popularity and if he was really gay or not. Since I always felt uncomfortable around him and I am homophobic.

StrayRogue
10-20-2003, 06:44 PM
Ah, no problem there. And I am not suprised Xcalibur is friends with a fellow idiot.

CrystalTears
10-20-2003, 06:46 PM
I've never had problems with Vollendam. In fact I was sad when he had taken that long break before. <shrugs>

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 06:47 PM
I was resting, invisible and dreaming, he never dispelled me.

That really surprise me, maybe the one i saw was an other soul, when was that happeneing for you? (me around july to november 2002)

Sean
10-20-2003, 07:02 PM
i never had problems with vollendam he was always pretty nice when i hunted the flows. even though i never really knew him when he was running around looking for boxes hed always stop and give me mana or help me if i was in trouble. and then hed always open box for me when i was done.

edge
10-20-2003, 07:22 PM
Well I am glad people are giving him good comments. Kinda makes me think more and more it is GM Smite. So the shit I got was for other then IC reasons. Which would make so much sense.

Weedmage Princess
10-20-2003, 07:34 PM
Vollendam that brings back memories...remember that ugly pink ring he had? It was like..super gaudy or something to that effect.

But yeah, he was nice to me, too.

Vesi
10-20-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by edge
This guy was an ass. I would rest hidden on Teras and he would search me out and steal from me or harass me. But then he whispered to me, "Thanks for the gems Monkey". Then it was on. BJ would rapidfire spike and I would rapidfire dispel him on sight. But guess what? He got upset and started reporting me and then said he would stop if I did. After he started the fight! What a pussy. He always reminded me of Drizzdst. But tougher. Plus, he wore everything pink. Then would threaten to report you if you asked him if he was gay. What straight guy wears pink? I always felt like he was hitting on me in some S&M sicko perverted way. But I always thought he was like GM Smite. But I never knew for sure. They both seemed a little gay to me.

Anyone else had problems with either of these tools?

What does the color pink have to do with your conflict? Or his sexual orientation? Do straight guys wear pink? Give me a break. <looks around to see what millennium we're in>

Vesi

Soulpieced
10-20-2003, 08:05 PM
Briars was easily the best person to ever wear pink.

Soulpieced says Briars rules.

Vesi
10-20-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
Briars was easily the best person to ever wear pink.

Soulpieced says Briars rules.

Briars always cracked me up. However, I never commented on his outfit because I wanted to stay alive!

Vesi

HarmNone
10-20-2003, 08:31 PM
Oh, come on! Can we stop with the insinuations of homosexuality? If somebody of your gender is not trying to crawl into YOUR bed while YOU are in it, what the hell do YOU care, anyway?

Your lifestyle is your business. Everybody else's lifestyle is not. Stop the crap, already!

HarmNone gets really, really tired of this :mad:

Brat8525
10-20-2003, 08:43 PM
I remember meeting the "Pink One" on my first boat ride to Teras. Then I was taken on the Briars tour of the Island....what memories!

But yes, he was a decent enough fellow, I was struck at first by all the pink, but his RP was great I soon forgot he was clad in pink.

Kurili
10-20-2003, 08:48 PM
Kurili also liked Briars a lot. When Briars came back as a young Briars recently, Kurili was happy. Alas, young Briars didnt remain.

Acolyte Kurili

Parkbandit
10-21-2003, 08:19 AM
Vollendam was probably one of the nicest characters I've met in game. Always in character and always willing to help others.

Seriously Edge.. you had major issues when you played. Maybe you should just stop while you are so far behind.

Let it go.

peam
10-22-2003, 02:22 PM
Stop with the personal insults and get back on topic now.

My stick's on standby.

Parkbandit
10-22-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by peam
Stop with the personal insults and get back on topic now.

My stick's on standby.

That's not a stick.. that's a dancing banana.

peam
10-22-2003, 02:28 PM
Transformbananas, sticks in disguise.

[Edited on 10-22-2003 by peam]

edge
10-24-2003, 01:59 PM
Park has some love-hate thing for me it seems.

Parkbandit
10-24-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by edge
Park has some love-hate thing for me it seems.

Not love or hate actually... we just see things differently I suppose. I do have to wonder why you would bring up an issue you had with a character over a year ago though... especially since you no longer claim to play.

Like I said... let it go.

Stunseed
10-25-2003, 01:08 PM
He's been around recently. Sat at another of my soul's table. I didn't care, nor did he. Makes me wonder how long his spells last, though.

Vesi
10-25-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Hulkein

Originally posted by Vesi
What does the color pink have to do with your conflict? Or his sexual orientation? Do straight guys wear pink? Give me a break. <looks around to see what millennium we're in>

Vesi

*edited out Hulkein's offensive post. - Peam

PC thug? :rolleyes:

I won't discuss this here because Peam will hit us with his banana stick. Frankly, from your little paragraph, I don't think I would want to discuss this with you at all.

Vesi

[Edited on 10-25-2003 by peam]

Hulkein
10-25-2003, 03:21 PM
All the better if you don't.

Just for your info I wasn't calling you one, just in general I hate people who need to be politically correct with everything.

peam
10-25-2003, 04:03 PM
Someone's about to be my huckleberry.

HarmNone
10-25-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Hulkein
All the better if you don't.

Just for your info I wasn't calling you one, just in general I hate people who need to be politically correct with everything.

Hate whom you wish to hate, Hulkein. However, one can be downright offensive and still remain politically correct. Politicians do it all the time. ;)

Insults directed at individuals who do not meet your personal criteria for correctness are simply unnecessary.

HarmNone

Hulkein
10-25-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by peam
Someone's about to be my huckleberry.

heh, Tombstone, right?

Great movie.

Jolena
10-25-2003, 08:10 PM
Aww damn! I didnt get to read "hulkein's offensive post' before Peam got to it with his stick! *wails* I miss all the fun. *ducks*

10-25-2003, 11:01 PM
a man in pink screams something and it is not straight

peam
10-26-2003, 10:17 AM
Knock off the pink crap before Anticor gets turned loose.

Tsa`ah
10-27-2003, 12:52 PM
What exactly is your grudge here Edge?

I've never known Volly to be anything but nice. Sure, he has done his fair share of pick pocketing, who as a rogue hasn't?

It's not like his hands were dirty in the whole Beacon Hall fiasco. Even though he was part of Jakarta (wasn't it?).

Was it you a few years ago that decided to roll up the Vollendamnyou characters and scroll the death messaging? Did he piss you off by cleaning you out? I've always liked the guy. Anyone who targets ass pains for thievery is normally ok in my book.

I don't get what you're trying to do. Maybe I'm dense.

[Edited on 10-27-2003 by Tsa`ah]